All Comments on 'All Girled Out'

by SabrinaGLangton

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

needs another chapter sabrina get implants and divorces lola and marries grayson

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 3 years ago

I loved it, would be great to hear further adventures with Grayson, maybe doing hormones and getting boobs and becoming his sexy woman even more. The sex scenes are great and I love Sabrina as a character. Could have a lot of fun with this, maybe Grayson and she end up in a Ds relationship, etc:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Beautiful continuation of a lovely story.

Thank you. :)

lsineverlsineveralmost 3 years ago

Love how can describe in detail about fashion among other things, so that i can picture your body in my mind. The only negative of the story is about Lola's emotion handling of seeing her husband in the form of a beautiful and gorgeous Sabrina.

P/s: Hope you can make another romantic story. can't wait

Private4BrendaPrivate4Brendaover 2 years ago

Where have you been all these years, I've had to read soooo much drivel....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish I was Sabrina I'd ask Grace and if he wants me to get real ticks or tits and become more and more like a woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

SORRY,SORRY! This was not good for me a gurl whom appreciates a gooood....story to end a good day. Jildijw@outlook.com

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

This was a wonderfully different story that really turned me on so much. I too am a crossdresser (certainly not as passable as Sabrina) and it's my dream to find a man like Grayson to hold me, kiss me, make love to me and to eventually be my husband. I hope my wife will one day find a "friend" like Suze that Lola has found. My wife would therefore find her female lover and I would have my male lover. Best of both worlds !!!

Please tell us what happens next. Do Sabrina and Grayson get married after Lola goes off to Sweden with her lover Suze ??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story loved it cant wait to rad more

Richard1940Richard1940over 2 years ago

Blank text appears to be a browser glitch, ctrl-R seems cure most of the problem but still not letting me vote. Would have been 5*s had I done it.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks algolfcrazy, this is my most popular story on Lit. This story I had as a fantasy brewing in my head for years, I feel every story I wrote after this steals a little bit from it subconsciously. Thanks for Reading...

4u4e4s4u4e4sabout 1 year ago

Very nice story. Lot of panties and long drive its nice.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks 4u4e4s, glad you liked it, and nice meeting you the other night. Thanks for reading...

Anthony1965Anthony19659 months ago

I love this story! So erotic! So well written.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangton9 months agoAuthor

Thank you Anthony1965, this is my most popular story. I still get messages about it, and of course, I love that. To think when I first wrote it I thought it was so long... so long, turns out it was just right and now everything I write now is so long, ha... thanks for reading...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

WOW!!! What an amazing story. It hits very close to me as I have 3 beautiful, sexy older sisters. I knew very early on I didn't want to be they're younger brother - I wanted to be the 4th sister. So I studied them. Especially their sexiness, dress, mannerism and how they interacted with Men.

By my freshman year in college I was convinced and confident I was had become the 4th sister. My sisters supported me and helped me become the girl I am today My sophomore year I started seeing this gorgeous professor and he loved watching me totally embrace my feminine side. Your story is so similar to my story. My professor and I are now married and I'm happily 100% female. I love my life!!

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangton9 months agoAuthor

That is so wonderful Anon... You sound like you are living your best life, makes me very happy to hear that... Hope you read more of my stories and see yourself in them as well, ha, thanks for reading...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wait , I got lost ... when did lola start liking women? She was against seeing her husband as one . But then out of the blue shows up and that is that ?

What did I miss?

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangton6 months agoAuthor

I don't mention in the story that Suze and Lola had a relationship, it was all speculative. They were working together, far from home and someone graciously gave them money so they went in on a house together. Whatever happens in their own love lives is part of another story, ha... I also feel that Lola didn't mind having a crossdressing husband, she just wasn't that involved in it. Thanks so much for reading...

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 1 month agoAuthor

Thank you so much Brittneyjessica for reading...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSabrinaGLangton@SabrinaGLangton
580 Followers
Summer is over... back to regularly scheduled programming Hi, Sabrina here, I love to answer questions or comments from anyone interested in my writing, so send me messages. I want to feel like I am involved. I really don't know how to describe myself. I am transgender, mat...