All Mom's Love Ch. 04

Story Info
A son finds out his mother and aunt are in love with him.
25.4k words
4.67
34.2k
93

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 08/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,036 Followers

"Hey, Mom. Yeah, they just dropped me off at the house," William said on the phone with his mother.

"How did it go?" Melissa asked.

"I'll tell you later. Are you still at Brie's?" William asked.

"Yeah, we are waiting for you to pick us up," Melissa said.

"Are you okay with Brie coming to stay with us?" William asked.

"Of course. Do you think Alan will accept that?" Melissa said.

"We won't give him a choice," William said. "Make sure she has a bag for a few days at least, and then we will see what we do with everything else."

"This is so exciting, and you did well, didn't you? I can hear it in your voice," Melissa said.

"I'll tell you when I see you, I just need to take a quick shower and change my clothes first," William said.

"No!" Melissa yelled. "I mean, we could shower together."

"Are you sure? I'm kind of sweaty," William said.

"We don't mind," Melissa said. "Did you eat?"

"They gave me some food, sorry. I couldn't turn it down," William said.

"Don't worry. We will eat too, and that leaves us with more time for other things," Melissa said. "See you in a bit."

"See you in a bit," William said.

The event had been tough, but so much fun. He was still bursting with adrenaline.

"Honey, I need food," Alan called as soon as the door opened.

"It's just me," William answered.

He tossed his bag on the floor and reached for the keys.

"Where's your mom? I'm hungry," Alan said.

"Maybe you could make a sandwich?" William suggested.

His father looked like he was trying to solve some strange riddle.

"I'm on my way to get her now, but I'm not sure she will be able to make you anything. Aunt Brie is coming with her," William said.

Alan was still looking like he was trying to figure out something deeply complex, so William took the chance to just leave. He wondered if his father would be able to solve the problem without him.

As he drove up to the parking lot he saw his mom and aunt come out of the door to the apartment building, and he drove up to them instead. His mom was holding a sports bag, while his aunt was dragging a suitcase, struggling to get it past the doorframe as it seemed to get stuck on the threshold.

"Let me help you," William said.

He jumped out of the car and ran to get the suitcase from his aunt, doing his best not to try and ogle her too-tight tights. Grabbing the sports bag from his mom, and carrying them to the car, putting them in the trunk.

"Well, how did it go?" Melissa asked.

"You don't want me to tell you later?" William asked.

"We need to know now," Bridget said.

"We didn't win," William started. "There were a lot of teams taking part, and everyone was really good. We did make it to the finals though," William said.

"That's amazing," Melissa said.

"How did it go in the finals?" Bridget asked.

"We were four teams in the finals. It was a timed relay race, and they put me as the last runner on our team. It was tough, because not only were the obstacles hard, but we needed to be fast too. I wasn't used to that," William said.

"So, you got fourth place?" Bridget asked.

"Fourth is still really good. Especially since it was your first time," Melissa said.

"We got second. It was amazing. I felt like I was flying through the obstacles, carried by you," William said.

They both screamed and jumped at him, having half expected Bridget to do it, but now when it was Melissa too, he got surprised and almost fell backward.

"Congratulations," Melissa said, kissing his cheek.

"You smell," Bridget said.

He figured he must. He had been competing in shorts and a t-shirt, and even if he had a sweater over that now, he still knew he must be full of sweaty smells.

"Did they have water if you fell?" Melissa asked.

"They did, but I managed to stay dry," William said.

"That is really good, right?" Bridget asked.

"Your team must have been very proud of you," Melissa said.

They had been very happy with him. Calling him Champ and trying to convince him to apply to the big competition on TV. They had all been on it. Even the teammate that didn't show up, but they all thought he would be able to do better than they had. He wasn't sure though. Even if there were strong contestants there today, it felt like the only reason he could do so well was that he had to make sure it was worthwhile to leave his two lovers behind for a few hours. He had done better than he had ever imagined but it didn't mean he could repeat that performance, never mind on TV on the most difficult obstacle course.

"We have big plans on how to celebrate," Melissa said.

"And you're sure Alan won't protest that I show up to stay with you?" Bridget asked.

"It doesn't matter if he does," William said.

