All Comments on 'All In The Family'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting premise.

But sex is too matter-of-fact.

Boring, actually.

Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I gave it a 4 because it was a fairly hot story and, in several places, it sounded potentially believable. I would have given this story a full score of five, had it been a more realistic sounding "hairy pussy" or "abundantly hairy pussy" story. In the future, be moderately more descriptive of "sexy, light, dark, thick, pubic hair and/or hairy mounds in general," and watch your ratings go way up and do so really quickly.

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmabout 1 year ago

"I finally agreed that I could see no reason for Emily not to move in with us and I would accept them sleeping together each week. It was hard for me at first, but it was not something I would insist that they not do. "

- Sorry, that's where I checked out.

Let me get this straight: The woman waits until after they're married to casually and unemotionally tell him, how she's been fucking around behind his back for the entire duration of their relationship. And then even goes so far as to throw an ultimatum in his face that he can either accept it or lose her.

Did anyone notice how, not once during this entire story, she claimed to love the guy? She told him how she loved her sister and brother, but never her husband. She told him how her siblings are great lovers, but never even commented on MC's sexlife. She would allow him to watch them... occasionally... and it was only because of her sister that he got to join.

This is... fucking sad! And the MC seemed borderline autistic, with the total lack of emotions when confronted with all of it.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60about 1 year ago

Pathetic, jelly spined bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

that would've been at least a 3 if his wife wasn't a cheating whore, so I'll give it a 1 since you didn't bother to put tags in to warn me.

WetheNorthWetheNorth6 months ago

The score fell like a lead balloon when the brought in Glen

Fifty41Fifty413 months ago

Good read.the story line was OK. Nothing to tantalizing but left an impression.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy602 months ago

He was weak and spineless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...