All for a Cup of Coffee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh that won't be a problem. I'm certain I'll have plenty of use for you." I said teasingly. I knew what was going on in her head and I could see it in her face. She was lost in the fantasy of it all and couldn't actually believe it was happening. But there were too many little things around her that hinted at it being reality. I knew that feeling because that kind of disbelief was what I felt all day yesterday. Today, really just since I got out of bed, it had started to sink in for me that this wasn't all just a fantastic dream. I had definitely been whisked away from Earth like Dorothy on her journey through Oz. The difference for me was that I had a rustic kitchen and a sexy dog woman instead of a yellow brick road and a trio of idiots.

And still no brother. My thoughts went back to Ricky quite often. I couldn't stop worrying about him. I didn't know why either because I could only see two possibilities and both weren't awful.

First, he was still in the hotel room back on Earth. He might freak a bit when I'm not around, and no doubt he'll tell the cops and let our parents know. But there was nothing beyond that except for my job and a rolodex of single ladies that enjoyed my company for short periods of time. The restaurant might miss me but my sous chef was more than capable. He'd be head chef in a week or two when they fired me for not showing up.

Second, Ricky had ended up here somewhere like I had. But considering this world's laws and treatment of men, I very much doubted he was in any danger or really unhappy at all. He'd be sore about losing his budding marriage before it had even properly begun, but when there was this much good pussy about it would be hard to hold onto that. If I knew him, and I fucking well did, he'd probably mope and whimper and cry for a week or two until the right pretty thing came along. Then he'd be all wide-eyed and flirty. I might've forgotten until now, but this was Ricky's third marriage in eight years. The first was a year long and the second was five years. This one had been the culmination of almost a year of dating and copious sex. He'd get over it. He'd get over it in a hurry the first time some naked cat girl shook her ass on his lap.

Cherry threw the blankets off with a shiver and dropped her feet to the floor. She rubbed at her belly and sighed, her face drooping along with her ears. "Amazing as it is, I am still sad I don't have a chance to bear your child."

I shrugged at that, "Nothing I can do about it now. In my world, it was fairly common since all men could have sex like me and apparently we have much higher birth rates. Sex was a thing of love and pleasure for us, not usually meant for actually having kids."

She gawked at me and shook her head, "A whole world of men like you. I think I could die happy. Imagine what it would be like if there were two of you in this bed last night..." She squirmed and her tail wagged eagerly.

"Yes, yes. Your fantasies aside, I have something important to ask." I said and her ears perked up. I pushed away from the window and continued, "Is there any kind of police or something I could tell about a missing person? I'm trying to figure out how I can find my brother if he is here."

"Uhh... I don't think so. If this were the capital, you could let the guards know. A missing male is definitely an emergency. But here... There's not really anyone you could ask." She waved her hands and hurriedly said, "I mean, nobody specific. You could ask anyone, but there isn't some army here that could put out the word to look for him."

I slumped with a nod. I knew that was going to be the answer but I had hoped there might be some kind of magic thing that could be done she might point out. I walked around the bed and gathered up my pants to pull them on.

"Don't you need help with that?" She said, licking her lips as she pointed at my slowly shrinking erection.

"I'd rather not. Ran myself sore last night. I need hot water first." I shook my head. Yeah, I know. Me, the self-proclaimed manwhore saying no to sex? But I really did do her that hard last night. I probably would again tonight. I should start pacing myself so I could enjoy an evening and then also the next morning. It's not like she'd be disappointed with only one or two rounds instead of trying to go full Rocky on her.

Cherry huffed and stood, all the best parts of her body jiggling enticingly with the motion. She slapped her hands on her hips and said with no small amount of sarcasm, "Well what good are you with your bottomless super cock if you can't go the next morning after squeezing my soul out my ears the night before?" Her hand slapped sharply across my bare ass before I had my pants up and she walked past me with a gesture to follow, "I'll show you the bath. I'd love to share, but it's not exactly big enough for two."

