All That Glitters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is a history lesson. Each touch of my hands is one that was given to me by my Elder and by my brothers when I was among them..."

Even though I did not even know the Elder's name, his words rang true and there was a hint of foreshadowing to his voice. The only one who knew names were the Elders. We were all "brothers'' to one another, some of us bonded by blood and others of us bonded by oath to follow the Gods. I did not know if there was someone of my blood among me but it was merely a forethought. Our tribe was a collective. A full force dedicated to bring the very universe down into our grasp. That was how it was and how it shall be in the name of the Gods.

His hands moved more sensually now, dipping down below my shoulder blades and towards my lower back. They pushed into my lumbar section, near my spine before moving across the top of my tail and I gave a pleased rumble in response. He used the moment to uncork the bottle of oil in his hand and reached around to pour some onto my chest, the golden liquid flowing over the valleys and canyons of muscle. It then trailed down over my abs and scent a tingling sensation down into the "V" of my hips. It dripped into the water below before dissipating.

I could not help myself and leaned lightly into his caresses and he took note. His body continued to lean into mine and his hands moved down my flank and around my sides to my abs. His arms were around me like two structural pillars and they flexed as he brought his hands up. My Elder's fingers brushed across the oil and rubbed it into my body. I shuffled a bit, rolling my shoulders back and he chuckled.

"So tense, brother," he mentioned off-handedly as his hands moved up to my pecs and his fingers swirled around my nipples. He brought one between his thumb and forefinger and I gave a grunt of approval.

The hands moved away just as quick as they arrived and made their way up to my neck and then up to my ears before lovingly playing with them. I pointed my head upward, looking up into the bright blue sky and gave a sigh of relief. His hands were as nimble as a light rain during a storm and it seemed the rest of the Elders were just as practiced as my own. Each of the young bulls had the same relaxed look upon their faces and were enjoying the attention. My eyes fell on a couple in particular who were enjoying each other; the Elder turning his partner around to face him chest to chest and slowly and sensually kissing him on the lips.

My member reacted before my brain could catch up with the action and I found myself blushing. The Elder nuzzled my own neck, taking inspiration from the other bulls by him and he licked across my ear. The Elder's tongue started to move towards the inside of the ear and my fur rose a bit as I shivered. The oil was starting to sink into my skin and the tingling feeling started to turn into a pleasant warmth. Heat was beginning to sink into my body and it spread itself around.

Starting to heavily breath into my ear, the Elder began to move his hands lower until they briefly grazed across the top of my pelvis. I watched the fingers linger for a moment and I knew what he was thinking of doing but the hand slowly started to come back up and grope my pecs. Giving another quick breath of air outward, I looked over my shoulder and wrapped my tail around the Elder's leg.

The Elder chuckled at my quick sigh.

"The body is something to be enjoyed and your partner must be pleasured. Since you are coming into mating season, it is important that you understand the concept...fully," the Elder grunted out lewdly.

The hands slowly moved back around and he started to rub just above my tail. The area above was sensitive and when his light touch moved across the top, I stood upright each time. When he moved down to my rump and started to rub my muscular cheeks, I melted. The feeling wasn't foreign to me. I had always enjoyed the company of men; particularly after a vigorous activity.

"What if I do not lay with women..." I said softly. There was a small amount of embarrassment, but it was not as if it was frowned upon. At the time, it did feel important to tell my Elder. After all, if he did have communication with the Gods as told in scripture, then I should at least be in good standing with them.

The Elder nodded and continued to knead my cheeks, spreading them and pouring oil onto the muscle and rubbing it in. I gave a happy trill and my tail squeezed around his leg needfully when his fingers painstakingly moved in between the cleft. I could feel him pushing against my hole ever so gently and I gave a grunt.

"It is good to have men like yourself. Our soldiers need moral..."

I chuckled at the comment and began to splash my arms with water and rub across them. "I wish to be with more than simply soldiers."

"Then the men of the valley are yours, Tysius. The Gods have given you your place among men...you simply see a different form of them. The heavens have spoken and are continuously speaking through you."

