All Day Tease Ch. 05 - The Nightclub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man looked down at her and she could see his eyes smoldering, behind his calm facade.

"I'm a mixologist — a cocktologist is what you call a mixologist who's a asshole."

"Wait a minute, Mister Mixologist." She pinned him with her gaze. "Cocks and assholes are not the same thing.

"Trust me, I've had my mouth on plenty of each, and they're pretty different. I mean, I can't exactly shove your asshole down my throat until I choke, can I?" Cue the innocent look, wide downcast eyes and trembling lip.

She saw him register what this meant, and his cool finally faltered for a moment.

She hijacked the moment and flung her arm out to point down the bar. Her breasts shifted as the pressure released.

"I want what he's having."

He followed her gesture, towards the end of the bar where a man sat, sipping from a Collins glass with a tall cylindrical ice cube.

"That's a Toki Highball. Japanese whisky & soda." He gestured at a bottle on the glorifier behind him.

"Mmm, sounds like it'll go down easy." She winked.

He swallowed, and then leaned in, both to the bar and to the euphemism. "So you want me to give you a high ball, eh?"

"Now you're getting it." She pulled her arm back in and grabbed his forearm, pulling him in close. "Make sure it has one of those ice cubes." She licked her lips and let him go.

He backed away from the bar and, grabbing the Toki off the back, began to mix her drink.

Ashley looked at the man down the bar, with the highball. He was staring at her, and turned away with embarrassment when she looked. She looked the other direction and saw the boytoy barback watching her too.

Good. She was the center of attention. That's how things should be. She felt beautiful and powerful, and it made her crave a good fuck even more than she already did.

She called over to the jock in the apron. "Hey barboy — I'm taking your boss in the back for a little while. You cover this lemonade stand while we're gone, eh?"

"Hey". She turned back and fixed him with a steely glare.

"I'll do it if you set me up with your redheaded friend, ok?"

Ashley waited for a moment, staring daggers at the boy.

"I'll tell her you asked. But she's a big girl — she can do what she wants."

"Yeah!" He pumped his fist in the air, like the bro he was.

She flipped her blond hair dismissively and turned back to look at her catch.

Her real bartender had just finished her drink and was placing it down in front of her.

She leaned down and flicked her tongue against the edge of the ice spear, keeping her gaze on him.

"Thank you ..." She paused with a lilt in her voice.

"Mick". His voice was musky and thick.

"Well, Mick the Mixologist, why don't you show me where you keep all the booze?Junior over there will cover this place while we're gone."

He looked up, and then over at the barback, who gave him a big thumbs-up.

He actually blushed, for a moment, and Ashley knew there and then that the deal was sealed.

Mick inclined his head to the end of the bar, past the man with the Highball, and started walking down there, disappearing through a half door. The man had been not-so-subtly eavesdropping, and was trying not to stare at her tits.

Ashley followed, dexterously flipping her phone around and snapping a pic of the man. She put it in a text to Becca & was typing the word "PRIMED" just as Mack pushed open the hidden door on the wall and beckoned her inside.

She hit send and then slinked through the doorway, following him down a short back-of-house hallway. At the end was another door, metal & heavy, with a sign that read "Storage" in fading paint. Mick opened the door for her and she entered, brushing up against him as she did.

The storage room was small and lit with a pair of overhead lights. There were metal shelves on two of the walls and three refrigerators on the third.

There was a pallet in the middle, stacked about three feet high with cases of Cuervo Gold and Absolut Citron, stretch-wrapped tightly in place. There were long pieces of stretch wrap on either side; clearly the pallet had been stacked higher at one point.

Mick went inside and stood in the middle of the room, in front of the palette. Ashley sauntered inside and walked toward him deliberately.

Mick stood stoic while Ashley walked circles around him, taunting him.

"What if I am underage?"

"What if I'm a little girl who can't handle her liqueur?"

"Is it really responsible for a bartender to feed drinks to a little girl?"

She taunted him, whispering in his ear.

"To get her drunk and then take advantage of her?"

"That sounds like something a COCK-tologist would do." She hit the first part of that word with a vengeance, almost spitting in his face.

"Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor". This with the same exaggerated diction, flexing her face as much as she could, practically spitting out the words.

"You are such a little slut!" He exclaimed, as she worked the ice shaft in and out of her mouth.

"Feed it to me, Mick." She gestured at the glass in his hand. "I know you want to put it down my throat."

And that was all it took. The straw that broke the camel's back, or in this case, his resolve. He flung the cup down on a shelf, almost breaking it, and spun her into a bear hug from behind.

His hands were all over her, grasping at her shirt and kneading her breasts forcefully, as he kissed her neck with a passion.

Damn! That felt amazing but she didn't want the shirt to get ruined — the tiny thing was surprisingly expensive — so she arched her back and slipped it off. Her natural D-cups flopped out into his hands, and he squeezed them tighter. She turned in his embrace, and they were face to face. For a moment anyway, before his head plunged deeply into her cleavage.

One hand was down her silver stretch pants, inside her hot pink panties, working herself into a lather, while the other curled up around Mick's head, forcing his face against her tits.

Then she pulled his head up and fixed him with a smoldering look.

"Liquor." She said forcefully. He looked askance for a moment and then reached for her drink. She held him firmly in place.

"Liquor." she said again, raising her eyebrow. A look of panic briefly flashed over his face, so great was his desire to say the right thing.

She pulled her hand out of her pants and stroked his face, dragging her moist fingers under his nose.

"Lick her." She said again, and he finally got it.

He lay her down on the pallet, with her bare ass on the cardboard cases of Cuervo, and pulled her silver leggings all the way off, doffing his at the same time.

He left her panties where they were, bright against her pale white skin, and then nosed right in like a champion.

Ashley kicked her legs up around him and gripped him with her feet as she gyrated with pleasure under his tongue. She reached up and started rubbing her hands all over his head, pushing him down lightly as he licked her lips and nuzzled her clit.

"Oh Mick!" She squeaked out his name amongst the moans.

"I don't even know your name," Mick said, without lifting his head, dragging his lips all over her crotch as he spoke the words.

"My name is your bitch!" Ashley grunted, pushing his head around harder, in circles. "My name is your whore. My name is your fucking Popular Slut!"

"Ok, Poppy, if that's how you want it, I am going to fucking pop you like the bubblegum brat you are." Without letting up his assault on her clit, he reached behind him and forced her legs up and forward, spreading them wide and pressing them up against her body. He began massaging her thighs hard as he ate her, and she flexed her calves and pointed her toes.

They kissed passionately, until Ashley pulled back, sucking on his lower lip as they eyefucked for a moment.

"Seriously, what's your name?" Mick whispered.

"My name is Brandy," Ashley lied shamelessly, fully immersed in her world of lust, and ground her chest against his.

"You gonna mix me up, COCKtologist? I'm gonna be your filthy fucking COCK tail."

Their lips were practically touching as she taunted him.

"One part slutty spirit, one part bartender cock. Shake vigorously then strain."

Mick, wide eyed and mouthwatering, was taking all this in as she spoke.

You think you're man enough to shake me up??" Her voice went up with urgency.

"And then I want you to drink me up, and lick up every last drop."

"And then —". Her knee ground up against his

"And then you're gonna slap my ass upside down on the table and belch out 'SALUT' as you blow your fucking load all over my face."

At that he took his cock in one hand and pushed her back down on the pallet with the other. She kicked her legs out wide and began to finger her clit. He slapped his rock-hard cock against her hand, knocking it around as she played with herself. She squealed with pleasure and began breathing heavier. He kept teasing her for a minute or two, dragging the head all around her crotch and wapping at her fingers.

Then he rammed it in as far as it would go, and Ashley thrilled with the sensation. Grabbing her legs he began bucking his hips, sinking deep inside with each thrust.

She kept playing with her clit, gyrating her hips around in time with his motions, fucking him as much as he fucked her.

"Oh Mick!" She moaned again, or tried to anyway. Somehow she never made it to the final "k", and just kept breathlessly calling out the "i" sound until it became wordless grunting.

She began to ramp up to the point of no return, feeling the warm energy building all over her body. He recognized this and sped up, pounding her harder and harder, shaking the pallet beneath.

She came in waves, scratching at the stretch wrap above her head with her hands.

With a final momentous thrust, she felt the cases of liquor shift beneath her as the top row fell back to the floor. Mick pulled out just in time, and managed to point his cock at her as it burst with orgasm, spattering her with cum. She reached up and grabbed it, milking three more spurts all her face.

Mick leaned up against the wall, heaving to catch his breath, as Ashley rubbed his spunk all over her chest and stomach. She felt amazing, refreshed and alive and energized.

"Nicely done, sir." She grinned up at him. "Now give me one of those." She pointed at a stack of clean bar rags on one of the shelves.

Moving as if still in a daze, Mick grabbed a couple of the towels and handed them to her. She tossed one back to him and cleaned herself off. He wiped down his softening dick and pulled up his pants, seeming to come back to the present moment.

Then he looked at her with a grin. "Salut!"

They both laughed.

"We did a little damage, eh?" She inclined her head towards the boxes on the floor behind the pallet.

"I'll make Jack clean that up — it's his job anyway ...".

Ashley laughed out loud at this and nodded. "Good plan."

He put his arms around her shoulders and looked her in the eyes. "Holy fuck, Brandy, that was amazing. You are amazing."

She gave a half curtesy and grinned. "Not so bad yourself, Mister Mixologist. You sure shook me up good!"

With that, she gave him a peck on the cheek and then stepped back into her leggings. He saw her panties on the floor by the pallet and gestured.

"Nah," she said, raising her eyebrow with glee. "Let's leave them for Jack to find."

Mick chuckled at this and pulled up his suspenders.

Ashley was back in her shirt and turned to him. "How do I look?"

"Like a fucking whore that just got fucked." She pinched him playfully, and he quickly amended himself. "You look fine."

"Well I'm gonna go freshen up. Thanks for cocking my tail, bartender." She opened the door and darted out, leaving him there grinning.

On her way back out she saw an empty stool at the end of the bar, with the half-finished highball in front of it, and wondered if Becca had gotten her message.

She saw Jack watching at her as she was leaving, and turned in the bar doorway. She ran her finger around her lips as if cleaning something off, and grinned as he stared.

Then she turned and strode out of the bar back into the dance club proper.

** 5-3-4: Hungryman has a Snack

Out in the lounge, the talk was getting scandalously dirty. Becca and Aja were back from the dance floor, and Brittany had taken their place.

"No, I'm serious!" Becca protested.

"Rob — settle this for up. Do guys like rim jobs?"

"Hell yeah" answered Rob. "If you wanna lick my butthole I'm sure not gonna stop you."

"No!" She mock punched him. "I mean, maybe later." She stuck her tongue out at him.

"We meant, do guys like to give rimjobs?"

"Yeah Rob, would you eat this ass?" She bent at her waist and shook her dress encased butt at Rob.

"You know I would." Rob enthusiastically replied. "Don't get too close or I'll chow down on those cheeks!

"No -" protested Becca. "We already know Rob's cool. What about like a regular guy? If I just picked a guy at random, would he stick his tongue up my little starfish?"

"You know, there's only one way to find out. We just have to find a regular guy and ask 'im!"

Just then, Becca's phone beeped, and she looked at it. A huge smile came over her face. She held it up to show Nikki the message from Ashley. It was a pic of a guy in a suit, sitting at the bar. He looked like a normal businessman with his drink. There was a single word below the picture: "PRIMED."

"Oh goody!" Nikki clapped her hands with glee. "A judge! And Ashley's warmed him up for us!"

"OK bye bye Rob — we'll be back!"

"Don't fuck anybody while we're gone!"

They locked arms and slipped out across the room. Becca led the way, sashaying and dancing as she walked. Nikki followed, gracefully but not dancing like Becca.

They crossed the dance floor and arrived at the bar. There was a line of people waiting for drinks, but down the length of the bar, there was only one person seated.

The girls put their heads together for a moment and coordinated their plans. Then they slithered down to the end of the bar.

Without acknowledging the man's presence at all, Becca and Nikki perched up on stools to either side of him.

He appeared startled, naturally, and turned his head quickly to take in Becca first, then Nikki.

Nikki leaned forward and looked at Becca in front of the guy. "Can you believe she didn't dump his ass right away?"

Becca leaned forward to reply. "Oh my god for real. He was a lame-o."

The man, still a little befuddled, tried to introduce himself to Becca. "Hi, my name is -"

Nikki cut him off. "Seriously. If I ever dated someone who wouldn't take care of me like that ..."

He turned to face Nikki and said "Can I buy you a dri-"

Becca jumped on his line.

"If that ever happens babe you just call me and I'll totally fill in!"

"Baby!" Nikki gushed.

They reached across him and took each other's hands, squirming and cooing over-the-top girlish affection.

It also had the side effect of smushing the man between their two soft bodies. Their co-mingled perfume filled his nose.

"Uh — maybe I should g-" he started to try and extricate himself from this appealing but weird situation, but the girls changed tactics.

They disengaged from each other and grasped the guy by each shoulder.

"Hi, I'm Nikki!" Nikki reached up with her other hand and pulled his chin to face her.

Becca's hand swooped in and pulled his head back around to her. "I'm Becca."

"Hi Becca, hi Nikki. I'm -".

Once again Nikki cut him off before he could say his name.

"So, big guy, my girlfriends and I -"

They both giggled uproariously at this.

"were wondering ..." Nikki continued, but then she pushed his face around towards Becca.

"Do guys like giving rimjobs?" Becca said, in as innocent a voice as she could muster.

She looked up at him with her eyes wide open, and pursed her lips like for a kiss, but just a little.

"Do — guys like — "

He stared into her deep doe eyes and stammered to a halt. He was lost, immersed in those dark pools of potential, bedazzled by the framing of her eyeshadow.

He realized he was staring when he felt fingers dig in to his cheek and inexorably turn his head around.

"Rimjobs." said Nikki, bluntly. "Eating ass."

The guy turned bright red. "Yes, ok, I do like to eat ... pussy." He barely got the word out, as those two flirtatious foxes looked at up him. It was pretty clear that he was imagining their pussies.

"Well Of course you do, silly!" Becca mock punched him in the arm. "Every guy likes to eat pussy these days."

"Guys who don't eat pussy don't even last one date."

"But ass is different. Not everyone likes eating ass."

"Do you?"

"Do you want to eat ass?"

"Do you want to eat her ass?"

Becca wormed around on her stool and stuck her ass out towards him. The metallic shine of her dress caught the lights and sparkled.

She looked back over her shoulder and winked. "Are you a hungry man?" She wiggled her ass back and forth, and reached around with one hand to give it a spank.

He looked at her ass, then up at her face. Becca nodded. The guy turned back to look and Nikki, and she nodded too.

He nodded back at them, vigorously.

"My name is -" he started but Nikki reached up and put her finger in his lips.

"You're Hungryman."

Becca squealed with amusement at this.

They reached across his chest and high fived each other, then quick as bunnies slipped off their barstools.

"Come on, Hungryman, let's go have a picnic!"

Becca scampered ahead, pulling his arm while Nikki pushed him along towards the bathrooms in the corner. As they passed the couches Nikki reached down and grabbed a square pillow of the end one.

The bathrooms had been modified a few years ago to be gender-neutral, with a large common area for sinks and a bunch of full-door stalls. There was an antique vibe, with brass fittings on the sinks and stained hardwood for the stall doors.

There were three handicapped stalls large enough for wheelchairs to turn around in comfortably, with sinks and mirrors inside.

The girls led Hungryman towards the farthest of the big stalls. Nikki closed the toilet lid and laid the square pillow on top of the seat. Then she turned around with a grin and patted it twice.

Becca knelt down onto the pillow with her hands on the toilet tank. Nikki pulled Hungryman into position behind her and pushed him gently down to his own knees.

His face was right in front of Becca's round, apple-shaped ass. He gingerly leaned in and placed a delicate kiss on her right cheek. Becca cooed, and then gasped as Nikki pushed Hungryman's face firmly into her ass crack, stretching the fabric. He burbled something but it was too muffled by Becca's soft cheeks that she couldn't tell what it was.

Letting up the pressure a little, Nikki reached around and pulled up Becca's dress. The right metallic fabric sprang up from her butt, gathering around her trim waist, and revealing her baby blue thong panties. They had little white hearts all over them.

All on his own, Hungryman pushed his nose back in there, right between her cheeks, and began to lick her panties up and down. Becca shivered theatrically and moaned in delight.

Nikki leaned back to pull out her bedazzled cellphone from her cleavage, and then leaned forward again. She grabbed Hungryman's crotch as he nuzzled Becca's crack, massaging the bulge that was there.

"Ok, Hungryman," Nikki said, "it's time for you both to get a little more comfortable. Take off her panties."

He pulled back a little and reached for Becca's panty-band. Becca rose a little to allow him to pull off her underwear. While he was negotiating that, Nikki pulled down his zipper and spread his pants apart. She reached inside his boxers and flopped his cock out.

1...34567...13