All for a Cup of Coffee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The market was a large commons with a single huge tree growing in the middle. A handful of wooden stalls were constructed seemingly at random around it. All the buildings that made up the square were storefronts of different kinds. I followed my nose to the window of a bakery that was stacked with breads, pies, and small pastries. I eyed a cookie of some kind that had been dusted with cinnamon. My stomach rumbled and the realization hit me that I hadn't eaten hardly anything today. I had tasted a few things I cooked and I had that mug of tea. Other than that, I was starving.

I went inside and the smell of sweet baking deliciousness. There was a counter only a few steps inside the door. Aside from what was laid out in the window, there was also a few baskets of bread loafs and rolls of different sizes. A woman stood behind the counter, her back to me as she worked a tray out of one of the multiple brick ovens that lined the back wall. She hummed a happy song and a thin pink tail bobbed up and down in time with it.

She wore a flour dusted skirt of what might've been dark brown and a white apron tied around her waist. Though why I don't know because she seemed to make such a mess that it almost wasn't worth it. Physically, she was tiny. She wasn't a child, she just had the body of a small woman. She was short and thin with a wiry frame and mousy brown hair cut short about her head. Perhaps that color wasn't a coincidence because what I originally took to be an odd headband actually turned out to be two large, soft mouse ears hanging from the sides of her head. Real mouse ears aren't actually Mickey Mouse style but instead softer and shaped along the sides of the head. It was a cute look.

Her voice was exactly what I expected: soft and squeaky. I had to resist the urge to make a smarmy comment as she spoke, "Just a minute. I don't want these to burn." Her tail bobbed back and forth, eagerly awaiting the proper timing. From the smell I judged it to be some kind of sweet and spiced treat. It took another minute for me to be proven right. She pulled the tray she had been working with out of the oven and turned to set it on the counter. Her eyes locked on my knees and I saw them slowly going upward until she was staring up at my face. Her cheeks reddened and her mouth was hanging open. Then she abruptly yelped in pain and dropped the tray onto the counter. Little brown cakes bounced and scattered about. One of them went rolling towards me and I nimbly caught it as it slipped the counter's edge. All the time catching stuff in the kitchen paid off in making me look smooth and dexterous.

"Watch it there. Don't want to lose any of these delicious looking treats." I said with a smile, setting the cake back on her tray. She stripped off the oven mitts she had been wearing and waved her burnt fingers.

As she blew on them, her eyes went back to me and the blush rose from just her cheeks to around her eyes and up to the pink of her ears. She let out a little squeak, "T-Tall..."

I wasn't unaccustomed to looking down at people, but perhaps this girl really was that much shorter than me. I slid my hands back in my pockets and said, "I was looking at the cinnamon cookies you've got there. Can I have one?"

"Sure!" She said, her voice mildly wistful and awed. Her eyes stayed locked on my chest hair that showed through the deep neck of my shirt. Her tongue flicked over her lips and I heard her whisper, "I wanna rub my face on it..."

"Thanks." I turned and took one of the cinnamon cookies. With a knowing smile at the baker girl, I flicked my tongue out along the crusty edge of the cookie to taste the rich cinnamon flavor. Then with deliberate slowness, I slid it across my tongue and took a small bite. A hum of delight rumbled in my chest and I smiled at her.

She was breathing heavily and her eyes were wide. Her pupils had inflated until her vibrant green eyes were almost entirely black. Her small breasts were tipped with hard nipples, showing very clearly through her apron. If I were to slide a hand down her floury skirt, I'd bet there would be a lot of hot dampness to feel.

I took another bite and waved to her, turning to leave. I went slowly in case if she was going to try and stop me, but she was clearly too out of it to even speak. She just gave me a small wave and watched me leave. My head was swimming with new ideas. I could feel the coins still jingling in my pocket and I wondered if I could somehow get more than just what the coin was worth?

As I ate my cookie, I walked across the market towards another shop. I didn't miss the eight or nine young girls hovering around nearby that stared openly at me as I came out of the bakery. They all jumped and hurried behind various other stalls. Like much of the women, they were dressed in what would be barely more than underwear or just outright nudity. I'm not into teen girls so I really just found it adorable to see them chasing after me. With this world's lack of testosterone, one had to wonder just how difficult it was for a young girl to have her first experience with a man. Not even sex, but even just a conversation and maybe the touch of a rough masculine hand.

