All Fuck Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny just watched in amazement as the couple passionately made out in front of her for a minute before they both turned to look back at her.

"Ryan, this is... I'm sorry I never got your name?" The black woman asked with a smile.

"Jenny, my name's Jenny." She whispered back, almost embarrassed in case anyone saw her in that situation.

"Jenny, beautiful name," she replied, "well I'm Harriet, and this is my older brother, Ryan."

Older brother?! But they were just making out! She said they like to fuck girls like me! What?!

Jenny's eyes shot wide open and her jaw nearly hit the floor.

"Jenny, pleasure to meet you." Ryan said and suddenly his big, black handheld onto Jenny's and his lips pressed against her hand.

"Unfortunately, Jenny has said no to us, for tonight." Harriet said with a wicked grin.

"Ah, shame, but, rules are rules I guess." Ryan said and stood up straight again.

Harriet stood up and linked her arm into his.

"Well Jenny, if you change your mind, we're in room 17B," Harriet told her before leaning down so her soft lips pressed against Jenny's ear, "if you want us both to fuck that little pussy of yours, come knock on."

Before Jenny could even register what was said to her, Harriet and Ryan walked away.

What is going on? Am I dead or something?! First I get fucked by the masseuse and then a black brother and sister hit on me?! This can't be real!

Andy returned back shortly after, Jenny tried to pretend like nothing had happened but she couldn't deny the wetness between her legs. She couldn't explain why having a woman hit on her turned her on so much, Jenny had never once fantasised about a woman before. But that Harriet, there was something about her.

When the twins eventually went back to their room they both got into the far sides of the bed. Andy fell asleep instantly but Jenny was lost in her thoughts.

They are brother and sister, but they commit incest? And she said me and Andy look like a cute couple? Did they think we do that? No, they couldn't have. That's... wrong?

Day 2

CHAPTER I

Al'e Fuke Hotel Rules

Jenny

When Jenny woke up the next day her head was still a mess. She couldn't make sense of the events from the day before. She couldn't deny the amazing pleasure that Ronaldo gave to her, she also couldn't deny how horny she was after speaking to Harriet and Ryan, it was all just so confusing.

Like the day before, Jenny was awake before Andy.

She had gone out onto the balcony and looked down over the pool. There were a few people already sunbathing and sat around. The balconies of the hotel were fairly exposed, they had glass walls so you could completely see inside of them.

The sun was beating down and Jenny wanted some more time in the sun, realising she didn't get much the day before.

"Andy, want to go by the pool?" She asked, attempting to wake her brother up.

"Urgh, maybe in a bit." He groggily replied.

Andy was always one for a lie in, but Jenny didn't want to miss any time in the sun.

"I'm gonna head down, meet me there?" She asked him.

"Sure, see you soon." He replied.

Jenny put on a white bikini and then went down by the pool. She lay down, looking around her at the other guests.

There were a fair few couples as well as people that seemed to be on their own. There was noticeably one woman who looked very tall, she was well over 6 foot, she had long red hair, dark red lipstick on and looked pretty muscular for a woman.

It was about 45 minutes into sunbathing when Jenny spotted Harriet on the other side of the pool.

I need to know what's going on, she thought.

Jenny quickly walked around the pool to Harriet, not wanting to miss a chance to get some answers out of her.

When Harriet spotted the younger girl walking up to her, her face lit up.

"Jenny, lovely to see you this morning." Harriet said with her soft, delicate voice.

"H-hi," Jenny replied, suddenly the nerves from the night before had come back to her. She managed to sit down next to Harriet, although she couldn't look her in the eye, "I... I wanted to ask you a few things."

"Fire away hun." Harriet replied.

"You and Ryan, you're brother and sister?" Jenny whispered out whilst looking at the floor.

"We are indeed." Harriet replied.

"But you... you know, sleep with the same people and kiss and stuff?" Jenny asked her, she felt embarrassed to ask, but she knew after that holiday she would never see Harriet again.

"Oh, we do much more than that." Harriet replied with a laugh.

"But isn't that," Jenny paused, "incest?" Jenny asked.

"You should know, you're here with your brother." Harriet laughed back.

"No, we aren't, that's... that's just wrong." Jenny replied back to her.

"Careful young lady," Harriet replied, her tone suddenly turned firm and serious, "don't forget the rules."

Rules? Last night Ryan said something about rules, Jenny remembered.

"What rules?" Jenny asked the black lady.

"Are you okay hun, have you had too much sun?" Harriet then asked and her hand reached over to hold Jenny's thigh.

Having this black woman's hand on her bare thigh had Jenny instantly turned on again.

"No... just, what rules?" Jenny asked, but she didn't nothing to move Harriet's hand.

"Hmmm," Harriet replied, "go to the main reception, you'll see them there."

Jenny looked at Harriet who was still smiling at her. When she stood up the black hand left her thigh and Jenny walked to the reception.

How did I miss that? She thought, above the reception area there was a sign with the rules written on it.

"RULES WHILST STAYING AT AL'E FUKE HOTEL

  1. No means no.
  2. No really does mean NO.
  3. No under 18's inside the hotel.
  4. No videos of photo's inside of the hotel.
  5. No judging - everyone is here to have fun.

Anyone found not abiding by the rules will be kicked out immediately with a lifetime ban."

What is this place? Jenny thought.

She couldn't get her head around the rules or what sort of hotel she was staying in. She knew that if she wanted answers, she would just have to be direct with Harriet. So, she quickly marched back outside and sat down next to the older black woman again.

"Did you find them?" Harriet asked with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm still confused." Jenny told her, she still felt a little nervous around this woman, but she needed to understand what was going on.

"What are you confused about sweetie?" Harriet asked.

"Well, I think I figured out that a lot of sex goes on in this hotel." Jenny said.

"Oh yeah, that's the whole point of this hotel. Why did you book to come here if you didn't know that?" Harriet asked, her face turned to a confused one.

"We erm, we didn't mean to book here, it was an accident. We were supposed to book in a hotel the other side of Greece." Jenny admitted, although she felt a little stupid about it.

"Oh sweetie," Harriet laughed out, she sat up and leaned a bit closer to Jenny, "You are in for a hell of a ride this week, especially with the All Fuck Festival on your last night."

All what festival?

"Festival?" Jenny asked, everything just adds to my confusion!

"Okay, let me explain everything." Harriet said.

"Please do." Jenny replied.

"So," Harriet continued, "this hotel is known amongst certain communities as a safe haven. Everyone is welcome here with no judgement, you will see a lot here this week. Incest, gays, lesbians, trans, all sorts. Then, on what happens to be your last night, the All Fuck Festival, it happens the same date every year, a big party here that well, let's just say it turns pretty much into one crazy orgy."

Jenny tried to take it what she heard, although she thought her head was going to explode.

"Wow." Was all she was able to get out and sat back in the seat, the hot sun beating down on her.

"Must be quite a shock if you didn't know." Harriet said with a slight chuckle in her voice.

I can't believe a place like this actually exists, never mind me and Andy being here for a week!

In her confused state, Jenny was brought back to reality when once again she felt this older black woman's hand land on her upper thigh.

"This could be a great opportunity for you, you just have to keep your mind open and do whatever you want." Harriet whispered.

Jenny opened her eyes and looked at Harriet, she was smiling back at the younger girl.

"And you and Ryan... you both want me?" Jenny asked.

As soon as the words left her mouth Jenny felt Harriet's hand squeeze her thigh again, forcing her pussy to twitch a little.

"Oh, we do," Harriet whispered and leant in close to Jenny, "I would love to see your pretty little face between my legs, licking my wet, black cunt."

Oooooh fuck! Jenny moaned in her head at this strangers words.

"But your siblings, isn't it strange?" Jenny asked, she had never looked at Andy in a sexual way.

"Oh no, fucking your sibling is the most beautiful, natural thing in the world, there is no one else that can feel closer to you than your own flesh and blood." Harriet told her.

I can't believe it, I wonder if Andy has ever thought of me like that? I have caught him staring every now and again.

"Have you ever been with a woman before?" Harriet asked, her soft ebony hand slowly moved higher up Jenny's thigh and closer to her bikini.

"I haven't," Jenny replied back, instinctively opening her legs a little wider, "I haven't even thought about it before to be honest."

"And now?" Harriet asked, once again her hand moved closer to the younger girls wet pussy that was only covered by a thin material.

"I'm," Jenny paused and smiled to Harriet, "coming round to the idea."

