All Mom's Love Ch. 02

Story Info
A son finds out his mother is in love with him.
25.3k words
4.73
91k
244

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 08/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,036 Followers

Sleep was confusing. Like a more pleasant fever dream. Dreaming about his mother and everything they had done the evening before. Seeing her naked. Making love. His mind couldn't make sense of it, and his sleep suffered for it.

He had spent an hour or two too long, twisting and turning in dreamland, but now he had had enough. He feared how it would feel to look his father in the face. Even more, he was certain his mother would continue to entice him to the point he couldn't hold back.

He thought about having a look at the Mother/Son incest server on his mother's account, but if he did he knew he would need to masturbate. At least if his mother had been telling everyone about what had happened.

Coming out of his room he saw that the door to his parents' room was open. That meant they were up too. He had fallen asleep lying next to his mother in there last night. That was the best sleep of his life, even if it was less than an hour before needing to get back in his own bed before his father returned.

He stumbled down the stairs and walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning, Sir Will," his mother said.

He froze, not comfortable with his mother calling him sir with his father in the room, but his father didn't even seem to notice. He looked to be in terrible form as he was leaning over the paper. Will hoped with all his heart it was because he had too much alcohol last night, and not because he had figured out that his wife had sex with someone else while he was out drinking.

"Good morning," Will answered, taking his place at the table.

His mother looked amazing as she was making breakfast. The most beautiful woman in the world. She seemed to be so happy. Like she was floating on clouds, humming a heavenly melody. It made him feel even more guilty, causing his mother to be more cheerful than he had seen her in a long time.

"Look at us, having breakfast together," his mother said.

He thought about getting up to get a bowl, but with his mother up there he feared that their bodies would innocently brush together, making him remember just how good it felt when their bodies touched. This would be a very difficult day. Especially since he couldn't take his eyes off her.

"What the hell is wrong with people? Can you believe this?" his father said.

"What's wrong now, Alan?" his mother asked.

"It says here that less than 20% of people believe in sasquatch. How can they say that when there is evidence of them everywhere?" Alan said.

Will felt this would lead to another rant, but he wanted to appear normal in front of his father to not make him suspicious.

"Perhaps it is because no one has seen one?" Will said.

"Then how do you explain angels? More than half of Americans say they believe in angels, and no one ever saw one of those," his father argued.

It didn't feel like a fear comparison. Angels were connected to religion, and it might be that people believed in angels because of their faith, but bigfoot, sasquatch, or any such being didn't come with anything like that. Heck, it sounded like 20% of Americans thinking they exist might be a very high number.

"Do you believe in angels?" Will asked.

"That's not important," his father answered. "Maybe we could hold a sasquatch awareness dinner at the club."

Will knew the mood his father was in. He would stubbornly dig his head down and run into the wall if it were necessary to get his point across.

"One breakfast for the master of the house," Melissa said.

Will moved his chair back to be ready to get up and get his own breakfast, but to his surprise his mother put the plate of food down in front of him, smiling her wonderful smile.

His father sat there, mouth agape, as he was trying to take what had just happened. His plate of food just given to his son, and his wife just having called him the master of the house. Will licked his lips nervously as he got ready to defend himself. Should he scream that he didn't have sex with her and run away?

"I'm the master of the house," Alan said.

"Not anymore," Melissa said, sitting down with her own plate of breakfast food.

"It's my house," Alan argued.

"Our son got a job now and I'm certain you used to say that you decide because you are the one bringing in the money," Melissa said.

"I'm retired," Alan said, seemingly getting more confused by the second.

"Will used to be a student, and you didn't let that slide as an excuse. Now when he got a job, that means he is the new master," Melissa said, winking at Will.

His mother made a lot of sense, but he still didn't like it. She shouldn't call him such things in front of her husband. It just felt like dumb luck that his father hadn't understood the subtext yet. He still hadn't decided if it would be okay for him to move his chair back in again and eat the food.

"He isn't ready for that kind of responsibility," Alan said.

