All Comments on 'All Inclusive Holiday Pt. 01'

by DailyDriver

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
lori791lori791over 3 years ago
nice

very nice fantasy. I don't think I would do it, but the fantasy is fun to think about

dragoth7dragoth7over 3 years ago
interested to see what happens

hopefully hubby finds out what's going on and packs the kids and everything including all her things and leaves her stranded there with no passport or id

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep writing

It’s just a fantasy. Don’t let the trolls put you off. It got a bit silly towards the end but with practice you’ll learn how to plot a story without it going off the rails.

NotronsNotronsover 3 years ago

My god people, its a damn fictional story, its not real, so get over yourselves. What did you expect in this category, if you don't like it, lets see you do better.

For the writer, ignore these asshats that do nothing but bitch. Take everything they say with a grain of salt and continue with what you enjoy. For whats its worth, I liked your story and looking forward to seeing more.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

Maybe next part should ne in non-con due to blackmail / coercion.

What her husband hasn't told her is that he is SAS and a trained assassin. She doesn't realise that even on holiday the families of serving SAS are monitored and that her husband is fully aware of what has happened and that the golfers are now blackmailing his wife. Over the next few days they begin to disappear one by one and despite police being called they can't be found. Charles is panicking and is confronted when he is with her - you can guess what happens then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A bit like Cancun Vacation Rape, but without the drugging.

Still like it and look forward to the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Stories like this always get a real mix of reviews from people that hate the idea of a wife having an urge to fuck a stranger, to those that dislike the coercion/non consent aspect. Then you have guys like me that love that stuff, the fantasy of it is incredibly horny. I especially enjoyed the detail of hanging her swimsuit over the balcony like a flag captured from an enemy. Hurry up and post part 2!

DailyDriverDailyDriveralmost 3 years agoAuthor

NOTICE: Parts 1 and 2 have been rewritten and part 3 is pending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous