All Comments on 'All Hands on Deck Ch. 02'

by mumblegooseegg

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Down The Slippery Slope

Was hoping this was not going to the next in a terminal line of cuckold hubby/slut wife stories. I was wrong . 1* Sad really The first chapter was actually pretty good

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Unlike Slippery ANON

I doubt that a lot of adventurous women (even formerly and resurrecting ones) have fantasies about M-M fellatio, and would personally worry if my Sweetie wants to see her Hubby giving a hummer to some other dude! However, this IS erotic fiction, and the word-processor goes where the author's mind takes it!

I did opine in the first chapter that this tale had come to a nice end-point. (please re-read my last sentence in the first paragraph, however!) This chapter picks up the remainder of the first day, despite the teaser about the deckers at the end of Ch.1. That guarantees at least Ch.3 in the near future, also very strongly suggested within this chapter.

The writing mechanics are quite good in both segments, the execution of the events is clear and detailed. Sweetie shows nice development, and is not just a Stepford Wife fulfilling Hubby's fantasies - she pushes him where he did not wish or imagine himself to be pushed! If I were to find myself in THIS Hubby's pajamas, I would hope to have enough blood still circulating to my brain to say: "Sweetie, if we find ourselves in that situation sometime in the future, you have my permission to IMAGINE me giving the other dude a knob-job! I hope you really get turned on by FANTASIZING about that!". However, I see NO reason to not give Mumbles a high score for writing a very erotic heterosexual-encounter tale involving a T(so far!)LW.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

Well, this story is headed downhill fast.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

"I have recently developed an interest in males -- call me bi curious." That quote from the writer tells us where this story is going, if that is the case put the story in the correct category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Keep going!

Ignore the haters!

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Oh Well**

Thanks for the read.

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
Can't agree with sidney

This series is definitely NOT going downhill and there is much left to tell.

So please continue.

yukonnightsyukonnightsalmost 7 years ago

This is a well written story. I especially enjoyed the turn where you began to develop the inner dialogue, thoughts and emotions. Another thing I like is your handling of sexuality with an older couple. I think this is done with love, honesty and sensitivity.

I'm giving it 5 stars, because there are no errors, it is clean and follows a clear path in telling the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your cute, too

I too met YOUR wife when she was in her late thirties and I loved her promiscuous past. Almost as much as I now lover he erotically varied and will present. You too are real cute, red bra and all. Shame you cant spell either. It's not "men come". It's "men cum". Cum to your lovely wife, by the way.

One star to you; six to your wife!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermumblegooseegg@mumblegooseegg
26 Followers
I met my wife when she was in her late thirties and I loved her promiscuous past (pre-AIDS). She can make me come just by telling me about her straight and lesbian lovers. I have recently developed an interest in males -- call me bi curious. I also love Transsexual and Crossdr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES