All for a Cup of Coffee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harrold! You know that's a little embarrassing to think about." Cherry whined and her voice rose to a tenor as I dug in again. Her juices oozed over my mouth and my tongue slipped deep into her.

Berry's gyrations were rapidly growing in heat and lust. I could feel her orgasm when it struck and she tightened up powerfully around me. Her insides squeezed and shuddered, her voice crying out sweetly.

"Ohhh, me too! I'm almost there!" Cherry gasped and I quickened my ministrations with my mouth. Her body spasmed and I felt a gush of her fragrant fluids run down my face. She squeezed my head in her thighs and shook powerfully. She gave a wild cry and her hands hit my chest as she slumped over. Her ass pressed harder into my face and my vision was obscured again.

"C-Cherry... you look so pretty when you cum." Berry sighed as she went still on my lap.

"You too? Why are you two trying to embarrass me tonight?" Cherry complained as she pushed herself up and lifted off my wet face.

"Well I know why I do it. It's because this is such a pretty pussy." I said, patting her between the legs. She gave a little growl and her ears flattened on her head. I laughed.

"Umm... Harrold you haven't cum yet." Berry pointed out.

"Yes and I'm... mmm..." I moaned as I felt her squeeze around me again. I patted her muscular thigh and said, "I'm very close. If you can stick it out a little longer, you'll get a reward."

"Okay!" Berry nodded and lifted her hips. She slid up my length and back down. Her body was a little shaky but she was very encouraged to keep going.

"That's it. Ohhh that's the stuff. Yes~!" I groaned loudly as her insides worked around me. It only took a few more bounces and I thrust up into her. She yelped and almost fell on top of me. Her hands grabbed my shoulders and her breasts squished against my face.

I came and my hot seed flooded into her. I gave a happy sigh and grabbed her ass to hold her tight to my lap. My load poured into her womb and her body shook with delight. Her vocalizations were small and squeaky as she came all over again from the feeling of her womb filling.

"Th-The best..." Berry sighed heavily and rolled off me. My dick pulled out of her with a messy sound and it flung sticky fluids everywhere. Cherry was waiting to bend over again and wrap her lips around me. Her tongue worked quickly and she slurped all she could off my dick.

"Ahhh. Delicious. So what would you like now, Harrold? You wanted a relaxing night, right?" Cherry said with a smile.

"Mmmm... For once I feel like just cuddling until we fall asleep." I told her as I laid my head back on the bed.

Cherry was gobsmacked for a moment and then she nodded, "Works for me. Turn over and let me hold you. I wanna be big spoon."

I shrugged and turned towards Berry. The big bear turned towards me as well and said, "That's not gonna stop me from cuddling you too."

She scooted closer and shamelessly thrust her breasts in my face. Her arm wrapped around me as Cherry hugged me from behind. I quickly found myself in the middle of a big boob sandwich.

I didn't mind one bit.

--- Chapter 11 : Chicken and Dumplings ---

Though I wasn't there to witness it, Ro'Lin told me in explicit detail what happened the first night with her and Saffron.

Ro'Lin led Saffron into her room by the hand. The fae was quiet and walked with a blissful smile on her face. A soft gasp escaped her as she walked over the threshold into the bedroom.

"It's happened in here so much... Goodness, what life and energy. He has made you orgasm so much in here." Saffron breathed as she looked around the bedroom. She touched her breast and her chest rose and fell rapidly.

"Yessss..." Ro'Lin cooed as she pulled off her top and untied her little hip skirt. She slid her naked body up against Saffron and put her arms around her, "So much you have no idea. That man issss sex incarnate."

Saffron's face blushed and her wings fluttered. She put her hands on Ro'Lin's serpentine hips and asked, "How do you survive? Just his touch is... ohh... it makes me so wet to think about... how can you survive his penis?"

"I don't know. I passsss out when we make love if we aren't having a threesome. He has to always hold himself back and even then... it'ssss overwhelming." Ro'Lin hissed and moved in for a kiss.

Without restraint, Saffron met her lips and her tongue flicked around Ro'Lin's forked serpent tongue. They started to rub each other's bodies as they kissed. Saffron moaned and broke off the kiss first.

"Uuugghh... J-Just... with you is so strong." Saffron shuddered and her thighs rubbed together. Her eyes churned with colors and she squeezed Ro'Lin. After a moment, her breath steadied and she sighed, "Laying with him so much as made you a beacon of life. I surely lust after him, but bedding any of you is delicious too."

Ro'Lin smiled, "Glad to hear it. Let'ssss go to the bed and continue. I'm eager to taste your lovely pusssssy."

"Happily." Saffron cooed and followed her.

At Ro'Lin's direction, Saffron settled onto the bed. She sank back among the pillows and gingerly spread her wings so she wouldn't be laying uncomfortably on them. Her thick thighs spread wide and fully exposed that silvery silken bush. Her pussy was plump and very wet, having soaked her pubes and run down the supple skin on her thighs.

"Ohhh delicioussss..." Ro'Lin sighed as she slithered onto the bed. She stretched her upper body out and wrapped her arms around Saffron's legs. She sniffed at her wetness and flicked her tongue over it, tasting her slowly at first. Her face lit up and she swooned, "It's so sweet! You're like syrup down here. Oh I want to just devour you."

She pressed her mouth to Saffron's pussy and her forked tongue slid up deep inside the fairy. The sweet, exotic flavor of the fairy filled her mouth and inundated her senses. Saffron moaned and arched her back. Her eyes started to glow as her body soaked in the energy of Ro'Lin's arousal.

"Yes! Your tongue is wonderful!" Saffron moaned, sliding her fingers through Ro'Lin's hair as her tongue flicked about inside her.

For Ro'Lin, she knew her tongue was more slender than a normal tongue but it was also much longer. She used that to its fullest, slipping her tongue deep enough to lick at parts Saffron had never felt a tongue touch before. It rubbed over the entrance to her womb and swirled pleasurable circles all down the walls of her pussy.

Saffron's voice devolved into animal panting and moans. The entire day had been a feast of desire and pleasure. Cum she might've but her body still ached for the act itself. It didn't matter if her body was completely sated with pleasure, her soul still craved melding with another. More than anything, she craved Harrold in full but she knew it would break her mind to try and take him. His divinity was too much for her as she was, but the solution was between her legs. Laying with his chosen women would increase her lust and her capacity for pleasure. She could grow herself into the woman that would be able to take him.

Her thighs squeezed on Ro'Lin as she came. Her hands gripped Ro'Lin and she cried out sweetly. Her pussy, fueled by her fantasies and desire for her bonded love, gushed like a sugary fountain. Her body thrashed and she squirted wildly into Ro'Lin's open mouth and all over her face.

"Guhhh..." Saffron's body spasmed as she melted into a boneless heap. Her eyes swirled with pale blues.

"You are ssssso delicious." Ro'Lin hissed as she pushed Saffron's legs off her shoulders and rose above her. She looked down hungrily at the dazed fairy and at the sheen of sweat covering her. Her tongue flicked over her lips again and she reached down to touch her own slit. Her scales had spread aside as it engorged and her wetness was shining down her front in sticky streams. She slithered forward, her serpentine body sliding between Saffron's splayed legs and her torso rising up higher. She somewhat pinned Saffron beneath her and brought her pussy right in front of her dazed face.

The strong herbal scent around her pussy seemed to rouse Saffron from her fugue. She glanced up and her eyes shifted to a passionate deep pink.

"Come on, ssssexy. Fair is fair." Ro'Lin smirked down at her and pulled her pussy lips further apart to expose more of her lovely pink insides.

Saffron nodded without speaking and embraced Ro'Lin. She pulled her down to her face and dragged her tongue slowly up her exposed lips.

Ro'Lin gave a small gasp and put her hands on the wall behind Saffron. The touch of her tongue was hot and enticing, making her pussy clench and churn with need.

"That's it. Don't hold back. Get your face right in there." Ro'Lin cooed lustily, starting to grind a little against her mouth.

Saffron became more energetic in response. Ro'Lin's lust seemed to be fueling her and she started to eat her out more fervently. Her tongue pushed deep into her waiting hole and hugged tighter to her scaley ass. Her own cunt was still sloppy with lusty need and she was grinding herself against Ro'Lin's scales.

"Yesssss. More~!" Ro'Lin moaned happily.

The pleasure grew and her muscles tensed. She tried to resist, to hold off the orgasm as long as possible. Normally, with her favorite fat cock drilling into her such a thing would be akin to stopping a tidal wave with a spoon. But with just Saffron's skilled mouth? She bit her lip and rolled her head back. Her tail flicked urgently but she kept her body in check.

She stayed on that edge of burning need for a few glorious minutes. Saffron must've felt what she was doing and tailored her licking accordingly. She never did anything sudden or hard and helped keep Ro'Lin from cumming.

As with anything, it grew too much eventually and she came in a messy splatter up Saffron's face. Her body thrashed, serpentine muscles coiling and uncoiling wildly. She wailed and her back arched until she tumbled away from Saffron in a cry of surprise. Her body flopped onto the bed and her pussy oozed weakly as it was freed from Saffron's ministrations.

