All in the Family Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you," he whispered after a while.

"I didn't mean to wake you darling."

He rolled over towards her. His lips pressed against hers and lingered. A hand cupped a breast and played gently. She could feel him growing erect. He hadn't for a while. She was pleased. Her tongue played at his lips. They parted and let it in. She wiggled against him a few times and moaned softly.

His face moved. His lips nibbled along her throat. The hand still played with her breast then his mouth was there as well. "Oh, baby," she whispered, mostly to herself. He heard and suckled the nipple as he moved lower. His fingers raced ahead and found her opening, teased, parted lips, and went inside. "Oh, Grant." Her voice was welcoming and inviting.

Lips were where they had not been for a long time and she was not complaining as her legs parted, a knee rose, and she gasped then moaned. Her hand playing with the balding spot on his head. "Yes," she caught herself saying aloud as her hips lifted and ground lightly against his face. His fingers explored. His lips wrapped her clit. He sucked. She enjoyed. "Yes."

-

Patty watched Morgan as he drank from the bottle. He watched her too. "There's more where that came from," she politely said, tipping her empty beer bottle towards him. "Your mother sounds like a wonderful woman."

"Thank you ma'am ... Patty." He smiled and nodded then sat the second empty bottle beside hers. "Probably shouldn't have had the first one. I have several more pools after lunch."

She reclined on one side, her head propped on her upturned hand. The other hand unconsciously played with a stump hiding under the empty leg of her khaki shorts. A bare breast attempted to revel itself. "Both legs?" she questioned in a soft whisper.

He nodded and with growing interest, watched her hand play. She knew his interest was peaked. He adjusted his position and pulled at one leg of his short pants. He crossed both ankles covered in white tennis socks. He wore white canvas boat shoes. The white made his legs seem even darker she thought.

"I had one leg for a while. I used crutches."

"She did too."

"Did you father mind?"

He shook his head and smiled. "Hardly." He chuckled. "Not long before the second amputation, she...." He stopped suddenly and rubbed his chin.

"Go on Morgan. It won't upset me. I promise."

"Well, I'd asked her a few times before about why ... but she would only say it was necessary and that she was okay."

"Yes, that sounds exactly like what I'd tell people I knew outside of my family. Those in the family understood."

"Did they?" He watched her nod then continue. "Seems she had some desire that started way back in childhood ... a desire, probably more of a need...." He stopped again for a moment. "One that made her feel her legs should not be there. She met him at a cocktail party. They dated for a while. One night they happened to see a woman missing a leg walking on crutches. I guess he let his gaze linger too long. Later that night, they confessed their secrets and married a month later."

-

Wanda wiped a drop of cum from the side of her mouth with the back of a hand as she held his lingering erection with the other. She watched Grant shift his head on the pillow. "You know, I love doing that for you." She gulped as she swallowed some cum that lingered in her mouth. Her hand playfully fondled his shaft and stroked his balls. "I hope this won't be the last time."

He grinned and pulled her beside him. "Me too." He kissed her deeply and let her chest rub against his. They kissed for longer than they had in several months. They both felt the erection returning and continued to enjoy their closeness.

She pulled his hips and felt him slide inside her. "Fuck me," she groaned. She never used coarse language and now it excited them both. He thrust his hips hard and drove himself deep. She pulled at him encouraging him to roll atop her. Her legs wrapped tightly. "You sex crazed devil," she teased, then slapped his ass.

"Spank me you slut." They traded nasty words and she could feel an orgasm that was just beyond reach.

"Drive your cock deeper!" She screamed and jammed her hips forward. "Fuck your old lady. Pound her pussy."

-

"Wow," Patty exclaimed as Morgan finished the story. "My uncle is a surgeon ... like your father." She giggled. "Amputations are his favorite surgery." She laughed and dragged her hand across one legless hip then sat upright. She leaned back slightly against both hands as she shifted around. "For several generations, family members have become amputees and new spouses as well. He lives in town." She tilted her head as if point some place. My husband, Curt, is like me, missing all of his legs. His daughter and her girlfriend are each missing an arm and live with us."

It was his turn to say, "Oh-h." His mouth remained slightly open for a moment.

"Robert, the surgeon, is married to Casey, a prosthetist. Erin, his office nurse, is missing a leg and an arm. She wears a peg leg most of the time." Patty laughed.

"Dad is willing to do amputations ... for others."

"He needs to meet Robert."

"Sounds like Mom should meet you and Curt."

"So, are you looking for a gal like dear old Mom?"

-

Sleep never found Wanda and Grant before the alarm went off. He slapped the top of the clock and silence again fell around them. He rolled back towards her. "I can be a few minutes late." He giggled and let a fingertip stroll around her nipple. "I do love you." The fingertip moved to the other nipple and took the same stroll. "I understand, and I want you to see their doctor."

She watched him speak slowly realizing he was talking about the conversation she'd had with Patty. "Really?"

"Curt and I talked. He helped me understand it doesn't matter why, just that you need this. I need you. I need you the way we've been this morning. I need you a lot."

"We need to make some changes to the house."

"Darling, as long as we are together ... anything you need."

-

Beside the pool, Martin and Selma sat in the cool evening sipping whiskey with Curt and Patty. "I feel strangely out of place without a wheelchair," Martin quipped as he sat in the only lounge chair around the table. "Great place you've got here. A real piece of heaven ... the forest and all."

"It's much better now that Patty's here," Curt replied. He looked at her and squeezed her hand.

"Yeah, and now that he's rid of his legs," Patty said.

"I know how wonderful that feels," Selma said, grinning at Martin. "Morgan was very excited when he found one of the pool cleaning clients was missing both legs. I guess you two talked for a while that day."

"He's stunningly handsome." Patty glanced at Curt as he shot her a glare. "Darling, not as much as you," she teased and laughed while patting his hand. "Morgan is going to make some woman really happy."

"He's holding out for one of 'us' I think." Selma passed her hand around pointing at each amputee.

"I understand you have a relative here locally doing amputations," Martin said, looking at Patty. "I should talk to him. Are there many that have been to see him?"

"Robert's done hundreds I guess ... many live in town or close by. Seems he does one of 'us' several times a month. It's a real epidemic." Patty laughed and held her stomach. "Hope no one is looking for a vaccine." She continued to laugh and the others joined.

Curt looked around, frowned, and then said, "Just the other day the postman told us about his wife. Patty spoke with her. My goodness, I've not seen someone so distraught before."

"I did a few of these amputations where we used to live. I knew I was at risk. One of the advantages of living here is a more tolerant attitude."

"Yeah," Curt groaned. "Someday the rest of the world will come around."

"No. No, I doubt that ... at least when it come to what you all need." Martin leaned back and crossed an ankle over a knee then sipped his drink. "No, not in my lifetime." He sipped in silence and looked at each person. "The postman's wife, is she?"

"I had a talk with him at the bar and asked him if he'd leave her should it happen because of illness or trauma. He said he would stay. I guess that cleared things up in his mind."

"That's such a great way of looking at it. We just come off sounding crazy to most people. At least I felt I was crazy while I was growing up." Selma finished her drink and held a palm up indicating she didn't want another.

"Yeah," Martin started. "I know how I felt all my life and I only like to look at amputees." He chucked and finished the drink then made the same signal she had made. "Well, if Robert is too busy, tell the woman I'd be happy to do her surgery. I've talked to the administrator and the nursing staff. There're okay with it. Seems they know about Robert's work. Not that they want to compete, but Susan, the administrator, said if that is the only kind of surgery I want to do, fine." He laughed. "She's having a leg amputated in a few days ... the inaugural chop." He laughed again.

"Do you have some kind of criteria? Surely not just anyone...." Patty fell quiet and shifted in the wheelchair.

"Well, I don't think we'll run ads in the newspaper. I do plan to have someone do some counseling to weed out those that might not benefit in some way. Do you know any psychologists I could talk to?"

-

Katlin wore a short skirt, one that exposed a hint of her stump, and sat on the barstool leaving much of her thigh showing. Her crutches leaned against the bar on the opposite side from Morgan.

"So, you met Patty," she said, holding the drink glass letting the fingers stroke though the condensation. "I've only heard about her from Alex and Holly."

His gaze fixed on her face and did not give an inch. She could feel his breath against a cheek - labored, intense. He nodded once and continued to breathe deeply.

She waved a hand in front of his face. "Earth to Morgan," she teased, and smiled.

"I'm just taken with your beauty."

"No need to bullshit me. I'm planning on you being in my panties before the night is done." She laughed. "You do want that, don't you?" He nodded. "Oh good. At least you're probably not gay."

He shook his head and let a hand rest high on the inside her thigh and slip upwards as he looked at her brown eyes and the great white teeth of her smile.

She nodded as the fingers moved slowly along the smooth dark skin. "Go ahead, baby. My pussy won't bite. Not you at least." She causally sipped her drink impatiently waiting for his touch. "Geez," she groaned, and pulled his hand tight against her panties. "I wanted you by the time we hung up the other night." She massaged his hand against her. "I need a man in my life ... I'd like it to be one that is a good lover."

"I think I am."

"Do your women moan and scratch your back with joy?" She had read about such experiences, though she had not had one yet.

He sat up straight and looked then shook his head. "There was only one. I'm a good learner." He laughed.

-

Martin leaned against the door to his office, arms crossed with one foot casually crossed over the other, as he watched Susan crutch down the hallway away from him. She wore slacks. The left pants leg folded behind her and tucked in the waistband. The part of the thigh it wrapped around, now mostly gone. It had been for about a week. He continued to watch. She knew he was. She enjoyed the stare. She even swished her hips once and he heard her laugh.

"Hi," he said, realizing someone was close by. "You must be Wanda." He looked her over and admired her stylish hair and pleasant features. "Come in." He waved a hand towards the inside of his office and closed the door as she sat down.

She fussed at her hair. "Still getting used to my new hairstyle and wearing makeup." She smiled and the light color of the lipstick brought out some additional color in her cheeks. "Feeling like a woman." She giggled.

"How can I help?"

"My legs...." Suddenly, it was as if she had not rehearsed for days. Her mouth became dry as if she'd been crossing the Sahara for months.

"Take your time. Try to relax."

His words sounded calm and she could feel some of the tension flow away. "All my life, it has been like they weren't supposed to be there. My husband ... I finally have been able to talk to my husband about these feelings. He is supportive."

"Both legs?" he questioned, rubbing his chin a few times and shifting in his chair while watching her nod. "Some? All?" he asked trying to determine how much of the legs should remain.

"Most," she meekly replied, unsure if he would think it would be too much.

"Okay. I could do all, if you want."

"No, most would be fine. With all, I imagine I'd fall forward sometimes if I hit a bump while rolling my wheelchair." She frowned. "Don't want to dump myself onto the sidewalk." She grinned.

"Do you have a chair? What about your home ... is it chair friendly?"

"The chair's coming. It should be here tomorrow. They assured me. Found a nice one on eBay. The wheels pop off so I can get it in my car. I've found someone to do the hand controls. Carpenter is working on a small ramp for the front and back. I think the inside is just fine."

"You seem like you are serious."

"I am ... have been all my life. I just didn't know a doctor. I felt I couldn't even talk to my husband. I guess I thought I was alone until I met Patty."

"Yes. She's quite a woman ... her husband too."

"Have you met them?" Wanda asked, feeling as if she had broken though the wall of a dark room and now was standing in the bright sunlight. He nodded. "So, will you help me? I'm ready."

He nodded again and flipped though an appointment book. He mentioned something about money and she assured him she had the money. His fingers rubbed along the page. "Thursday? I can stop by during the weekend to check on you. The nurses that will be with you understand. I've spoken to all of them and explained things."

"How long will I be here?"

"It's major surgery. You'll hurt some and be tender ... not long if you promise to take it easy ... just stay off the trampoline." He roared with laughter. She chuckled. "You're close by, so you can come back for checkups until the stitches come out. Do you have anyone at home to help?"

"Grant, my husband, will take some vacation."

"People that want this seem to bounce back quickly, a lot quicker than others. That woman walking down the hall when you got here ... she had her surgery five days ago. She wasn't here long."

He watched her walk towards the door. "You'll do fine." She glanced back, paused, and looked for a moment. "Wanda, aren't you a clinical psychologist? I need someone to help screen patients who want...." She nodded. "Good, we'll talk afterwards."

12