All Comments on 'All Systems Functioning'

by GrushaVashnadze

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
yukonnightsyukonnightsover 2 years ago

Well done! It's always nice to run across something new and unique. The wording and formatting clean and crisp. I admire something like this because I know I could never come up with such a story. Congratulations on your first story!

RoperTraceRoperTraceover 2 years ago

Grusha, I can't tell you how much your story surprised me with the 180-degree reversal from the first story you wrote. Somehow you zeroed in on my love of space sci-fi, and hit the nail squarely on the head. RoperTrace

labeltornofflabeltornoffover 2 years ago

I wasn't sure what to expect, but I definitely enjoyed the read. The twists in the plot were excellent, especially the last one. The education of the station computer was priceless and well done. Keep it up.

GrushaVashnadzeGrushaVashnadzeover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much to those who have commented, for your encouragement and support!

angel228angel228over 2 years ago

Murderbot series fan?

Violet_VixenViolet_Vixenabout 2 years ago

I loved this. So many delicious foods making a cameo. My taste buds went on overdrive. Do androids dream of electric pussy? Apparently not unless their AI gets totally befuddled and fucked. But I must know, is the schlong the fermentation tank and that's why it was so warm, or are all androids equipped to satisfy the sexual needs of lonely, frustrated astronauts? Khajuraho? As in where all the sexy sculptures are of Hindu and Jainist significance? stares at your profile picture Maybe Shunil could visit to learn a thing or two about pleasing with more than his fast-firing member. I did feel bad for both of them which speaks to your ability at fleshing out your characters.

joy_of_cookingjoy_of_cooking5 months ago

Hilarious! I loved the vivid characterizations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGrushaVashnadze@GrushaVashnadze
I started writing smuterature because I had three big stories I wanted to tell: The Cursed Cunt (a story about vocation, betrayal, guilt and redemption) A Worthless Filthy Fucking Smoking Trash Cunt Whore (a story about addiction, relationship abuse, and revenge) and my no...