"F-Fuck..." Ro'Lin cursed softly, her head spinning as her every nerve tingled right to the very tip of her tail.

The truth was, while absolutely nothing could beat the raw power and ecstasy of cock, having her pussy eaten just right like that was one of Ro'Lin's favorite things. Her muscles twitched a bit as her body slowly drifted down from the wild high.

That was about where Ro'Lin stopped being able to remember clearly what all happened. I knew from my lazy sexy and cuddling with the girls that it went on quite a bit after that point. From the sound of it, Saffron took a bit to get properly worked up and then she just ravished Ro'Lin until she couldn't move. Fingers, tongue, pussy on pussy, and everything else one could to do make a lamia lose her mind.

*******

As if to not be out done though, Ava eagerly told me all about her first time alone with Lizzy that night as well.

It started, apparently, with Ava teasing Lizzy about keeping her nose stuck to my phone for another whole night. Lizzy responded by telling her that if she was going to talk like that, she was going to take the little mouse in her talons like she was an eagle harpy on the hunt. Ava was surprised and intrigued enough to return the challenge. Lizzy was an attractive and playful thing, just the kind of friend Ava wanted in bed if she couldn't have big hot dick.

Ava and Lizzy sat naked together on the bed in Ava's room. She had her arms around the slender harpy, and Lizzy returned the embrace with her colorful wings around the little mouse. Their eyes were mostly closed and they kissed languidly, simply taking in the taste and pleasure of the other.

A loud lusty cry sounded clearly through the wall from Saffron as she was taken by Ro'Lin. Ava gave a little giggle mid kiss and it broke their lips.

"They are noisy, aren't they?" Lizzy said with an amused smile.

"Want to try and compete?" Ava said with a cheeky smile.

"Gods, no!" Lizzy squeaked, shaking her head. She blushed a touch and whispered, "I'm still getting used to all this sex. I rarely had partners before now and never a man. All of you just... and Harrold... his cock is so good."

Ava smiled knowingly, "You're just really happy to be here with all of us."

"Yes, and that phone of his too! I haven't even scratched the surface of what I can learn. It's like a bottomless well of knowledge, an endless chasm exposing the mysteries of the world itself. It still boggles my little bird brain to think I might never learn all that it holds in my lifetime." Lizzy said and her eyes burned with a passion even greater than her want for sex.

Ava rolled her eyes and pushed Lizzy back on the bed, "Stop drooling over your book worm stuff and drool over this."

She threw a leg over Lizzy's face and pressed her shaven pussy down on her mouth.

"Mmmph! Mmm!" Lizzy hummed with a tone of annoyance, her head shaking under Ava's little butt. Her wings fluttered but she wasn't strong enough to lift even the small mouse off her. She probably could've done it with magic, but she was too distracted by wet pussy leaking in her mouth.

"That's it. Ahhh. Go on and get that tongue in there." Ava encouraged her with a soft moan.

Lizzy obliged her and pushed her tongue between Ava's lips. She slid it in and spread Ava's pussy open with it, making her give a more heated moan.

"Oh, you really like it down there. Gods, you aren't half bad." Ava said, bending forward and putting her hands on Ava's belly. She slid her hands forward until she could spread Lizzy's thighs open and take in her wet little slit too. The colorful tuft above it made it look downright adorable and Ava licked her lips in anticipation.

It was quite obvious that Lizzy was eager for her to return the favor. Even as she slurped and licked Ava's cooch, she rolled her hips and thrust her pelvis upward. Ava took the slutty hint and put her head between those shapely harpy thighs.

She started by dragging her tongue down Lizzy's pussy and making the harpy shiver with delight. Lizzy gave her the same motion and plunged her tongue into her. Ava did the same and pushed her tongue into Lizzy.

The two of them clung to each other and kept going, tonguing each other's quim with a lusty thirst for pleasure. Their small bodies slowly grew sweatier as they rubbed together and reached for their climax.

Ava peaked first. She tensed and cried out as her body flooded with pleasure. Her pussy clenched and her legs quivered. She pushed herself harder into Lizzy's face and the response was an even deeper plunge of tongue into her hole. She gasped and shook. Her body tumbled to the side and she slumped as the orgasm robbed her body of strength.

"L-Lizzy... ohh god that was good..." Ava mumbled, her vision spinning as her brain tried to put her body back under her control.

"Glad you... ugh... liked it." Lizzy grunted, "Now could you get off my wing and stick your face back in my crotch? I was so close."

"Sorry!" Ava squeaked and pushed herself shakily up on hands and toes. Lizzy withdrew her wing and sighed with relief. Ava crawled forward and put an arm over Lizzy's middle, pulling herself onto her leg so she could get her face back in front of her pussy. Her mouth watered as she dove back into the rich smell of Lizzy's arousal, "You smell so tasty."

"Come on, don't make me wait!" Lizzy whined and then gave a long moan when Ava dug her tongue back in.

Laying sideways over one leg had her in a different place than before and she could lick her in a different direction. As she did, she reached a hand under Lizzy and rubbed a finger against her ass. She had leaked so much that her anus was wet with her pussy juice. She mewled and gasped as Ava's finger slid into her backside.

"A-Ava! Ohhh, that isn't fair! Nnnngggh!" Lizzy came like a long, slow burn. Her voice started with a gritty groan and rose to a shrill cry. Her legs tensed and her thighs began to shake. Her ass lifted off the bed and her talons clenched convulsively. Ava rose with her and kept lapping at her quivering slit. Her finger probed a bit deeper and made the orgasm blaze hotter.

It kept going for long, agonizing seconds until Lizzy finally squawked and fell back on the bed. Her sweaty body and oozing pussy abruptly fell from Ava's hands and mouth, leaving her kneeling there with a grin on her wet face.

"So how was that, bird brain?" Ava asked teasingly, crawling up to lay down beside her.

Lizzy sighed heavily and laid a wing over her, turning to peck her on the lips. That wasn't enough for Ava who went back in for another kiss, this time with more heat and tongue. The taste of their pussies mingled between their lips and mouths as they made out.

"I think your my favorite, little mouse." Lizzy said with smile.

There was an abrupt scream of ecstasy from Ro'Lin and the both of them broke into a new fit of giggling.

"Those two!" Ava snorted.

"Did you want more?" Lizzy asked as she rolled back onto her back and folded her wings to her sides.

"Eh. I'm pretty happy right now. Truth be told, I could cuddle and sleep." Ava said with a shrug.

Lizzy nodded in agreement and they both scooted up to the pillows. Lizzy embraced Ava tightly and wrapped her in warm feathers. They dozed off quickly together, completely relaxed and sated for one night.

*******

Sleep had stolen over me so quickly the night before that I woke up astoundingly well rested. Both girls were still clinging close to me but one of them had dragged the blankets over us in the night. I guessed Cherry because Berry's boobs were still right in my face and she was snoring softly. Cherry had shuffled a bit in the night and now instead of her breasts squishing the back of my head, she had pressed them into my back and had her nose buried in my neck.

The morning was just great until the headache set in. Something sharp and stabbing that started between my brow and slowly spread all around my head. It wasn't stabbing in one single location but instead felt like a spiderweb of razor wire being spread across my skull. It started pressing inward and burning lines of pain into my gray matter. I groaned and grabbed for my head, pushing my eyes into Berry's huge boobs. I sought any darkness that might alleviate the pain.

I had hardly even drank last night. This couldn't possibly be a hangover. It rapidly started feeling worse than almost any hangover I'd ever known anyway. I groaned and wrapped my arms around Berry, hugging myself to her breast tighter.

"H-Harrold...?" Berry mumbled sleepily as she felt me clinging so tightly to her.

"Hurts." I grunted simply.

"What hurts? Are you okay?" Berry asked, concern rousing her to wakefulness rather quickly. She raised an arm and put her hand to my head gently. I felt her touch me and the pain in my head spiked near her hand. There was a sharp crackle and she yelped in pain, "Harrold! You pricked me!"

I cringed and mumbled, "I didn't... Didn't do anything..."

"What is going on?" Cherry yawned and lifted her head from the pillow.

"Harrold stuck me with his magic. I felt it." Berry exclaimed. She sighed and said, "That's not very funny."

Confusion added to my turmoil and I moaned, "N-No magic... Never... Ugh."

"Harrold is right. He's never-" She yawned loudly, "Never used magic. Not that I've seen."

"I know what it feels like when someone uses their magic to poke at my own mana." Berry said in exasperation.

Turning my face towards the mattress, I let go of Berry and put my hands to my temples. I quietly moaned as the pain churned like fire through my skull. Trying to figure out what was going on was incredibly difficult when my brain was actively burning.

"What can we do?" Cherry's voice warbled in my ear.

"I don't know. Let's ask Lizzy, she's really smart about magic stuff!" Berry's voice sounded further away.

1...2526272829...33