All Comments on 'All Mom's Love Ch. 02'

by Sonatatre

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
lituser12354lituser12354almost 3 years ago

Nice, keep the chapters coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This really needs a continuation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You have a hot, filthy mind. Outstanding. Keep writing.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 3 years ago

A very yummy tale, I hope that this continues. Thank you!

NegamerguyNegamerguyalmost 3 years ago

I also hope there is more of this story to be told.

Loing it so far!

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2almost 3 years ago

Please continue. Bring back the aunt/sister.

This was great, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She needs to call him daddy will

VostrokVostrokalmost 3 years ago

Please don't wait two more years to get back to this wonderful tail...er, tale. We need to see aunt Brie and mom punished together for conspiring behind his back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The aunt needs to call him daddy will to lol sounds a little better in the bedroom then sir William that could be reserved for just public use

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fun chapter. more please

geek_writergeek_writeralmost 3 years ago

love this one, please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A great story in a long long time, some thing in the class of Ahabscribe.👍

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 3 years ago

Great story, but I think your ending could’ve been better and it’s confusing. Since he’s claimed her as a slave has she wanted, she should be calling him Master like a true submissive not Sir William also you still got the Aunty for him to Dominate and it will be interesting too see how you deal with his father so get your fucking arse into gear and finish this story. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ For Inspiration

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

whats gonna happen to his aunt Brie?

does his mother ever go back to her husband?

or does she leave him and live with her son/sir/master in a new place where no one knows them and they can walk around as lovers or un-officially husband and wife?

SummadeezSummadeezalmost 3 years ago

What do you mean "The End"? The last two chapters you wrote have set up atleast another two if not five. Don't take that wrong the story is great. I just feel like its quite finished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

MOAR!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dang, my cock actually hurts.

More, you need more.

You’re an excellent writer and the story is tantalizing.

Alan is a loser, but I still feel sad for him. I hate cuckold stories but you actually made the cuck more than a piece of background furniture.

I do NOT want to read about Alan wanking off in the corner or heart broken, but I do want to know more about William.

More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story but we need an epilogue showing us how they got rid of the useless husband.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Great story, loved it. Next chapter please. AAAAAA+++++

damnmedamnmeover 2 years ago

The public has spoken.

We want more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great start to this story. But what happens to Alan? What about aunt Brie? Does Will get to fuck them both?Shot story but like the others I have to ask what's next????? Enough about futaris. Lets hear more Bout Will his big cock and his mom and aunt. More,more,more PLEASE!!!!!

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 2 years ago

I gree would be nice to know what happens aunt and his dad but more if aunt becomes his sex slave also.

Jutah3995Jutah3995about 2 years ago

Perfect in my opinion.. wonderful story. 5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

The sex was kinda hot, but the storyline became nonexistent. A good story will make the sex better. Without it, the sex is just tasteless smut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story. I would like to see more stories written like this. He rode her hard and put her up wet in all 3 holes. If he gets her pregnant oh my what a story.!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Want to see more with the aunt she needs to submit too. His dad is an ass. Definitely MORE. I agree no more Titans to grab who wants women with big dicks.

ausreaderausreaderover 1 year ago

Absolutely 5 stars

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 1 year ago
Next the Aunty

Now that he’s claimed his mum and possibly made her pregnant he needs to claim the aunt too and fuck off the father some how. But there again, he’s starting to show signs of submissiveness too. Oh fuck no what a horrible thought just kill him off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice going to read next chapter 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story. 5⭐

Sex4lf57Sex4lf5710 months ago

Super fucking hot! Wondering if the sister will get involved in the next chapter? Five stars and a favorite point.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

His dad is comically moronic. Talking about sasquatch and shit instead of fawning over his goddess of a wife. Well he's lost her forever anyway. It's like he's written so we want him to be cucked. "Tonight, I belong to your wife." And the dad didn't see that as odd? Truly the ultimate cuck.

Will must get his annoying behaviour from his dad though because his character is becoming rather irritating at times. He needs to man the fuck up and embrace the new situation fully. He's coming across as so uncertain and weak-willed at times, I'd even go so far as to say he's a bit of a whiny little bitch sometimes. Man the fuck up and claim your woman and stop being so hesitant please! It seems he got there in the end or at least is close.

I don't get why the aunt had to be involved. I feel like it detracts from the mom/son relationship and if she's meant to be his slave and devoted to him then what the hell is she doing telling the aunt stuff without his knowledge and even getting her involved in the first place? That doesn't make logical sense to me.

I suspect in the next chapter or two the aunt is going to get involved. I wonder if dad will find out about Will and mom and will she get pregnant? I hope so. Needs some good drama to go with the sex.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ok dudes, his Mom claims to be a sub, but she is totally controlling him for her own desires. He is really going to have to tear her up to change that. Or, maybe start denying her things to get in control of her. We'll see what happens.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSonatatre@Sonatatre
I like to write stories. For those of you who enjoy them, I am very grateful. You inspire me to write more. I am quite bad at finding the time to write though. Those who wait for something good, does not wait in vain. My name here comes from Sonata, that means melody, and tre...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES