All Hallow's Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,548 Followers

I could only stare as the filigreed cup, just as Mel's, drew one's attention directly to the tip of her breast, completely framing her aureole and nipple, much to my twisted and perverted delight.

Then she put on the rest of her armor.

When completed, Mary's outfit was no less modest than Mel's, although revealing in completely different ways. Around Mary's waist was a thin silver metal loincloth of two long finely woven chain mail straps connected around her hips by silver chains. She also had what could only be described as a wide, chain meshed pair of chaps—similar to her halter—wrapping around her thighs and fanning outwards behind her to cup her ass cheeks.

Mary's armor was definitely suited to battle; however, being the only things she would be wearing—unlike Mel's body wrapped in her diaphanous gown—it was actually more revealing, particularly as she moved. Even though her outfit was designed for protection, it was undeniably feminine and Mary looked extremely sexy, glimpses of her ass and groin plainly evident when she moved around.

It was then I realize she was not wearing panties beneath the thin metal loincloth, my eyes immediately and uncontrollably drawn to her crotch.

Catching the direction of my gaze, Mary grinned wickedly and said, "Yes, I'm going commando. I could come up with some bullshit answer that wearing a thong would be confining and prevent movement for a bodyguard, but the plain truth is they were out of stock," she laughed. "I tried to find something to match everything, but this at least covers everything," she smiled.

As Mary moved, the silver meshed chains covering her body reflected the light, resulting in an effect almost like she was surrounded by liquid metal. The optical illusion gave the impression she was completely covered—until you got a closer look and realize she was barely clothed.

Instead of sandals like Melissa, Mary wore black leather thigh-high boots composed of crisscrossed leather straps winding up her legs. The contrast of leather and her chained 'chaps' drew more attention to her thighs and barely covered pelvis, and it was an incredibly sexy effect. The boots, like Mary's, had uncommonly un-elvish high-heels and were undeniably slutty, yet still befitting her role as a warrior.

Once everything was arranged to her satisfaction—the end result being an incredible mixture of sultry female and warrior—I again felt my pulse quickening as I gazed upon the two of them.

Looking at the elven noblewoman and her sexy body guard, I had no doubts about them winning the Sexiest costume contest. Whereas Melissa's outfit was a soft subtle sensuality, Mary's outfit screamed pure feminine brute force; and as much as they contrasted each other, they both screamed 'do me now,' both outfits seductive and highlighting parts of their bodies every man was going to desire.

Mary and Melissa then worked on my armor, applying several odd attachments of leathered plate to my body. I was surprised at all the pieces of hardened leather and metal that fit together to cover the vulnerable parts of my body, and yet, the seemed almost fragile, expressing to Mary my fear they would fall apart if I danced or such. She reassured me they were all meant to be used in battle scenes, where an actor could be rolling, jumping, and so forth and would definitely not come off without intent.

Once finished, she stepped back and announced, "OK, time to see the end result!" she said, pulling me to the full-bodied mirror.

Looking at my reflection I could only stare dumbfounded, not believing the reflection in the mirror was myself! Instead of the middle-aged, overweight white guy I had seen for forty years stood a muscular, over 6-foot tall—thanks to the platform boots Mary had me wearing—hideously deformed black orc warrior!

My skin was dark, an almost black greenish-grey hue and my entire body was covered with scars, piercings, and deformations. And my face was simply hideous! My entire face was completely transformed with scars and pure ugliness, my nose—or at least the prosthesis covering my nose—mashed and twisted as if it had been broken multiple times. It was as if I fought as much with my face as my sword.

And over it all was the black leather and metal armor, a red handprint across my chest of the White Hand of Saruman. Asking Mary about the symbol, she explained it was a cross between the White Hand of Saruman and the Red Eye of Sauron, telling us many of the cast had created the emblem to depict a third faction of Middle-Earth.

Looking again at myself in the mirror, I was once again amazed at how good I looked!

I smiled, exposing the yellow and black rotten teeth filling my mouth.

"Oh my Gowth Mawy, you are a chenius!" I told her through the fake teeth in my mouth, seeing her smile in appreciations.