I put them out of mind and settled my eyes on a shop that was open in the front and lined with shelves of produce. All kinds of fruit and vegetables filled it, and I wondered how they managed to have such a variety without modern technology. The answer came quickly as I walked closer. A similar magic to the fridge in Cherry's kitchen chilled the shelves and kept a small area of cool air around them. I found things I was familiar with and things I wasn't. There were piles of apples, oranges, and bananas. There were cabbages and potatoes and onions. There were also baskets of leafy green herbs yet to be cut or dried.

But along with that, there were strange triangular fruit in a deep green, bunches of teal berries, and some kind of curly purple root. I'd have to find out what they tasted like and how they cooked up. Perhaps some local cuisine could really spice up my recipes?

While I looked, a tall and athletic looking woman came out of the back of the shop. She started to say what was probably a well rehearsed customer greeting but it dropped from her tongue as she saw me. I smiled up at her over a handful of the teal berries. She was almost as tall as me and quite lanky with legs that went on and on and on. She wore a tight white tube top over small breasts, and hot pants that probably weren't good for blood flow. Her curves were those of someone who jogged for fun and did long distance running. She had silky chocolate hair with matching ears that pointed straight up from her head. In my quick glance at her, I also noticed the mare's tail swishing behind her. I was really digging the fantasy look of the women in this world, it was adding a whole new aspect of beauty. Equine trappings weren't the first thing I'd think of, but they worked on her.

"Well hello there. Not often I get something so pretty in my shop." She spoke in a bold voice with a soft cadence.

"You flatterer. I'm the new chef at the High-Tail and we're sorely lacking in fresh ingredients. I couldn't help but notice what quality you have." I said as I set the berries back in their pile and walked towards her. Once I stepped into the shop, I saw that I was still taller than the woman but only by a finger or two. She stared right into my eyes and smiled with a curious look.

"You? A tall and handsome one actually doing work? Say it isn't so. I'd snap you up in an instant if you're available." She cooed and her tongue flicked out over her lips.

That was just the opening I was looking for and I held up a hand, "Actually... I had an offer along something like that. If I were to... Offer myself to you, then how much produce could I get in exchange?"

My question brought a hint of pink to her cheeks and she eyed me. Her gaze traveled up and down, then she bit her lip, "Usually I wouldn't consider it, but my sales have been so good lately I think I could afford it. How about a hundred gold worth for your next time?"

If that was a first offer and my estimates were true, then she just offered to drop a grand or more on a quickie with me. Seemed a reasonable amount in my world for a top tier escort. But if it's one thing I've learned from my upbringing in a capitalist world; the first offer is always bullshit. I shook my head, "That's not fair. I'm talking one hard boning, no waiting. Seriously. No. Waiting."

Ogling her legs was more than enough to get me going and I was already half erect when I walked in. So when I started unzipping my pants, it was to release a throbbing shaft that grew to full girth in seconds. I hooked my thumbs in my undone pants and let her take in my twitching uncut cock. The grocer woman's mouth dropped open in a blatant show of lust that paired well with the way her nipples were trying to slice through her shirt. I gave my hips a small roll just to make her squirm. Normally I wouldn't be so much an exhibitionist, but if everyone else was allowed to go naked then what would the crime be in me flashing my cock around if it makes everyone so happy to see?

"O-okay. Fine. Two hundred gold. But you have to do me now. You have to cum inside me right away." She said, hurriedly untying her small bottoms. She turned away from me and pushed them down, bending over her counter as they fell to the floor. Her taut, skinny ass was on display and ready before they stopped around her ankles. I could see her eager pussy, lightly shaven and glistening with her own raging desires.

I walked forward and put my hands on her ass. She stiffened and her pussy clenched tightly enough that I saw her squeeze out some extra moisture. I grinned and knelt down. Her tail swished a bit and brushed over my head. I was never one to rush it or leave a girl unsatisfied. A good trick to make sure was to always get them to cum first, and the easiest way to do that was a strong tongue game.

