All Hallow's Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,544 Followers

I agreed with Mary's assessment on this being the part I enjoyed the most as I spent the next half hour watching my beautiful wife and her equally beautiful sister massaging each other, smearing the make-up over their entire bodies, becoming uncomfortably aware of my hardening cock.

I loudly mumbled about girls who tease ultimately get what's coming to them, my voice almost incoherent as I talked through the dentures and other make-up deforming my mouth, but it was obvious both girls heard me as they laughed.

It was obvious they were enjoying teasing me as much as I was watching them, as they both took turns looking at me slyly while rubbing the cream across each other's bodies.

My mind once again returned to the night they were twins, to this day uncertain which one I had made love with.

Seeing my eyes transfixed on Mary's body, Melissa commented loudly, "I think our orc warrior is starting to get thoughts of ravaging his elven adversaries," she giggled.

Mary continued the teasing, saying in a seductive voice, "Well, you know we're powerless before such brute strength. And orcs are related to elves," she said, drawing upon our Tolkien knowledge. "Heck, I bet orcs cause elven women to orgasm immediately as part of some sick, twisted procreation joke," she laughed. "If he plays to character, our orc will probably end up ravishing us both before the night is over," she chuckled, "filling us both with his potent seed," she said wickedly.

I continued to remain transfixed, staring as my naked wife and her equally naked sister smeared light cream over their bodies, their hands kneading each other's flesh to work it into their skin and pores, while my thoughts were fueled by their teasing, my mind wandering towards obvious sexual thoughts.

The image of an orc warrior ravishing two beautiful elven maids filled my mind as I felt my erection grow beneath the loincloth I was wearing, until it was obvious to anybody who looked at my current state.

Melissa slowly kneaded Mary's ass, working her way down her thighs, calves, and feet; then she reversed her direction, moving up the insides of her sister's legs, back, and neck, her hands missing no inch of skin on her sister's body as I could only stare hungrily.

Once Mary's back half was done she stood up, saying it was Melissa's turn again, and to lay on her back upon the table.

I again attempted to push the sexual thoughts out of my head as Mary worked the cream between Melissa's legs, then up her stomach, kneading her breasts enticingly as she worked the cream foundation completely in to my wife's skin.

In a weak attempt to divert my sexual thoughts, I asked more about what was in the cream being smeared all over each other. Although Mary had said it was like mine, it dried much quicker and seemed thinner than the cream Mary had smeared upon my skin.

Mary explained the cream was similar to what I first had on, it also containing an antiperspirant as well as compounds which would react with the next layer, forming a more semi-permanent texture. "Melissa's clothes in particular are going to be pretty thin and fragile," she explained, "so the foundation actually protects the remaining make-up which will be applied on top of it. It is basic science as the chemicals of each mixture bind together. Each by themselves can be washed off easily, but once together, they will remain for hours without sweat or water washing off. Once dry, we'll be able to dance or do more rigorous activities without worrying about any of it rubbing off," she giggled.

Melissa laughed, looking at me from across the table as she said, "Hear that John?" she asked as Mary worked the cream vigorously into her breasts, the flesh bulging between her fingers like dough. "The orc warrior can rape the elven women without worrying about getting their make-up messed up!"

All of us laughed as Mary finished applying the foundation to Melissa, then switched places. The girls continued this rotation several times with different creams, each layer serving some function to prevent their body's oils and sweat from marring the final result.

After both were completely covered, their skin glistening seductively as they stood together nude, Mary positioned hair dryers on stands to blow on them in order to speed up the drying process.

As the two girls stood in front of the blow dryers, she told us the cream served another purpose, asking me to go and turn off the lights, pointing to the fuse box.

Following her direction I flipped the breakers for the garage to kill all the lights, sending the room into expected darkness—until I turned saw Melissa and Mary.

"Oh my God!" I heard Melissa gasp as I looked at the two women, surprised at the soft glow emanating from both my wife's and sister-in-law's naked bodies!

The two women literally glowed in the dark, their skin not waxy or wane, but with a simmering effect as if they were actually imbued with magic!