She led me, without a scrap of clothing or concern, down the hall to the only door I hadn't gone through yet. On the same side as the closet toilet, the other door led into a slightly larger room with a wooden barrel sliced in half lengthways sitting in the middle. A leg at each corner kept it upright despite being full of water. Another barrel sat in the corner, this one intact and brimming with water. A small hammered pipe led down from the ceiling. Apparently it collected rainwater off the roof. A small shelf beside the tub held a large glass jar and a small crystal bottle. Probably soap and maybe perfume? Beside them was a small fluffy green towel.

I watched as Cherry picked up a bucket and threw open the shutters. She swished it through the tub and heaved it out the window, then returned and did it again. She did this five or six times until the tub was nearly empty and then refilled it up to about half with water from the barrel. The process made me frown at the mix of apparently pre-used water but I suppose it would be difficult to get the last few inches with a bucket. Then she slid her hand around the top of the tub where a small etched metal plate was nailed into the wood. A red glow lit the etchings and the water in the tub shimmered slightly. Then steam began to rise from it and she waved to it, "There you go. One hot bath. This enchanted tub was the best purchase I've ever made. Cost me a month's earnings but it is so amazing to soak in hot water."

My eyes went from the tub to the bucket that was still hanging from her hand. Then they went to her bare breasts and I smiled. Just how dirty could the leftovers of Cherry's bathwater really be? I dropped my pants and tossed my shirt on them before stepping into the tub. The rounded bottom was a bit tricky to balance on but once I had sat down in it, I felt quite comfortable. The water was quite hot and, while it only came up to the middle of my chest, it soaked in quickly. I leaned my head back against the etched magic plate and looked up at Cherry, who was standing naked at the window enjoying the sunrise like I had.

"I wish I had known about this yesterday. Would've done wonders for my hangover." I sighed, scooting down a bit. I had to scrunch my knees up, as the tub was only five feet or so long.

"I didn't even think to mention it. Sorry." Cherry said as she turned to me. She blatantly ogled my naked body. I had no shame about it so I didn't really mind. Plus I could stare up at her huge naked tits while I did anyway.

"So what do you plan to do then? You seem pretty eager to find your brother." Cherry asked. I could hear the hitch in her voice that betrayed her nervousness.

"I am but I can't really think of any outcome that would necessitate me going out on a crusade to find him in a world I barely even know. I'd get lost or run into trouble probably. You said it yourself, men are prized and protected in this world. Surely nobody would do anything bad to him." I talked while I took down the large jar and unscrewed the lid. A soft earthy smell rose from the thick goo in the jar and I looked up to see Cherry holding out an old square of cloth for me. I wiped it through the soap and started scrubbing.

Cherry snorted, "Yeah, unless you consider fucking him dry and treating him like royalty is bad."

"Exactly my point. So either that's going on, or he's still back home." I shrugged as I scrubbed up my arm.

I could feel her eyes boring into me and I looked up. Her tongue was actually sticking out the side of her mouth and her pupils looked like those of a junkie that just scored. I didn't think about what this kind of scene would be like but if I reversed the roles and thought about it... yeah. An impossibly hot woman bathing herself in front of me without any shame would get me pretty fucking horny. I held the rag up to her and shook it.

"What?" She squeaked, jumping a bit as I broke into her thoughts.

"You wanna do it?" I offered.

"W-What?" Her voice had become heavy with disbelief.

"Would you like to wash my body?" I said and her face lit up.

"Really? I could?!" She exclaimed, swiping up the rag from my fingers so fast I almost missed it.

With that, I laid back and draped my arms over the sides of the barrel. Cherry set upon me like a giggling schoolgirl. She scrubbed the rag against both hands until they were foaming with soap bubbles. Then she set about washing my neck and shoulders. She kept the rag in one hand, but rubbed just as much with the other. Her fingers trailed over my collarbone and traced the faint muscles in my neck and shoulders. She settled herself in behind me at the head of the tub and her boobs squished around my head like the perfect pair of pillows. She seemed just as interested in feeling every curve of my chest as she was in getting me clean.

I sighed and closed my eyes as she worked. Despite being something of a virgin, her fingers were wonderfully talented in their washing. She scrubbed her way down my chest and seemed to take a lot of pleasure in feeling the shape of my pecs and abs. I wasn't an exceptionally cut guy, but I did go to the gym and keep a little tone. Apparently that was enough to get Cherry breathing heavily in my ear. Her hands kept at it until she was really pressing her boobs into my head and had her hands going up my thighs. The scent of her was heavy around me, a mixture of sweet milk and enjoyable feminine sweat.

My dick was rather hard at this point and I pointedly raised my hips in that classic 'you missed a spot' kind of move. She swallowed and lifted her hands from my other leg before asking, "W-What do you want me to do... with it?"

"Obviously jerk me off. This bath is comfortable and you've got me worked up." I said without opening my eyes.

"What? With my hands until-until you cum?" Cherry stammered in surprise.

"Unless you want me to jerk off myself. This bathtub ain't big enough for both of us and I want to cum." I said, reaching down and wrapping my hand around the base of my dick.

Her hands closed around mine and she said, "Normally this would be such a waste... but it is you after all."

"Ahhh. That's the stuff." I let my arms fall back to my sides as she started to rub. She squeezed awkwardly with both hands as she tried to move quicker. I obviously needed to give her pointers, "Just one hand. Use the other to play with my balls. Yeah, just like that."

With proper encouragement and a few pointers, she started to really go at it and she was good. Her fingers curled around my balls just right and squeezed just enough to make my dick tingle. Her other hand was busy pumping up and down quicker now that it was working alone.

"Fuck yeah." I groaned and raised my hips again as the pleasure grew. I've always been a sucker for a good handy and Cherry had me moaning. She worked even faster and the water splashed about wildly. I groaned and bucked. A thick shot of jizz sprayed into the water. Cherry continued rubbing as it sprayed out of me and my entire morning load was milked. By the time it finished, the water had acquired a bit of a cloudy haze and I was going soft again.

Cherry let go of me and I stood up. She blushed as I looked at her and she glanced down at her hands, "I've never done that before. I didn't know it could feel so good for you."

"Oh yeah. Best way to start the morning. Guess you'll want your turn now." I said as I picked up the towel and wiped myself down to my hips before stepping out. I finished drying and set the towel back on the shelf.

I scooped up my pants and stepped back. Cherry looked at the bucket in her hands and then at the tub. She was clearly thinking about it and made the hornier choice. The bucket hit the floor and she got into my hot bathwater with the full knowledge that it was mixed with thick, salty spunk.

"Oh-ho. Can't let it go to waste, huh?" I smirked as I pulled up my pants and buttoned them.

Cherry sank down into the water and shook her head, "We-We haven't had much rain lately. Better this way."

"Yeah, because that's the only reason you're sinking into a tub of hot man-water splashed with my seed. You don't have to lie about it, you can act the horn-dog." I snorted and grabbed the rag from her hand, "Fair's fair. I wouldn't mind having a fondle at your body either."

"Really?!" Cherry said, almost as excited as she had been to wash my body. I nodded and quite pointedly tossed the rag on the floor. Then I dipped my fingers into the soap jar, scrubbed my hands together, and slapped them straight down on her tits.

"Yes, really. As if any guy could resist having a fondle at boobs like these." I said as I scrubbed around them and squeezed them. I teased her nipples with my thumbs and then pinched them softly. My hands slowly worked up the slopes of her breasts until I found the curve of her neck and worked my fingers up around the sensitive skin below her jawline. Unlike her, I didn't actually focus on feeling her body. I set my digits to rubbing her sensitive areas and making motions that I knew sent tingles through a woman's body.

I eased my fingers into her hair and guided her head down into the water just enough to wet her hair. I scrubbed and made foam rise up through her thick curtain of hair. My fingers kneaded her scalp and gently tugged down the length of her hair. I found the base of her ears and rubbed around them and the result was quite delightful.

"Ohhhh... Harrold, what're you doing to me?" Cherry moaned, her eyes fluttering as the relaxing pleasure slowly overtook her. That was definitely a note to make. Many favorite dog things might apply to her as well.

"I might want to have a go at your tiddies without stopping, but I do know what a woman likes. There's a lot more I can touch on you that you'll absolutely love." I said as I scrubbed. I guided her head back into the water and washed out the soap until she was resting back against the tub with her eyes blissfully closed.

