All Hallows Eve

Story Info
A ghostly encounter.
2.3k words
4.62
6.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris51
Chris51
7 Followers

Alysia was already tired when she arrived home. The evening had not been pleasant. Friends had introduced her to a man they called 'her perfect match'. His name was Danny, but Alysia called him Emperor Roman Hands. When Nancy had introduced her to him she said, "Doesn't she have a great ass?" Alysia had smiled at the remark but Danny had skipped the formalities and went straight after her butt, with both hands.

Alysia had not enjoyed the man or the Halloween party. Happily, she was able to slip out of the celebration early leaving him and her friends far behind her.

Arriving home she closed the old wooden door behind her. Pressing her weight against the solid timbers she slid the rustic iron dead bolt into place. Relief spread through Alysia's body at the soothing odors and quiet hush of her 19th century old home. On this late October evening the air outside was still warm keeping the temperature pleasant in the old house.

Following her usual ritual, after closing the door, Alysia quickly removed all of her clothing. Part of her love of being home was enjoying the total freedom of being naked. Perhaps this was the reason she preferred not sharing her home with others. Being naked she felt natural and free. She didn't want to share her freedom with anyone.

It was only 11PM when Alysia slid her petite frame between the sheets. She loved the feel of the fresh sheets on her body. Shutting off the light on the night stand left the room bathed in the gentle soft glow of the full moon shining though the old shuttered bedroom window. Closing her eyes, her body relaxed; a couple of deep breaths and sleep, she knew, would come quickly.

At first she thought it might have been a dream, but there is was again; a noise, just perceptible, but a noise. As if a small pebble had hit a window pane. Was it somewhere in the house or outside in the back yard?

Sitting on the side of the bed she listened intently. Goosebumps covered her arms; her nipples were rigid; she held her breath as she listened carefully to the silence.

Standing, Alysia walked from her bedroom, her breasts swaying in unison with her steps. She walked through the stillness of the kitchen until she turned to face the back door. Looking through the wavy glass in the top of the old door she saw the empty yard filled with soft light and dark, impregnable shadows.

Checking the door, she twisted the knob to the right; the unlocked door moved inward toward her. Her heart was racing. The hair on her arms stood up; this soft flesh around her nipples puckered tightly.

Without thought she swung the door partially open. Standing in the door frame she basked in the coolness of the moons glow. Nothing moved; there were no sounds; silence ruled the night.

"Your body is beautiful."

She heard the words within her mind; her ears searching but finding only silence. Her breathing stopped as she listened.

"Your breasts look so young, so soft and so inviting. Your skin looks lush and warm. Do you want me as much as I have wanted you?"

Alysia stood there in the moonlight breathlessly straining her ears to discover any sound or clue to tell her from where this voice was coming; only her mind understood the message in the words, the words her ears had not heard.

Still holding the knob, she stepped back out of the rays of the moon, opening the door enough for a visitor to enter. The door was wide open, but she saw only moon beans entered the old house. After a few moments she smiled then shook her head at her silliness. She closed the door, locking it securely this time. Retracing her invisible steps from moments before; she returned to stillness of her bed room.

Nearing the bed her mind registered the words of the ethereal voice: "Stand at the edge of the bed. Don't turn around."

Her body stiffened at his words. Her hands trembled as she tried to make some sense out of the voice; was it in front of her or behind her. Scanning the empty bed, she started to turn around, but the voice commanded: "Close your eyes; relax."

Her feet and legs were frozen in place. She started to look up and then to the side. "Close your eyes. You are safe with me but you must close your eyes; close them now."

Relinquishing all control, her eyes closed, she took a deep breath and let her hands and arms hang peacefully at her sides.

"Trust me. I'm here to fulfill our deepest desires. Move forward until your legs touch the bed."

Eyes firmly shut, Alysia sensed that the voice was all around her as she listened; so gentle; so strong; so loving. Slowly she crept forward until her knees pressed against the cold bedding.

"Keep your knees straight. Bend forward at your waist until your elbows rest on the mattress. Place your head down between your arms. Relax and trust me."

Leaning forward, her forearms on the bed, Alysia placed her face between her hands, all the while keeping her eyes tightly closed.

"Spread your legs apart."

Alysia followed the request and waited. The only movement was a chill that ran through her body. Part of her was screaming: "Open your eyes!" Another part was pleading: "Be still. Don't ruin this."

Her knees already ached. Her skin tingled. She waited. Alysia started to wonder why she was afraid but more importantly what was she waiting for.

It started as a small something. Something that felt different. Something that felt familiar. Deep in her tummy something was stirring. It seemed to be growing. It demanded her full attention.

It seemed to be pressing against her uterus. 'Yes,' Alysia thought, 'it's just under my uterus. It feels the way Gregg made me feel.' Gregg was her last boyfriend. His long dick could reach places others had missed. Gregg would push his cock into her until the purple mushroom head rubbed and stimulated her as it probed under the edges of her uterus. He said it made sex feel more exciting.

Alysia agreed with Gregg, she loved the feeling.

Yes, this was exactly what it felt like. She concentrated on the pea sized thing and the growing sensation it created within of her. When it had reached the size of an egg, the growing sensations disappeared.

Alysia soon realized it had only stopped growing bigger around. It now seemed to be expanding in length. She felt it reaching back and swelling within the walls of her vagina.

It was growing outward. She felt her labia moving as it grew out between the lips of her pussy. It was large and hard as her pussy stretched to accommodate it.

