All Fuck Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oooh god that's good, she moaned, wait... is that?

Ronaldo did it again, pushing his hands and then his forearms and elbows all the way down Jenny's back. But as he did it, his body leant forward and his crotch pressed against the top of Jenny's head.

It is! That's his cock pressed against my head! Jenny realised, and he's hard!

She could suddenly feel Ronaldo's very hard cock press against her head every time he pushed down her back.

It feels so hard, it feels big! She thought.

Jenny knew it was wrong, but she didn't want it to stop. Her pussy was twitching with anticipation every time she felt his cock press against her.

"Okay," Ronaldo then said in his accent, "you turn around now please miss?"

"Oh, erm, sure." Jenny was a hot, horny mess by that point, part of her just wanted to grab his cock and tell him to fuck her, that's probably not part of the service.

When she looked up and saw Ronaldo had turned to face away from her, she realised that it definitely wasn't part of the service.

So, she got up, turned around and placed one towel over her perky tits and one towel over her pelvic region.

"Ready, miss?" Ronaldo asked.

"Ready." Jenny told him, ready for you to fuck me.

Jenny's arms were down beside her and her eyes were closed. She then felt a warm, slightly damp towel rest over her head.

Then, she felt Ronaldo start to rub oil onto her shoulders. Although, to her disappointment, she couldn't feel his cock pressing onto her anymore.

Although she couldn't feel his cock, his hands still felt amazing as he massaged her.

He didn't stay on her shoulders too long though, as he moved down to her side and started to massage her stomach. Jenny was grateful for her toned abs as Ronaldo's magical hands rubbed all over her mid section.

Then, as he massaged her stomach, she felt him step closer to the bed and, that's his hard cock again! She realised as his crotch pressed against the back of Jenny's hand that rested on the edge of the massage bed.

He massaged her stomach but didn't move as his hard cock was pressing her hand into the bed. Jenny couldn't move it if she wanted to, but she didn't want to.

She couldn't believe it, he felt massive! What do I do? He's obviously horny, and so am I!

Jenny was desperate to just tell him to fuck her, however she didn't want to embarrass herself in case he wasn't allowed or if he said no.

So, she remained still, allowed his hard cock to press against the back of her hand as he massaged her mid section.

Jenny actually let out a sigh of disappointment when Ronaldo stepped back and his hands left her body. She could no longer feel his hard cock on the back of her hand, but she knew where she wanted to feel it.

With the warm towel over her face, Jenny still couldn't see but jumped a little when she felt his firm hand grab onto her leg. He pulled it to the side slightly and Jenny's towel rode up. I wonder if he can see? If he can see how wet I am!

Ronaldo rubbed more oil onto his hands and then continued to massage Jenny's calf. His fingers edged higher, then higher, then higher.

They made their way to Jenny's bare thigh, she could feel how wet her pussy had gotten and made no attempt to hide it.

As his hand rubbed all along her smooth, toned thigh she felt his fingertips go even closer to her soaked hole.

Please... just do it, she thought.

Although, her begging didn't work.

Ronaldo then moved to the other leg, once again he pulled it to the side and Jenny was lay there with her legs spread fairly well apart. Her towel rode up and she knew that he must be able to get a front row seat to her drenched, needy pussy.

Like the last leg, Ronaldo massaged this one with his magical hands. Jenny was like putty and couldn't stop herself from letting out little moans as he kept going higher again.

Eventually, Ronaldo was spreading oil all around the inside of Jenny's thighs. Her legs were spread and she could barely even feel where the towel was, if it was covering her at all.

"Mmmm." She accidentally moaned louder when his fingers moved just an inch away from her pussy lips.

He's going to do it, there's no way he is getting this close for no reason, it must be part of the massage.

"Ooooohhh!" Jenny then moaned heavily when each of his thumbs rubbed up and down her soaked pussy lips.

YES! YES!

Jenny didn't move, she just kept her legs spread as Ronaldo, using his thumbs, pushed her pussy lips together and moved them up and down.

She tried to think of a time she had been that turned on, but nothing came to mind.

Although Ronaldo was slowly and constantly rubbing up and down her pussy lips, Jenny just wanted him to touch her clit directly, or even finger her.

That was when his hands moved away.

"You, erm, enjoy.. massage?" He asked in his seductive accent.

"Very much." Jenny moaned under the warm towel.

Ronaldo's footsteps echoed in Jenny's ears, until she felt his hands returned to her well oiled stomach and massaged her there yet again.

He moved forward, then Jenny felt his hard cock on the back of her hand.

Without thinking, she instinctively and slowly turned her hand around, opening it up and then felt the hard cock press against her palm. Although it was covered in his shorts, Jenny managed to lightly hold onto his thick, hard cock.

Fuck, he feels big, she thought.

Jenny didn't move her hand, she just let it remain holding onto his cock from the outside of his shorts as he rubbed her all over.

When she heard a quiet thud and air touch her chest, Jenny realised her towel that covered her tits had fallen to the floor.

She did nothing to cover herself up, Jenny didn't want to risk anything that could stop this.

"Ooooh god." She moaned a little louder when he started to cup her breasts.

His strong, manly hands rubbed the warm oil all over her perky tits as his cock remained gripped by her hand.

When his thumbs rubbed around both of her nipples, Jenny let out constant moans of pleasure. That was, until she let out a mighty moan when without any resistance, one of Ronaldo's fingers pushed knuckle deep into Jenny's drenched pussy.

"Ooooh yeess." She moaned.

She was so fucking wet and covered in oil that his finger was easily pushing in and out of her. She could feel the walls of her pussy clench around his finger and she let out a louder moan when he pushed a second one inside.

I can't believe this is happening, she thought, but it feels so good.

Jenny wasn't a slut, she didn't even like to act like one, but at that moment she wanted nothing more than to have hot, animal like sex with this Greek god.

His crotch moved back but his two fingers kept slowly pumping in and out of her.

Jenny's chest was heaving up and down, her legs spread wide open as she let this masseuse finger her freely.

Suddenly, something returned to her open hand. Something warm, thick and hard as steel. Jenny closed her hand around it and realised that Ronaldo's shorts were no longer covering him. She was gripping onto his bare cock.

Jenny started to slowly stroke his cock, although it was hard from that angle, as he fingered her a little faster.

"Oh my god." She moaned out in pleasure.

"Is okay? Miss." Ronaldo asked.

"Yeah... it's definitely okay." She moaned back to him.

His fingers were so easily pumping in and out of her soaked pussy and Jenny could feel her orgasm building, but she wanted... no, needed to feel this cock inside of her.

Whether it was confidence or pure horniness Jenny didn't know, but with her free hand she pulled the towel off of her head and looked at Ronaldo.

He was stood, completely naked, his bronze, sculpted body next to hers and she finally saw the cock that was in her hand.

That is fucking huge!

The three people Jenny had had sex with had alright sized cocks, but nothing like Ronaldo's.

She wanted to speak, to tell him to fuck her, but every time Jenny opened her mouth just moans came out.

"Are you ready for next part of massage?" He asked, his fingers still gliding in and out of her pussy.

"Yes... yes..." She panted back and nodded.

Ronaldo's fingers slipped out of her and with a swift motion he got onto the sturdy massage bed and between her legs.

I'm about to have sex with him, what the fuck is happening?! She kept thinking, but she knew she wasn't going to stop it.

Ronaldo's body was like it was designed by a god, his abs glowed in the candle light, not a single hair on him as he started to rub his cock up and down her desperate pussy.

"Ready, miss?" He asked her.

"I'm ready." Is all Jenny managed to pant out.

Then, she felt the head of his cock push passed her dripping wet pussy lips and inside of her.

"Ooooh yeess!" She moaned loudly.

This perfect specimen of a man had his cock inside of Jenny, she could feel herself stretch around his dick but it felt fucking amazing!

His hands landed down either side of Jenny and she stared at his beautiful face, his cock was pushing deeper and deeper into the younger woman. He was so big, so thick, Jenny could feel every inch as her pussy wrapped around him perfectly.

She couldn't help but grip onto his back, his muscular, perfect back as she gasped. Jenny looked down and saw there was still another inch to go inside of her, although she felt so fucking full of cock. Until he did his last thrust.

"Fuuuuccckkkk!" Jenny moaned and arched her back up.

Ronaldo clearly knew what he was doing, he started slowly pushing himself in and out of Jenny's pussy, allowing her to get used to his girth.

She kept gripping onto his amazing body as his cock was opening her up in ways she never experienced before.

Every time Jenny felt him go balls deep inside of her she let out a heavy moan of pure pleasure.

Once she had gotten accustomed to his size, Ronaldo started to go faster.

Jenny grabbed onto his firm arse cheeks and pulled him deeper at every thrust. She could feel his big, smooth, heavy balls hit her as he fucked her over and over.