He wasn't sure, but things had been going so well today that he felt confident he would be able to make him accept it for a few nights at least, and then with a bit of luck it could eventually become permanent.

"Let's go," William said.

He went for the driver's seat, but Melissa stopped him.

"Brie should drive," Melissa said.

"No, you should drive sis. It's your car," Bridget said.

"You drive because I let you have William earlier, but now I need to fool around in the backseat with my son for a bit," Melissa said.

"You let me? That is what we agreed on since I let you have Sir William all to yourself yesterday," Bridget said, emphasizing the word Sir as Melissa had forgotten it.

"I want to have a chance to smell Sir William a bit more before our shower," Melissa said.

"You only want that because I told you how much I wanted to get a chance to feel his natural scent, and maybe taste it too," Bridget said.

William was trying to understand what they were saying. They wanted him to come here without showering because they wanted to smell him? That was weird.

"This will be your first big test as our Master," Melissa said.

"Who gets to ride with you in the backseat, Daddy?" Bridget asked.

How the hell would he be able to decide that? He thought they would be good siblings and share, but at the same time it felt natural that sometimes situations like this would appear, but it just felt surreal that it was because both of them wanted to sniff him in the backseat on the ride home. They both were hugging him, looking up at him with puppy eyes, making it even harder to keep his head clear enough for a decision.

"Rock, paper, scissors?" William suggested uncertainly.

"Best two out of three?" Bridget asked.

Melissa nodded, and then they both stepped away from him, counted to three while moving their hand, and showed. Melissa made a fist while Bridget showed two fingers, rock beating scissors, and he saw how Bridget grimaced. Melissa got ready to start again, but Bridget hesitated, trying to figure out her next move, and then they counted again, Melissa showing scissors this time while Bridget was the one with the rock.

It was tied, and this time both of them took some time to think before they counted, Melissa showed scissors again, and Bridget held her hand out flat, only to pull her hand away fast in disappointment as Melissa had won her turn in the backseat with William.

"You're mine," Melissa growled, throwing herself at her son again.

"Fine, but the main event is still later tonight, so you better not make Daddy come," Bridget said, "and I will drive faster than I ever have before."

Bridget took the front seat, and Melissa pushed William into the backseat, getting in beside him. William tried to look if any of Bridget's neighbors had heard them argue, but he couldn't see anyone. He still didn't let her pull his pants off as the car stood in front of the building, but as they got on their way, he couldn't find any reason to not let her do it.

"Mmm, can you smell that, Sis?" Melissa said.

"Yeah," Bridget answered.

Melissa grabbed his cock and balls, carefully holding them up and away from his lap, and then laid down sideways on his legs with her face towards his body, lowering the genitals onto her face as she took a deep breath through her nose.

"You were right, Sis. So strong and manly. You must have worked so hard, Sir William. Holding on for your life as you swung through obstacles, pushing your body to its limit," Melissa said.

"You can smell that?" William asked.

"Yes," Melissa said. "I wonder if I can taste it too."

He wasn't sure why she wanted to taste his sweaty balls, but he also couldn't find any reason to protest. Her tongue gently graced them, slowly moving over his balls. He feared she would find the taste disgusting, as most people would, but he had also learned that his mother wasn't like most people anymore.

"Salty," Melissa moaned.

"Save some for me," Bridget said.

William could hear how she took deep breaths, sounding like she was savoring every one of them as her nose pushed deep. He felt how his cock was growing hard, and Melissa must have felt it too as she grabbed him with one hand, but not moving her mouth and nose away from his balls as she purposely licked and sniffed him.

"If we crash it's not my fault, but because I'm so jealous of Mel," Bridget said.

Having his mom submit to him had been strange. Hear her talk about how much she loved and adored him. Sucking his cock and making love. All things mother and son shouldn't do. Taking her virgin ass, and even watching how she sucked his cock afterward. peculiar things, yet this seemed to be the most freakish out of all the new things he had found out about his mom.

"This is so weird," William said.

He felt how Melissa sucked one of his balls into her mouth, holding it for a few seconds and then letting it slip out, licking her lips.

"Nothing weird about a mother loving her son. Cherishing his natural scent. I love everything about you, Sir William, and the pure, pungent taste of your balls after you worked so hard, is just another thing that drives me crazy about you," Melissa said.

"We're here," Bridget said.

"Already?" Melissa said, sitting up.

William took the chance to get his shorts back on just as they drove up to the house. She gave him a quick kiss, and even if he could smell his own sweat on her breath, and face, he didn't mind it that much.

"Not sure I ever drove that fast before," Bridget said.

William joined his aunt at the back of the car to get the bags out, this time his aunt took the sports bag while William took the heavy suitcase. He knew he had made some promises about how he would handle his father, but now he was getting nervous.

"Where's my food?" Alan asked as soon as William came through the door.

"Didn't you make a sandwich?" William countered.

"No, I thought you would bring me something. Oh, hey, Honey. I need food," Alan said, seeing Melissa come in too and rubbing his belly.

How could anyone be this incompetent?

"We need to have a talk before we try to get you some food," William told Alan.

"Oh, you're here too, Brie," Alan said, then turning to William to whisper, "You smell bad, Son. Do you feel how good I smell? That is what women want, Son."

William was getting tired of the sweaty smell too, knowing that the only thing that would truly help was a shower and some fresh clothes.

"Our son won an obstacle course event today," Melissa said, beaming her proudest smile.

"That's hard to believe. Have you seen him do sports?" Alan said.

If William had any doubts about putting his dad in his place, that removed it.

"Well, it was second place," William corrected.

"Doesn't that just mean you won against all other teams but one?" Bridget asked.

She had a point.

"Dad, I got some bad news for you. Come with me for a bit," William said.

William put the suitcase down and wrapped his arm around his father, pulling him away from the hallway towards the living room.

"But, my food," Alan said, accepting that he was being dragged away by his son. "Also, you stink. You shouldn't be around ladies smelling like that," Alan added.

"Dad, we will need to make your stay in the office more permanent," William said.

"What do you mean? Now, you won the bedroom fair and square, but this is my house and I'm not going to accept being pushed out of my bedroom. Besides, your mother will never go for it," Alan said.

"Dad, listen. It's Aunt Brie. You know how she been struggling since her husband left her," William explained.

"Oh," Alan said, looking over towards the two women.

"She needs to be around family and loved ones right now. See that there are people who care for her. Make sure she knows she isn't alone," William said.

"I didn't know it was that bad," Alan said.

"Now, she did offer to take the extra bed in the office, but that wouldn't be right, would it, Dad?" William said.

"Why not?" Alan asked.

"Dad, I know you're a gentleman. Letting her sleep alone in there, just like at her apartment, wouldn't help her situation. That's why I told her that you would never accept that. You would tell her that she needs to sleep in the big bed. Having her sister make sure she stayed safe throughout the nights," William said.

"But," Alan started.

"She was so grateful towards you for that. Said you were a true man. A hero," William interrupted him.

"She said that?" Alan asked.

"Yes. Me and mom decided that since we got your blessing, we offered her to stay here for as long as she needs. Making sure she can make a full recovery. I know you wouldn't have it any other way, Dad," William said.

"A hero," Alan said.

"So what we need to do is take all of your stuff from the bedroom, and put them in your office. That bedroom needs to be her safe space in this house, and we couldn't have you accidentally run in there when you're not expected. You understand that, right Dad?" William said.

"But, it's my room," Alan said.

"Right now she needs you to be the hero we all know you are, Dad. The office will be yours. Your domain. You will promise to respect her privacy, and all three of us will make the same promise to you, that we will respect that the office is yours," William said.

"All three of you?" Alan asked.

"Yeah. Even if it was fun with the card game, this is a serious matter now, and when things get serious, we all need a strong and wise man to make sure we are all safe. That can only be you, Dad," William said.

"But the bed is terrible," Alan said.

"That makes your heroism even greater. Maybe you can look into putting another bed in there tomorrow. You need something for the clothes too anyway. This is a big sacrifice, but I think both Mom and Brie will be super grateful for it," William said.

"That's true," Alan said.

"It's settled then. As your first reward, we will get you some food. Do you want some pizza? My treat," William said.

"You will pay? Then I want a meat-lovers," Alan said.

"Done. Now you should wait down here while we get Brie settled," William said.

"You should take a shower, Son, oh, I mean Sir William," Alan said, laughing as if he no longer needed to call his son that, but still did it as a joke.

Alan looked pleased as William left him, meeting up with the two women by the stairs.

"How did it go?" Melissa asked.

"Perfect. Brie, if you don't mind saying thank you to him and calling him a hero, then he will gladly stay in the office for at least a week," William said.

"Now?" Bridget asked.

"If you don't mind. I know it's a lot to ask," William said.

"I don't mind," Bridget said, turning to William and raising her voice, "Thank you for this, Alan. You're a real hero," she said loud enough to be heard all through the hallway.

Alan looked even more pleased.

"Does he know you will be staying with us?" Melissa asked.

"Guess that part will be a surprise," William answered.

All three went upstairs, William making sure to place an order online for his father's pizza as he carried the suitcase up the stairs.

"I really need that shower now," William stated.

"Don't worry, I'll help you," Bridget said.

He barely had time to leave the suitcase in the master bedroom before she dragged him out of it and towards the bathroom. Once inside, she pulled his sweater and t-shirt off in one quick swoop. Her hands roamed over his chest. She leaned in against his chest, took a deep breath, and then sunk to her knees and pulled down his shorts.

"You didn't think I would let you shower before I had a taste too, did you?" Bridget said.

The thought had occurred to him that she might make sure to get to him before he could clean up. Yet her face was now rubbing against his crotch, just like Melissa had done in the car, only this angle made it easier for her to get wherever she wanted.

"You smell really good. Pungent, but not overwhelmingly pungent. More, intoxicating. Is that a thing? You smell intoxicatingly good," Bridget said.

"You think so?" William asked.

It was weird, but it was hard to argue that something was weird when Brie had such a joyous smile poking out behind his cock and balls. Who was he to deny his mom or aunt something they might have been dreaming about for several months?

"Guess I should finally let you take that shower," Bridget said.

He loved the feeling of her tongue on his balls, but also getting the shower was necessary. The obstacle course had been tough, and he felt some warm water would help wash away his tiredness, rejuvenating him for the tasks that were surely going to need him at his best this evening.

He was getting hard again, and this time he felt like his balls were getting too full. Like they had been filling up more and more throughout the day as if they knew they would get emptied soon, only the frustration in them was starting to show as they had been denied in the car, and they didn't want it to happen again.

"As much as I like what you're doing, I need the shower," William told her.

"I'll wait right here so that I can make another taste test on you after you freshly cleaned yourself," Bridget said.

William moved fast. Not even caring that the water was a bit too cold, just making sure to get himself wet under the slowly heating water, shampooing his hair as he heard the door open. He couldn't see, but as he didn't hear anyone yell, he assumed it wasn't his father.

"What are you doing?" Melissa asked.

"Waiting for Daddy so I can suck his cock," Bridget said.

The shampoo had been washed away and he could see again, Bridget still in the same spot on her knees, and his mother standing slightly behind her.

"I wanted to wait for Sir William so I could see if I liked the taste of him better when dirty or clean," Melissa said.

Melissa kneeled too, and William fumbled with the lid of the body wash as he was trying to go as fast as possible. He could feel the eyes of the two women on him as he quickly covered himself in the lather, not spending a second longer than necessary to get himself cleaned up, stepping into the stream again as he felt the water wash the soap away.

He knew it was the fastest shower he had ever taken by a far margin. He thought about getting a towel, but the needy faces of his mom and aunt made him just step out and get in front of them. Both licking their lips as his mostly hard cock pointed at them.

"Should we share it?" Melissa asked her sister.

"Would you like that, Daddy?" Bridget said, offering the question to William instead.

"The two most beautiful women in the world asking me if I want them to share my cock? Now when you have suggested it, I wouldn't want it any other way," William said.

"Yes, Daddy," Bridget said.

"Yes, Sir William," Melissa said.

With Bridget on his right and Melissa on his left, both women reached for his cock, grabbing it at the root, wiggling it a little, and then moving their mouths up to the shaft. Bridget kissed the right side of the shaft and Melissa the left. It was the most pleasant assault of soft lips, making William moan loudly as they kissed their way higher up on the hardening shaft.

Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,036 Followers