All Done Here

Story Info
A fantasy driven by hard mornings.
879 words
3.42
1.3k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rising up, nice and early. Always the coldest part of the day. Right be for the sun comes up. I like it. Just to see the sun come up over the hillside warms me up. I'm already excited for the day. Noticing the swollen hard cock between my legs. It feels like its been stuck between a rock and someplace hard for a long time.

Driving into the city was a bit of a brain scrambler on this day. I could not be on top of my game. Normally I enjoy the long drive in. Other than the fact that my morning wood is following me on my drive. I must meet a pretty lady and solve this problem. Almost in the city and it is relaxing a bit from the extreme erection it once was earlier. Oh well time to focus and worry about that later.

All in all it was a average day, other than the fact of having a driving ambition to have a full hand of ass cheek in my hand. Having more than my fare share of a fantasy. Through the process of getting a good day going today. The treatment for me at the end of the day is going to be hot and heavy. Wet and well deserved.

It was not long after my last meeting for the day. Only a few more minutes of daylight left. After meeting a sexy woman. She was short and with a sexy pair of firm plump looking, great breast. Her nipples where poking through her white blouse, do to the breeze coming off the motion from the cars on the road. The light at the intersection had gone red, allowing the opening on jer top to expose her chest as she walked towards corner.

I could not even get the thought of her tits

out of my head before she tells me her name. Telling me the name of Christina. She is a perfect ten, pretty as they come. There is a tension and chemistry like electric.

Now to make the first move. I am nervous and excited at the same time. I lean in to kiss her. Worried that she will notice my cock getting hard through my pants. She kisses me back and smiles. As we make eye contact with every kiss.

I invited her to come back to my place for a bit and she agrees. A moment goes by, as we jump into the taxi she says, I'm so glad to have meet you tonight. Closing the door i tell the cab driver to take us home.

Now back at my house after a very long trip. She tells me to lock the door and says i hope your neighbors wont mind the noise. She unbuckled her belt. lowering it down to her beautiful little feet. Next she pulls down her pants looking at me. Her wet panties are next to come off. Sliding her hand down to her wet pussy lips, she teases her clit.

Not waisting any time, my pants are around my ankles. She spanks her ass cheek hard saying to me, "come on big boy get this ass its all for you". My throbbing cock is now rock hard and gravitating towards her moist slit. I slap her ass again and again. My tip parts her lips. Entering her pussy form the tip down to the base. I slap her ass again. She tightens her lips around my cock. Sliding it from the tip to the base of it in one thrust. She moans out in pleasure as her hands reach back and she squeezes her ass cheeks. Pushing her hips back to ensure every millimetre of my dick enters her pulsating pussy.

She cums on my cock after a few more hard pumps. As her cum drips down to my balls, sliding in and out again. She arched her back. With a deep breath in and out, loving every moment of pleasure. Doing her best to contain her stamina and motions. She lowers her shoulders to the bed. Clenching the bed sheets in front of her. Taking a large amount of the pillow into her mouth. She takes one deep breathe as she drives her ass back all the way untill she bounces my balls off of her clit. Harder and faster she enthusiastically wants more of my cock.

Regaining my motivation from this morning. I can feel my cock growing and swelling, It was time. Squeezing my ass cheeks pumping more and more. It builds inside of me. I can hold it back not longer wanting to cum. Holding back the first few shots. I pump some more, making her cream on my dick again. I return the favor. The juice's start flowing out, one after another. What a moment.

Having remembering the mornings erection. Thankfully we have met each other. Giving her pussy every inch of passion. Lusting for more she clean her juices of my dick. Sucking on it so hard. Reminding of this morning. She pulls every drop of fluid from the tip.

My hand prints remaining on her ass cheeks. Looking back at me she smiles and says she's going to be a little bit happier the rest of the day.