All Systems Functioning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tushki laughed, a huge long belly-laugh which convulsed her whole naked body. "Oh Colin, you are brilliant! Can I take you home with me? Ha ha!"

Negative, Tushki. But would the fuck this be helpful in the fucking meantime? Colin the android's arms reached behind its body and unfastened its apron, letting it drop casually to the floor, displaying its own synthetic body -- still rather willowy and androgynous, apart from --

"Oh fuck," said Tushki, as she saw it. And then, after a pause: "Oh my motherfucking God." For, protruding from Colin's robot crotch was a cock. But not just any cock. This cock, though dark as the rest of Colin's synthetic skin, was about as un-Shunil-like as could be imagined. It was huge: over twenty centimetres long, and thick as Tushki's wrist. And it was stiff, and throbbing, pulsating, gleaming, its synthetic veins bulging as if ready to burst.

Analysing, came Colin's voice.Excess of swear words indicates combination of amazement and sexual desire. Interpretation: cyber-penis likely to satisfy requirements. Tushki, request permission to fuck your cunt with my big dick until you cum?

Tushki said nothing, but reached out, gently gripping Colin's shaft with one hand, and cupping her other hand around its dangling testicles. Colin's cock was warm to the touch, and had just the right amount of spring to it: so unlike the dildos and fucking machines she had used before on her travels, and so... human. As Tushki started to stroke its cock, Colin went:Bzzzzzzzzt.

"What's that, Colin?" giggled Tushki. "Cat got your tongue?"

Bzzzzzzzzt, came the sound of Colin's voice.Vocabulary database insufficient to express level of physical pleasure experienced by this android unit. Bzzzzt grrrrglgl vrrrrt...

"You ain't seen nothin' yet, Colin," grinned Tushki, as she extended her tongue to lick Colin's glans. To her amazement, it tasted like real human cock: sweaty, pungent -- but, unlike any cock she had tasted before, sweet and lovely, with not a hint of the cheesiness she was used to from Shunil.

Colin's voice synthesiser had clearly seized up under the onslaught of these novel sensations.Bzzzzt g g g g glm glm, it said, as its cock twitched and bobbed, and Tushki slid her full red lips all the way down the shaft, feeling the android veins throb against her tongue.

"Is that good, Colin?" she breathed. "You like it when I suck your dick? You gonna fuck my face, like I'm a dirty cock-sucking whore?"

Glp glp glp bzzzzt fuckfuckfuck oh yes Tushki, suck my fucking cock you dirty whore, yesssssssss zzzzzbdbdbd, came Colin's voice, its Tamil accent growing stronger as its language database struggled to cope with sensations it had never been programmed to deal with.Oh dear motherfucking goodness gracious me recalculating fucking fuck this face gj gj gj gj brblbrbl... Colin continued slowly sliding its cock in and out of Tushki's mouth, eliciting dribbles of saliva which dripped onto her pert tits.

"Now -- time to fuck my cunt, Colin," ordered Tushki, as she stood up and leant against the window, her pert dark breasts shamelessly displayed to the entire Universe. She stuck her bottom out towards the android and ordered, "Go on, fuck my hot cunt with that big dick of yours, Colin. Fuck me like a bitch, Computer. Fucking ram it in now!"

Confirm fuck Tushki hot cunt ram big drt drt drt dick in bitch, echoed Colin as best as it could, as it dutifully complied. Tushki screamed in delight as she felt Colin's stiff shaft touch bottom in a single thrust, and then begin to fuck maniacally in and out of her wet cunt. Colin's language programmer had clearly got itself stuck in a loop, as it repeated over and over again,Nothing grt grt to fucking report hot fucking cunt all systems bzzt fucktioning geostationary whore nothing grt grt to fucking report...

Tushki felt fucked as she had never been fucked before. This cock was hard, and it pounded her hard, just like she had always wanted -- mercilessly, ruthlessly, ramming in and out, every thrust making her shudder and tremble and scream, "YEAH, HARDER, COLIN, FASTER, COLIN, FUCK MEEEE!"

And then Tushki came, her ecstasy boiling over as she screamed and caterwauled, her body pressed up against the window-glass, pulsating, spasming. In front of her, out in space, Mars seemed to waver and haze over, stars twinkled and danced ferociously before and behind her eyes, and the Milky Way swam and jumped and leaped in sympathetic ecstasy. "NOW, COLIN, CUM IN MY CUNT, NOW!!!" she screamed.

And Colin did, releasing wave after wave of warm creamy fluid deep into Tushki's fuck-hole. Tushki felt it spurt against her cervix, fill her up from the inside out, swash and gloop around, then splurge out in wave after glorious wave as Colin's marvellous synthetic dick continued to fuck and cum, and cum and fuck, untiring, in and out of her cunt.Nothing to fucking report, Colin's voice continued,cum in your hot cunt nothing to bzzzzzt grblb grblb beep ping chg chg!"£$%^&*()_+ FUCKING WHORE to fucking report all systems shit fuck shit fuckfuckfucktional ?[]#;',.€₸¥÷ ∞α∑±Ȝ‰⅞Ⱶ ꝭשּׂﬖ¿ƕƟΨΞ ΩЉѨѾ҉ӁԪ₩℀™ BZZZZZZZZT. Warning: unit overheating; temporary shutdown requiredddddd...

And then Colin the android stopped. The chef's hat tottered a moment on its head, and then dropped to the floor.

Tushki pressed her naked body against the window, watching and feeling the Universe gradually regain its equilibrium around her, as Colin's copious synthetic cum dribbled out of her fucked-out cunt-lips, down her thighs and onto the floor of the Main Deck. She reached down and scooped up a handful off her knee, smearing it lovingly over her lips. "Mmmm,mishti doi ..." she moaned.

"Hey,amar jaan," came a voice from the screen behind her, "Ma and Baba and me just thought we'd check in to say goodnight before --" But Shunil never reached the end of that sentence, as his image flickered into view on the screen, and his initial goofy grin faded rapidly into a look of dismay as he took in the sight. Standing behind him were an elderly couple, the father in a business suit and tie, the mother in a green sari,sindoor marking the central parting of her greying hair, abindhi in the middle of her forehead -- and, now, a look of utter horror on her face.

"Oh fuck," said Tushki.

"Ore Baba," groaned Ma.

Shunil said nothing, pain and humiliation etched on his sad young face.

Confusticate and bebother these dwarves, said Colin.

Nothing to report. All systems functioning.

12