The smell of her lust was heavy and extremely arousing. It was something I rarely experienced with women in my own world, but there was something to that smell that bypassed all conscious thought to rush straight to my balls. Chemicals flooded my brain and buried me in the knowledge that this woman was horny and I had to dump the fattest of loads as deep inside her as I could cram my dick. I felt my heart throbbing in my dick and my mouth watered to the point of near drooling. I squeezed her ass and pressed my lips to hers.

"What? That doesn't feel-Ohhh!" Her voice rose in a shrill pitch as my tongue dug into her pussy. Her muscles tensed and I could feel her legs quivering. She had expected something large, sudden, and without restraint. Well I hope she enjoyed the surprise because I wasn't going to let up.

I tightened my grip on her ass and forced my tongue deeper into her clenching insides. Her pussy was simply intoxicating. The flavor of it was musky and thick with a heady flavor. It made me want more of her, to lick and slurp and devour her cunt until I was nothing more than a frothing animal ready for a proper rut. I had been growing more and more pent up since I woke up this morning and this was proving to work my nuts into a total frenzy.

"Oh fuck that feels so good! I was already wet but I can feel your tongue moving so deep!" She panted hard. It had only been a minute or two, so why was she getting this heated this fast? I listened to her moans and cries, using them as guidance for what seemed to excite her the most. A shock to nobody, she seemed to like having my tongue flick over her clit rather quickly. Everytime I did that, she tensed up and her moans became breathless whines.

Her hands clung to the table and her legs were shaking quite a lot now. I wasted little time in giving the final blow. A perfect little trick of mine, a signature move if you want to think of it like that. I wrapped my lips in just the right way around her clit, pulling her lips wide enough to make a seal with my mouth. I sucked hard and pressed my face forward. The result drew a lot of extra circulation into the area and it never failed to get a great reaction.

For this woman though, it was a complete knockout. Knees knocked together and her pussy convulsed. Her cries grew louder and more incoherent. She certainly would've fallen down if I hadn't been gripping her ass and she hadn't been clinging to the counter for all she could. I'd be willing to bet her eyes went cross at the same time too.

"Noooo~!" She shrieked and slumped forward, falling limp against the counter. I quickly snaked an arm around her waist to keep her from collapsing and stood up to hold her steady as she thrashed it out. The orgasm was an absolute ravager and it left her panting and drooling.

She was wheezing as she spoke, "You... You promised me... You would..."

"Oh I still will. My dick is hard as steel right now. But it's kind of hard to fuck a limp noodle I have to hold up. Think you can stand?" I said and I had to keep myself from laughing. Usually the only ones I got this badly were lonely forty-somethings that were rounding out a dry spell a few years long.

She nodded and took a few shaky breaths. Her legs straightened up and she pushed herself off the counter. Her face was glistening in sweat and her long tail was swishing back and forth restlessly. I took my hands off her and let her steady herself.

"Okay. I'm-I'm ready." She said, spreading her legs again and leaning her elbows on the counter this time. Her nethers spread for me and I enjoyed the sight of all that shine that was leaking down her thighs. my dick twitched to remind me of the throbbing need.

"No, you're really not. But I won't judge." I chuckled as I petted her ass. I nestled the tip of my cock up against her. I was not a small man, not in the slightest. My head was fat and girthy. My shaft was hard and a powerful vein throbbed on it. My balls were engorged with virility that could never truly escape them. I smiled at the spasm that went through her at the touch of my dick. I honestly saw no reason to wait.

Clenching my hands, I hammered my hips forward. I took a step as I did so and rammed her against the counter. She was pinned and my cock sank right until her ass was squished against me. If this was a Tex Avery cartoon, her eyes would've fired from her head like twin cannons. Instead she just howled like an animal and arched her back.

The silky warmth of her wrapped around me and it squeezed mercilessly. I loved women that were this eager. For a moment I just stood there, soaking in the pleasure of being entirely buried inside someone so unbelievably desperate for my cock. My fingers trailed over the soft skin of her ass and I squeezed it playfully. Her pussy squeezed down on me again and slowly loosened.

"I didn't think it was that big." She whimpered quietly.