"There's a phosphors compound mixed in to make us glow in the dark," Mary explained with obvious satisfaction at our amazement. "There is also body glitter mixed into the creams which reflects the phosphors and makes our skin actually sparkle. Whether we're in the dark or light our skin will have an unnatural, magical glow," Mary said excitedly.

Turning the lights back on, Mary checked the make-up on me, dabbing a soft sponge on various parts of my body to see if I was dry enough and telling me I was done with the fans, but warning me to avoid getting too close to either of them until they were completely done.

"You may be dry, but we've got a few more layers to put on," she explained.

Earlier she had been afraid of my make-up contaminating theirs, now she was worried about theirs contaminating mine, recalling her comment about usually performing such different characters in different trailers. I never imagined make-up artistry being so fragile, once again proud of her accomplishments in the movie industry.

Although I had two naked, beautiful women before me, other than when they had been lying on the massage table taking turns rubbing layers of foundation into their skin, the rest of the day was actually asexual. Instead, my interest in Mary's job and profession got the better of me. That is not to say I did not look longingly at both women's bodies, but sex was a distant thought as I watched Mary worked her magic, rotating her attention between herself and Melissa, once in a while working on some additional aspects of my body.

Next they worked on their hair, braiding it with a fine metallic gold and silver thread. The procedure would have been boring had not both women still been totally nude and literally glowing in front of me, my eyes riveted to each other's breasts and ass—their skin sparking in the light—as I marveled once again at their likeness.

The most interesting moment came when the girls applied breast make-up to each other. As a man I never thought about putting make-up on one's breast, although it stood to reason in films where women went topless.

As I commented on how long it was taking for them to work on such a small part of their bodies, Mary laughed.

"Knowing men," she explained, "one of the main areas of scrutiny are going to be our breasts, so I want them to be glorious," she grinned. "Granted most will only care about actually being able to SEE a pair of tits, but I am nothing if not a perfectionist, and these outfits were designed to be seductive and realistic, so if there's a chance somebody may see a nip, I want to make sure it's not dull or detracts from the entire effect. One of the compliments I received from many directors is appreciating my level of detail. I cannot even begin to tell you how many times they suddenly decide to film a scene not originally planned and have to wait for make-up changes—so I plan ahead," she told us. "Besides, elves have to be perfect!" she said, winking at me.

From a technical standpoint I could not believe the amount of make-up going into making their breasts 'glorious,' stating they were already perfect.

"Just wait and see," Mary explained, "and try not to drool on us too much" she added grinning.

It took almost an hour as she applied various amounts of rouge, highlighter, and other various cosmetics on Melissa's breasts, and in the end, I had to admit they were impressive changes as both of the girls laughed at my scrutiny of my wife's breasts.

Melissa's nipples were rock hard, stating it was an unusual experience having a make-up brush stroked over her nipples repeatedly, in combination with the cold room.

"The fact I have a horny black male orc ogling at my bare breasts is probably also a contributing factor," she added.

Mary laughed. "Back in the day make-up artists routinely kept the air conditioning up for just that reason, so we could get to every stretch of skin possible. That's why I didn't argue when John asked for the air conditioning to be cranked up, I knew I would have to do it eventually," she chuckled. "But nowadays we have science on our side—there is actually a chemical compound in the make-up which will keep our nipples erect. I will warn you though Mel, it also makes them extremely sensitive, so your clothes may become a bit uncomfortable," she laughed.

Next it was Mary's turn as Melissa began applying the various cosmetics to her breasts at Mary's direction. Both women found it amusing when I unconsciously repositioned myself. Laughing, I told them I wanted to get a closer view 'in the name of science,' as the girls snickered, although I did apologized for my crudeness, glancing at Melissa forgivingly.

My wife simply smiled, saying, "She is my sister after all. If there's anybody's tits I would not be upset about you staring at it's her!" she said.

Mary joined in on the teasing saying, "John, you were such a good subject, there's no reason you shouldn't get a free show," she giggled, giving her breasts a playful squeeze.

It was like a train wreck, only much more luscious as both women purposely kneaded their breasts in front of me, my eyes unable to look at anything else but their chests.

