All I Want is You and That Ass Pt. 02

Story Info
She has a boyfriend...but I convince her to let me fuck her.
770 words
3.86
7.8k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stared at her phone, at a loss.

As the time ticked by, she got more and more nervous. Was she really going to do this? She'd never technically cheated on anyone before. Did she want to call things off with her current flame? Or...really, not much of a flame, she had to admit.

She paced back and forth from her bathroom to the closet. Her hands shook a bit as she tried on the dress she'd worn years ago, smoothing down the sides as the bodice hugged her body, the low cut front showing off her small, round breasts and the hem short and loose around long, trim legs.

This was crazy. But...she couldn't deny, she was also immensely turned on.

She'd put on sexy underwear, applied some dark eye makeup, sprayed some of her favorite perfume, tousled her long, dark auburn hair. It had been a long time since she'd felt desired or sexy. She felt sexy now, in control, even a bit powerful.

"I already told you I'm not going. You're wasting your time."

Just because she got dressed up didn't mean necessarily she was going anywhere. She could back out any minute.

"You're going. You miss this. Get up here and let me fuck you."

She pictured a quiet cabin, a couple glasses of wine, a fire burning, a hot, naked and well toned man...and groaned inwardly.

The driver pulled up and beeped the horn. She took a steadying breath, turned off her phone, and carrying an overnight bag, took one last glance back at her and her ex's condo, then shut the locked door behind her.

- x -

He waited patiently sipping some whiskey when he finally saw the car pull up. With a smug smile, he watched her step out with those long, sexy legs in stiletto heels and felt an immediate tug of arousal.

He heard the knock on the door and took his time. When he opened it, she looked even better close up. His eyes roamed up from toned legs to small waist to pert, perfectly round breasts, to those thick, biteable lips and finally, smoky, smoldering eyes.

"Hello, Tessa."

"Hello," she replied, a bit hesitant.

I stepped back, motioning her inside, and locked the door behind her. I placed my hand at the small of her back, drew her hips in towards mine so she could feel my growing erection, gave her a light kiss on the neck, and mumbled softly in her ear.

"I want to do so many things to you."

She seemed to lean into me a bit. As if, I suspected, her knees were a bit weak. I bit her ear and steered her towards the bar.

"Have a drink." I motioned to the full wineglass and bottle of wine sitting on the counter. "Let's discuss some ground rules."

She sat, picked up her glass and met my gaze suspiciously with those big brown eyes.

"Rules?"

"Yes. I like having things spelled out ahead of time, to avoid any confusion. And, because it brings me greater pleasure."

I smiled cheekily, watching her squirm a bit.

"Okay," she said hesitantly, her hands moving restlessly. I couldn't wait to pin down that restless body.

"Firstly," I continued, "I want you to do exactly as I say, without hesitation and with absolute compliance."

When she started to open her mouth to object, I waited.

"What if I don't want to?"

Oh, you'll want to, I thought, but just continued to smile pleasantly.

"If anything causes you discomfort, you can so immediately. 'No' or 'stop' are acceptable words at all times if anything I do makes you feel uncomfortable at any time."

She seemed to mull this over and find it acceptable.

"Okay," she agreed.

My adrenaline pumped and inwardly, I realized this was actually happening. I reveled a bit in the victory, but contained my enthusiasm with another sip of whiskey. I let it buzz through my system while I pictured her naked and writhing underneath me. I felt a punch of heat hit my belly, and let the cold whiskey douse it down.

"Lastly, everything we do here is for your pleasure, first and foremost. You can revoke your consent and leave at any time. But I can promise you won't want to. You should finish this."

I tipped more wine into her glass.

A small smile touched her lips as she took a more generous sip of wine.

You're going to beg me to make you cum later, after I get you hot and dripping wet, I thought to myself. I smiled back.

--- x ---