All for a Cup of Coffee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay. Work is done and everyone is gone. Now explain this!" Cherry gestured to the kitchen around her. The boxes and barrels were full to bursting with produce. The cold box was loaded with fresh fruits aplenty. New baskets of seasonings, herbs, and spices hung from the overhead shelves. The kitchen was awash in delicious smells from all of it.

"I told you. I fucked Francisca in trade for all of it." I said with a shrug. Was she jealous? Did I tell her she was my only girl last night or something?

"I know that, but how?!" Cherry threw her hands up, "I know for a fact we had sex last night and you orgasmed INSIDE ME. I didn't fucking imagine that! I spent half the day dreaming about that feeling of your sperm filling my womb. There was so much inside me, it couldn't have been fake! So did you lie to her and fake it somehow? Is she going to come back here demanding her gold when she realizes it was some kind of crazy concoction you squirted in her after tricking her?" Cherry snarled, pointing a finger angrily towards the front of the tavern. Her eyes were blazing and her tail was raised.

I lifted my hands in surrender and shook my head, "No. I told you, I'm not from this world. I can have sex as much as I wanted. Multiple times a day. No problem. I just... Let Francisca believe I could get her pregnant. I never told her that though, she just assumed it."

"Oh. Sure. Yeah. You're the big endless man every woman dreams of, the one that can just go and go and go. You're handsome as I've ever seen, but you're not a miraculous gift from the Gods." Cherry waved a hand about and pointed a finger at me, "If you're so virile and capable, let's go have sex right now then, hm? That wouldn't be a problem, right?"

"Nope. None at all. Let's go." I said, jerking my head towards the door and starting for it.

"W-What." Cherry gaped, seemingly caught up by her own ranting and self-righteous anger.

This was getting annoying and ridiculous. I turned on her and grabbed her. I pulled her against me and grabbed ahold of her ass in both hands. It was so big and soft, much more my type than Francisca or the mouse baker. My dick throbbed and I leaned down to press my lips against the stunned wolf girl. The kiss was rough and forceful, with my tongue sliding in her mouth. I pulled up on her skirt, tugging until it was above her waist and my fingers could get at her panties. Why wasn't she dressed as lewdly as some of the women I saw today? I forced my hands beneath her panties to squeeze at her bare cheeks. I spread them playfully and wrestled my tongue around hers.

She tried to pull away and say something, but I didn't let her. I kept her pinned against me and pushed one of my hands down between her hot thighs. My fingers brushed the lips of her pussy and she shuddered against me. My lips stifled her moan and I kissed her harder. My finger slipped inside her and I hugged her tighter, moving my mouth down to bite the crook of her neck. She gasped and jumped in my embrace. I relinquished the finger inside her and loosened up a bit. With my hands still feeling her bare butt, I leaned back and looked into her eyes. She was dazed but she listened as I whispered, "Now reach down my pants and tell me I'm lying."

"Reach... Ohhh..." Cherry pushed back. I reluctantly let go of that phenomenal ass so she could undo my pants. Her fingers slid into the waistband of my underwear and began to slide down. Her breathing was heavy and it grew heavier as her fingers touched my cock. She slowly slid around the base of my shaft and felt it.

"Now, if you're done calling me a liar..." I leaned down to whisper into one of her pointed canine ears, "We can go up to your room and I can fuck you so hard that last night will look like a half assed quickie. I am going to ruin you and leave you a drooling incoherent mess, and then I'm going to keep going."

She gave a little giggling whimper and her fingers tightened on my dick. She tried to stroke it a bit in the tight confines of my pants.

I continued my threats, "I'm going to fuck you for so long that your cunt is going to be shaped like my dick when I'm done."

"Yeah. Let's go do that." She growled, her higher brain functions clearly drowning in the lust her womb was pouring into her veins. Her thoughts had to be consumed by that all-important primal desire to procreate.

We dashed up the stairs, her pulling me by the wrist. I smirked the whole way. I was going to have a hell of a time with this extremely fuckable thirsty bitch.

She rushed us through the door of her bedroom and immediately began yanking off her clothes. Her bedroom was as simple as I woke up in. A wardrobe and a vanity of some kind with an old silver mirror. Though I noticed how much nicer the bed was. It was a more ornately carved frame with a large headboard. Some kind of glowing crystal light hung off the top of it to illuminate the bed.