"Then it shall be," I replied, my mind going back to our time of worship at the shrines. A memory flashed across my consciousness, I was kneeled before the altar of Rasmi. It seemed my fate was sealed since I started my worship. I had always enjoyed the look of him and the grapes he had held in his hands far too much and I always wanted to take the fruit's place.

The Elder continued to lightly test my hole, his finger putting a little more pressure on my hole and my ears flicked as it slipped just a little bit inside me. He was testing the waters and he placed his chin on my shoulder and smiled.

"You relaxed, brother?"

My eyes flicked towards his. "Is this also part of the ritual?"

He grinned, pushing his finger deeper into me without a reply. My cock reacted immediately and jetted upward out of the water. The foreskin rolled slowly back and the head of my cock became engorged. I gave a long breath that came out as more of a snort and rattled my nose ring and his hands moved around my body effortlessly. His hands went to my balls, cradling them lovingly and feeling their weight in his hands. They were the size of oranges and he made sure to feel all of what they had to offer.

I smirked cockily, my thick maleness not able to fit fully in one of his hands and I could hear the small gasp that he made when his palm wrapped around it.

"You were well endowed by our Gods...are you sure you are wanting to pledge your love to just men?"

"Yes," I answered simply. "I...always just knew."

He sensually started to stroke my hard cock, making sure the foreskin rolled back and forth towards the sensitive glands and holding it. His eyes sparkled mischievously before he allowed it to come back to a resting position. I started to leak into the water and my pre mixed with the various fluids. It seemed I was not the only one leaking into the pool. It was a communal effort by my brethren and one Elder even started to lick across the head of another's cock unabashingly. The words that my own Elder said that this was no ordinary bath was starting to ring in my thoughts.

"Fair enough. This offering would be difficult for any minotaur to take," he said with plenty of breath in his voice as he hefted up my package as if he was lifting up a bag of flour. I did not realize my Elder wore his emotions so clearly on his sleeve but I was more than happy to indulge myself.

"So, what else do you...mmmph...have planned for me?" I asked, my eyebrow raising as I watched his hands explore my most private of areas. I closed my eyes, losing myself to it and controlling my breathing.

"We need you aroused for the ring ceremony," the Elder said simply as he continued to stroke me. He kissed my back and then used his teeth to lightly graze against the oiled muscle. I huffed, the only thing my body was capable of doing and my pecs expanded out and flexed before relaxing as I let out a rush of air.

"You are doing an excellent job of that," I whispered out as I brought my arm up and brought it over his shoulder. He smiled at that and started to kiss softly along my neck and his own chest swelled at the compliment. I don't know if I was the first brother he initiated but his hands moved towards my nipples once again and started to pinch them enthusiastically.

The move brought me back to my first love. A bull from the southern planes with a coat that matched. His blonde fur was as brilliant as the wheat that swayed in the fields and it was as soft as the most gentle silks.

When I was 18 seasons, I met him out in the field and caught him pleasuring himself and I offered my assistance. He took me into his arms and instead of telling me what his desires were, he brought me close to his body and pinched my nipples until my cock throbbed achingly between my legs and forced a load out of my balls. I never moaned so loud and we made sloppy, raw love. It was so wonderful and I prayed to the Gods at that very moment that he still waited in the fields for me to return. I would have to make a pilgrimage to the south soon.

The touch along the top part of my groin brought me back to reality and I noticed his hand was lingering. My eyes drifted forward, noticing the silhouettes. I could begin to hear the sounds of my brother's pleasures echoing across the marble. The sun gave a shimmering to the fog, shrouding their sexual play with one another.

The older bull from before had the young one's legs up above his head and I could hear the younger bull moan as the older bull plunged his tongue deep inside his lover. Two other lovers were making out intensely with one another, their tongues wrestling for control inside of each other's muzzles and their hands a blur as they explored one another's bodies. My Elder continued to take his time with me, pumping his fingers in and out of me as he moved his hand to my balls to lightly roll them in his palm.

I huffed, leaning back against him and I felt his hard cock push needfully against my rump.

