All Comments on 'All Mom's Love Ch. 04'

by Sonatatre

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Zak7777Zak7777about 1 year ago

can't wait for the next part already!!!

was written extremely good

Zak7777Zak7777about 1 year ago

can you give an actor or pornstars name for each character in the story for better visualisation

Bigmanl12345Bigmanl12345about 1 year ago

Looking forward to reading more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story so far and I can’t wait to see what happens in the next part.

01Timber6701Timber67about 1 year ago

5⭐️ story and series,, keep this going

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Need at least another chapter several months in the future, with Will living with his mom and aunt, both women heavily pregnant with his children.

faceless_criticfaceless_critic12 months ago

Story is good but the writing has taken quite a dip in quality I must say. Narration in previous chapters felt much more smooth and visceral, while here it felt clumsy at times. I think a second polish pass would help greatly about that.

Still great work, looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Didn't Will mention that he had a sister in the first chapter? Would be interesting if she came home to find the new family dynamic to her liking as well.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I Love it and i cum fourteen times will they be more ch. i hope sone more kinky than the last

knershknersh10 months ago

I love this entire story, but I got 2 points of contention.

Number 1 he never confessed to knowing about his mother's chat room after fretting every chapter before about it... missing a little pay-off here.

Number 2 and We need another chapter (obviously) where they didn't get pregnant in the first month and get punished by Will.

Also, some interview style answering of the forum question by Will would've been hot. And then one of the forum regulars could turn out to be a Gynecologist who sends them Fertility Pills.

Which by some dumb luck get delivered and accepted by Alan on the day he moves out off the house to live in Aunt Bries Apartment and as Alan is about to take pills out off the package while reading the note stating "Hi Fellow MSI Lovers. Take 1 of these Pills for 5 days at the 3rd-5th day of your cycle and 7 day after the last pill you should be starting to ov...." ... as Will interferes by hastily taking the package away from Alan saying they are his vitamin pills he has been waiting for... with a big shit-eating grin... Alan only catching a last glimpse of the name "Clom..." on the Pills. Alan trying not to think anything further about it... while having a bad feeling.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf5710 months ago

Loved the series! Was hoping that they'd get a little more confrontational with the dad. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Alan needs to be put out of his misery already. Please for the love of god he's so annoying. The poster "child" for incompetence. He's so useless. A heart attack would be a welcome mercy. Or put him in a damn nursing home. I wanted him to be cucked earlier but at this point it's just sad. I doubt he even cares about sex any more. I mean he doesn't even recognize his wife and sister-in-law have cum plastered over their faces; thinks it's just some cream he's not seen before. How adorably oblivious. Poor guy honestly. Unless there's going to be an actual confrontation, get rid of him.

The "Sir William" stuff is getting on my tits a bit now. It's just childish and a bit of a turn-off. Sticking with Master or Daddy earlier would have been better. At times I feel like William just doesn't fit the dom persona. He's always so unsure of himself and insecure. I just don't get that alpha vibe from him at all. He can barely handle his beta cuck dad most of the time.

Hopefully more chapters are yet to come. Gotta see them living together, both slave and pet pregnant and getting fucked constantly. Would be nice to see them in public situations (let's say they've moved somewhere new so they can be in public together) and into situations, hearing people's reactions, etc. So much more of this tale still left to be told. Please don't leave it at this point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSonatatre@Sonatatre
I like to write stories. For those of you who enjoy them, I am very grateful. You inspire me to write more. I am quite bad at finding the time to write though. Those who wait for something good, does not wait in vain. My name here comes from Sonata, that means melody, and tre...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES