All for a Cup of Coffee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded, "Hopefully we shouldn't have any more interruptions. I don't plan to get sick or anything again."

"Good." Francisca kissed me on the cheek, "Here's hoping I have your child this time around."

*******

Shortly after that, Cherry rushed off to the Mage's Guild and bought an enchanted ring that would glow when she or any of the others got pregnant. They took turns putting it on each morning in hopes of being the first to see it light up. They were each becoming more and more frantic in their need to be the first. I kept them as well under control as I could manage, and almost managed to run the High Tail without any interruptions. It never failed though, one of them always cornered me during lunch or dinner for a quickie out back or even just on the prep table. It was honestly starting to get out of hand until about two weeks later when the ring finally lit up.

It was Ava. Sweet, mousy little Ava. She stared in disbelief at the soft pink glow emanating from the band of silver around her finger. Undeniably proof that right now, my first child was just barely starting to grow in her belly. She put a hand over her waist and looked down in shock. The others were understandably distraught over not being the winner until I reminded them that they could all just keep trying. We all knew this was going to happen and someone had to be the first. But my balls weren't exactly going to dry up and stop working again. But I also forced them all to agree to calm down a bit more. Now that there was proof of my virility, and they all knew I was clearly not wielding some supernatural ability of impregnation, they were a little more reasonable.

"Thank god..." I sighed heavily as I sunk into the bath alone. I'd forced the girls into agreeing to let me have this because it had been a damn long day since Ava put on that ring this morning.

I laid my head against the side of the tub and let the heat soak into me. It was honestly more of a mental exhaustion than anything. Everyone had been going so crazy in this competition to see who would get pregnant first. I hadn't even had time to properly practice my magic. I'd been so happy when I managed to move around a little power the first time, but now I'd done almost nothing with it. I could manage to move something across a table or lift something into the air a bit with magic but that was the extent of my practice.

As I thought about it, I drew that power forward again. I felt the warmth of desire flow through me and I imagined a caressing lover's hand sliding down my arm. The power continued behind my hand with gentle, teasing fingers. I curled it around a bit of water and urged it upward. A small globe of water rose from the pool and wobbled into the air. I could feel my power gliding around it in a soft brush of pleasing fingertips.

Then the door opened and the power scattered. I huffed out a breath of annoyance and said, "Really? Five minutes? That was all I get?"

"I apologize, Master." Saffron said as she came into the bath. The door closed behind her and she looked down at me, a picture of worry laid over an immaculately beautiful body.

I sighed and shook my head, "No. No, I shouldn't snap at you. You're the only one not pinning me in the corner of the cooler for a quick fuck. Did you want to join me, Saffron?"

"Yes, very much. I came in here because I could feel your frustration and stress, Master. I know the other girls are asking quite a lot of you. I thought I could offer a hand of comfort." Saffron said, stepping around the tub to slip into the hot water beside me. Her wings twitched and squeezed tighter together as they sunk into the water. She came to sit beside me, her hip pressing to mine, and her hand slid into mine. I felt her shiver with pleasure but she didn't let it show. She looked at me, "Are you going to be okay?"

"Saffron..." I sighed and shook my head, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't worry you. I'm being silly anyway. Look at me, complaining that I have too many hot babes that are too horny for my dick. I'm pretty damn lucky if you think about it."

"I think they're just as overwhelmed as you are. Up until recently, we had lots and lots of fun together but the chance at a child had never been on the table. Now it's there and I don't think any of them expected this." Saffron explained quietly, her fingers twining through mine.

I glanced down at her, "But you did?"

She shook her head, "Of course not, Master. But I know I will spend eternity at your side so I do not feel the need to hurry. You will impregnate me in time."

Her hand squeezed mine and I felt her shifting a bit. I couldn't believe it. I huffed out a breath and said, "No need to hurry but you're clearly aching to ask. So say it."

"M-Master! I'm... I'm sorry." Saffron's eyes fell and she said, "With how much sex you've been having, I feel more at one with you than ever. I can't help but want you and I wonder if I could finally have you?"

