All I Want is You and That Ass Pt. 03

Story Info
She has a boyfriend...but I convince her to let me fuck her.
1.9k words
3.87
18.9k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a minute to glance around his place, realizing that it was even better than she'd pictured.

As expected, there was a fire simmering in the hearth. He'd dimmed the lights, and there were a couple candles burning on a rustic dining room table. Everything smelled woodsy. Seriously, was she dreaming?

She had to admit, the man had style. It was becoming increasingly hard to regret her decision to be here...the guilt and confusion still raged, but the fantasy had become so perfect, it felt surreal.

There were no strings, no obligation, no expectations. If anything, she lectured herself, she had to remain completely objective here. He had a girlfriend, he'd chosen her and their lifestyle a long time ago, so this was just a fun night out. Casual sex among two consenting adults. She could do casual, right?

As if he could sense her inner dilemma, he held out a hand and pulled her to her feet.

"How about we do something relaxing?" he suggested.

Don't get invested, she told herself. Just be cool.

"Okay," she said, a bit more nonchalant this time, the wine making her head go a bit fuzzy, her body more lax, her reluctance a bit more amendable as the merlot dripped into her veins as liquid courage.

He guided her towards the side of the cabin. He motioned her outside, where there was an open patio with a hot tub with soft music playing and lots of lush plants shimmering in the breeze. She was positive the cement floor was heated. A bottle of massage oil sat nearby on a small table, a bath robe and slippers, more candles and, she realized with a bit of a jolt, a small selection of sex toys.

A small surge of excitement bubbled inside her as he stood behind her while she took it all. It was gloriously luxurious, and a bit naughty. An irresistible combination.

He brought his arms around her waist, his chest firm and warm against her back, as that sultry voice rumbled in her ear again.

"Say you want to stay with me tonight, have an adventure. Say yes."

"Yes," she said weakly.

At her surrender, he grinned, letting his hands roam over her belly, up her sides, over her breasts. Her breath caught, a bit ragged as she struggled with the intense desire building inside her.

His hands slipped down over her thighs, lifting her dress up to her hips, rubbing his thumbs teasingly against her pantyline. She resisted the urge to groan as he pulled her even more snug against him.

"I'm going to take my time with you," he said with a nip at her neck, then released her.

She felt almost dizzy, and not entirely from the wine.

"Why don't you enjoy the hot tub for a while?"

The sentiment, though entirely pleasant, pulled her out of the lull.

He walked behind a bar to the left and pulled out a plate of charcuterie. He set it on the table with the massage oil, and a fresh bottle of wine.

"Relax, I'll be back soon."

--- x ---

I watched from the window as she slipped out of her dress, she had a body that made me feel like a starving man, hungry for any little bite.

She was slightly taller than average, around 5'7", had a long, lean midriff, toned and naturally muscular thighs and gorgeous, teardrop tits. Her lacy black lingerie accentuated already strong curves, a petite waist and, I noticed in particular as she reached down to pull off her heels, a tight ass.

I turned away as she moved to slip off the rest of her clothing, saving the view for later, when I had time to savor it.

I went back to finish my whiskey and a few other preparations. Anticipating a very memorable night, I let her slip into the hot water alone and was very much looking forward to watching her enjoy herself.

--- x ---

She'd downed the rest of her wine out of nerves and broken into the next bottle and was slipping dangerously towards tipsy. More relaxed and a bit giddy now, she popped a decadent wedge of cheese into her mouth, followed by another small sip of wine. Her head spun a little as she crush a strawberry between her teeth.

"Someone seems to be enjoying herself."

Her head lulled to glance to her left, and there he was naked. She nearly giggled.

He grinned at her smile, slipping himself into the water.

She felt blissful, nearly weightless in the water as he pulled her closer. Then kissed her.

Her stomach knotted and tensed as she tentatively explored the kiss. His tongue intertwined gently with hers, not pushy or demanding, though she wasn't sure which was worse. She kissed him back, brows knitted.

"Mmm." He sat back and licked his lips, his eyes roaming downward.

She wasn't used to men appreciating her body. Emboldened by the wine, she sat back slowly and stretched her arms up and along the sides of the tub, letting the water bubble just over the tops of her breasts. Her center was already throbbing with anticipation.

She flushed, the anticipation making her anxious.

"Are you turned on right now?" he whispered in her ear.

"Yes."

"Come here."

He pulled her onto his lap, facing away from him.

"Where do you like to be touched?"

"Um...." her head felt like it was spinning. "Everywhere?"

"Here?" he played with her breasts experimentally, giving each nipple a light tug.

With a small groan, pleasure rippled through her belly. "Oh God."

He grinned triumphantly, his fingers trailing down her sides.

"Here?" he asked, gripping her hips and lifting her, settling her ass over his erection, thumbs massaging the small of her back and then hands sliding over the crease of her thighs.

"Yes," she gasped, flushing with heat.