It now felt as if someone was behind her. His frigid body stood between her legs; large, cold, naked feet were pressing her feet further apart. She responded by surrendering to the pressure, sliding her feet outward. Alysia not only felt his feet, but his calves pressing her calves; his cold thighs pressing into her thighs.

His hands were now gripping her upper thighs and hips, pulling them into his abdomen. Her buttocks were pressed tightly into his rippling abs. Alysia felt a chill, as if the heat of her body was being absorbed into his body.

In the silent stillness they were frozen in place. His body drawing heat from her until he felt hot against the coldness of her naked ass.

Slowly, almost imperceptibly he began withdrawing his long hard dick from her pussy. She could feel each ripple as the shaft exited her now moist cunt. As the large head reached the end of her vaginal tunnel, pulling the inner lips outward, his movement stopped. Stillness and silence filled the room, emptiness filled her body; her breathless moans the only sound.

She was about to scream, 'No, I want you back inside of me!' when he started sliding his hot rigid shaft deep inside of her body.

The opening to her cunt stretched tightly around his thickened shaft. Folds of her skin were being pulled inside by the massive girth of him, slipping back when they could go no further. Her clitoris was pulled down and exposed. The head of his dick was pressed against the edge of her womb.

Almost all motion ceased. His testicles burned her where they pressed against her pussy lips and surrounded her clitoris.

She remembered how she had giggled while watching Gregg's balls move around in his scrotum. Alysia could now feel these hot testicles moving, massaging her clit. The heat, the movement, and the touch of his balls already had her at the edge of orgasm.

Her mind was fixated on his testicles stimulating her clit. Like hot, hungry fish nibbling at her wet clit, not quite sucking and not quite pinching. Her body tingled with their every movement.

He withdrew from her, paused and slid his scorching hot cock back into place, deep within her, filling her hollowness with warmth. His balls seemed blisteringly hot this time. Heat sprang from them into her clit causing her legs to twitch. He paused again but not as long this time.

Like a wave receding away, and then gently returning to caress the shore he slid his cock out and back into her. Waves of pleasure from his movements were now coming in a series of three, and then a pause, and then three more waves before the head of his cock would once again crash into her cervix sending chills of lust and desire throughout her body.

As his strokes gained a steady rhythm, she could feel her breasts swinging around in circles. Her hard, swollen, gum-ball sized nipples were rubbing against the cold sheets. She thought she could hear him breathing. She tried to match her breathing to his.

Thrust after thrust crashed into her vagina, straining muscles and stimulating nerves. His fiery hot testicles repeatedly crashing against her clit. The gentle waves of sensual pleasure had become a ferocious tempest of lust. Wave after wave of orgasm washed over her body. He continued to mercilessly pound into her pussy.

She fully embraced her first violent orgasm. Her body shuddered with pleasure. Her hands clutched the sheets. Alysia pressed her face into the bedding, moaning in silence. This was the moment when she knew he had blue eyes. Not a normal blue, more of a blazing blue; a piercing mysterious blue which penetrated her very soul.

His cock continued to drive tremors of pleasure throughout her body each time it struck her cervix. His hands pulled her hips back to meet each of his thrusts. She wanted to help but he had complete control of her body.

Another orgasmic wave of pleasure and desire and fulfillment engulfed her. Never before had it been like this. She felt his body. She felt his cock. She felt her orgasm renewed; at each thrust she started cumming again.

"It's time." The unspoken voice warned her. "I'm going to cum." She took silent pleasure in the thought of this unseen man cumming inside of her.

"Agghhhh!"

Her mind heard him as her ears heard the old grandfather clock chiming in the other room.

With each of the twelve chimes from the old clock she felt his nearly motionless cock stiffen then shudder deep within her. She was more conscious than ever before, feeling his blisteringly hot seed flooding into her. She felt her cervix greedily sucking in his cum. She clamped her pussy walls tightly around his enormous member, with all of her strength she held him deeply inside of her.

Finally, the clock fell silent. His hands relaxed, then let go of her hips. No longer could she feel his feet against her feet or his legs against her legs. The only things she could feel were his hard cock in her pussy and the rhythmic movements of his throbbing balls as they caressing her clit with motion and heat.

Alysia concentrated on his cock; she wanted to hold it in place for long as possible. But concentrating on his dick, she forgot about his balls and now, she could no longer feel them. A trace of cool air washed over her clit. A chill ran up her spine.

She focused all of her strength on holding his cock inside of her but it too was shrinking. Moments later she felt alone, completely abandoned, but not empty.

Her mind listened for his voice. Her ears strained to hear the sound she knew was not there.

Standing, she opened her eyes for the first time. The room was still bathed in the cool, winter light of the full harvest moon. Everything looked the same as it did an hour ago, only she had changed. A chill covered her sweat soaked body. Moisture trickled down her legs leaving a trail of warmth.

Alysia placed her left hand between her legs. She wondered if there might be a taste of him in her wetness. Her fingers found her pussy lips open, a huge hole where he had so recently been. Finger tips probed her swollen, gaping pussy. Covered in the warm mixture that was him and her, she touched a fingertip to her tongue. She smelled him before tasting his saltiness.

She now stood at her bedroom window peering through the old shutters. She searched each of the shadows in the yard. Nothing moved, there was only calm and tranquility.

"If I open the door, in the light of the full moon, just before midnight, will your return to me?"

She already knew the answer. Smiling to herself she returned to bed, hoping she could somehow act normal until the night of the next full moon.

Chris51
Chris51
7 Followers