I shook my head at the ceiling and let go of her hand. This was my fate. I was to eternally be the fuck toy of all the women I courted. This was the punishment for my horniness. A small laugh escaped me and I slid my arm around her. She moaned softly as I pulled her onto my lap and dug my hands into her plush, lovely ass. Her wet wings gave a feeble twitch and she grabbed my shoulders to steady herself. Her eyes swirled wildly with a myriad of colors and through our bond I could feel her emotions churning. She wanted this more than anything in the world but she was terrified she was going to screw it up. She'd proven herself able to suck my dick and I'd been able to finger her to a rather abrupt orgasm, but we'd still not gone any further than that. Even just sitting on my lap like this was filling her with the kind of pleasure the others experienced when I was hammering them from behind with all my strength.

"Hey. Calm down." I said soothingly. I reached up and cupped her cheek, pulling her into a kiss. Nothing too passionate or deep. Just our lips pressing together softly and my hand caressing up her pointed, elfin ear. I felt her body slowly melt into my embrace and she broke off the kiss.

"I want this so badly, Master... but I want you to enjoy me even more." She said and her voice was woven with fear. Fear of disapproval, and fear of screwing up.

I let go of her cheek and suddenly flicked her forehead. She yelped and jerked her head back, her eyes suddenly going still as she stared in shock at me. I shook my head and said, "Have you ignored every word I've said lately?"

"N-No! I don't understand, Master!" Saffron whined.

"This isn't going to be the only time we fuck. You literally JUST said we'd be together forever. What does it matter if you mess up the first time? You think that's going to ruin the next thousand times or something?" I berated her as I lifted her out of my lap. She looked horrified and dejected as I stood over her. Water splashed and sluiced off me and I waggled a finger at her, "You act all deep and collected, but you're just as screwy as them sometimes."

I stepped up out of the bath and headed over to the shelf of towels. I grabbed one and started to dry myself. Saffron just sat in the bath, staring down at her hands with that sad look on her face. I shook my head and said, "Are you just going to sit there?"

"No!" Saffron stood up abruptly, "Anything you want, Master! What do you need of me?"

My eyes couldn't have rolled harder if I got hit in the head. I laid out the fluffy towel and gestured to it, "You said you wanted this. The bath isn't the best place to fuck if you think you're going to screw something up. That's just asking to slip and hurt yourself."

Her face lit up and her eyes shone with gold. She hurried out of the water and came over for her own towel. She dried rapidly while I watched and then she turned to me, "I'm ready, Master! How do you want me?"

"Well first of all, you need a bit of punishment for your lack of thought." I said as I sat down on the towel. I patted my lap, "So kneel over me so I can give you a bit of a spanking."

Her cheeks flushed and she nodded, "Yes, Master!" She eagerly got down, huge breasts in my lap and ass in the air. I fondled her thick cheek and then gave it a sharp spank. The still warm softness from the bath gave the motion a sharp crack and she gasped in surprise, "Master! Punish me, Master! Make me remember to think!"

I spanked her again and marveled at the jiggle in her ass. She had such a matronly figure and her ass was so fluffy and soft. Each smack made it wobble and bounce, and Saffron seemed to shudder with delight each time I struck. I didn't go after her like I did Emmy, this was more a playful thing than an actual punishment. But it also let me gauge how well her body was handling the pleasure before I went plunging my dick into her and sending her mind crashing into a pleasure-coma again. I spanked both cheeks until they were warm and softly glowing a deeper lilac. She was breathing heavily and I'm pretty certain she came somewhere along the way but held it down. I gently fondled her and slid my fingers towards the soft, silvery bush dripping with her arousal.

My fingers played across her nethers until I slid one into her. She moaned happily and I felt her clench around me. Her voice was husky and dripping with lust, "Oh, Master, yes! Touch my body. Every part of me is yours!"

I fingered her slowly and paid attention to her growing passion. Her body was no longer hot from the bath, but it radiated a sexual heat now and our bond was burning with desire. With every thrust and twist of my finger, she tightened around me. A second one slipped in beside my first and I pushed them in deep. Her moan was long and slutty as she experienced a second orgasm. This time she couldn't try to hide it from me and her pussy gushed over my fingers. She shook on my lap and her fingers dug into my leg.

As her pleasure came back down, I slipped my fingers free. Her juices dribbled from her slit and down her plump lips and inner thighs. I gave her thick ass a squeeze and said, "Come on. Up you get."