"And I'm saying he is. He proved that last night," his mother said.

Will felt his face grow red.

"I guess he deserves a little compensation after I left him here with you yesterday. Can't be easy for someone his age to be alone with people as old as us," Alan argued.

Will tried to not get mad, but it wasn't easy. Being alone with his mother yesterday had been the best day of his life. Even if he kind of regretted it now, it was still highly unfair of his father to talk like that about her. Especially when it was a wide age margin between his parents.

"You can have your breakfast as long as you remember that this is still my house," Alan said.

Will looked at his mother. Did she want him to take the place as master of the house? Because if his father would be pulling stunts like this, he very well might. What kind of relationship did they even have? He had never thought about it. If his mother was unhappy, it almost felt like his duty to help her become happy again. Relationships were difficult, and this felt like the most complicated of all. In one day it had changed so much.

"Now, what am I supposed to eat?" Alan asked.

"There is cereal," Melissa answered.

"That sounds great. I'm starving," Alan said, turning his attention to the paper again.

Will stuffed his face full of breakfast as he tried to figure out what was happening. His mother eating her food, while his father just sat there looking terribly hungover as he tried to read. He wasn't moving a muscle to get any breakfast.

"A bowl, cereal and milk, and then a spoon to eat it with," Will said.

His father didn't seem to notice what he had said. Was he expecting his wife to do it for him? He knew his father was incompetent when it came to some things, but making himself a bowl of cereal must surely be something he had done before.

"Aren't you going to get your breakfast, Dad?" Will asked.

"Oh, what? Yeah, your mom will get it for me," Alan answered.

He looked at his mom. She didn't seem like she wanted to do that.

"Are you saying that you want to be the master of the house, but you can't even make your own breakfast?" Will asked.

"I am the master of the house," Alan protested.

His father stood up, walking over to get a bowl, and then starting to search through other cupboards. After almost a minute Will had enough of watching his father tortured. He got up and opened the pantry and showed his father the different cereals, and while his father picked one, he got the milk and a spoon for him. His father sat down and Will returned to his seat next to his mom.

"Thank you," she whispered.

Will felt his face blush, and it got even worse as he felt his mother's hand on his thigh, slowly trailing up to cup his balls. He tried to move her hand away before his father would see, but his mother was faster than him as she got up and put her plate away.

"Will, when you are done, I need your help upstairs," his mother said.

He almost spit his food out, turning to make sure his dad didn't understand what she had asked her son upstairs for, and when he didn't he quickly turned back to see his mother's ass sway as she left the kitchen. He tried to not stuff all the food into his mouth at once.

"I just had an idea. How about as compensation for leaving you with your mom last night, I take you to the club today? Show you what you can get if you work hard," his father said proudly.

Will had just shown the last bit of food into his mouth, but his father's offer made him forget how to chew, and just swallowed it all, feeling it get stuck for a second or two before he could force it down.

"You going there again today?" Will asked.

"Yes, today is one of my regular nights. It will give you a chance to get away from your mom for a bit," Alan said.

Will had every intention to try and show his father respect. Show him gratitude for raising him, but the more his father spoke, the clearer it became that his mother had done all the work. Coming downstairs he had been thinking that he had to make sure the thing with his mom was a one-time thing, but his father seemed determined to convince him that she needed her son to save her from him.

"We had a lot of fun yesterday," Will said.

"Doing crosswords? Or did you do that secret thing she does when she thinks no one is watching?" Alan said, laughing to himself.

"What thing?" Will asked.

"I actually told the guys about it a few days ago. We had a good laugh," Alan said, laughing even more.

Why would he go and tell her secrets to other people?

"I'll let you know what time we leave tonight, but now I need to get some work done," Alan said.

Alan just walked out, turning to his office. Milk, cereal, and bowl, all left on the table. He didn't want his mother to need to clean it up, so he took care of it, even doing the dishes so that the kitchen was spotless. If there was one thing he learned at college, it was that it was important to not leave a mess for other people to take care of.

He then remembered his mother's proposition, running out of the kitchen, checking to make sure his father was in the office, before beaming the other way to the stairs, taking three of them with each stride. The door to his parents' bedroom was closed, and he knocked gently.

"Is it you, Sir William?" his mother asked.

"Yes," he said, Scratching the back of his head, uneasy with her calling him that.

"Come in," she said.

In he went, and he almost came when he saw his mother.

His mother stood there, fully naked from head to toe. She was the most beautiful woman in the world. He had been looking at her naked photos that he had stolen for a few days, and he had tried to examine every part of her yesterday, but it still shocked him just how gorgeous she was. Her large breasts looking absolutely perfect. Her amazing legs leading up to her pussy that she got shaved yesterday and that had healed up from the irritation of the shaving and with that looked even more inviting today. How could a scrum like him have a mother like that?

"Thank you for helping me out at breakfast," Melissa said.

She kneeled, looking up at him with her eternal eyes, and an honest smile that made his heart wince. He made a fist from his right hand to try and regain his strength.

"I didn't do anything," he said.

"You did. You showed that you're the perfect Master. Both of me and the house," she said, her smile getting even bigger and her eyes sparkling with admiration.

He wasn't sure what to do. He knew his mother had called him up here so that they could do something naughty, but it had caught him by surprise that she was naked, and now had kneeled for him. His cock was already hard, trying to poke its way through his sweatpants, yet he was still worried about his dad. The most urgent pang to get back on him was gone, and now he was starting to fear what would happen if his father came into the room finding his son naked with his wife. It sounded like a court case ready to happen.

"What did you need help with?" Will said.

His mother's smile turned sly. He expected her to ask for a second breakfast, his cock and cum, but instead, she reached for a black box that she offered up to him.

"What is it?" Will asked as he took the box from his mother.

"Open it," she instructed.

It was about a foot long, five inches wide, and three inches high. The black surface didn't give anything away about what hid inside of it. He rested it in his left hand while the other hand found an indent that seemed to indicate where to open it. As he pushed the lid it swung open, revealing three shiny items beaming like polished silver, half-hidden in black, soft, padding. The one on the left was the smallest, the middle one slightly bigger, and the one on the right being the biggest. He knew what they were, but it still baffled him that his mother would have something like that.

"What, what, what," he said, struggling to find the correct words.

"I told you that I've been training myself to be ready if this ever happened," she explained.

"What?" Will asked.

His mind felt like it was twisting and turning in ways it wasn't meant to twist and turn, trying to come to terms with one of the items being inside of his mother.

"That was before I learned that my son's cock is so large. I want to give every part of my body to you, and these will help me get ready," she said.

It felt like his cock was trying to hammer itself out of his pants as more blood was being pumped through it than he had ever felt before. Not only did his mother have buttplugs, but she had used them to train herself for him. He looked down into the box, trying to imagine which one of the plugs had been inside of her ass.

"Which one have you used," he asked, trying to sound like he wasn't about to cum any second.

"Just the small one. I hope that doesn't disappoint you too much. If I knew this day would come so soon then I would have tried harder," she said, bowing her head.

He picked up the smallest buttplug. It was hard and cold. Much heavier than he had thought. It was small, yet looked intimidating enough for him to understand that his mother hadn't tried any of the others.

"As punishment for not having my bum ready for you, I think it is only fair that you put the biggest one in me," she said.

He could hear his mother's voice struggle. A mix of excitement and fear as she looked up at him with anticipation. He put the smaller one down into the box, looking at the other two. Should he show mercy, or was this something he needed to do in order to show strength? No, his mother always loved his kindness. He wanted her ass, but if she needed time to ease into it, he would grant that to her.

"Do you have lube?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir," she quickly answered.

He watched as she stretched out to pick up a small bottle. He walked up to the bed and put the box down on it so that they both could see the three plugs inside of it.

"For now, I will go for the middle-sized one, but we will make a quick transition to the final one," he said.

"The final one is my son's big cock," she promised.

She cupped his balls and leaned in to kiss the cockhead through the pants, almost making him cum as his cock was ready to burst from all the enticing visions his naked mother had made him see.

"Thank you for sparing me, but you better be careful so that you don't spoil me too much," she said as she crawled up on the bed.

She pointed her ass towards him, and he had to fight his own body to not allow it to cum. As beautiful as her smile and breast were, his mother's ass might still be the sexiest part about her. At least when she was on all fours, swaying it as if she were using her body to beg him to take her. He moved a hand to caress one of her cheeks, and her soft skin made him whimper as his balls tried to empty themselves, but he refused to allow it.

"This might be the naughtiest thing I've ever done, letting my son train my ass for his cock," she said, smiling as she looked back at him over her shoulder.

It was. He looked at the door, worried it would swing open any second, but at the same time it was impossible to not take advantage of this situation. He shifted the plug in his hand so that he was holding the drop-shaped bulk of it, warming it in his hand. His entire body shaking in anticipation.

His mother reached back with the lube in her hand, and he quickly took it, popping the cover open with his thumb. His mother sank her head on the bed as she reached back with both hands and spread her ass for him. It was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen in his life. The small, forbidden, opening winking at him as if it tried to hypnotize him. He felt his hips gyrate as his cock desperately wanted to conquer it.

He squeezed the lube bottle, feeling the tension of the bottle fight against him as nothing seemed to want to leave it. He squeezed harder, causing a more than generous amount of the clear liquid to spray over his mother's asshole. She retracted slightly, before pouting her ass towards him again.

"This is crazy," he said.

"This is our life now," she said, swaying her ass at him again. "As the Master of the house, you own me. My heart, body, and soul belong to you. Would it not be amazing if I could always be naked for you? Always be ready for my son's big cock to do whatever it needed to do with any part of me?" she added.

His head spun. It would be amazing, but he wasn't sure he would be able to handle it. His cock was killing him now, and that was from just a few minutes with her naked. If she was always having her exposed body on full display, he would probably need medical attention after a few hours. It just might be worth it though.

"I'm a bit scared of the size of that thing so please be careful," she said.

He felt how his cock tried to break through the sweatpants again, but the fabric had too much give to it. Instead, he put the lube down and moved the plug to his right hand. The body of it was much warmer now when he had been holding it tight for a while, and he shifted his grip to the end plug as he dipped the front into the lube, rolling it to make sure everything got covered with lubrication.

"I'm not sure I have ever been this excited," she said.

"Me too," he answered.

He thought about using the tip of the buttplug to open up his mother's asshole, but hesitated. It felt so weird. Bizarre. How the hell did he end up in this situation? No one should do something like this with their mother. Wrong yet so exciting. Natural in some odd way that he couldn't explain.

"I'm the luckiest mother in the entire world. For the first time, someone is going to put something up my bum, and it's my son. The most wonderful man in the world, and the person I love the most. My true love and desire," she said.

She looked back at him with her head pressed sideways on the bed, smiling her adoring smile poking out from behind her sideboob as her bountiful right breast was pressed against the covers too. His life had truly taken a strange turn, but if anything, he was now the luckiest son in the world.

"Here goes," he said.

He took a deep breath, hearing his mother do the same, and then he started to gently probe forward. He tried to find the best angle, gently twisting the plug to try and spread the lube evenly. There was a little resistance and he pushed a little harder, and then it felt like the plug got sucked forward. It surprised him and he didn't react fast enough to stop it. His mother gasped, and the drop-like part of the plug was fully hidden as his mother's hole closed against the narrowest part, only leaving the flat end visible.

"I'm sorry, are you alright?" he said.

"Yes. It feels much better than I thought it would. Must be thanks to my son's special touch," she said. "How does it look?"

He took a step back, taking in all of his mother's glory. Her perfect ass was something of the gods, and the round, shiny, plug made it even more enticing. How could he have a mother like this? And how could she want him the way she did.

Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,036 Followers