"You will be welcomed into maturity with open arms, brother."

He added another oiled finger into my hole and my breath hitched. Slowly, he started to lead me towards the end of the pool. I heard water being shifted all around me and the splatter of fluids followed by a long and needful moan. I prayed to the Gods, asking them for strength and virility as the Elder used his broad muscles to push my body up against the border of the ceremonial pool. My cock brushed against the hot marble, the underside of it giving a pleasant sensation and I felt the Elder's hand wrap around my cock and squeeze.

I gasped outward and the Elder got several drops of pre for his effort. He used the distraction to spread me with his fingers even more. He was sensual in his movements and was slow and deliberate. I could only moan out like a cheap brothel whore but it only made him chuckle.

"If only you knew what the Gods had planned for you, Tysius," my Elder grunted with a long and controlled breath.

I had no idea what the Gods had planned for me but if it meant dipping myself into a hot bath and having minotaur's work my cock and whisper things in my ear then I would do whatever the fates had planned for me. The Elder shifted my weight again and I felt his fingers push against something that made my cock jump and spasm.

"Oh Gods..." I groaned out.

"Seems I found your spot," the Elder cooed and started to nibble on my ear again as he slowly started to rub his hand along my cock. I started to grit my teeth as a fire started to build inside of me. It was a fire that was similar to an inferno, but one that was not built from rage but instead need.

I started to grind back against my Elder and for my reward, the Elder pushed his fingers in harder. I saw stars and my mouth went agape. He started to stroke me faster, the movements making my balls slap right against his hand again and again. The oil reached my nose, the tingling sensation turning into a fire that threatened to down into my skin and seep into my very soul. I started to tremble, the sensations too much for my poor body to handle and the Elder rolled his hips against my thick ass.

"Yes, that's it..."

I groaned out, my cock throbbing and leaking into the pool like mad. It was not just me that was making sounds that could reach the heavens. Each brother that surrounded me was having similar trouble. From the young brother who was now being feverishly sucked off to another who was slumped against the wall and had the Elder's hand wrapped around his right horn and was pulling him further onto his shaft, each of us were enjoying ourselves.

"I'm...really close..."

I managed to blurt out as the Elder added a third finger. I didn't know how much more I could take and my muscles began to flex as I felt my climax quickly approaching. I moaned out in a warning and I started to thrust into the Elder's oiled hand.

Right when I felt like I was about to pass over the edge of no return, the Elder pulled his hand away and removed his fingers with a slick pop. I roared out in ruination; it felt as if my whole body was throbbing madingley with my cock. I slumped against the marble, a huffing and sweaty mess as the Elder stood with his crossed and his cock standing straight up and out at attention. What my ears did not pick up was the simultaneous yells of frustration from the others.

Each of us had been duped and the Elder wrapped his arms around me once again. I melted into his touch nuzzling up into his neck and inhaling his scent while needfully grinding against his cock. My anger from before had decipated with his touch.

"With time, brother. Come, follow me to the forge."

I huffed, a puff of hot air leaving my nostrils so fast that it wobbled the ring between them. As much as I wanted to beg the Elder to finish me, I knew that the Gods had something entirely different. I was being played on the divine's stringed instruments now and plucked along towards my destiny.

The rest of the pairs of minotaurs followed suit and each of us were being led out of the warm water. Although the air was cold, the hot pool that we had been in for an unknown amount of time still left us feeling comfortable. Steam rose off of our well built bodies and I finally got a look at each of us. The six Elders had a possessive grip on their young initiates; mine included and all of us had a fire burning in our eyes. Our hooves echoed on the marble as we walked and our cocks dripped pre onto the floor. The Elders were not exempt from feeling pent up and their balls churned just as fiercely.

All of us had a look of hunger in our eyes and the lustful fog that our minds were in made time feel as though it did not exist. When we made it away from the baths and started to walk on dirt, I did not even register the fact that we were on a public road. People gawked at our beautiful, naked, and wet forms.