"Oh god... oh fuck... that's so good!" She moaned over and over.

Ronaldo was smiling down on her, letting out little moans of his own as he fucked the young girl. Her oiled up body pressed against his and his perfect cock fucked her.

Jenny then lifted her spread legs up and wrapped them around his waist, letting out more moans as he fucked her harder, deeper, faster than anyone before.

"Holy fuck... I fucking love your cock!" Jenny moaned.

"Many do." Ronaldo said with a confident grin.

"Fuuucckk!" She moaned, realising she was close to cumming.

When suddenly Ronaldo pulled out of her and Jenny let out another disappointed sigh.

"Turn around." He told her.

It wasn't firm, like an order, more of a request. However Ronaldo clearly knew what he was doing and Jenny was happy to let him take the lead.

She quickly turned around and got onto all fours, arching her arse into the air and presenting her well stretched pussy to this stranger.

This is fucking wild! I haven't even been here a day!

Before Jenny had time to get lost in her thoughts, Ronaldo pushed his entire cock back inside of her pussy which happily took it all.

"Fuuucckk mee!" She moaned out, from behind it felt like his cock was even deeper inside of her.

Ronaldo was gripping onto her hips as he fucked her over and over. The sound of their skin slapping against each other filled the room, mixing only with Jenny's moans.

"Oh fuck.... You're so fucking deep! It's like you're in my fucking stomach!" Jenny moaned.

She lowered herself onto her elbows and allowed her body to rock back and forth from his rough fucking.

Ronaldo was properly hammering into the young girls pussy, stretching her out and making her moan like a wild fucking animal.

"Oooooh fuuuuuccckk!!" Jenny moaned out in shock and pleasure when Ronaldo reached around and pressed a fingertip against her swollen clit.

He effortlessly kept fucking her with his entire thick cock as he rubbed her throbbing clit.

"Fuck.. fuck... fuck... fuck..." Jenny moaned out as her orgasm grew inside of her.

The big cock, the teasing, the fucking dirtiness of it all. It was all getting too much for Jenny and she felt like she was about to explode.

Her toes curled behind her, her hands gripped onto the massage bed and her head sunk low so she had to bite onto a towel to try and stifle her moans.

Until it hit her and she couldn't hold it in.

"I'M FUUCKINNG CUMMINNGGG!!" She screamed as loud as she possibly could.

Ronaldo kept fucking deep into her tight, young pussy as he rubbed her clit throughout her fucking orgasm!

Jenny was shaking, twitching, moaning like a whore as this giant cock destroyed her pussy over and over.

"Fuuckk meee!!" Jenny moaned out over and over.

She didn't care if anyone could hear them, she was in too much pleasure.

"I cum soon miss." Ronaldo warned.

Jenny was so lost in her orgasm that never seemed to end that she didn't even think.

"Cum inside me!" She shouted out.

"Are you sure miss?" He asked but his cock never stopped fucking her.

"YES! FUCKING CUM IN ME!" Jenny moaned out.

Ronaldo's finger left Jenny's clit, he gripped her thighs once again and he seemed to get even faster in fucking the young girls, tight, drenched pussy.

"Yyyesss... so fucking good!" Jenny moaned.

She tightly gripped onto the bed, her hair was falling all over her face and then she felt Ronaldo's cock expand inside her tight pussy.

He let out a deep, heavy moan and then Jenny felt it. The first shot of his thick, creamy cum fired inside of her pussy.

"Yeeess cum in me!" Jenny moaned.

She was on the pill so she didn't worry, and feeling Ronaldo fill her with cum just made her own orgasm last even longer.

It didn't take long for wet, sloppy slapping sound come as Ronaldo slowed down on fucking Jenny. She was still panting and gasping for air. Her orgasm had ended but the feel of his slick cock sliding in and out of her still gave her great pleasure.

Until he eventually went soft as his cock fell from her cum filled pussy.

Ronaldo stepped off of the bed and Jenny flopped onto her stomach. She was trying to catch her breath but it was proving hard.

"Oh god... that was amazing." Jenny panted out.

She didn't know if it was sweat or oil that covered her body at that stage, all she knew was that she needed a shower.

"There are damp towels on the side, Miss," Ronaldo told her, "I will be outside when you are done."

"Thank... thank you." Jenny panted out in response.

She heard the door open and close, although Jenny was too exhausted to look up, she knew she was alone.

