All Mom's Love Ch. 03

Story Info
A son finds out his mother and aunt are in love with him.
16.7k words
4.74
49.7k
109

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 08/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,040 Followers

"Just one more jump, and we will have a new champion," the announcer said.

Lactic acid was eating up his arms, making him wonder if he had ever been this tired before. He just needed them for one last swing and then land on the mat, but it felt like he was carrying the weight of the world on his back.

"He's taking too long," the announcer said.

He already knew that. He just needed to find the perfect swing for the jump.

"Sir William, Sir William, Sir William," the crowd chanted.

The hundreds of people cheering him on had carried him this far, but he had already done more than he could have dreamed of. Just one last jump and he would win.

"Sir William, Sir William," the crowd continued to chant.

But there was a voice in there he knew. One closer. He looked down, and beside the course was his mother. The most beautiful woman in the world. It gave him strength. The will to carry on. With her on his side, he could do anything.

He curled his arms, putting them in the most powerful position for the jump, and then with a final swing he let go, feeling himself soar through the air, confident he would reach, but as he got closer, it felt like the mat had moved. He crashed into the side, desperately clawing for a grip, and then he slipped back, knowing that the water at the bottom would soon embrace him.

"Sir William," his mother called.

It took him a moment to realize he was awake, lying safely in his bed. The person calling his name had indeed been his mother, just as in the dream, but it was just a whisper. A beautiful whisper, carrying more love and admiration than he could ever dream of receiving from another person.

"How did you sleep?" he asked.

Before she could answer, he kissed her. her lips bringing her a vigor that only grew as he remembered that they were both naked, their bodies embraced as closely as their lips. He loved her. No longer just as his mother, but as his lover. His naughty three-hole slave. If anything this felt like the dream. Him failing on the final hurdle of an obstacle course felt a lot more likely than his mother seducing him and making him into her master.

"I never want to sleep without you next to me again," she answered.

He would not mind that. Who would?

"Even if I woke up a few times from the strong swimmers trying to reach their goal," she said, smiling.

He doubted she could feel that, but he had cum a lot in her, and the implications of her words were so suggestive that it made things stir even further for him. Feeling like the new swimmers in his balls were eagerly getting prepared to join the challenge.

Especially with her smile carrying a happiness he had never seen anyone portray before. Even less his mother. He couldn't help but smile too, unsure if it was trickling over from her, or if it was that he had brought that smile out of her. All children are dedicated to try and make their parents proud, but he felt like he had won the jackpot by at least bringing his mother utter joy.

"I'm a bit sore though. Almost as if someone did something to my bum cheeks yesterday," Melissa said.

He knew that was his fault, but also that she wouldn't want it undone.

"You two awake yet?" his father called, knocking on the door. "I need clothes."

Melissa sighed, and Will knew it would be up to him to deal with the situation. He would rather stay next to her, but if he was going to be the master of the house, he needed to get on top of things like this.

He left the bed and got up to the door, not wanting to put on any clothes, meaning he couldn't open it and talk to Alan face to face.

"We had a late night, and we are not ready to go up yet. Shouldn't you get some more sleep too? It sounded like you had a rough night at the club," Will said.

He looked back at the bed, his mother lying there completely naked, her body on full display as she had moved the covers away. She was the most beautiful woman in the world, and now his cock didn't just stir, it rose in one swift movement until it was fully hard.

"I took a shower, but now I don't have any clean clothes, and my wife always makes me breakfast," Alan said.

Will wasn't convinced as his father still sounded half asleep. Either way, the time when his father had his wife look after him had passed. He could see the possibility of him never getting breakfast made for him again, and it felt justified.

"Well, this is my room now, and I will not have you come and go as you please," Will said.

His mother must have taken the opportunity when he had turned to the door to make sure his father heard him properly, to disappear from the bed. When his eyes couldn't be kept away from her any longer, he instead found her down on the floor at his feet. he could sense what she was going to do, and he tried to move away, but the only place he could go was up against the door. He gasped as her gentle hands took his hardness and guided it to her lips.