Men and women were in awe of us as we strutted in, our members sticking straight up and out proudly and our bodies on full display. Several people gawked openly, the older ones among them knowing full well what was taking place. The silence was short lived; many started to whoop and cheer.

Several bowed themselves at our feet as we strolled by in praise and worship and a group started to form around us chanting in ancient, divine tongues. My heart swelled with pride. There was a fleeting memory of myself as a child of being taken out of the city during these paradings and wondering why I was not allowed to see the boys turn into studs.

Now, I was a part of it. I was the one who was going to find my divine role and take my place. The cheers and hollars of the people around me only continued to bolster my confidence but at some point I knew we would break off once again. Sure enough, there was a quick right turn and we were hard, naked, and alone with the Elders once again. We were led into a large building and I instantly recognized the runes inscribed on the stones. They called for aid from Aretra that the arrows and spears forged in this smithery would ring true.

When we got closer, I could already smell the richness coming forth and a plume of smoke that rose out of the forge gave me all the indication I needed that someone inside was hard at work. Each of us shuffled in and for once, the Elders did not give us a lecture when entering the building.

It was large and the massive room that we had walked into had to be for good reason. The forge that was set up was immense. The room had an open ceiling which allowed smoke and debris from the smithery to dissipate into the open air. The heat that built up was intense and I found myself sweating like at the bathes. My Elder held my hand, clutching it and I looked over at him to see him smiling softly at me.

"Look..." he said simply and pointed forward.

I obeyed and the sight struck me mute. A lumbering minotaur, with fur as dark as the sky at night, stood naked and unabashingly hard. Scars could easily be seen where his fur was short and he looked at each of us with a serious frown.

He wore strips of leather which hung below attached to a belt, the chocolate brown pieces hanging from golden loops. He had more jewelry than the rest of us; a septum piercing, nipple piercings, and a loop that was present right on his cock head. Each of the pieces glittered in the light of the sun that streamed through but the piece that stood out the most was his cock ring. The ring was spectacularly designed. Two large horns flanked the top of the ring and came up as far as his belly button while the mouth of the ring yawned to fit the tube of flesh that was pulled through.

This could only be the Gold Master. It was always forbidden to meet with him and only the Elders did business with such a bull. Although I had played plenty of times as a small calf outside of his residency, servants would chase us away. Yes, there were blacksmiths who could craft immaculate weapons but this particular one was special; he forged no weapons and he only made products during the days of the Choosing. In fact, I was confused he even had a forge at all. After all, I never got a glimpse of his product and smoke was only funneling out of it on the days when the Choosing happened.

All of us brought ourselves down to a kneeling position, our knees against the hard stone below. For all it was worth, the Gold Master was almost akin to a rumor. No one spoke of his product but the initiated spoke of him with such reverence that it did not matter what product he produced. He was a God amongst us mere mortals.

"Elders...I see you brought the initiates."

The Elder that addressed us before we made our way to the celestial pool stepped forward, bowing low. It was the most respectful bow I had ever seen. I could tell that even the Elder was nervous.

"Yes, Gold Master. Please accept our humble offering to the celestial forge."

Giving a huff, the Gold Master stepped forward. His towering musculature was even more intimidating up close and I was the closest he was to. He took one look at me, his chocolate brown eyes glittering as I kneeled before him.

From working next to the forge, sweat caked his body along with dirt and coal. His cock swung between his legs as he walked up to me and I looked up to be face level with the leather straps that hung along his belt along with his balls. He was well endowed and his member had to be larger than any minotaur I had ever laid with. One of his orbs probably would have flopped over my hand and the musk that he gave off danced around my nose tantalizingly. My cock throbbed between my legs, a spurt of pre spraying itself across the floor.

He gave a chuckle, the laugh low and rumbly.

"Rise, bull."

I did as I was told and looked at him misty eyed. To say I was aroused would be an understatement. My confidence was high and I felt constantly on edge. He reached forward and grabbed my cock in his hand. I immediately leaned forward and his broad body stopped me from slumping down and melting into putty. My Elder walked forward, the cockring that he wore glittering brialliantly which caught the Gold Master's eyes.