I went to embrace her as she jumped back. "Don't hug me yet!" she said. "We all need another hour or so for everything to completely set, and Mel and I still need to finish getting ready without getting your crap on us!" she laughed. "You can pay me back later when we can all get messy together," she winked, grinning at Melissa.

Again my mind turned to wondering what was up with all the innuendos both her and my wife were saying. I did not want to get my hopes up too much, but it was impossible to ignore the frequency at which one or the other sister hinted at us 'getting messy' or having more intimate moments together.

Then I looked back at the girls and once again my breath was taken away. Whereas I was hideous, a thing made to give children nightmares at night, the sisters were pure beauty and seduction, dressed as if their sole purpose was to give men pleasure. Their attire was slutty yet noble, graceful yet revealing, and combined with the changes the cosmetics covering their entire bodies, it was an incredible transformation, and I knew with certainty we had the contests beat!

As we admired ourselves in the mirror we heard the sounds of people starting to arrive outside, and looking at the clock, saw it was already half-passed seven—the entire day had passed by in the blink of an eye!

Looking us all over, Mary smiled saying, "It's time for the finishing piece." Moving to the small refrigerator, she pulled out her and Melissa's final trimmings—their elven ears.

Once again she proudly opened the case, telling us they were the ultimate achievement by the make-up artists, receiving notoriety and winning many costume design awards. From a make-up artist's point of view, she stated these were what made the movie what it was, as realistic as one could get without cosmetic surgery.

Laying within their molds, I could not believe how real they looked, their skin tone an exact match to the pale skin of the girls.

Mary told us she had them made several weeks ago. As her and Melissa were almost identical builds, she had sent a head mold of herself to Weta Workshop offices in New Zealand to have the ears properly fitted. Her friend from Weta had sent six pairs.

She told us they were extremely delicate in their unfinished state, and even with six sets she was concerned about them being enough.

Carefully she pulled out one ear and handed it us, both Melissa and I afraid of touching them due to their fragility, and Melissa expressed her fears of them tearing at the party.

Mary assured us once they were 'finished and set' they would be the strongest part of their costume, lasting well into the entire night.

"They may be extremely fragile in their current state, but even riding her horse, Liv had no trouble keeping them in one piece," she explained.

Applying the ear prostheses was relatively easy, as the molds fit perfectly around the girls' ears almost like a glove. Mary had to work fast, as the glue used to attach them was quick drying, but she worked efficiently and with practiced ease and within a minute had the first set on Melissa without any problems.

"This actually works out good," she said, stepping away from Melissa's chair. "Normally I fuck up at least one ear, so we now have five sets for Melissa to work with," she smiled.

Melissa was definitely nervous about putting the ears on Mary, and her nervousness caused her to ruin one set on her first amateur attempt. In the blink of an eye not one, but both ears were ripped in half, my wife describing the experience like trying to unfold wet toilet paper.

Mary laughed, telling her that was a great analogy as she got a third pair out of the refrigerator. At first Melissa was reluctant to even do it; however, Mary slowly and patiently guided her through the process and soon the set of ears were applied without issue.

We waited half an hour for the ears to set and harden after Mary sprayed a copious amount of hairspray upon the additions.

Once the ears were done we thought we were through, but Mary told us she had one more piece of our costumes to put on before our weapons.

Reaching into a box, she pulled out what looked like three contact lens containers, which, to my surprise, is exactly what they were. Handing out a set to each of us, we each applied the contacts, which Mary said like the ears, would be the coup de grace of our outfits.

Looking at the women, I was amazed to see their eyes were now a vivid purplish-blue hue, their gaze hypnotic.

"Oh my God John," Melissa said, catching my attention. "Look in the mirror," she smiled.

I looked into the mirror and once again could not believe it was me. The contacts in my eyes turned them into bright yellowish green orbs with red highlighted, giving me an evil, almost diseased glare.

Mary smiled, seeing our expressions as we looked at each other, Melissa and I both unable to recognize any one of us.