"Mel, sweetie, tell Will that this is my house. Tell him I need you," Alan said, raising his voice.

Will looked down, seeing how Mel swallowed his cockhead. She clearly wasn't interested in answering her husband, and Will had to take a moment to regain his composure as intense pleasure filled up his body, just as his cock filled his mother's mouth.

"She's busy," Will said.

Everything about this situation should be wrong. Talking to his father through a door while his father's wife, his mother, was sucking his cock. It felt like he had replaced him. Pushed his father out of his bed and out of his wife's love life. Sure, he deserved it for being an ass, clearly not appreciating his wife and taking her for granted, but it still made him feel bad.

At least if it hadn't been for her being the greatest cocksucker the world had ever seen, handling his big cock better than anyone else had even been close to achieving.

"What are you doing to her? My wife would never let me go hungry," Alan said.

Mel pulled Will's cock from her mouth, looking up at him. It was so weird to look down at his mother's face, seeing his cock just next to it. It was a naughty image he would never be able to forget.

"It's the wife's job to serve the master of the house," Mel said loudly, rubbing Will's cock on her face as if she wanted to cuddle it now when she needed her mouth for speaking instead of sucking.

"That's me," Alan whined.

"Not anymore," Mel said. "You lost that title yesterday playing cards. I think you even agreed to call him Sir William. What kind of precedence does that set if you aren't even able to keep your word?" she added, slapping and rubbing Will's hard cock against her face.

"You can't be serious," Alan said.

"Make him say it, Master," Mel whispered.

Mel put one hand at the base of his cock and the other on his balls as she took his cock in her mouth again, this time pushing it all the way to the back of her mouth, gagging silently a few times before it slid down her throat. It was like heaven, and he felt his knees buckle, and he was only able to stand thanks to his hand finding the door handle.

That fact that she called him Master gave him a strange power thrill, but he also understood it came with added responsibility.

"You need to accept that for another six days this is my house, Alan. You were the one that insisted we make the bet," Will said.

"Will, you're not prepared for that kind of responsibility. You failed college and you don't even got a real job," Alan said.

His heart sank. It was tough to hear that your father didn't believe in you, but then he felt his balls being tickled, and as he looked down he saw all of his big cock being buried in his mother's mouth and throat. Their eyes met, and he knew that she believed in him. He might be a failure, but she loved him and trusted him.

He considered saying something mean back, but it would only bring himself down to his father's level. Someone who couldn't feed themselves. He assumed she had bought him all the clothes. Probably clothed him most of the time. Not to mention his gambling problem. Sure, that had helped him gain control of the master bedroom, but surely it wasn't healthy that Alan kept on coming home drunk and having lost big sums of money. It made him wonder if the other men at the club just saw him as their ATM. Now, Will had taken the best thing in his life away from him too. The irony being that she had become his willing ATM slave last night.

"What's my name, dad?" Will asked.

"Will, oh no, I see what you're trying to do, but I won't say it," Alan said.

"We had a deal, dad, and if you fail to live up to your end of the bargain, I need to make it last longer. I think one extra day for each time you refuse to call me by my proper title would suffice" Will stated.

His father was silent. It was almost as if he could hear him trying to figure out the situation, and even if he felt that his father hated coming across as weak, he also knew he would eventually accept the new order of the house.

He put his hand behind Mel's head, feeling how she was starting to struggle for air, but holding her in place on his cock. He knew she wouldn't mind. That she would like him to take charge as her master and push her sexual limits.

"Your wife has already accepted it. You heard her yesterday, didn't you? She called me Sir William. Told me that I am the master of the house," Will said.

Mel was moving her head back and forth with small movements, her eyes starting to look strained but her devotion not wavering.

"You need to accept it too, dad. Accept that you lost and that you made a promise to call me by my name and title too," Will said.

