All Day Tease Ch. 05 - The Nightclub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls both felt a massive tremor run through Hungryman as his cock unfolded into its full erection.

He dove back in and began to lick her pussy, tonguing her clit up and down. She giggled and then reached down in between her legs from the front.

His eyes were closed as he lapped at her tasty vulva, but they popped open again when he felt a finger on his chin. Becca pushed his head back to her butthole, and then began to stimulate her own pussy.

"You're eating ass today, Hungryman, remember?" He nodded up and down with his tongue still out, and it slithered all around Becca's little pink starfish.

Nikki had her phone in one hand, filming Hungryman go at it, while her other hand made slow strokes up and down the length of his cock.

Becca pulled her fingers out of her pussy and reached out towards Nikki's face. Nikki leaned in towards her, still while both filming and masturbating Hungryman, and started licking Becca's fingers up and down.

Hungryman lived up to his name, blindly eating out Becca's butthole as if he was worshipping her. For her part, Becca ground her tush into him, battering his cheeks with her own. Her pussy was soaked, and her juices slid all around as his face.

Nikki got underneath and slipped her mouth in where her hands had been. She slicked her lips around his cock and began sucking him off, up and down.

He moaned into Becca's ass, attacking her hole with renewed vigor as Nikki stimulated him. Becca, for her part, decided to capitalize on this by swinging her legs around 180 degrees and landing her gushing pussy in front of Hungryman's tongue instead.

"Oh my god, mister, you're gonna make me come so hard!" Becca squeaked with pleasure and grabbed his head, pushing him more forcefully into her crotch.

Nikki pulled his dick out of her mouth and pushed him upright. Then she grabbed it and, using her whole body, pushed Hungryman forward and slipped his cock into Becca's pussy.

Becca sat upright on the counter and vacuumed up Hungryman's newly freed lips into a passionate French kiss.

Down below, Nikki had her fingers circled around his dick and was pressing them down one by one, so every time he thrusted into Becca's juicy pussy there would be a different pressure on his shaft.

Her other hand grabbed his balls and began mushing then around as he madly fucked her friend.

He didn't last long — it took either superhuman willpower or a lot of practice to hold one's own against those two, and he had neither.

So after a few minutes of this doubly stimulating sex, he lost control. Nikki could feel it coming and pulled him out of Becca right beforehand, shoving him deep down her throat just in time to receive hot blasts of cum.

She stood up and leaned over Becca, staring into Hungryman's eyes as she let his spunk drool out of her mouth and into Becca's. Becca purred like a kitten, and used one delicate finger to spread his come all around her lips.

"Well, mister, thanks for settling our bet!" Becca oozed towards him.

"Ta-ta!" Nikki added.

Giggling again, the girls stood up. They wiped their faces and pulled their dresses down, and then slipped out of the bathroom, leaving Hungryman in a state of satiated stupor, with his pants around his ankles.

** 5-3-5: Time for a Breather

Rob sat on the couch, lost in the rush of the music and the buzz of the drinks, happily spacing out to the beat, watching all the pretty people move in front of him. Suddenly when he felt a tug on his sleeve.

He turned, and Ali was standing there. Her skin was covered in a sheen of sweat from dancing, and the light shined off it, outlining the curves of her neck and her gently heaving cleavage.

"How you holding up, big guy?"

"I'm chilling," he answered.

"That's good, cuz we're gonna be heating it up later. You good for a couple of hours?"

He grinned. "I haven't felt this good in ten years. I'm not gonna miss the final act."

"I'm your final act tonight, and we're gonna burn down the barn. But how about a little fresh air now?" She mimed smoking a cigarette.

In his peripheral vision, Rob saw Nikki and Becca saunter back to the couches.

"Oh I don't know. I don't smoke cigarettes.

"Neither do I." She made the gesture again and pursed her red lips tight, sucking her cheeks in pretending to inhale deeply, and crossed her eyes.

"Oh hell yeah. I knew I liked you. Lead the way."

"One thing though." She stopped and looked him in the eyes. "You are my final act, and I mean that. I've spent an entire semester watching you, and I'm gonna devour your ass when we get out of here. Well ...". She paused and grinned up at him. "I'm gonna lead the pack anyway. I think a couple of us gals are gonna get our pound of flesh tonight." She pinched at him playfully.