My hands worked down to encircle her breasts again. I squeezed and then let one hand continue sliding down. I slid my fingers through the thick, curly bush between her legs and curled one finger slowly into her pussy. With the hot water soaking in and softening everything, she felt completely relaxed in everyway as I started to finger her. Her breath caught when I pushed the second finger in but she seemed to only enjoy it further.

"That's it. Just melt in my hands. Lose yourself in it." I cooed in her ear. I continued massaging her chest and dug my fingers in deep to press more sensitive areas. "Forget about all your troubles. Feel the strength of my hands as they push and control your body. Your body is completely relaxed under me."

Cherry simply moaned and rolled her head to the side. She didn't move her arms or even stir beneath my hands. Her brain was clearly turning to mush. There was little I could do with my fingers that didn't make her moan. It also didn't take her much longer than it took me to cum. I pushed her over by pinching her nipple and working my palm hard over her clit while my two fingers shook inside her.

"Harrold, yes!" Cherry whined and her pussy tightened hard around me. Her chest heaved and she shuddered hard. Her hands gripped at the edges of the tub and she let out a little moaning howl. Then, with a splash, she flopped loosely in the tub again and panted harder than ever.

I took that as my cue and withdrew my hands. I did so carefully and let them trail up her body as I did. I cupped my fingers around her chin and slowly dragged them up to her ears in a motion that made her neck twist in sensation.

"Good?" I asked the abundantly obvious with a smile.

She nodded as she gasped and fought to catch her breath. Once she had herself in a state to speak, she raised her eyes to him. "You are... an unbelievable man. How is it you can make me feel so good without ever using your dick?"

"Because when everyone in my world can throw dick as much as they like, you have to do even more to stand out. You've got to be good with your dick and you've got to be really good without it. Now come on, we got breakfast to cook." I said and grabbed up my shirt to pull it on. Cherry nodded in agreement and sat up to finish her bath.

*******

The breakfast crowd, if it were possible, had swelled even more. I stared at a bar of dozens, with even more waiting outside. To the women of Scarborough, a man cooking was a novelty. A handsome man who cooked better than anything they had ever eaten was an irresistible treat. The only thing I could liken it to were those busty women that worked coffee stands in only bikinis, topless, or just entirely naked. Only they also made four star Michelin level coffee while doing it.

This morning I opted for a simple but filling. I fried eggs, bacon, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, and beans by the panful. I served plates with hot tea. Though I lamented the fact that I couldn't possibly find or make any black pudding to properly round out the meal.

"Oh this smells just marvelous. I never even considered frying slices of tomato as a breakfast dish but this just works so well together with the mushrooms and eggs." Cherry swooned as she came back for the next load of plates. She piled some into her arms and swept back out the door.

I snorted a laugh as I tipped a helping of fried beans onto six different plates. I immediately set about refilling the pan while I plucked fried vegetables out of other pans and piled them onto each plate. The classic English breakfast was usually a bit below my restaurant's normal dishes but it seemed far and away good enough for this lot. It seemed like salt and garlic was the limit of culinary imagination for Cherry. Judging by the moans of pleasure and avid sounds of eating, that was standard for all of Scarborough. I began to wonder just how simple and cheap I could get and still wow this bunch...

The idea blew away as I stirred beans and tossed more tomatoes in the pan.

The rest of breakfast flew by in a rush. I made fifty eight plates, six at a time over the course of almost two hours. It was quite the todo and if we continued increasing in the number of customers like this, I was going to have to hire a maitre'd and a sous chef. I told Cherry as such. We already had women standing in the corners and Cherry had to start washing plates halfway through so we could keep serving. She only had twenty four sets of dishes. That was another thing I was going to have to fix.

As I scoured one of the large pans, I realized just how often I was thinking of this place like my own restaurant. Was I really accepting my life here so quickly? Did I just not want to go home now?

This place was definitely a man's paradise. Really only the concern for Ricky was holding me from diving in completely. Some people might overthink the mystical weirdness of being dumped on a magical world, but why should I? I fucked and worked as a chef at home. I fuck and work as a chef here. The only real change was the amount of appreciation both of those acts get.

1...34567...33