"Better hold on." I warned her and leaned my hips back. My dick slowly withdrew and to my amazement, her pussy squeezed down so tightly that it gripped me on the way out. Her pink lips looked like they were doing everything they could just to pull me right back in. So I let them by thrusting back in from half penetration. My cock drove into her depths and the rush of sensation made me shiver with pleasure. Her pussy really did feel top shelf and I did want to enjoy myself too. So I stopped paying so much attention to her and started working my dick instead of her cunt.

I gradually sped my thrusting and groaned loudly. The slipperiness coiled around me and slurped noisily with my thrusting. My balls were dripping with excess juice from her sloppy hole. I pounded faster and tightened the grip I had on her hips. Flesh slapped on flesh. A day's worth of pent up need from seeing so many beautiful women and so much naked skin fueled me. I need to release it. I needed to feel it flowing down by shaft and pouring out of me to fill the hot depths of a lovely pussy.

"Here it comes! I'm gonna cum." I grunted and pressed myself against her. My cock shuddered and I felt my nerves burn. My hips slammed forward and I gave a feral yell. Thick yet impotent seed blasted out of me, and the grocer woman gave a slurred moan. I bucked and humped my load deeper into her. Tingles ran up my body as I ran dry and I sighed with relief. Her pussy sucked noisily as I slowly pulled out.

And turned to see all those teen girls staring at me from the open front of the shop. Their chests were heaving and their eyes were incredibly wide, faces red with arousal. They all stared completely fixated on my messy dick. I could see one nude girl shamelessly touching herself with a quick moving wet finger.

"Awkward..." I turned away from them and back to the half coherent woman, "Um... About that payment..."

*******

I returned to the High-Tail with a sack on one arm. In it was a dozen thick cut flank steaks. I was a bit disturbed to see that the butcher had neither paper nor plastic to wrap the steak in, then I reminded myself where I was. She had happily supplied me with a cloth sack to carry them in. Unlike my happy encounter with the horny grocer, I hadn't tried to get the meat for free. I opted to just use my masculine wiles to barter a good price.

"There's my pretty man chef. So what did you find?" Cherry giggled as I crossed the main room to the bar.

"I bought some meat." I said, holding up the bag.

"Oooh. You got a lot for that gold." Cherry's tail wagged excitedly as she looked into it, "Though I thought you were going to get enough for another profitable meal? Just steak won't be that good, will it?"

"I didn't just get steak. That's just all I spent gold on. The next delivery should be here soon." I told her with a wry smile.

Just a moment later there was a clatter of wooden wheels on flagstone. Then a pause and the door opened to admit the tall grocer woman.

"You made it! Wonderful! This is Cherry, my employer. Cherry, Francisca the grocer has agreed to stock our kitchen to the tune of two hundred gold." I said, gesturing between them as I introduced them.

"Two hundred!" Cherry exclaimed.

"Yeah... He was really that good. I don't regret it. If I don't get pregnant from him, I'm going to want to try this again. It might take me a week or two to get enough extra but I'm good for it." Francisca said, her hips swaying as her tail swished about. She had her hands clasped together in front of her belly and she seemed to be staring down in memory of all the cum I had put there. She was wearing the same shorts and hints of darm wetness could be seen soaking through her entire crotch.

"Harrold, you... With... But didn't..." Cherry stammered.

"Don't worry about it. Let's just get this stuff in the kitchen. I'll explain it all later." I said, patting the air to try and calm her down. I turned to Francisca and wrapped an arm around her, grabbing her ass and kissing her hotly on the lips. She jumped a bit but leaned into it after a second, a hum of delight escaping her lips.

Dear lord, this was a man's paradise. My dick truly was worth gold!

*******

Dinner was scrumptious. I cooked up a glorious meal of pan seared flank steak, with a side of mushrooms and onions. Then it was finished with a sweet mixed berry pudding. Cherry, and the two dozen or so patrons I cooked for, were completely blown away by it. They ranted and raved, swooned and cooed. I could've demanded any one of them strip and present, and they would've without blinking. Though I suspect that wouldn't require a good dinner to get out of any of them.

Instead I decided to just relax and enjoy myself at a table with Cherry. Everyone 'knew' I had given myself in trade for a kitchen full of prime fresh produce, so they weren't as insanely aggressive as they had been at breakfast. We turned a good bit of coin and closed up for the night. Once everything was clean, Cherry turned to me and crossed her arms.