"Besides" Melissa chimed in as both girls obviously enjoying my discomfort, "who knows what may happen tonight," she said winking at me, the look of shock on my face causing both girls to once again laugh uncontrollably.

This was now the second or third time my wife had made a comment about the possibility of Mary joining us, and I wondered if one of my fantasies would be coming true tonight.

By the time they were both done, I could not deny that both women's breasts were 'glorious,' as they continued to tease me about my intense scrutiny of their bodies.

"Sis, you are adorable!" Melissa cooed back, both of them grinning from ear to ear as I simply stared at their beautiful ethereal transformations.

Although their bodies were not as altered as mine, being covered with scars, dentures, and prosthetics to completely alter my face and body, the girls' changes were no less intense. Their skin was now a glowing pale, glistening with the combined effects of glitter and phosphors creating an ethereal look, and I was amazed at how simple make-up highlighted transformed them into something completely different.

Looking at the two naked women standing before me, it was impossible to think of them as anything remotely human, their bodies having undergone a complete metamorphosis. Each application of the make-up had made subtle changes, and it was subtlety upon subtlety on top of each other ultimately causing a dramatic change. Neither of them resembled the women I knew, instead obtaining an unearthly beauty, and I understood Mary's conviction they would be competing with me for the Least Recognizable award.

Mary then announced it was time for them to get dressed, laughing when she saw my obvious disappointment.

Then she grinned as she laid out their outfits—or lack thereof—and I instantly knew Mary was correct, there was nothing demure about their attire!

I watched as Mary handed Melissa a small clump of chain in her hand as she giggled, "OK sis, here's your underwear!"

Helping Melissa separate the extremely small pile of metal, Mary said, "This is the part I spent the most time on and am particularly proud of," she stated. "John's costume is pretty routine. Although much of the orc army was CGI, there were still a few hundred orcs we had to create. I have to admit I pretty much zoned out most of the time as I got him ready, more on autopilot. But that's not the case for us," she said to Melissa and myself. "Although our characters may be remotely based upon the films, I stole a lot of other ideas form other moves. The clothes in particularly are not what you would expect to see worn by the elves in the films," she smirked.

Continuing to explain, Mary told us some of her ideas were from the very first costume designs for elves, them being more sensual beings based upon Tolkien's descriptions. As such, the early costume designs were very risqué, and Peter Jackson decided in order for the movies to maintain the proper ratings, elves needed to be fully clothed.

The outfits Mary had shipped were these early designs, which were more in line with 'Conan the Barbarian' or even 'World of Porncraft' attire than Middle-earth elves from the movies.

Melissa's 'undergarment' consisted of a delicate chained G-string, composed of a small glittery metal mesh triangle barely covering her pubic area and connected around her hips by a thin silver chain. A small piece of rhinestone studded chain went between her legs, which Mary enthusiastically tucked between her sister's ass cheeks.

"I don't think I could picture Cate Blanchett in a chain thong," Melissa giggled as her sister adjusted the metal panties, conforming them to my wife's pelvis like a second skin.

Knowing how diaphanous the dress my wife would be wearing, I felt my pulse increase knowing everybody would have an unobstructed view of her bare ass, the sparkling chain drawing your eyes straight to it. The undergarment was more jewelry than underwear, and Melissa looked incredibly sexy with her glowing, ethereal skin—a siren and succubus all in one.

Mary then glued several pieces of sparkling metal over Melissa's torso and breasts, as well applying similar adornments to her head, ankles, legs, and stomach. Based upon the positioning of her body ornamentations, it was apparent the jewelry was meant to direct your gaze to her body, rather than hiding anything.

My attention was continuously drawn to her jewel-covered tits, the adhered jewelry making them sparkle, and in combination with the glowing light from her skin, enhanced her areolas and nipples.

In addition to the thong and adhered body jewelry, Mary slid on several torques of intertwined filigree snakes to Melissa's upper arms and thighs, again their design meant to draw attention to her body more than cover it.