Rob couldn't help but to shiver as a thrill ran through him. Despite the unbelievable sensual stimulation he had gotten throughout this day, he kept returning to Ali in the classroom, and the slow simmer she had been cooking him with for months. Forgotten memories of her throughout the semester had been returning to his mind all day, memories of red lips smiling, daring outfits, a crossed leg licking up and down.

"But first, I've invited a couple of other guys out to play. You know, as, like, appetizers."

She licked her lips and smiled up at him.

"Are you ok with that?"

"Oh for sure. I believe that sexuality, like love, isn't a zero-sum game. You can give it away all day and never run out."

"Wait. Did you just call me a slut?"

"Uh -"

"Oh I am. And I'm proud of it. Stephanie and I are reclaiming the word."

"Come on, let's go smoke a joint and collect my two slaves for the evening."

"Slaves?!" He raises his eyebrows. "You have slaves?"

"I way have more than two." She grinned back at him like the cat that ate the canary. "But there's only two coming tonight."

Ali turned and called out to Steph, who grabbed Aja & Brittany out of a conversation about politics. Becca joined them, but Nikki decided to stay upstairs.

They grouped down the stairs and started down the hall to the back exit.

** 5-3-6: Camera Clyde

"Clyde!" A girlish, musical voice rang out in the hallway.

Clyde stopped in his tracks and slowly turned around just in time to see Brittany bouncing towards him, arms open.

She gave him a huge hug, smashing her body up against his.

"Oh my God, Clyde is such a good photographer. He's been shooting me all night." She gushed at the others.

"Once. Outside". He was modest, and appeared to be extremely concentrated on something.

Probably holding back his woody, Rob thought. Brittany looked like a softcore centerfold wet dream in that dress, and she was poured all over this guy's arm.

"They call him 'Camera Clyde' that's how good he is."

"Camera Clyde, can you do me again?"

She squeezed her arms against her sides and made her cleavage pop out towards him.

"Oh wait!"

She clapped two times excitedly.

"Do you wanna do us all at once?"

Ali stood over by Rob, her arm in his, but Stephanie, Becca and Aja vogued into vague Charlie's Angels poses, hips cocked, arms flexed, asses and chests out.

Clyde nodded his head as fast as he could.

Rob and Ali watched as the foursome ran through a few sexy poses: the basic "squad" shot with their arms around each other's shoulders, the lean-forward arm-squeezing cleavage shot, the over-the-shoulder rear shot with four delicious round asses in the middle of the frame, a pair of kissing couples, and a few others.

Then Brittany called out to Rob.

"Rob, will you be a dear and take a few of us with Clyde."

Ali disengaged her arm and gave Rob a push forward.

Clyde blushed and shook his head but Brit shushed him.

"Give your phone to Rob here."

Clyde looked at Rob, who just shrugged and smiled. Then he handed his phone over.

Brittany dragged him into the group and introduced the girls. Becca faux curtseyed when Brittany got to her.

They clustered around Clyde, looking in, grabbing his shoulders and kicking up their outside legs. It looked like a movie poster.

Irrationally, Rob felt a flash of jealousy as he framed them up. Lucky dude. Then he laughed to himself — if anyone was lucky here it was him — this was something like his 20th straight episode of top-notch teasing. And he wasn't even the target — damn these girls were out of this world.

They posed again, with little Aja slipping in front of Clyde, facing away from the camera and looking at it over her shoulder. Her ass was front and center and her short dress shined. Her hand darted out and grabbed Clyde's, bringing it around to her cheek and folding it around her curved ass.

The resulting shot was fire, Clyde looking like a true pimp, copping a feel from one of his bitches.

The next setup had Steph, Becca and Aja standing in a clique on one side of him and Brittany draped over Clyde from the other side.

Her ass looked so good in profile as she bent over towards Clyde that Rob almost forgot to snap the shot.

"Just us." Brittany breathed, her voice muffled with her face in Clyde's neck. "Rob get in here."

Rob moved in until he was right in front of the two of them, shooting closeups of Brittany making out with him. He could hear her whispering into Clyde's ear.

"When I get back inside,"

Brittany was stage whispering, so Rob and probably the other girls could hear when she said.

"I'm gonna come find you upstairs."

Her lips barely grazed his ears.

"And give you a proper thank you for making me look so good!"

She pulled back and patted his cheek.

"Thanks, Camera Clyde!"

The girls echoed Brittany, and then turned toward the way out.

"Don't forget to text those to me, honey." Brittany called over her shoulder as they set off.

Leaving Clyde to stare at their asses, the troupe marched on down to the end of the hallway, to the door they came in.

Ali knocked three times on the door and then gave it the bar push. The door didn't budge so much as a millimeter.

Then the metal creaked and the door seemed to relax on its hinges, as if a great weight had been removed.

********

Chapter 5, Part 4: Smoke Break

** 5-4-1: On the Street

Biff may have looked like he was a statue, but his brain was elsewhere. He was chasing down a particularly elusive plot development in the book he was working on. It was so close, he could tell — right around the corner. All he had to do was relax his brain just the right way, and he would finally see the sailboat ...

Then someone knocked on the inside of the door, BANG BANG BANG, right by where his right ear was, and it all slipped away.

Oh well. It didn't bother him that much — insight would come when the time was right. And in the meantime —

He felt the door shift a tiny amount and realized someone was pushing on it from the other side.

"Hope it's that good trouble." He grinned.

Biff opened the door he had been leaning on, and was thrilled m to see one of the nymphs he had let in earlier. It was the teeny tiny one.

"Hi Bouncer Bear!" She beamed, and then lurched forward, into his arms, as she was pushed from behind by one of her girlfriends.

Reflexively Biff grabbed her shoulders, stabilizing her, and was rewarded with a kiss, right on the lips. She pulled back, still in his arms, and looked up at him with giant doe eyes. "I'm Aja. Remember that for later."

He let her go and stepped back — he was successfully holding back an erection, but it took some effort.

The guy came out, followed by five others. Aja pointed them out for him. "That's Rob. He's the man of the hour tonight." She cocked her little head to the side. "Not sure why tho!"

"That's Stephanie, she's amazing, and Ali who's pretty cool too, and Brittany, naughty Brittany."

"Then there's Becca, we're friends at school. Nikki is upstairs."

"Yeah," said Biff, "I remember Becca -- she made quite an impression on her way in."

"Really?" She nailed him with her stare. "She's the one you remember? I'm gonna have to try harder this time. Bet you're gonna remember ..."

She paused and looked up at him through her lashes, feet together, arms clasped before her, the absolute picture of cuteness.

She held this pose for a bare moment and then finished.

"... this!" Aja reached out and playfully punched Biff in the arm, and then burst out laughing.

She put her fist up in a Notre Dame stance. Biff reached out and gently but firmly closed his hand over her entire fist.

A shiver ran through Aja like a lightning bolt, and she gasped in a breath.

Biff naturally didn't quite know what to make of her overture -- not quite knowing what to do, he let go immediately and tried something else.

"I've got a break coming up and -"

He stopped when he saw Aja take a step back from him. She didn't say anything.

The rest of the group was about half a block down from the door, on the other side of the alleyway. A minivan was pulling up, slowly.

Aja and Biff held eyes for a long indulgent moment, and then Aja backed off two more steps before she turned towards the others and ran to join them.

*****

The black minivan with a green neon Uber sign in the window pulled up to the street. The side door unlatched and slid open, and a tall, lean Black woman emerged.

She was wearing a gold tracksuit and had a giant red-gold halo of an Afro. She reached in and pulled out a silver metal wheeled carry-on suitcase, and put it on the pavement.

"Sarah!" Ali called to her.

The tall woman looked up and saw the girls. She waved vigorously, and then held up one finger. Moving to the front window, she bent at the waist and leaned against the car to talk to the driver.

Now that she wasn't blocking the backdoor, Rob could see what looked like two naked men, sprawled up against the seats. The taller one looked asleep, and the shorter one lazily looked out. Seeing the group on the street, he waved timidly, and then held up a thumbs up.

Sarah finished with the driver and leaned back in through the back door. She gave the guy a big hug, and then turned to grab her suitcase.

The green Uber sign winked off as the car pulled off, its door closing automatically, and Sarah strode across the street with her suitcase.

"Well, I've just had a fun ride!" Her British accent sounded exotic and refined at the same time to Rob, and she looked like a perfect ideal of a svelte, athletic human being.

"Haha I'll bet you have."

"Yeah, how many loads have you blown today."

"Hurm. That would be six, darlings. One at the hotel, two TSA agents, some unworthy dickhead on the plane and these two delightful brothers in the car on the way here."

The girls hooted their appreciation.

"And who's this delicious dish?"

Sarah inspected Rob,

"He's one of us tonight!"

"We're still fucking with him, though."

"And I fucking love it!" Rob flirted back.

"I'm Rob." He held out his hand, and she took it.

"Sarah. Charmed to meet you."

** 5-4-2: The Boy from the Mall

Rob was shaking Sarah's hand when chaos broke loose on the block.

All of a sudden a boy came sprinting around the corner from Conduit Ave. and flew by them. He made it to the parking lot and ducked down out of sight among the cars.

Just in time too, because another man came around the corner, a big bulky weightlifter type. He had a buzz cut and was wearing a tactical vest. He looked around for his quarry and spotted Rob and the girls.

He sized them up and down, blatantly, then turned to face them and put his hands on his hips, puffing out his chest to preen.

"Hey ladies" he said in a cocky voice, "Any of you girls see a little cuck bitch around here?"

No one said anything. He tried again.

"Bout yay high, lookin like a dweeb?"

They all looked at him stonily, and Nikki said, "No." like a petulant teenager.

"Alright girls, if you see him, just let me know. I'm Hank. The Head of Security. Everybody here knows me." He preened, oblivious to the cold reception.

Nikki stared for a minute, then turned her head dismissively, ignoring him.

He looked out of sorts, standing there waiting for a response.

Finally Becca looked over at him sideways and murmured "mmm-hmmm".

"Well then." Hank grunted. "He better hope I don't catch him! Or his scrawny ass is —". He slammed his fist into his hand, and then nodded slowly.

With that he walked past them and down Division St. towards the alley. With a last glance at the girls & Rob, he disappeared into the alley.

Once he was gone the girls burst into laughter.

"Or his squanny ash izh." Stephanie mocked him with a cartoonishly low voice, and then stuck out her tongue and waggled it like she was licking something.

"Dipshit."

"Becca. Wasnt that the boy from the mall earlier?" Rob said.

"Yes!" She jumped up and down and clapped in delight.

"it's Will. Oh my god, he's a mess for me."

Rob shrugged and nodded, while Nikki gave Becca a high five.

"Looks like 'Ms. Susan' didn't get all of his cum cuz he be back for more," She licked her lips. "I'll be right back."

*****

Will ducked around the corner of a white van in the lot just in time. That fucking Neanderthal hadn't seen where he went.

He leaned back, panting. And grinning. "Ain't got me yet, fucktard!"

If his heart had been beating heavy before, it practically jumped out of his chest when Becca appeared around the corner of the van.

He hadn't recognized her as he ran past, but had registered the outfit.

"Here you are, Will." She oozed out the words with every ounce of her considerable sensual presence.

"Could you really not get enough of me earlier? Lemme guess — that pair of panties wouldn't let you forget me."

"I have another pair on now. It's like my fifth. The one you've been rubbing all over your face " — here she broke into a dazzling smile, her face only inches away from his " —for the past six hours was like my third today?"

"I dunno what it is?" She stuck the tip of her finger between her lips, mock pensively.

"I just can't seem to keep my panties on."

"I - I - it wasn't the p-p-p-panties, Becca."

"Oh no, buddy. You don't get off that easily."

And then she laughed.

"Well maybe you do — but we're not letting you tonight. There's too many tits in our tangle and not enough tadpoles. You willing to help with that?"

"Wha -" he began to ask, but she just slipped a hand behind his belt and pulled him into motion.

She pushed him forward and followed after.

"March, soldier!" She slapped his ass playfully.

Will was having difficulty following the plot by now, but it sure was fun.

They walked across the street, back towards the door. It was the other guy, thank god — the giant one. He didn't care about Will one way or another.

The big guy was way better than that fucker Hank. Becca seemed to know him, and walked right up with a question on her lips.

But all she got out was "Where" before the big guy cut her off and gestured towards the alleyway down the street.

"Alley." was all he said.

"Thank you." Becca drawled it out with a grin as she pulled Will past the door down towards the alley.

As they came around the corner, Will caught a whiff of strong reefer. There was a group of people, mostly girls with a few dudes, a little ways in, passing around a blunt — no, make that two blunts.

Behind him down the street, the door opened and he heard Hank's laugh. But he was out of sight, and safe for the moment.

** 5-4-3: The Circle & the Jerk

Rob held the smoke as long as he could, feeling his brain bubble and fizz with the head rush, and then exhaled, breathing out a whirling column of ganja smoke. Damn, these girls had some primo shit!

Ha. He checked his surprise. These girls could play people like pinball machines — no wonder they had that good weed.

1...45678...13