I had only looked away for a second but she already had stripped herself very efficiently. Her shirt was tossed aside as her skirt dropped. Only her panties remained and I grabbed her hands before she could drop them too.

"What?" She looked up at me.

"Leave those on for now. I like playing with a girl in her panties." I said with a perverted smile. I slipped off my shirt and pushed her back towards the bed.

Her plush and soft body went down before me, massive boobs jiggling all about. I dropped on top of her, straddling her waist and grabbing her chest with both hands. I squeezed and pressed my face to hers again. This time she met me for the kiss and her tongue was hungrily pressing against mine.

She raised her hips beneath me and tried to press herself more against me. Her hands grabbed at my chest and she dragged them down to grope at my pants.

"Get these stupid things off and fuck me!" Cherry demanded, wrenching the button and zipper apart.

I pulled out of her grip and stood to drop the pants. With my hard dick on display, Cherry's eyes stared without shame or restraint. In fact, she looked like a woman having found the meaning to her life and she wanted nothing more in the world than to take it. She turned over and raised her ass in the air. Wetness shone over the entire crotch of her silken panties. For just a second I considered going right into it. Just pulling them aside, driving my cock into her, and fucking her until she couldn't speak. But then I shook my head with a slight smile.

No, this had to be slower. This had to be more deliberate. I had to make a show of this and make it abundantly clear that I was the only man in the world like me. I had to make her mine and fill her every thought with me. I had to break her.

I grabbed the belt from my pants and leaned over the bed. Before she could look up, I grabbed her by the wrists and slid the belt deftly around them. I bound them tightly together and tied the belt tightly through a loop in the headboard's carvings. She looked up at me in surprise, "What're you doing, Harry?"

"Making sure you can't escape." I smiled at her.

"W-What?" She stammered, her eyes going wide. She tried to jerk her hands free but between the solid wood headboard and my entirely-too-expensive leather belt, she was going nowhere.

"I wasn't being cute when I said I was going to ruin you. You're such a cute slut and you're going to be even cuter when you're a slave to my cock." I said, stepping around to kneel down behind her raised ass.

I marveled at the gorgeous tanned sculpture before me. The curve of her hips and butt made for an cock-throbbingly sexy sight. I grabbed her by the waist and shoved my face into her panty-clad ass. The wetness rubbed on my nose and mouth, and I could smell nothing besides her horny arousal. I opened my mouth and licked the cloth. The taste of her juices having soaked in to them was delicious.

"Harry! Harry, this isn't... isn't really funny!" Cherry whimpered, tugging at the belt a little more feebly now. She let out a mewling moan as my tongue pushed her panties between the lips of her thick pussy. And by god it was really thick too. Just feeling the shape of it through her underwear as it rubbed on my face was almost too much for me to resist. She felt plump as ripe fruit and twice as soft.

"Oh just lay there and enjoy it, would you? You're not going anywhere until I'm completely satisfied and it's not going to be some weak little once-a-week nut that you're all apparently so used to around here." I said as I looked up over the curve of her ass at her turned head.

If she was that eager though, I could move along my own little enjoyments. I patted her ass and slid one hand down her sloppy panties, feeling the shape of her engorged lips beneath my fingers. I traced the outside and then felt inward between the different folds. I slowly pushed until my finger was sliding into her in a soft wrap of wet panty. She gasped out a small moan and I felt her insides quiver around my finger. Then with my other hand, I used my thumb to rub her wet panties into the tight pucker above her pussy. She yelped in surprise and tried to jerk away.

"Don't touch me there! That-" She shuddered, "That's just wrong!"

"God Cherry, it's like you're a virgin. Never had a little anal before?" I snorted as I withdrew my finger from her pussy. I let it slide up and around her anus, spreading more of her wetness over it.

She groaned and shook her head, "N-No! Only... Only weird deviants would... ever there!"

That made sense, I guessed as I thought about it for a second. In a world where men's semen was this precious, it took a truly evil bastard to waste such gold fucking a woman up the ass. It was probably seen as some huge insult here. What kind of a man would waste a rare and precious thing just to deny a woman her chance at motherhood?