"Good girl," Harriet whispered her fingers slowly moved underneath Jenny's white bikini bottoms and gently pulled them to one side, exposing her tight, smooth pussy, "I could show you so much pleasure you never knew existed."

One fingertip of Harriet's dark hand slowly traced up and down Jenny's already soaked pussy lips, forcing a gasp from the younger girl.

"What if someone see's us?" Jenny whispered out and looked around.

"Oh sweetie, you are going to see a lot more stuff around this pool than me fingering you." Harriet whispered but before Jenny could reply, Harriet's finger pushed knuckle deep into the young girl.

"Oooh god." Jenny moaned and had to bite her lip to stop from moaning louder.

What am I doing, this is crazy, I'm not a lesbian, Jenny thought, but she couldn't deny how good Harriet's finger felt inside of her.

Harriet was so painfully slowly moving a single finger in and out of Jenny's pussy, each time she lightly pressed the younger girls G-spot and forced a little gasp of pleasure from her lips.

There she was, sat on a white chair facing the pool that was busy with other hotel guests, her legs spread and an older black woman slowly fingering her, but Jenny was horny as fuck.

"Jenny?!" Suddenly Andy's voice called out from the door of the hotel.

In her shock she turned around and saw her brother looking for her, her eyes shot wide open when he spotted her and waved.

Oh no, he's coming over!

"You have to stop." Jenny turned and whispered to Harriet, although she desperately didn't want it to end.

"Why's that?" Harriet asked, her finger slowly going from knuckle deep until she left Jenny's pussy.

"My brother doesn't know any of this, if he catches me getting fingered by the pool by you he would be pretty shocked to say the least." Jenny whispered to Harriet.

"Fair enough, he's going to see a lot worse around here though." Harriet said and leant back onto her sunbed.

I need to tell him what this place is, somehow!

"Jenny, hey, I couldn't see you then." Andy said as he approached the two women.

Jenny then realised her bikini was still pulled to one side and her wet pussy was exposed, she quickly pulled it back before Andy saw and then turned to face him.

"Hey, sorry I was just making friends with Harriet here." Jenny said in her flustered state.

Jenny and Andy turned to Harriet who, in Jenny's utter shock, had her lips wrapped around the finger that was deep in the younger girls pussy just moment ago.

This is fucking nuts!

"Oh yeah, I'm Jenny's brother, Andy." Andy then told the older black woman who was still, sucking on her finger.

"Mmm," Harriet moaned before pulling the finger out, "sorry was just finishing off a snack."

Oh my god, my brother just watched her lick my pussy juices off her finger!

"Oh that reminds me," Andy said then turned to Jenny, "have you had breakfast yet, I'm starving!"

"Oh, erm, no not yet," Jenny said then turned her look back to Harriet, I was hoping I could go back with Harriet but I guess not, "sure, let's go."

"I'll see you two soon." Harriet said with a smile before Jenny walked off with Andy.

As the twins walked towards the dining room with the breakfast buffet Jenny couldn't get Harriet's words out of her head.

Nothing more natural than sleeping with your own family, I don't know if it's just because she's got me so fucking horny, but it actually makes kind of sense, Jenny thought to herself.

Jenny got a bowl of fruit and yogurt and sat down at a table. Shortly after Andy sat opposite her with a full English breakfast.

She had gotten a few bites in before Andy spoke up.

"I booked us in for a massage together today." He suddenly said.

Jenny nearly choked on her fruit when she heard it.

"W-what kind of massage?" She nervously asked him.

"Well you said that Ronaldo guy gave you a great one, so I got you him again and I have some lady called Maria." Andy told her as he tucked into his food.

After Harriet fingering me, a hard fuck from Ronaldo sounds perfect, I just hope they don't put us together!

Since Jenny now knew about the acceptance of incest in the hotel, she worried that they massage place would put them as a couples massage.

The fucking rose petals! She screamed in her head as the penny dropped, and why you can book a sibling room! Oh god, they must think we're a couple, or at least having sex!

CHAPTER II

Maria and Ronaldo

Andy

After Andy and Jenny finished breakfast there was still just over an hour until their massages. After seeing how much Jenny enjoyed her massage the day before Andy thought he would get one. Then when he was booking it he saw that they could do one together with Ronaldo.