"Mar, you are truly one of the best make-up artists ever!" Melissa told her sister, giving her a hug after asking for permission, my wife still nervous about the ears on their head.

"Amazing transformations, aren't they?" she asked, obviously understanding our gawking stares. "Most people cannot believe that even not wearing several pounds of make-up like John, you can completely change a person's look. Mel and I are going to be tough competition against you John for the Least Recognizable award," she smiled, and I humbly agreed, as they girls looked nothing like them.

Finally it was time to strap on our weapons.

Mary first poured a chemical on a rag which she rubbed on the elven swords and daggers her and Mel would be using. The chemical caused the blades to actually glow blue, saying it was similar to the components in their skin cream.

"The movies used CGI enhancements for the orc-glow of Sting—and need I remind you they totally screwed up not giving Gandalf's blade an equal effect?" she asked disdainfully.

I understood her criticism, as we had spent many hours discussing the faults of the movies, that one issue being Mary's biggest grievance.

Placing the blades back in their sheaths, Mary strapped matching sheathed daggers to her and Melissa's waists, then a couple more sheathed blades to her own thighs and upper arms. Then she wiggled into a crossed back harness which held dual elven long swords over her back. Reaching back over her shoulders, she easily pulled both blades from their sheaths with obvious practice, grinning at us and telling us she had practiced for hours to get it to look so seamless.

She then strapped an elven longbow across her chest, telling us it was actually one used in the movies and in perfect working order as she hooked on an accompanying quiver of arrows to her waist.

Being armed, she looked not only remarkably sexy, but now extremely dangerous.

Melissa, as the delicate noblewoman, only had a thin elven sword sheathed at her side and a matching stiletto dagger. The sword hung from her hip, while Mary placed the dagger at an angle in front of her belt.

Overall Melissa, compared to Mary's attire, was more sensual, but no less deadly.

Finally came my weapons, consisting of a large mace belted to my waist, an incredibly large bladed two-handed sword across my back, and an equally menacing black short sword at my side. Mary also hung several matching daggers in a cross harness across my chest, as well as around my belt, arms, and boots. Then, like her own outfit, finished off with a large black, thick bow—also one of the actual movie props used by the orc warriors.

My reflection in the mirror may have looked fierce earlier, but now, completely armed, I was lethal and deadly.

I again thanked Mary, this time her letting me hug her roughly as I told her my only complaint was the weapons adding at least another 15 lbs. to my outfit.

Staring once again at the three of us in the full body mirrors, Melissa and I were ecstatic. Our transformations were complete and we could not stop telling Mary how this was the best present we had ever gotten from anybody, unable to express how much we wanted to thank her.

She replied it was her pleasure and long overdue, stating in no way did she want any compensation for the help we had given her in the past.

"It will be best if we enter the party separately," she finally told us. "Melissa and I will go out first and work our elven magic on the crowd," she winked. "Since most people think I left last week, there's a good chance they won't even recognize us, as they will be expecting Melissa to be alone or paired with John," she said, both Melissa and I agreeing with her. "John can come in later on, and with him being alone, it will keep people's thoughts away from us being a group, even though the theme of our costumes will be the same," she said, apparently having thought this out beforehand.

"Later tonight when the party picks up we can come back in and I'll attach some of the special effects gear—there's no need to wear that all night. It will allow us to put on a sword fight with blood spurting and wounds and such, covering us all in gore, and using the rubber swords, it will be harmless to ourselves. All in all we should give quite a showing!" she said appreciatively.

Overjoyed at our costumes, we both again expressed our gratitude, Melissa finally shouting, "On to the party! Let's knock 'em dead!"

*********************

Needless to say, we were the hits of the party. With the misconception of Mary being out of town, nobody even remotely associated the girls being Melissa and Mary, the change in their features drastic enough to make them completely unrecognizable. In addition, most people's gazes—particularly those of the men—were not on their faces, I thought amusingly.

I was completely incognito, barely needing to disguise my voice to a deep hoarse 'orcish' sound with the dentures and nose implants in me doing most of the work. Even hanging around the girls, people did not correlate the three of us as being together, true to Mary's earlier thoughts.