Well, not like that was an issue for me... She'd learn to love anal too by the time I was done.

"And yet, what kind of a forbidden treat might it be? If you had a man who could fuck as much as he wanted, wouldn't you want to explore your body a bit more?" I suggested as I rubbed her asshole with stronger and more vigorous motions of my fingers. Her body reacted slowly and heatedly, so I continued. "You sure it doesn't feel good?"

She mewled and hung her head. I could see the red in her face and the way her tail bounced high. She spoke almost too quiet to hear, "It... it does feel good."

"That's the spirit." I smiled and slid my finger in, pushing her wet panties slowly up her ass. She buried her face in her pillow to hide her moan. It didn't work that well because her hands were still bound above her and that kept her face from really pressing in.

I twisted my finger and gave it a few slow pumps before drawing it back out. Her ass winked and seemed to be reluctant to let me out. I smiled. Oh yes, this doggy girl was going to love getting my dick right up her ass and she was probably the first one in this town to ever get to know that pleasure.

With a sheen of sweat on her flushed body, I decided my fun should come to an end. I grabbed the band of her panties and pulled them down, exposing her completely and tossing away the dripping garment. Her pussy was not well-shaven. It was pretty thick with bush and it gaped a bit in eagerness for my cock. Her asshole was equally pretty, a soft pink that clenched in time with her pussy. Everything glistened wetly and she twisted against her bonds to look back at me. Her eyes were pleading as she said, "Could you just do me already? I need it. I want it so badly."

Good. That's what I wanted to hear. The first step was getting her thirsty for it. Next I needed to drive her so crazy with that desire, enflame it so wildly that she became like a rutting animal in heat. Ah but I messed up. As I thought about it, I realized that I shouldn't have bound her like this because I couldn't really do anything to her breasts or much of the rest of her body. I also didn't have any other bindings besides the belt so I didn't have many other options. This wasn't going to work like this.

"Damn it." I sighed.

"What?" She asked, her tail flicking back and forth impatiently.

"Nothing. Nothing." I waved it off and scooted up behind her, hands going to her hips.

I could give her a damn good fucking now, but the rest was going to have to wait. Tying her up and getting her so crazy with need was going to need a bit more planning. It would need more tools and I'd need to learn a bit more about her weakspots. It was something I've always wanted to try to do to a slut but I never really get the chance to go all in. Most of the time they have a job or a child or some reason why I can't bring myself to tie them up and truly try and twist their brain until the mere thought of my cock got them shaking.

But here, in this medieval place where I could have anything I want just by waving my dick around? Oh yes. I could break a woman here and turn her into my plaything and not get judged or arrested for it.

My fingers curled around her waist and I drove my cock hungrily into her. She moaned deep and whorish, her tongue lolling out as her thick, juicy pussy was filled to the limit with hard cock. I was so damn horny at the idea of breaking a woman like Cherry into my own sex slave. I thrust hard and fast, slapping my hips against hers with some considerable force.

Her voice was cacophony of ecstasy. She screamed and moaned. I could feel her sloppy wet insides clenching desperately around me as she orgasmed from barely a few seconds of dick.

"Harry, yes! More! Fuck me more!" Cherry panted and begged me.

That was something I was going to need to explore more too. Were all the women in this world so easily pleased? Her and Francisca both came so easily from just a few good thrusts of dick inside them. Was it the time between fuckings or was it something normal to all women here?

I pushed the thoughts away and focused on Cherry. Her soft, sweaty ass in my hands was far too enticing to get distracted from. I felt her deepest, hottest parts squeezing around me as I thrust in again. My balls slapped against her and pressed tightly. Her body reacted so powerfully to every motion of my cock and I was surprised she still had air left in her lungs to continue moaning. I don't think she had stopped since my dick entered her.

Leaning forward over her, her tail pushed to one side, I wrapped my arms around her chest to get my hands on those tits. They were fluffy as clouds and squished between my fingers perfectly. She gasped sharply and her cunt gripped me harder. I moved to short rapid thrusts that shook her body with many little shuddering spasms. My fingers worked her thick nipples and I realized just how big her areolae were. They filled my palm when I groped her and they were so engorged with her lust.

"Ahhhh! Fuck, I'm gonna cum." I moaned as she squeezed down on me again.

These words seemed to excite her like no other. She began to babble incoherently between her wild moaning. Her ass thrust back against me and my dick throbbed inside her. A powerful jet of hot cum loosed against her womb, followed by another and then another. I hugged her and squeezed her boobs harder as my hips bucked against her ass. I let out a moan of my own and pushed against her pussy as though I could squeeze more of my dick inside. We stayed jerking and moaning like that for a subjective eternity. When I finally began to come down from the pleasure haze, my cum was dripping down my balls and running down her thighs.

I let go of her panting body and leaned back to admire what I had done. My dick was still half inside her but creamy goo was seeping out all around it. A vast mess of it covered her nethers and ran down her thighs. Even her tail had stopped moving while she laid there in her stupor.

"Now that's an ass." I sighed, giving it a small smack before pushing myself upright.

My hands dug in and I thrust to my balls again. This night was only beginning...

--- Chapter 3 : Crispy Peach Cobbler ---

I woke up the next morning with a dry mouth and sticky eyes. My head was heavy but not pounding. It was the feeling of a night worked to exhaustion and usually entailed sleeping in very late the next day, but that wasn't going to be an option for me.

After all, I had a new job to keep working at.

My eyes forced open and I looked around. I was laying in Cherry's bed and her limp form was laying under the blankets beside me. She was on her side, facing away from me with her ass pressed firmly to my crotch and the hard dick throbbing there. Her tail was a fluffy mass keeping my belly very warm.

The exhaustion, I realized, was a result of my going quite overboard last night. I had fucked Cherry for two hours straight without stopping. Like... two hours from when I first put my dick inside her to when I finally pulled it out. I came six times and she had passed out during the fifth time. She probably came three or four times as many as me. I spent the last fifteen minutes fucking her unconscious body out of carnal need. Somehow in all of that, we never started to chaff and she never asked for a bottle of lube. She just stayed that wet the entire time... it was quite amazing honestly. It was partly why I kept going for so long. I never knew a woman who's pussy could go that hard for that long. She never even hinted at a desire to stop either.

"What I wouldn't do for coffee..." I mumbled sleepily. I gently rocked my hips to rub my morning wood against her plump ass. Normally I would use this time to try and work my magic to get my partner up for one last quickie before they kicked me out to start their day. But I only got a few thrusts in before I felt the soreness in my dick. I needed to give it a rest at least until I got it into a hot bath.

I settled for leaning over her and kissing her on the cheek. Her fluffy ears twitched and she gave a sleepy murmur. Her tail flicked lightly against me as I got out of bed. I was careful to not pull any of the blankets off her and leave her cold. It was some kind of cruel to surprise a sleeping person with the shock of cold air right after cuddling with them.

The sun rise. That thought made my feet move in another direction. I went to the window and pushed open the shutters. The morning sun was just barely lighting the distant horizon and the town was still blissfully quiet. Only musical lapping of waves could be heard and the world was so damn peaceful. I leaned on the window and closed my eyes to think.

I had been here a little more than a day. I still had no idea how I got here or where I really was except that I was in another world. I didn't know where Ricky was, if he had even come to this place with me or not. I was also torn on whether I even wanted to go back home. I could just live here, in this place of sexy women and naked fun, and cuddle with my hot canine girlfriend every day.

A glance back at Cherry showed me her eyes were open slightly and she was staring at me from beneath the warm covers. I smiled, "Morning, puppy. How're you feeling?"

"In shock... Mmm... And so pleased about it. You really can go as much as you want." She stretched and the blankets fell down her chest. Her ears flicked as she pushed herself up on her elbows. "I wonder if anyone but the Queen herself has had that much sex in one night before?"

I turned around, shamelessly baring my erection to her and said, "Do you even remember passing out last night? I mean, I feel a little bad about using your body for one extra nut but in my defense, you're just about the sexiest thing I've fucked in years."

Cherry giggled and the blush in her cheeks was pleasant. She slowly and deliberately looked at my cock before saying, "Sweet of you to say. But you can use my body as much as you like and whenever you want."

I smiled at her and leaned back against the window frame. The sun peaked over the horizon at that point and I felt the warmth of it fall across my bare shoulders.