All Male Population Ch. 03

Story Info
Michael can't wait for his seed to impregnate Julian.
1.7k words
4.78
11k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 04/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slowly removed the covers to reveal Michael's magnificent morning wood, his cock already hard and moist against his muscled tummy.

Julian wanted to wake his husband up with a blowjob, leaning in to his newfound role in a gay relationship. Growing up he had known that his only option to be in a relationship it would have to be a gay one, and the previous night his husband had opened his eyes to just how much he actually enjoyed gay sex.

He knelt between the spread thighs and first licked the small lake of precum that had pooled up in his bellybutton, before giving in to his own desire to take the smooth glans into his mouth.

As he circled his tongue around the sensitive tip, Michael sleepily worked his hands into his hair and moaned in appreciation at the warm suction around his cock.

Julian let the thick length slide furtherer into his mouth, bobbing up and down before returning his attentions to the cockhead, poking his pointed tongue into the small piss slit to lap up the fresh precum that formed rapidly.

Shifting slightly for balance he cupped the large orbs in his palm, admiring their size. He gently rolled them in their sack as he dutifully sucked and licked at the mammoth length in his mouth.

When the salty precum flowed even more freely and the ballsack in his hand started contracting and pulling closer to Michael's body he recognised it as a clear sign that his husband was nearing his orgasm.

The hands in his hair guided his lips away from the straining manhood before he reached the point of no return and moved to unite their mouths in a passionate kiss.

Michael tasted his own salty essence on his lover's lips as his tongue conquered the willing mouth of his husband.

With one arm around the slender torso and the other cupping his head, Michael rolled them over so that his body covered that of his slighter husband. The erotic feel of their smooth bodies rubbing together stoked their passions as they shared the masculine taste still lingering in Julian's mouth.

Breaking away to get their breath back, Julian thrust his hips and groin against that of his husband, his caged flesh straining against the bars of the chastity cage.

As much as he hated the cage, he had to admit that without it he likely never would have been initiated into the wonderful world of anal sex and prostate orgasms. But now that he had fully accepted his life he wished he could enjoy it without the chastity cage in between their bodies, frustrating him and creating an uncomfortable steel barrier between them.

Michael licked down his neck before taking a pink nipple into his mouth and worrying the bud with his teeth, nipping and sucking until it was swollen and tender before paying the same attention to the other.

"Michael, please..." Julian begged.

"Are you sure you're ready for another round? You must be sore still from last night," Michael said with concern.

Although it was clear that they both loved sex, he knew it would be best to take things slow so Julian could fully get used to it. The previous day he had taken Julian's virginity in the morning, and by that evening both of their libidos flamed up again, leading to a second round. Last night, they had both gotten a little carried away and his thrusts had been harder and less controlled than he had wanted.

"I'm a little bit sore, but I really need release, please Michael."

Michael sat up on his knees and spread the pale thighs wide so he could have a clear glimpse of the delicate rosette that brought them both so much enjoyment.

He grimaced slightly when he saw that it was still puckered and red from last night's activities. They had both fallen asleep before they could properly clean up the cum, and some of it had dried around his anus and buttcrack.

Reaching onto the nightstand he retrieved some ointment that he knew would help with the discomfort. With a dollop on his finger he gently circled his finger around the opening to massage it into the anus.

As soon as the cold cream touched his sensitive entrance, his hole puckered and Michael watched a river of his cum ran out onto the bed. Julian moaned softly as a single digit pushed through his sore sphincter to stop the cum running out and to work the cream on the inside of his channel as well.

Despite the discomfort, his hips began rocking against the finger, seeking greater penetration.

Teasingly Michael rubbed against the pleasure nub that his finger could just reach. He could tell that they both needed this; his morning wood had been teasingly worked into a fierce erection and Julian needed his thick cock inside him to achieve orgasm since his poor erection was still cramped into a tiny chastity cage.

Retrieving the lube he pulled his digit out of the warm channel and poured a generous amount of lube on both his straining manhood and on the slightly gaping hole of his panting lover.

