All That Glitters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give in. Let the pleasure overwhelm you. Let it sink into your...very...bones..."

The Gold Master punctuated the last three words with three hard thrusts. My eyes watered and my balls pulled up to my body. My mind cracked and so did my will to hold. I did not want the moment to end but it seemed the fates had other plans. I emptied everything I had into the throat of whoever was around my cock. Throb after throb went straight down his gullet and into his stomach and I just kept going. I mooed openly and Anera grinned triumphantly.

"And now it is time for you to be reshaped," the Gold Master stated with a huff. Sweat streamed down his body and stuck me to his chest. I cried out as Anera pulled his tongue from my lips and trailed it down. I still kept my eyes closed, stars flying across my vision as the bull between my legs let my cock out of his muzzle with a lewd sucking sound. My ears flicked when I heard him gulp.

My voice was now able to be heard up to the heavens. There was nothing stopping my sounds coming from me and it was only dwarfed by the Gold Master's hips crashing against mine. Again and again, he relentlessly continued. He was like a blacksmith slamming a hammer down upon a sword. Each hilt of his cock into me and his hips slapping against me warped me.

I begged him to continue to fuck me. I begged him for him to fill me and my tail lifted like a cow in heat. I needed it more than I needed air to breath. The Gold Master groaned and he kissed my cheek.

"Do you accept your destiny?"

"Yes! Please fill me!"

"Do you accept the God's plans for you?"

"Yes! Oh Gods, yes!"

That seemed to be all the Gold Master needed to hear. He pushed into me and I could feel his cock throb inside me. It was unlike anything I had ever felt before. My hole expanded with each hard throb and I whimpered as a torrent of cum immediately flooded my battered hole.

It exploded out. In only three shots, it blew down and splattered against the two bull's worshipping the Gold Master's hole and cock. They lapped up the cum eagerly into their mouths. There was a roar from all around me and more jizz splattered my face, my chest, and my hooves as my companions sympathetically reached their end. I was covered in my brother's offering, practically bathed in it. Warm streaks soaked my body and rolled off my skin.

There was an eruption of a second volley and more cum rained upon me. Nobody was spared from it. My hole kept leaking the Gold Master's climax and it splattered against the ground like some perverted waterfall. The Gold Master huffed in my ear, the hot breath tickling my cheek and I nuzzled against him longingly.

The Gold Master took a finger and rolled it through the puddles that formed on my abs and chest before bringing it to his lips and moaning in lust. The rest of the bulls took that as their cue and they each licked across my body. It was so intimate and loving. Each minotaur groped and caressed me and I begged once again for more. The Gold Master hushed me and brought my head around. I blushed, my eyes half-lidded.

"There will be plenty of time for that."

He kissed me dominantly. There was so much passion behind his lips that I relinquished control. Meanwhile, the tongues still continued to lick away the cum. The Gold Master's lips were up against mine the whole time they did so until I was licked clean. I did not know how long I stood there but it did not bother me. As Chief, it was my duty to serve those under me as much as it was for them to pledge themselves to me.

The Gold Master pulled away and I leaned forward in protest. He put a finger to my lips and smiled warmly.

"Your brothers have something for you."

I turned my head to see each one standing around us in a circle. All the Elders and all of my companions each said nothing for a mere moment. Then, Anera stepped forward and smiled with his mouth closed. I did not know what was about to occur until he had his lips against mine and there was a salty liquid that was shared between us. He used his tongue to make sure I swallowed each drop.

It was so erotic and my body reacted naturally. With the Gold Master still inside of me and throbbing, I knew he enjoyed the sight of us sharing our loads with one another just as exhilarating as myself.

Neokar stepped forward next and I received another round. I swallowed it down appreciatively. The next ten minotaurs offered their tongues and their mouths to me and I eagerly accepted. It was hot, sloppy, and one of the most spiritual experiences I had ever experienced. