All in the Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Walter joined up with me I couldn't help ask why they all seemed to be when they took off their clothes.

"I was hoping you wouldn't notice. I guess we didn't strip and get in the pool fast enough."

"No you didn't, and you'd have to be blind not to notice. Maybe with Rodger's small cock you might not unless it was sticking out straight, but not with your long dong...especially nearly erect as it was."

"Very funny, but since you asked. We finished a lot sooner than Bill expected. Been back for a while. And when we first were Bill glanced out the kitchen window to see what you ladies were up to. Needless to say he was quite surprised at what he saw. We all were, but in a pleasant way. You four put on quite a show. Especially when you were between Beverly's legs. Bill even got his binoculars so we could get a closer look at things. Plus I might add, your up-raised ass looked pretty inviting from our vantage point."

"I can well imagine it did. How come you didn't join us?"

"You all seemed to be enjoying yourself too much so we decided to leave well enough alone until you were done. Not that we didn't want to as our still somewhat hard cocks confirmed when we undressed."

"It was nice of you not to...and I thank you for that. Long story, but we were fulfilling a fantasy Beverly had. And successfully I might add. It would have been very inconvenient if you did interrupt. Albeit with good intentions. Let me ask one last question. Did anyone clue Rodger in about what transpired yesterday and last night?"

"Yes...Bill did. And he had a big smile on his face as Bill shared the events with him. Mentioned he hoped someone informed Teresa too. And if they did, how excited he expected her to be about it. Later when in the kitchen he even said something about how she didn't waste any time when he saw her with her pussy planted on Beverly's face."

"Oh wow...you saw a lot more than I first thought. And now I know why you tried to act surprised when you saw us naked in the pool."

Just then Rita yelled at us to join the rest of them. Who were all gathered together on the stairs at the shallow end of the pool. Which we did since I was getting tired treading water while Walter and I talked privately in the deep end.

Once all together Rita asked the men collectively..."Is there anything on your minds since I couldn't help notice how 'excited' your cocks were about something when you removed your clothes?"

Like I said before, you had to be blind not to have noticed.

Rodger was the first to respond..."Hopefully Walter, Bill and John won't mind me speaking for all of us, but you ladies have never disappointed us before when you take the lead on things. So whatever you girls have in mind, or decide, is fine with us."

Walter and Bill both seconded Rodger's statement, while John simply said..."Since I'm the new kid on the block I'll go along with what everyone else thinks is fine."

"Me too"... said Beverly at first, then with a big smile... "And if nobody objects, whatever we decide I'd like to do it with Rodger since he's a new cock...at least for me."

John chuckled before saying..."Beverly was never one to be bashful about things, and always interested in something new. That being the case, and if Rodger and Teresa don't mind, I'd be honored to team up with you Teresa."

"Be fine with me John, since like Beverly, I'm always interested in trying something new too."

Finally Rita jumped in..."I guess it's pretty much settled then as far as who gets to do whatever with who. Which leaves Walter and I, and Bill and Lacey to do our thing. And from this point on, everyone's on their own. Feel free to do whatever you desire, and where. Now let's have at it since I know Walter and Lacey can't make it a late day with him having to be at work first thing in the morning."

The one thing I love about Rita is she's straight to the point. No beating around the bush about things. Plus with our circle of intimate friends we have a very casual sexual relationship. Of which John and Beverly fit in nicely...albeit only for the weekend. And I'm sure a lot of it has to do with our age. In that none of us wants to waste what good years we have left procrastinating or debating about indulging in any sexual desires or fantasies we have. The last thing we want is to look back later in life and say to ourselves...why didn't we when we had the chance.

With that thought in mind I grabbed Bill's hand and led him toward one of the chaise lounges. Rita did the same with Walter and were right behind us. I wasn't sure what the rest had in mind, but they stayed in the pool.

12