Mel tapped his thigh with her hand, and he pulled his cock out of her throat and mouth. She gasped for air, coughing lightly, and he could tell she was trying to stay silent to not make Alan suspicious. He pulled her up to a standing position. Her face was a mess, saliva all over her chin and cheeks, but he didn't care as he kissed her passionately. His mother answered the kiss with the same emotions.

"What's my name, dad," Will asked again.

The kiss ended, and Will turned his mother around, moving one hand around to her naughty bits and the other pushing on her back so she bent over. He positioned his cock at her pussy, feeling how wet it was, and decided to push in with one hard push, making both him and his mother moan loudly. He wondered if his father had heard it, but at the same time, he didn't care as he started to fuck his mother's sweet pussy.

The door handle rustled again, and when the door remained closed he heard his father sigh.

"Sir William," Alan said meakly.

"What's that, dad? I couldn't hear you," Will said.

He saw her big breasts hanging down, moving around to the rhythm of their hips meeting, and he reached around to grab them. They filled his hands completely. The breasts that had fed him for the first part of his life, and now they were his again.

"Sir William," Alan said, louder this time.

Mel was pushing back on him hard, making it seem like she was fucking him more than he was fucking her, showing him that she was even more turned on than him.

"Damn right. Who's the master of the house, dad?" Will said, feeling high on power.

Mel started to move faster, pushing herself back on his cock with more force, but his father remained silent. Had he pushed him too far?

"You are," Mel said, barely audible through the moans. "Sir William. My Master," she added.

He felt her pussy spasm around him. Not to the point of her coming, but he knew she must be just on the edge, and it made him race towards his own orgasm too.

"You are, Sir William," Alan echoed.

She came first, gripping his cock tightly with her strong pussy. He tightened his grip on her breasts, pushing his cock as deep as it could go into Mel's pulsing pussy, and started to fire his load. His balls churned as they kept tensing up, forcing thick loads of cum deep into his mother's pussy. He wanted to scream out in pleasure but knew he had to try and not reveal to his father that his wife was getting fucked and impregnated by her son and master.

"What are you doing?" Alan asked.

Will felt how Mel was done, her body relaxing to the point where she was going to fall if he wasn't holding her up by her breasts. He pulled her up, turning her around, and again they kissed. She jumped up against him, and he carried her to the bed where they both fell on it, trying their best to keep the kiss going.

"What are you doing?" Alan asked again.

They ended the kiss. Looking at the door as Alan was jiggling the handle.

"Do you think he knows?" Mel whispered.

"Maybe," Will answered.

"Not that it really matters," Mel said.

She slid down Will's body down to his cock, took it with a gentle hand, and started to lick it. Her sweet tongue cleaned it perfectly.

"Why don't you go and make yourself breakfast, Alan? You better get used to it, because your subordination means no one will help you. You learned how to make cereal yesterday, or did you forget already?" Will said.

Mel was sucking his cock again. It felt amazing how much she seemed to love his cock. Like she was truly his slave, devoting herself to worshiping him.

"Yes, Sir William," Alan said.

He knew his father must be suspecting something. Their moans had been too loud. Both now and last night. Did that mean they had to be more careful, or was it a sign that he would accept that his wife now belonged to their son?

"Are you going to make me hard again?" Will asked.

"I will if you ask me to, but I also have big plans for today, and if you trust your slave I think you will need every bit of strength you have for later today," Mel said.

"What big plans?" Will asked.

"You need to wait and see," Mel said, smiling.

He couldn't resist her smile. If she said it would be worth it, he would gladly save his strength. No matter how much he wanted to cover her face in cum and watch her swallow it.

******************************************************

Will had promised himself to not look at his mom's chat program, but he was too curious. How could he keep himself from looking to see what she had said about their night together? Not surprisingly she had made several comments about his sexual prowess. Giving details about everything they had done, and how amazing it had all been. He wasn't sure if he liked her talking about him impregnating her or him taking her ass more. He wanted to do both right now, but she had said they needed to wait, and the thought of having sex again with his father still in the house made him feel awkward. It was better if they were alone.

"Hey, Will, I mean, Sir William," his father said.

