All of You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't even realize I had been holding my breath; I let it out with a sharp exhale. "Oh, Liam..."

"It's okay if you're not there yet," he assured. "I'm not saying this to make you feel obligated. I just want you to know how I feel because I'm sick of holding it in."

"No, Liam, I... I care about you, too," I said. I looked down at my hands on his chest. "That was why I wanted to end this; I have started to care for you too much. I was jealous of Fiona, of what she had with you. I told my best friend about you and she warned me that I would get burnt in the end, and she was right. I was angry that I couldn't lay any claim on you and I had to watch Fiona touch you and I couldn't do a damn thing."

Liam's finger slid down to my chin and he coaxed my face up. "You have me now, Jessica. Just say the word and I'm all yours."

"I care about you, Liam, and I want to be with you," I said with all the certainty from within me.

Liam pulled me hard against him and kissed me. My fingers worked frantically at the buttons of his shirt. I needed us to get naked, fast. Before I could do that, though, Liam sat me on his table and pulled my top up and over my head. After removing my bra, he bent his head to suck on a nipple. I managed to undo all the buttons on his shirt and pulled it over his shoulders. He let go to shrug the material off before turning his attention to my other breast and he guided one of my feet up onto the table. He slid two fingers inside me easily and pumped in and out. I leaned back on my elbows and cried out as the pads of his fingers brushed repeatedly against my g-spot. I screamed his name as I climaxed. I collapsed on the table top and a second later, Liam came to stand between my thighs. My inner muscles parted, making way for his cock as he pushed into me.

"Uh, yes," he whispered. He held my hips, pulling me towards him in time with his thrusts.

He maintained a steady pace, which kept me continuously stimulated. His clever fingers stroked and rubbed me at all the right places; it was as if he knew my body even better than I did. "Liam!" I cried out again as my body tightened with the onslaught of yet another orgasm.

"I'm coming, baby," he panted.

"Yes, baby, please," I said breathlessly. "I want your hot cum inside me."

He stiffened a short second later and shuddered as he came. Slowly, he lowered his head to rest against my chest, his breath hot against my skin. I stroked his hair and down to his neck.

"You okay, Liam?" I asked.

"Mm," he murmured and lifted his head to look at me. "Are you?" he asked.

I smiled at him. "I'm more than okay."

"Good." He kissed me once and he shifted his hips, pulling gently away from me. He took some tissues from his drawer and pressed them against my pussy. He grinned at me. "This never gets old."

"Because it boosts your ego to see your cum dripping out of my pussy," I said.

"Yeah, that too," he agreed and I rolled my eyes.

Liam offered to send me home but I declined. I thought it was best that we maintain some space between us. I'd gone from thinking that I was having an affair to having Liam confessing that he had intentional kept his breakup from me and that he had wanted me for a long time. Talk about emotional roller coaster ride. Our sex earlier was intense and I had gotten a little scared of the way I felt. Could I be in love with Liam? Could I be in love again just one year after I'd gotten divorced? Should I invest in a relationship that quickly? Would I even be capable of loving Liam the way he deserved?

I ran the questions through my mind as I drove home later that night. I hadn't dated for so long that I'd forgotten what I should do. I sighed and silently berated myself for getting ahead of myself. Liam had said that he didn't want me to feel pressured and he didn't tell me that he loved me just to get me to say it back to him. I decided to just relax and see what tomorrow would bring.

Chapter 5

(Present Day)

[I miss you.]

[You're too much. It's only been fifteen minutes into my lunchtime.]

[That's fifteen minutes too long.]

[That's sweet of you.]

[Good. You owe me a good fuck.]

I read the latest text Liam has sent me and I shake my head even though I can't fight the smile that is forming.

"Look at you," Bella says teasingly. "I bet you a million dollars that lover boy has texted you something romantic."

I put my phone away and look at Bella. "Then you'll have to hand over those million bucks because our exchange was far from romantic."

"You know, you should ask him to have lunch together with us some time," she says.

I let out a mock gasp. "Are you getting bored with me already?"

Bella gives me an impatient look. "You know I don't mean that, bitch. It's just that I hardly ever talk to the man and he's dating my best friend."

"You'll get your chance. For now, let me have one hour without his presence," I say.

She grins at me. "You're so different now from before. I like this new you."

I know what Bella is saying. When I had been with my ex, everything was all about him. Through the years we were together I was completely dependent on him emotionally. That was why I basically had a 'drop' during the first few months after our divorce. Thankfully it was behind me now. I have come to enjoy my own company. Of course, I had been on the verge of reverting to my old self when Liam and I made it official, but I kept myself in check before I made it a habit to get clingy with him. It helps that Liam thinks my independence is sexy.

I smile at my best friend. "Yeah, I like the new me, too."

*****

Elliot, who was the head of the in-house designers, announced that Fiona had handed in her resignation as soon as she was back from Italy. Everybody was shocked by the news, and they all whispered to each other. I was not surprised, given what Liam had told me just a few days before. I just didn't expect Fiona would act so fast. It seemed that Elliot hoped Liam could shed some light into this as he shot him a look.

"It always gives me a heavy feeling whenever I hear someone quit in this company," Liam said. "However, I believe in the freedom of choice. If Fiona has found a place which she thinks would help with her career, then we should wish her all the best." A low murmur spread throughout the room as the staff once again talk in whispers. "Given the circumstances," Liam continued, and the whispers died down, "speculations tend to arise. I trust all of you here to not feed into these speculations nor spread false information. Continue to do your best like you have always done and keep your head in the game. While I am saddened by Fiona's departure, I will not let it affect the great team that we have here and I would appreciate it if you continue to work with me on this."

A few heads nodded in agreement while some remained stoic. I understood their reservation. They assumed Liam and Fiona were still together and thought her resignation had something to do with Liam. Fiona was very popular amongst our colleagues; it was natural that her teammates would back her up if needed.

The meeting continued on other issues and I watched as Liam pulled out his phone and tapped it before putting it back into his pocket. I bit my lip. If only he would explain to the staff about the status of his relationship with Fiona. But I knew he wouldn't do that. His private life would remain private; he would not announce it to the world. After the meeting was adjourned, Liam and I head back to our office wing. I heard his cell phone buzzed in his pocket and he pulled it out. He read it and said to me, "I have to go. I have another meeting."

He turned and disappeared around the corner to the elevator bank. I had a feeling that he was going to see Fiona, maybe to ask her about the resignation and maybe even to ask her to take it back. Whatever the case, I hoped everything would go well.

Liam returned two hours later, looking tired. I got up and gave him a swift hug. He stiffened for a moment, probably because I had never ever displayed this kind of affection for him before. He quickly recovered and hugged me back. I pulled away and looked up to see a gentle smile touching his lips.

"What was that for?" he asked.

"How did your meeting go with Fiona?" I asked.

He gave a start and shook his head with a chuckle. "I guess it's useless to keep this from you."

"That's right, mister. And you'd better be forthright about it," I said.

He took my hand. "Come on, let's talk in my room." Once we were seated opposite to each other at the table, he said, "Fiona is still smarting over our breakup." He sighed. "What happened between us was personal. She shouldn't have dragged her career along just because we didn't work out," he said. "But she's still young, and definitely talented. She won't have a hard time finding a new job."

"Does she know about us?" I asked.

"You were the first person that came into her mind," he admitted. "But I told her that it didn't matter. It was not as if it would lessen my guilt. I was solely responsible for the breakdown of our relationship."

Suddenly I felt concerned about Liam's job. "Will she talk to other people about your cheating?"

Liam leaned back against his seat. "Honestly, I don't know. I can't ask her not to talk, but then, I'm not worried about that." He focused his gaze on me. "Are you feeling anxious about that?"

"No, not really," I replied.

"Then what is it?"

"I worry that it would affect your job," I said, voicing my concern.

His eyes softened as he smiled at me. "Hey, it's okay. This company doesn't have a non-fraternizing policy, you know that."

"But that doesn't mean people won't talk," I pointed out.

He smirked. "It'll take more than just gossip to make me step down." His face turned serious then. "Would you mind that people talk if the truth came out?"

"Honestly, I don't know," I said with a shrug. "But I need this job. As long as you don't fire me..."