Did that actually happen? Did I just get fucked by my masseuse on the first day of my holiday, with my brother?!

Jenny knew it was crazy, but it was by far the most pleasure she had ever received.

It took a few minutes, but eventually Jenny managed to pick herself up from the bed. She did the best to clean herself off with the towels and put her bikini back on. As she walked though her legs felt like jelly.

When she opened the door she saw Ronaldo, fully dressed, waiting for her outside.

"I hope you enjoy your massage." He said with a smile.

"Very, very much so." Jenny said back to him.

When Jenny got back into daylight by the pool she felt a little lightheaded. She saw Andy, still sat in the shade and reading his book. Although she could still feel cum inside of her, Jenny had cleaned most of it up and she headed over to him.

"Can I have a sip of that?" She asked and pointed at his water bottle.

"Yeah," Andy said and handed it to her, "how was the massage?"

Jenny downed nearly the entire bottle and flopped onto the sun bed and let out a loud gasp.

"Yeah, it was the best massage I've ever had." She told him, as though she was still catching her breath.

"Looks like it, you look like you could fall asleep you're that relaxed." Andy joked.

"Yeah," Jenny said back to him, she didn't want him to smell the cum on her and she knew she needed a wash so she sat up, "I'm gonna get a shower, get all the oils off."

"Fair enough, I'll come up with you, I need to get out of the heat and the airconditioned room sounds perfect." Andy said.

He saved his page in his book and they both walked to the room.

When they got there, the heart shape made of rose petals had been put back onto the bed. Jenny didn't do anything about them though and went straight for a much needed shower.

A few hours later the twins were dressed in evening clothes and went downstairs.

The hotel had two restaurants and a main bar. Andy had a steak where as Jenny had fish. It was delicious, they couldn't believe how good the food was for an all inclusive hotel.

As it got later, they both sat in the bar side area by the pool and had a cocktail each. The heat was just right, Jenny was wearing a grey, skintight dress that went down to her ankles but had a slit up one side.

A short while later, Andy said he was going to the bathroom and as he was gone, the same black woman that was speaking to Jenny by the pool walked past and spotted her.

"Hey, did you get a massage from Ronaldo?" She asked, walking over and she took a seat by Jenny.

Oh my god! She had one too didn't she!

"Oh, erm.. I... I mean." Jenny stuttered out, she could feel her cheeks burn red with embarrassment, knowing that this woman knew she got fucked by the masseuse.

"Don't worry hun," the black woman said and suddenly her hand landed on Jenny's thigh, "Ronaldo is one of the best things about this hotel."

"I.. I mean... I guess." Jenny stuttered back again.

Her hand on Jenny's thigh didn't move, making her feel even more nervous.

"You and your brother look cute together," the black woman said and gave Jenny's thigh a light squeeze, "My brother and I were probably around the same age when we first started to come here."

Look cute together? What does that mean?

Jenny looked around but she couldn't see another black man nearby that she could figure out was this woman's brother.

"Oh, he's busy," she said with a seductive whisper, "what about you, any plans for this evening?"

When Jenny turned her head back, this black woman had moved closer. Jenny looked into her dark, beautiful eyes then down at her plump, soft lips.

"I'm erm, just spending time with my brother." Jenny managed to whisper out.

"I bet you are," she said and squeezed Jenny's leg again, "whenever I can pry you away from him, me and Ryan would love to have you to ourselves."

Her and Ryan?! Who's Ryan! What is she talking about! Why am I turned on?!

Jenny couldn't deny it, having this beautiful black woman so close and holding so high up her thigh had Jenny's pussy twitching. Just like it had with Ronaldo.

"Don't be so nervous sweetie," the black woman said, her hand moved slightly higher up Jenny's thigh, "we all know why we're here, just a little fun."

She is hitting on me!

"I... I don't know." Is all Jenny managed to stutter out.

"That's okay," she replied and suddenly her hand left Jenny's thigh, "but you are definitely the type Ryan and I like to fuck."

What the fuck did she just say?! Jenny screamed in her head, she couldn't believe how forward this woman was being. What she also couldn't believe was how horny it seemed to make her.

"Ryan!" She suddenly shouted and waved her hand.

Jenny turned her head and saw a big, black man walking over. He had short black hair, looked to be 6 foot and very muscular. Where Ronaldo was toned, this Ryan looked to be a body builder.

"Harriet, I was looking for you." He said and leant down to kiss the black woman.