He positioned Julian's legs over his shoulders before pushing his flared cockhead through the resisting sphincter to prevent the last few dribbles of his previous night's cum from leaving. It aroused him greatly to make love to his husband while the evidence of their joy was trapped inside the sheath and will froth up with his thrusts and help ease the penetration.

Julian gritted on his teeth as Michael pushed his entire length deep inside before giving him a chance to adjust. Michael's large, smooth balls nestled against his buttocks and he could feel the wet, slimy trail where his had just squirted out last night's cum.

He could never have predicted it, but the sensation made him feel incredibly sexy. And if the gleam of arousal and love in Michael's eye were anything to go by, his husband certainly agreed.

After feeling his sphincter clenching and unclenching to adjust to the thickness of the erection in his channel, he wrapped his legs around Michael's middle. Their eyes held each other's gaze as Julian gave a small nod to indicate his readiness.

Slowly the length pulled back, only to slide forward again after a few inches. Almost immediately Michael knew that he wouldn't last long enough to bring his husband to pleasure if he didn't quickly change something.

A whimpered moan of protest fell from Julian's lips when the thrusting cock was pulled from his body without warning. His sore sphincter protested the extra stretch to allow the flared cockhead to exit and he learned that he really enjoyed being filled to the brim, and the feeling was amplified by how empty he felt when Michael pulled out.

"Sorry, love, but we have to change positions or else I won't last," Michael explained as he mated their mouths, their tongues sliding together sensually. After a while of kissing, he regained his restraint and helped Julian move into a new position so he could mount him from behind as they both lay on their sides.

With one hand Julian guided Michael's hand to his flat stomach, while he guided the plump cock to his aching hole. "Anoint my womb with your seed, Michael, I can't wait to carry your child in me," Julian commanded softly.

Michael's cock sought out the warmth of this husband's rectum, sliding in at a different angle in this new position, his husband's words fanning the flame of his desire so his cock is almost purple with need.

Spooning Julian from behind with both on their sides meant that he couldn't thrust as fast or hard as he might be driven to at the hight of passion, but it also ensured that he would last longer and thus work his beloved's prostate for longer.

Julian missed being able to kiss while his rosette flowered open for the slowly thrusting manhood, but only until the slick girth began its continuous glide against his prostate. His head fell back against Michael's shoulder as stars flew behind his closed eyelids, and moans fell from his lips.

Michael couldn't resist the long, pale neck that was exposed so vulnerably to his touch, and licked its length before marking it with a hickey.

Feeling they were both near climax, his hand sought out the slighter man's tender balls as they began to draw closer to the base of his locked penis in preparation for expelling his seed.

Michael rolled the orbs between his fingers, softly pulling on the loose skin to enhance his husband's pleasure.

That pushed Julian over the edge. His orgasm crested without his cock ever having had the opportunity to harden into an erection, his balls dutifully pumping out his cum so it dribbled pitifully from the small slit at the end of his chastity cage. He was too high on the pleasure of his release to care that his seed dribbled onto the sheets and bedding and made a mess. All he cared about in that moment was the magnificent cock still thrusting into him throughout his orgasm.

Michael's orgasm followed soon after, the motion of thrusting as deep as he could into the accommodating channel caused him to roll over on top of Julian, allowing him more freedom of movement to bury himself deeply and gyrate into the squeezing anus while he deposited his fertile seed as deep as he could.

Allowing their gasping breath to return to normal, he eased his semi hard cock out of the leaking orifice so he could clean them with a damp cloth.

He looked down onto the beautiful man beneath him, his breath still fast from their efforts and both his own seed and that of his lover now decorated their sheets, but he couldn't care less.

Julian's pale skin was accentuating the pink flush of his cheeks and nipples, and the slight redness on his buttocks where Michael's testicles, heavy with potent cum, had continuously slapped against him.

He smiled before planting a small kiss on his husband's flat tummy, hoping that it will soon be pregnant with their child. He then reached for Julian's hand to help him out of bed so they can get ready for their day, knowing that they are both already looking forward to that evening to continue enjoying each other's bodies in the quest for him to impregnate Julian.