He didn't look like his usual self. They had gotten him some clean clothes, but he still seemed to be taken back from something. He feared it would be him knowing what was going on behind his back. Mel had suggested something else though. She thought it might be that no matter what happens in life, a father always expects their kid to look up to them, and maybe now he had realized that it wasn't the case anymore.

In a way it was true. The way his father had behaved, saying what he had about Melissa, and giving away her secrets to try and score joke points had caused that to happen. Yet, they were still father and son, and he would always love him. He did feel like it might be his job to make sure his father understood that, even if it also meant his father needed to show respect back.

"Did you need anything?" Will asked.

"Your mom asked me to get you," Alan answered.

He got up right away. If she wanted something, he should hurry.

"You know dad, maybe I can follow you to the club some other time. I'm not sure it's my kind of place, but if you want to show it, then I want to go," Will said.

He didn't want to go, but he knew it would make his father happy.

"It could be your reward for spending time with your mother. You probably know she really missed you while you were away. I think she might be having a hard time accepting her age and that is why she is trying to do these childish things lately. You are being a good sport pretending you like cartoons too, even if it might be better that she accepts that me and her have our best days behind us," Alan said.

His father sure made it difficult to try and respect him.

"I like spending time with her," Will said.

It seemed unlikely that his father had heard him.

"You know, all generations have gaps with younger ones, not so much because the world changes, but because brains change as they develop and older brains literally think differently than younger brains. It is just science," Alan said.

The weird part about this was that the age gap between his father and mother was bigger than the age gap between Will and his mother. 22 years separating Will from his mother, and 24 years between her and Alan. Even if he believed that crap, it didn't make any sense to the point he seemed to want to make.

It made Will think about the weirdest part of his mother's chat conversations. The ones about Will standing up to Alan. Both yesterday and today. It had started a long discussion in the general chat, and a lot of the other mothers had written to Melissa in direct messages too, wanting to know every detail of the conversations between father and son. A son putting his father in his place and then claiming his mother sexually seemed to be a big turn-on among many of the incestual mothers. The way he started to see his father lately, it was hard to not give them what they wanted.

"There you are," Mel said.

"A good son always comes when their parents tell them to," Alan said.

There was more truth to his words than Alan knew.

"Are we going anywhere?" Will asked.

His mother had her jacket and shoes on.

"We're going to your aunt Brie," Mel said.

"Again? We only just saw her yesterday," Alan complained.

Mel leaned in close to Will, pretending to adjust his shirt.

"She only invited you and me, to continue what we did yesterday," Mel whispered.

Will understood perfectly what she meant. Alan wasn't invited, and she wanted him to be the one to convince his father to not join them.

"Sorry dad, but she invited us over yesterday to watch this new anime, I mean, cartoon. It's in Japanese, but we all agreed that we would watch it, and we would understand if you rather stay at home," Will said.

It wasn't true, but if his mother didn't want him to come, maybe it meant she wanted to fool around in the car, or maybe they were going to a hotel to be alone. A full day of fantastic mother and son incest sex in a hotel would certainly explain why she needed him to not completely drain himself this morning.

"I thought we were going to get some food," Alan whined.

Alan had woken them up at 9:30, but it had been closer to 11 before Will and Melissa had made it out of bed and downstairs to eat breakfast. Alan had made a bit of a mess burning some eggs, not sure how that was even possible, and then making his cereal, but Will had cleaned it up so that Melissa didn't have to. It did make sense that the old man was getting hungry now though. It was past lunchtime.

"Maybe you can order something," Will suggested, causing Alan to look like the world was about to end. "Or I can order something for you," he added, knowing that his father always had someone else place the pizza orders when it was over the phone.

"Just make sure it doesn't have pineapples on it," Alan said. "Real pizza never has pineapples on it."

Will already knew that it would need to be a pizza with pineapples. He wondered if his father would not eat the pizza out of spite, or figure out that he could pick them off the pizza. The final option would be that he got so hungry that he ate the pizza as is, but surely even his father wouldn't be that incompetent.

Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,040 Followers