All Day Tease Ch. 05 - The Nightclub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adrian's free hand was flexing and relaxing, over and over, feeling the exquisite softness of her skin in his imagination.

He had groped tits like that once, in his thirties, when he had hired an escort in Las Vegas. They had been out there installing the gym equipment into a chain of hotel gym, rows and rows of rowers for days on end.

He had gone out with the rest of the install crew most of the time but on the second to last night he begged off, saying his stomach was feeling funny, and doubled back to his hotel room to shower before "Jasmine" was due to arrive.

She had had a showgirl body and a SoCal sensuality, and she had drilled him into the mattress over the course of their three hour meeting.

That had been the hottest encounter of his life, and it was more than fifteen years ago now.

His wife was nice, and they had a pretty pleasant relationship, but she was on the plain side, and had a relatively low sex drive. Never has kids for whatever reason.

So he watched porn on his iPad when he could get a moment to himself, and mostly beat off in the shower. Every so often a strip club, and then that one professional provider in Vegas.

His niece had moved to town about six months ago, his brother's kid, and she was quite a looker. He found himself thinking dirty thoughts from time to time and was ashamed of them. But what can you do? The small head tops the big one sometimes. Her friends were fucking smoking too — he could lech over them and not feel like a dirty old man. Well, not such a dirty old man.

But none of that mattered tonight — hotness here been thrust upon him, by the goddess in the gym. And she was still pounding him ...

DING!

The man's fingers were fully under the dress now, grasping her bra cup and pulling it up into view. The flesh of her breast dimpled in under his knuckles.

Stuck his phone on the ledge and grabbed the scrunchie she had thrown at him.

Adrian held it up to his face and rubbed it all over his nose and mouth, smelling her perfume as he slid his fist up and down his slick dick. He imagined that he was between those perfect tits, plunging his shaft in and out of her cleavage while she looked up at him with hungry eyes from behind bouncy red ringlets and pressed her boobs together.

DING!

Dropping the scrunchie in his lap he grabbed for his phone and scrolled up the text thread.

Oh fuck.

The man's hand was fully under her bra and under her dress, out of view but fully over her breast. The man was squeezing her tit, feeling how firm it was. Maybe he even was fingering her nipple, out of sight.

Adrian stared at the epic grope on his phone screen and slathered his hand up and down his cock.

He let himself grip just the right way, hitting all the right spots, knocking the kinks out of the line to clear the pipes for his reservoir of cum.

This was risky. He wasn't supposed to cum yet.

But it felt good.

It felt so good.

It felt too good.

"No!" he grunted through gritted teeth, "Gotta wait for the kitty."

He felt his blood roaring in his balls and knew he was right at the point of no return — but not past it. He slid his down to the base and gripped it as tight as he could stand. His muscle began to spasm but could not force through the block he had on his cock.

Sweat broke out all over him as the energy repositioned itself, diffused back into his body at large. Ok, he had made it through.

His erection, going on ninety minutes now, showed no sign of diminishing. This was torture, but such sweet torture. He was horny out of his mind, his cock was rock hard, and the end was not yet in sight. He started to relax back onto the couch, and then —

DING!

********

END OF CHAPTER 5

To be concluded in All Day Tease, Part 6: The Apartment.

Chapter 5 edited by Avarra Cicillini