Liam rolled his eyes. "We've been through this, Jessica. I won't fire you just because we fucked."

I nodded. I would have to learn how to live with gossip. I was glad that I'd only had to report to Liam when it came to working and my interactions with other colleagues were pretty much limited. As the CEO's secretary, the people couldn't outwardly project their hostility towards me because then they would have to do it in front of the CEO as I was with him almost all the time.

"Okay," I said softly.

***

Liam was out for lunch when Fiona appeared at the office. I wondered why she was here since she had left the company two weeks ago. I could only assume that she was here to see Liam.

"Hey, Fiona," I greeted, feeling wary of her presence. "Liam's not here."

"I know; I'm not looking for him. I'm looking for you," she said.

Instantly my guard was up. "What's the matter?" I asked.

She tilted her head, studying me. "You know, in all these years we worked together, I've never really taken the time to know you. I guess I underestimated you."

"What do you mean?" I asked, trying to look innocent.

She rolled her eyes. "I don't know what Liam sees in you. Stop trying to act stupid when you already know what I meant. That fake innocence may seem attractive to Liam but don't pull that on me."

I stood, getting ready for a fight if that was what she was after. "What do you want, then?" I asked.

"For someone whose marriage ended because of a cheating husband, you sure are not hesitant to ruin another person's relationship," she said. "But I'm sure you understand the pain I'm going through, right?"

Guilt immediately consumed me. "I promise you, Fiona, I was drunk that night and even though I know that's not an excuse, what's done was done. I never meant for that to happen."

"You might have fucked Liam during the party because it was a spur of the moment, but that doesn't excuse the fact that you continued to fuck him," she said.

"Look, I admit I thought he was still seeing you afterward but he'd confessed everything to you, hadn't he? You guys broke up the next day," I reasoned. "What happened after that was mine and Liam's business."

To my surprise, tears formed in Fiona's eyes and her lips trembled. "That's what he told you? And you believe him?" She laughed once and dashed away the tears that had escaped. "I guess I shouldn't be surprised; he is a charismatic man. I won't blame you if you just eat up everything he tells you."

Was she insinuating that Liam had lied to me? "What do you mean?" I asked.

Fiona glared at me. "You should've heard already that we were in Italy together. We were there for a holiday. We were far from over, Jessica! We never broke up! In fact," she reached into her purse and pulled out a black velvet box. "He proposed to me when we were in Italy," she said. She opened the box to reveal a dazzling diamond ring. "I was so happy, you know. Amongst all the boyfriends I've had in the past, Liam was my longest. I never expected him to propose, and that was what made it so special. After I said yes, we made the sweetest love in our hotel suite. He made me so tired that I couldn't be bothered to make the announcement. I thought I'd have plenty of time to do that when we came home. Now I'm just thankful I was spared the humiliation."

I folded my arms across my chest and waited for her to finish. "Are you done?" I asked her. "Firstly, I know Liam didn't bring you to Italy; you flew there on your own accord. Liam didn't know you would be there so it was impossible that he would propose to you then. Secondly, that ring looks like it costs at least ten grand. I am the one preparing Liam's checks to pay his one credit card and he didn't purchase any ring. It sounds a bit far-fetched if you tell me that he bought that with cash in Italy." Fiona looked at me wordlessly. "I believed it when Liam told me he had broken up with you a long time ago. I am sorry we cheated on you, but Liam had done the right thing by apologizing and letting you go. It was not his fault that you chose to keep up with false appearances. And now you're here spreading lies about him. You don't love him; you're just using him."

Fiona's eyes flashed with anger and she pointed a finger at me. "How dare you to question our relationship. You don't even know us!"

"One thing I do know is that you have officially resigned from this company so you have no right to be here. If you're smart, leave this building now or I'm going to have the security come up here to throw you out," I said, keeping my calm.

Fiona looked like she was ready to pounce on me. "You bitch!"

"That's enough, Fiona," Liam's voice rang out from behind her. I didn't even notice he was there.

Fiona turned around and hurried up to him. "Liam, I'm so glad you're here! This woman threatened to throw me out. You heard her, right? I know she's the one who seduced you. I forgive you, Liam. She's not worth it!"

Liam looked at her, his expression hard. "Fiona, you need to stop harassing me and my staff. Get out, please."

She grasped his arm. "Liam," she pleaded. When Liam didn't respond, she straightened and a look of resignation settled on her face. "Fine, I won't beg." She shot me a hateful look. "I heard that you were married for ten years. I'm sure you know how that feels: to love a person for so long only to have it yanked away from you. Now you got to do it to someone else. I hope you're happy now." She snatched up the velvet box and left without a backward glance.

"What was she holding?" Liam asked as soon as Fiona disappeared.

"What was supposed to be an engagement ring," I said.

He frowned. "What engagement ring?" he asked, looking utterly confused.

I smiled and put my arms around him. I never felt happier that I had been right about Fiona. "She said you proposed to her in Italy."

"You're fucking kidding me," he said, shocked. "That's what she said?"

"Yeah," I said. "She said you took her to Italy and you proposed and then you guys spent the day making love in your hotel suite and you made her so tired she could hardly pick up her phone to announce the happy news."

"That's not true!" he said fiercely. He tried to pull me back to make me look at him.

"Hey, calm down," I said. I hugged him tighter against me. "I know that's not true. I don't believe her, Liam, not for one second."

He relaxed and wound his arms around me. "I'm glad you say that, Jessica."

"But it was an incredible story, though," I pulled back to look at him with a smirk. "If you never let me do your personal expense account, I'd never know that you never bought the ring."

"Now you know managing your boyfriend's expenses is not such a boring thing, after all," he said. I looked at him and his gaze held mine, willing me to respond. For the past month, since his confession, Liam had constantly referred to himself as my boyfriend as if he wanted to plant that idea into my head. I never gave him any positive response, but he was still sweet and loving as ever. The confrontation with Fiona gave me the confirmation that I needed: that I truly loved and cared for this man before me. It was time for me to claim Liam as mine.

I smiled. "Yes, I guess it's not boring at all to manage my boyfriend's expenses. At least I know what he's spending his money on."

Liam's grin widened and he pulled me close for a hug. "I love you."

"I love you, too," I whispered.

*****

(Present Day)

"I need to pick something up later," I say to Bella as we finish our lunch. "Want to join me for some mini window shopping?"

Bella agrees and we pay for our meal before heading out. I lead her to a renowned jewelry store and a sales clerk comes up to us with a smile.

"May I help you, Miss?" she asks.

"Yes, I'm here to pick up my watch," I say and give her the receipt.

She takes a look at it. "Yes, I believe it's ready for you. Please, come this way." She leads me and Bella to the counter and asks us to wait while she gets my purchase.

"You bought a new watch?" Bella asks me.

"Yes, it's for Liam," I reply.

Bella smirks at me. "Special occasion?"

I grin at her. "Kinda."

Today is our three-month anniversary as a couple and Liam has something planned later tonight like he did with our previous anniversaries. I was surprised he would want to celebrate monthly anniversaries; we both are too old for this kind of thing. He insists upon it, though, and I wouldn't turn down an invitation for a romantic night out. We see each other every day but we hardly ever date, even during the weekends. I think we've only been to a handful so far and that's including our monthly anniversaries.

I've picked out the watch for him as a gift. He'd given me a necklace and a pair of Louboutin; I want to give him something as well.

The sales clerk returns with a box in her hands and hands it to me. I open it to reveal a simple platinum watch. Behind it is engraved with 'Liam, with love always, Jessica".

"Boy, that's so corny," Bella mutters.

I look at her. "It's the thought that counts." She rolls her eyes but she doesn't disagree. I turn to the sales clerk. "This is perfect, thanks."

I stow the watch inside my overnight bag when I return to the office so that Liam would not see it. I am to stay with him tonight over the weekend, our very first sleepover. I never pegged him as a guy who would ask his girlfriend of three months to share his private space for two nights straight, but then there are still a lot of things I don't know about him yet; I'll just have to take my time discovering them.

Liam and I leave the office at six o'clock and Noah, Liam's driver is already waiting by the curb. I wonder where Liam is bringing me tonight. Liam told me that I won't have to change. I hope my office outfit suits wherever that we're going.