As was usual for these parties, Melissa and I went our separate ways, the girls staying together to enjoy themselves while keeping completely within their roles—Mary serving as the noble female's elven bodyguard, while I mingled with other guests, playing the mean, antisocial Uruk hai warrior.

Occasionally I saw the girls on the dance floor, or at the various sitting areas of the party, even dancing and mingling with them at times; however, for the most part we stayed away from each other, both to let each of us have a little fun, as well as to not let people know who we were. Just in case the girls were recognized, if I kept my distance nobody would not associate me with them.

One of the guests—Julie Whitehouse—had come as the proverbial prostitute, her husband dressed as a pimp. When she arrived at the beginning of the party she announced she was going to beat June Sinclair's prize record, proceeding to flirt with every person around while her husband acted his part collecting bids upon his 'ho.'

As good as she looked, I knew Julie would have a hard time fulfilling her declaration.

For one thing, she was not as attractive as June, who's younger body had always garnished attention. No matter what costume she had worn, like Melissa June was constantly surrounded by men vying for her attention. So it had been a godsend for her to have come fully pissed off at her previous boyfriend and willing to fuck anything with a dick. So in terms of women, Julie was not at the top of the pecking order.

But even more importantly, the two most beautiful and noticeable women at the party were the two elves, Melissa and Mary. They were a mixture of exotic and erotic female form as they flirted with everybody at the party, their skin glowing unnaturally in the darkened backyard from their make-up, revealing hidden treasures most men desired. And they played their parts amazingly well, moving with a fluid grace one would only expect from noble elves, their bodies moving elegantly and seductively.

I watched with a mixture of amusement and lust as men made various passes at them, Mary occasionally drawing one or both of her swords to 'defend' her mistress liege's honor in her role as bodyguard.

It was all in good fun as the girls ate up the attention, being more open with their flirting than one would expect of an aloof elf, and several times I was delighted to observed them allowing men to openly fondling them, even as they stood around and mingled with other people. Both girls accepted the physical attention eagerly for several minutes before moving on to the next cluster of people, where they would begin the entire seduction process all over again.

As with her sister, Mary was a complete exhibitionist, and I loved watching both them. Often Melissa would make out with one man, letting them feel her up before Mary took her place, being even more aggressive than her noble liege.

As such, the night was exciting for all of us.

Being completely anonymous in my own costume was interesting, people opening up and saying more than they would had they known I was the 'host' of the party. As I meandered around amongst the various clusters of men, the conversations inevitably turned towards the 'two hot elves' at the party. True to Mary's assumption, having entered the party at a different times as well as staying apart from them, nobody had any inkling I was with them, so their talk was unhindered as they spoke of the girls' bodies.

Listening to all the lustful comments, I knew the girls were definitely a hit amongst them, none of them guessing who they were as the men compared 'notes,' several proclaiming how they would fuck not only one, but both of them before the night was out.

Some of their talk was obvious male ego false bravado; however, mingling amongst the groups of people, I heard several comments concerning the girls' flirting and acceptance of all the fondling they received. Such comments spread rapidly in a party like this, particularly amongst the men, and there soon developed an unspoken game amongst the male partygoers to see how intimate each could get with the girls, before the elves scurried away to another group.

At one point during the party, I had a rare chance to dance with Melissa, who whispered her and Mary were so aroused they would both need a thorough reaming before the night was over. I laughed asking if they had any of the male partygoers picked out and she looked at me, smiling as she told me they were curious as to the endurance of a particular orc.

Laughing at my surprised look, my wife then gracefully moved away to join Mary, who was having her ass felt up by Dracula as she talked to a Starship Trooper.

I stood there with my thoughts in a whirlwind, wondering if what I had just heard was true. Did my wife just tell me we were going to have a threesome with her sister, or was that wishful thinking on my part?

I felt my cock hardening in my codpiece as my mind want rampant, watching as Melissa moved easily into Dracula's embrace, his hand moving down between her legs before the pair of girls and the group of guys all walked off towards the far end of the pool where the area was darker and more intimate.

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,548 Followers
1...45678...12