Finally she picked up a concaved filigree gold piece of metal, sort of in the shape of a bowel, which she placed over Melissa's right boob, tightening the spun metal around my wife's yielding flesh and applying adhesive to keep it in place. The cup spiraled around Melissa's breast, the swirls moving inward and ending at the tip, leaving her aureole and erect nipple plainly visible.

Next Mary brought over a pair of silver sandals which were particularly 'un-elvish,' having six-inched spiked heels and silver chained straps wrapping up her legs to her thighs, matching Melissa's body jewelry perfectly.

"How the hell am I going to walk in the back yard in heels?" my wife asked as Mary smiled.

To our surprise, Mary pulled out what appeared to be a pair of clear plastic flared caps which she applied to the heels. "These things work like magic," she explained to us. "The main mechanic is to increase the surface area you walk on, preventing your heel from sinking!" she said proudly as she applied them to my wife's shoes. "They may look funny now, but when you're walking in the grass, you won't even see them," she told us.

Standing up and looking in the mirror, I could not help but again notice that everything Melissa wore—rings, tiara, necklace, shoes—were designed to highlight, not hide, her body. Although she was fully clothed, she might as well been naked—and then I corrected myself, as her attire was sexier than her being naked, her body on full display while giving the semblance of being clothed.

My cock hardened at my wife's 'Come fuck me' attire, my previous concerns completely gone at how seductive she would be at the party.

"WHERE did you find all of this?" Melissa asked incredulously and appreciatively as she looked at herself in the full body mirror.

Mary smiled. "You'd be amazed at some of the things you find traveling from movie site to movie site," she explained. "The heel condoms—our colloquial name for them—are a pretty common trick for outdoor scenes. The rest of the ornamentation is mostly Oriental, worn by high-classed call girls to advertise their 'wares'" she laughed. "I saw a picture of an Asian courtesan covered with them and the minute I saw them, I thought of us!" she grinned evilly. "I bought several sets for each of us, as they are great club wear when you go out dancing and wear a thin top," she told my wife. "Your set and mine are more along the 'elvish' motif," she explained, "but I have others to fit several occasions," she chuckled, winking knowingly at my wife.

Covering her adorned body was Melissa's main outfit, a white diaphanous two-pieced dress which wrapped around her body, but did little to hide what she had underneath. The skirt was a hi-lo hemmed creation barely covering her crotch and showing off her perfect legs, the back a large train of cloth somewhat reminiscent of a wedding gown. The top was simply a band of cloth wrapping around Melissa's chest, the thin material doing little to hide her body underneath. Mary adjusted the top until it lifted and pushed her sister's breasts upwards while pulling them together, transforming them into spectacular representations of the female chest.

As my wife stood there in her complete outfit, I could only admire her, the overall effect causing her to look not only regal and sexy, but whorish and shameless at the same time, and I felt my cock harden knowing she would be having a hard time keeping the men away from her!

Next Mary had Melissa help her with her accoutrements. Whereas Melissa's jewelry consisted of thin filigreed and almost dainty items, Mary's adornments were made of thicker bands of jeweled metal and torques, as well as larger plates of silver meshed metal that fitted her shoulders, elbows, and knees and more befitting a warrior. The pieces were obviously styled to provide protection, and although the items were thicker and covered more of her body, they were no less feminine, again designed to draw one's eyes to all her curves.

Mary then put on a widely spaced, thin silver fillegree bikini top, which did nothing to cover her breasts, explaining the halter was designed to protect against a slash across the breast and not a direct thrust.

"Most sword fights were hack and slash, as a direct thrust exposed you too much to an opponent. Pulling your arm back to stab somebody prevents you from quickly blocking a sudden attack," she demonstrated, using one of the swords we would be wearing.

She told us much of her knowledge came from listening to the trainers brought to teach the actors how to swordfight, picking up a few tips here and there.

She then took what looked like a solid silver bowl and slid it beneath her halter, covering her left breast, again explaining explained how once again the cup's design was to deflect a thrust to the heart. Once it was in position, she took silver filigreed bowl similar to the one Mary had over her breast, and as expected, placed it over her right breast.

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,544 Followers
1...34567...12