He knew that Jenny loved his massage, so being the good brother that he was, Andy booked her in too. He thought it might be a little strange having a massage next to your sister, but he could get over that.

What Andy was really struggling with, was seeing his sister in her skimpy bikini's all the time. Even when they went to bed she was in short pyjamas that barely covered her arse. He knew it was wrong, but they hadn't been on holiday together in a while and Andy found himself getting turned on by his own sister!

Stop it! She's your sister! Andy said to himself, he had to peal his eyes away.

He was sat on a sunbed under a brolly as Jenny lay next to him in the sun, one of her tanned legs were bent up and he found himself staring at her body. Her bronze, beautiful, toned body.

Oh no, Andy's cock started to grow. In just swimming shorts it was very hard to hide a full on hard on so he quickly got up and jumped into the pool to hide it.

"You coming in?" He asked her, he didn't want to make her think anything was up with him.

"Hmm, no it's alright." Jenny replied.

Even as she answered Andy, he could see she was actually looking behind him. When he turned his head he saw the black lady that she was sat with before, what was her name again?

When he looked back to Jenny she quickly diverted her gaze, strange.

Andy looked around, the hotel had picked up a little that day, it still wasn't full but definitely getting there. Andy then got a little confused when he saw two men holding hands as they walked past the pool, not that that was weird, he just couldn't figure out their relationship. One man looked to be in his 50s and the other looked in his 20s.

Up until fifteen minutes before the massage Andy stayed in the pool, in fear of getting an erection whilst looking at his twin sister. However, he eventually had to get out.

Luckily for Andy, he managed to control himself as they walked to the spa, all he had to do was focus on the floor and not look at Jenny.

"Ah yes, Andrew, good to see you." The woman behind the desk at the spa said as the twins walked over.

"Hello, I think we're a little early." Andy said.

He turned to look at Jane but she looked a little uneasy, as though she was nervous about something. Plus the fact she didn't butt in and speak over Andy was strange.

"It's okay, please take a seat, they will be right with you." She replied.

"Excuse me," Jenny said as Andy went to sit down, "is our massage separate, or together?"

Maybe she finds it weird to be massaged next to me as well as me her.

"Sibling massage for the Richards, you two in together." The woman told Jenny.

Please don't let me get a boner as I'm getting massaged next to Jenny, Andy prayed.

Even when Jenny sat down next to him, she had a weird look on her face, her legs were crossed and she played with her hands on her thighs. Her smooth, beautiful thighs... No, stop looking!

They waited five minutes until the two masseuses arrived.

"The Richards?" A soft, beautiful woman's voice said with a slight Greek accent.

Andy looked up and he thought he saw an angel. The female masseuse was about 5 foot 9, very slim but toned body that was getting shown off by her tight white t-shirt. She also had on a short, very tight black skirt that showed off her smooth, very tanned and very toned legs. She had shortish light brown hair that went down to her shoulders and the most beautiful smile.

To her left stood, who Andy assumed, was Ronaldo. He was just a specimen of a man. Just looking at him made Andy feel tiny.

"Lovely to see you again." Ronaldo said to Jenny.

"T-thanks." She whispered, when Andy looked at her, her eyes were locked on the floor.

What's up with her? He thought.

"My name is Maria," The goddess told them, "please follow us to your room."

When she turned around, Andy couldn't help but stare at her amazing arse, it looked so firm as she walked in her tight skirt.

Andy and Jenny followed the masseuses through the spa and into a room that had two beds next to each other, with only a small gap in between.

Oh wow, we're going to be pretty close then, Andy realised.

"Please, take off your clothes and lay, face down, on the bed." Maria spoke softly.

Then, the two masseuses left the room.

"We get naked?" Andy whispered to Jenny.

Her face was flush which just made Andy worry about her.

"Erm, yeah," she whispered to him, "turn around."

Although Andy had been staring at his sister in a bikini a lot, the thought of seeing her naked made his cock start to grow. Not wanting her to see it though, he quickly turned around and waited for Jenny to say she was covered by the towel.

When Andy turned his head he saw his sister lay on her stomach, her face was through the hole and she couldn't see him. However, he could see her perfect, toned, smooth back. He could see just the outside of her tits and his cock grew to full alert.

He quickly undressed and got onto the bed, he almost gave out a little moan when his hard cock pressed against the soft surface.