"Y-Yes, Master." She mumbled as she pushed herself up. I got up on my knees and helped her lay down on the blanket. She stared up at me with a deeply swirling purple and pink in her gaze. Her breath and slowed back to normal but her fingers were restless. I spread her legs and settled between them, laying my cock against her pussy slowly. She gasped at the touch and her body shivered powerfully.

"Is that too much?" I asked as I held up her legs.

She shook her head, "N-No. I can take it, Master."

I slid myself slowly, pushing forward. Her pussy parted around me and my dick slid in with hardly any friction. Her muscles tightened as I went in and I could feel her excitement as my hips came to press against hers. The electric pleasure of my cock sliding into her had her eyes almost rolling back in her head. I nestled against her deepest parts and leaned over her. I caressed her face and smiled, "How's that?"

"Amazing~!" She swooned and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I kissed her and started to move. I kept my pace slow, even as she clawed at me. I knew she was desperate for the kind of deep hard fucking I'd given Cherry that first time. But she also had to know that diving in hard and deep right now would blow the top off her head. I took her nice and gentle. Every slow grind of my hips pushed my cock deep and pressed against her womb. Her tight little cunt quivered around me and her pleasure continued to grow. I could feel her cum for a third time and her pussy spasmed. It felt amazing and I had to grit my teeth against my own growing need.

"M-Master... you don't have to hold back." Saffron panted and whimpered. Her eyes were closed and her fingers played through the hair at the nape of my neck. She gasped and said, "B-Better if you don't... I won't... last long."

That was actually quite the sensible point. The fact that she'd lasted this long in contact with me was testament to just how hard she'd been working to be able to do this. I usually couldn't feel much more than vague sensations across our bond, but right now it felt like a conduit of pure ecstasy. I opened myself to her pleasure and almost immediately came. My hips bucked and I thrust myself deep inside her. She gave one final shuddering cry.

My orgasm was hot and thick. I poured all that I could into her even as her eyes rolled back in her head and her body went limp. She just deflated like a limp noodle under me and that was the end of it. I emptied myself into her belly and slowly pulled my cock free. Her eyes stared blankly at the wall and drool ran out of her mouth. She was breathing shallowly but I doubt she would come around for a little while.

I'll be honest. She handled her first time with me better than I thought she would.

*******

An hour later, I came out of the kitchen with a special dessert in my hands that I'd prepared for Ava today. The bar was empty except just me and my girls, and I set the pan on the bar.

"It looks like a pie. What kind is it?" Ava asked eagerly.

I wiggled my eyebrows, "A sweet cream pie."

Most of them groaned while Berry gave a little giggle. Apparently my pun was not at all appreciated. Ava rubbed her forehead, "Remind me again why we're so happy to have your children?"

I shook my head at their disapproval and grinned, "Because I'm a pretty face."

"Ah. Right." Ava nodded.

Ro'Lin hissed, "That wassss awful, Harrold."

"Hey, I think its great. A cream pie. Just like what made this happen." Berry said without guile and poked a finger at Ava's belly.

Cherry sighed, "Good gods, yes we get it. Don't encourage him, Berry."

I began to cut the pie and dish it out. They all dug in and the complaints went away rather quickly. I took a bite myself and sighed. It was delicious but there was something missing. Saffron looked over at me, "Master? What is the problem?"

"Hmm? What's going on, Harrold?" Cherry asked when she saw my face.

"Oh, just thinking how good this would be with a cup of coffee." I lamented the lack of my favorite beverage.

"Well, maybe someday Captain Emmy might find it for you." Cherry said before taking another bite.

"What is this coffee stuff?" Lizzy asked with a tilt of her head. She looked around at the others, "I don't think anyone has told me."

I nodded to the phone beside her, "Look it up sometime. It's something I've wanted since I came to this world."

"What's so good about it?" Lizzy said as she ate.

"Ohhh, girls... A good cup of coffee can be like sex in a cup." I said with a gesture of my fork.

All of them stared at me in awe and Berry said, "Gods, I hope the Captain does find some. I want to try that."

"Yeah..." I sighed blissfully at the memory of my last precious cup of heaven's black nectar. Maybe some day, but for now I had six wonderful women to live and love with. I had a beach front restaurant in a lovely little town in a fantasy world of hot women and magic. I even had a pirate captain and a royal queen on my dick. What was a cup of coffee to all of that?

Well, the perfect cup would certainly be the perfect cap.

Someday...