He trailed his nimble fingers down her sides, over her hips, and back up. One hand went back to her breast, one back down her belly. She could feel his erection growing between her sex and squirmed.

"Sit still." He bit her shoulder. "Or I'll tease you longer."

She shook her head. "That's diabolical."

"Oh absolutely." He nibbled on her ear, one hand possessively spread across her stomach, the other pinching her nipple a bit more aggressively.

It felt good. She arched her back, feeling the bulge of him. He tugged her snugly against him, nibbling on her ear.

"Bad girls get punished," he warned, his voice a low rumble in her ear. "Do what I tell you to. Don't move."

He used his legs to part her knees, exposing her sex. She felt a fresh cool rush of water glide intimately up against her as one of his hands teased up her inner thigh.

"Oh," she groaned faintly. "Oh, no."

He stilled his movements immediately.

"No?" he asked teasingly.

"Oh, no, please. I mean, yes. Please, yes."

What was she saying? Everything was a bit unsteady, she couldn't think straight.

"Beg me," the low voice rumbled closer to her ear. "Tell me to touch you."

"Ah. Please. Please touch me."

His fingers entered her, gently rubbing up and down as he kissed her neck, pulling her firmly against him. His fingers worked lazily in and out of her, curling against her most sensitive spot, pushing her higher, higher.

"Oh God," she moaned, straining against his grasp, but he held her firm. One hand fondled her breasts as he bit her shoulder.

"I can feel you getting tighter," he murmured in her ear, thrusting two fingers inside her.

"Oh fuck," she gasped, helpless to move.

"Yeah, there you go. Let go now. Cum for me sweetheart."

"Oh! Oh God!"

She shuddered with the orgasm, shocked.

Holy shit, she thought. Well. Well then.

--- x ---

Her muscles went lax, her body going limp like Jell-O. I smiled triumphantly as she let out a huge sigh, slumping against my arms. I wrapped my arms around her and let her enjoy the jets awhile longer.

A few minutes later, when I thought she may have drifted off to sleep, I gently gave her body a lift.

"Time to get out now," I said cheerfully, standing up and taking her with me.

She groaned in protest, leaning as dead weight.

"Up we go now darlin'."

I helped her out of the hot tub, holding up a towel for her. I toweled her off gently, taking my time as the cool air seemed to bring her back to life some, and wrapped my own towel around my waist.

"So," I said conversationally. "How do you feel about turning things up a bit?"

She blushed, looking a bit timid again.

"What do you mean?"

I reached over and grabbed the bottle of oil, pouring some into my hands and rubbing them together to warm it.

"Come here."

She walked to me tentatively, hugging the towel around her shoulders.

"Open up."

Slowly, a bit slyly, she pulled the towel away from her body, giving me a full frontal view of her body.

Slowly, I slicked oil over her delicate shoulders and neck and chest, then down and around those perfectly round orbs, cupping them gently and brushing my thumbs over her pert nipples. I brushed a hand down her flat belly, feeling her firm abs and ever so slightly dipped my hand close to her sex. I could feel her breath and heartbeat quicken as I enjoyed the sight of her oiled up in front of me, her cheeks reddening.

"Turn around now."

When she hesitated, I grabbed the towel for her and held it up, waiting. Slowly, she turned, and I helped her tie the towel snug around her torso, leaving the slit end facing the back.

"Now bend over and grab the backs of your legs, sweetheart."

Slowly, she complied, bending at the waist and reaching around the outside of her legs to cup her hands behind her knees, letting the towel part leaving her ass fully exposed to me.

"Mmhm," I encouraged her appreciatively, slicking oil over her back and rump, massaging a bit and letting her relax again. "Let's try a little spanking, shall we?"

She tensed but said nothing.

"If you don't like it, you can tell me to stop."

"Okay," I heard her say coyly.

--- x ---

She flinched as he moved, but his hand merely came up to rest on her ass, a gush of more oil streaming over her bottom. He rubbed her cheeks gently, his thumbs dipping and just barely nudging between her ass.

She jumped as he gave her a slight smack. It stung, but wasn't altogether unpleasant. Intrigued, she stilled as he resumed rubbing her skin, occasionally working a thumb closer to her asshole.

He continued his ministrations, alternating spanks with an occasional squeeze or exploration of her ass. Then, he reached down to feel between her slit to find her wet.

"You seem to like this, naughty girl." He said it like a compliment.

He used her wetness to gently work his finger into her tight little rosebud, pushing in and out gently and ever so slightly deeper until she relaxed.

"You'll wear this for the rest of the night," he told her, and she felt a soft object being worked into her ass. She resisted slightly at first, the feeling odd and intrusive.

"Relax. It won't hurt."

She allowed him to work it in completely, finding the feeling of fullness and the butt plug sliding deep into her no longer unpleasant.

"That's a good girl."

He kissed her on the back.

"C'mon, let's go inside."

Curious, adjusting to the feeling of a butt plug for the first time, feeling a bit naughty indeed, she let him help her out of the tub and they headed back in.