All Saints Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I looked around the library, I was intrigued by the sheer volume of quality books and the diversity of subjects on display. The one area of the library that fascinated me was the section that seemed solely concerned with the occult. I picked up the first book on the shelf, and it fell open at a page that showed a sketch of the devil, or a representation of what people in New York State thought the devil would look like in the early 1900s.

The book was in mint condition. The first page showed a beautiful charcoal drawing of the devil thrusting his goat-like penis into a writhing young woman. The text that went with the picture described this happening in many parts of the country on October 31st, All Saints Eve. Other pen and ink drawings throughout the book were also very graphic; the look of terror mixed with pleasure on the young women's faces was hard to get out of my mind.

Hearing the harsh noise of the front doorbell brought me to my senses again. Still clutching the book on black magic and devil worship, I went to the door I had used to enter the library. I opened it an inch and looked out onto the foyer.

Beverley dressed from head to toe in a black silk cloak; the attached hood seemed ready to cover her white-streaked hair. Before opening the front door, she pulled a mask from a pocket and placed it on her face. Beverley quickly flipped the hood over her head, ready to greet her guests. I would not have recognised her if I had not seen her before she flipped the hood.

The door opened to a crowd of people. They spilt into the entrance area that led away from the front door. Considering over a dozen people were in the group, they were eerily quiet. I switched my position slightly, keeping my eyes on the new arrivals. Nobody could see me from where they were, but I could see them. Everyone dressed alike, precisely the way Beverley dressed, Head to toe in a black cloak, with a hood covering their head and a mask covering half their face. The lower half of each face was visible, making it easier to tell which were men and which were women. Every woman wore blood-red lipstick.

Beverley included, there were now six men and seven women. As the last person entered, Beverley closed and bolted the door. The latest to join the group was an older man with a grey beard showing below his mask. He said, "Has he arrived?"

Beverley replied, "He has."

"Then let us begin." Grey Beard was in charge - whether it was Beverley's house or not.

The group moved in a slightly more animated way as they went through into the living room. They were now making a little more noise, like old friends greeting one another; they seemed relieved at being indoors.

I didn't know what to make of this new twist on my eventful day. If I was an Alice in Wonderland character, I might have said, "Curiouser and curiouser." I left my hiding place behind the door and quietly made my way over to the stairs. I knew that if I could get a few steps from the bottom, I would probably be able to see the group as they moved further into the living room.

I was surprised that when I was three steps higher than ground level, all I could see was the last person, probably Grey Beard, going through a narrow oblong hole in the far wall. A mirror appeared to have moved to one side, and a gaping hole had appeared behind it, and from what I could see from this distance, there seemed to be a darkened corridor leading away from the mirror. Grey Beard pulled a rope loop that hung from a wall light next to the hole in the wall, and the mirror slid back into place as he disappeared inside.

Although I was frightened at what this group was about to do, I was curious to see what was happening. I almost ran into the mirror in the living room as I put my head against it to see if I could hear anything. When I realised there was nothing to hear, I inspected the wall light.

Grey Beard had pulled on something to close the hole in the wall. My logic told me that the same gadget would probably also open it. The light was polished brass, and the underside was a half-inch thick. Attached to the base was a three-inch circular handle. It looked as though the lamp was solid, but when I placed my hand into the circle and pulled, it came apart from the rest of the frame. As I did this, the mirror slid across to the right and exposed the dark corridor beyond. It was as black as the inside of a coal mine.

I left the mirror to one side and gingerly went into the corridor with my arms extended like a B movie Frankenstein's monster. Even though light penetrated the passage, I kept my hands in contact with the side walls because I had only moved four paces, and my body blocked out most of the available light. After another five steps, I felt a flat surface blocking the way. I groped in a semi-panic mode and then touched a doorknob. I tentatively turned it and pulled the door toward me.

My first sensation was a strange smell. I was sure it was ozone; I recognised it from childhood, playing with an electric train set. The next sensation was visual; as I opened the door further, it dawned on me that a light lay ahead. It wasn't bright light; it was a glimmer ─like hiding under the blanket in your bedroom while you waited for the monster under the bed to grab your ankle.

I decided to go back and close the hole in the wall with the mirror door before proceeding further. After I'd done this, I again struggled back to the door at the end of the corridor; only there was no light this time. I opened the door to follow the group. I was scared; I didn't mind admitting it. The last thing I wanted was for someone to see me before I'd had a chance to see what they were doing.

I heard a slow rhythmic chanting as I went further down the corridor. Black became grey light as the light slowly reappeared. The chanting sounded like "USANGA, usanga, USANGA, usanga," repeated. The scene reminded me of an old Ronald Coleman movie where the 'natives' are restless in the jungle, frightening the white hunters with eerie chanting.

I made out the figures I'd seen at the door, clad from head to toe in black cloaks. They held hands in a circle and played the ring-a-roses game like kids at school.

Looking at the lower half of their faces showed that the order of the people in the ring was male, female, male, female and so on around the circle. When I got close enough, I could see that the cloaks were now wide open at the front.

When the garments swayed from side to side, they showed each naked individual. Most of the men were now excited, their rigid members thrusting beyond the confines of their cloaks. One of the men was enormous; the purple head of his penis shone, even in the poor light. It moved from side to side like a cobra --nine inches long and thick as a Coke can.

I was fascinated by what I saw, and I, too, became excited. I had not been a voyeur before, and tonight proved there was a first time for everything.

As the chanting slowed to a complete stop, I heard Grey Beard speak: "Brothers and sisters: Tonight is All Saints Eve. Some know this as All Hallows Eve or Halloween. We are here to celebrate in our family Coven." He broke ranks with the people on either side of him, and they immediately took the hand of the next person to close the ring. Grey Beard moved into the centre of the circle.

As the ring slowly revolved, Grey Beard slipped his hand inside the cloak of each woman in turn. From his movement, he was touching their breasts and pulling hard on their nipples. As he did this, the women showed excitement by swaying and moaning. As they moved through a full circle, Grey Beard groped at the crotch of each woman, each time raising his fingers to his lips and grunting like an animal.

Grey Beard's enormous penis pushed past his cloak and touched each woman's naked pubic area. One of the women was so excited that she lifted one of her legs off the ground, twisted and trapped his penis. Once she held him firmly between her thighs, she began thrusting her pelvis toward him in a crude display for all to see. The rest of the women moaned in unison.

Grey Beard slid his penis out from the fleshy thigh trap, held his hands up, and the circle ceased all movement. He bent below the clasped hands of two people and exited the ring. He went around the back of the woman who had been thrusting her pelvis at him and lifted the entire cloak over her head. She held tight to the two men's hands on either side of her as Grey Beard grasped her breasts from behind and pushed his knee between her legs, opening them wide.

As his knees bent, his stance lowered to a point where his penis had a mind of its own. It speared forward, sliding into the woman's wet vagina without hesitation. There was an animal-like screech as he thrust himself into her up to the hilt.

The other circle members, including the men, were now moaning almost as loudly as the woman taking Grey Beard's hard flesh into and out of her vagina.

Grey Beard slowly retreated until his penis was almost out of the woman, then as she relaxed slightly, he thrust himself inside her again and again, keeping up a steady rhythm. The wet slapping and slurping noises were obscene and fascinating to hear and watch.

I could not take my eyes off the display before me. I felt my cock begin to throb as the haunting chant of USANGA started up again. Some circle members were now drooling, streaks of saliva touching the ground.

The ramming of the penis into the vagina went on and on. The men to either side of the woman were not just holding her hands tight now; they grasped her elbows when she fainted from one continuous orgasm.

I opened my fly and held my stiff cock as it dripped copious amounts of precum onto the floor below. My jaw remained open, unable to ignore the pure animal lust as Grey Beard started grunting like a pig, thrusting so hard the woman's feet left the ground.

Grey Beard released the woman's breasts and grabbed her hips, pulling backwards for all he was worth. With his final thrust, he gave a guttural banshee howl, and the woman fell unconscious in the arms of her two male companions. Grey Beard pulled his penis out, and semen dripped onto his bare feet.

After witnessing the opening coven sequence, there was silence around the circle. The unconscious woman recovered quickly, and a broad smile covered her face's lower half. It was only then that I noticed that the smile belonged to Beverley.

The members released one another's hands and moved to the outer edges of the tiled square. Beverley produced a large stick of white chalk and drew a five-pointed pentagram on the tiles.

Grey Beard raised his voice. "Bring him over,". Two men ran over to where I stood and grabbed me before I could speak or move. They dragged me into the circle and made me sit in the chalked centre of the five-pointed star. Grey Bear said, "Stay where you are, and we will not harm you."

I sat quietly, my penis still erect and glistening after watching Grey Beard rutting with Beverley.

Beverley stood. "After midnight, you will be 21 years of age, Danny. We invite you to be part of this Coven. You will be wealthy beyond your wildest dreams and become part of this family. Everyone here is one year older after midnight tonight. A November 1st birthday is a pre-requisite for members of this Coven."

All the other cloaked figures nodded in agreement. Grey Beard looked at Danny and said, remove your clothes and lay them outside the star." There was no question asked; it was an order.

Grey Beard noticed my erection and my embarrassment. I looked around at the other coven members before I undressed. Finally naked, the Coven members formed a circle again, this time around me. The figures shuffled clockwise, chanting again. Hands touched my back, buttocks, hair, chest, and penis. My erection was now as hard as a steel bar.

One hand stayed on my penis longer than the others, and when I looked at the masked face, it was Beverley. She slowly tugged at me and pulled my foreskin back and forth over the bell-shaped end. She gently cupped my balls with her other hand and knelt before me, engulfing my penis with her hot wet mouth. I felt like I was about to collapse when another set of strong hands held me from behind. With a backward glance, I saw Grey Beard staring at me.

Grey Beard's left arm held me across my chest while Beverley gave me the most intense deep-throat blow job. Somehow she was also licking the area between the base of my cock and the top of my balls. I felt Grey Beard's right hand make its way down the crack of my ass cheeks. I felt oil-covered fingers pushing insistently at my virgin asshole.

Grey Beard's left arm fell from my chest and then push hard on the back of my neck. I stooped forward under the relentless pressure. Beverley was creating sensations in my cock like I'd never felt before, at times excruciating, without feeling pain, and others simply indescribable.

I felt one of Grey Beard's oiled fingers enter my asshole. I tried to look around, but another cloaked figure held my head still while kissing me. I had no idea if the new person was male or female; I just knew they were very good at kissing, and their saliva-covered tongue slipped in and out of my mouth, keeping me breathless.

With a tongue in my mouth, a finger up my ass and my cock throbbing from the blow-job of the century, I became very hot and agitated. The finger up my butt soon became two, working in and out like a metronome. I would not have dreamed of doing this before tonight, but I would consider doing it again under the right circumstances.

Grey Beard pushed me further forward while Beverley and the person kissing me changed places and continued as though nothing unusual had happened. Grey Beard removed his fingers from my butt and replaced them with something more substantial.

Grey Beard's cock was so well lubricated; it was not too painful when he pushed past my sphincter muscle deep into my anal canal. And soon, his metronome-like rhythm and the ministrations of the two women meant I was close to unloading a million sperm into someone's throat while Beverley's tongue pushed into my mouth.

Grey Beard eventually made his animal-like growl and ejaculated deep inside my bowels. His disconnect was a signal for all the other cloaked figures. They slid to the ground in and around the pentagram.

When energy levels returned to normal, the coven party continued until dawn.

I managed to make love with Beverley, the mystery woman I later found out was called Cassandra, and two older women simultaneously. When dawn arrived, I was exhausted but pleased that I'd stumbled upon the Coven, and all I had to do now was find out what else happened, apart from sex, and how members became as wealthy as Beverley.

As the people left Beverley's house at dawn, they kissed or shook hands with us. After Grey Beard shook hands with me, he turned to Beverley and kissed her goodbye. When his cloak swayed to one side, I swear the tail I saw had a split and became two at the end.

Beverley closed the front door after waving goodbye. "You didn't see his head without the mask and hood, Danny. The boss is quite a sight." She smiled and said, "OK, I'll get you the papers to sign for permanent membership. I'll explain the rest after we've had a bath and breakfast.

I hope you liked the story.

Your feedback is appreciated.

Please don't forget to vote.

12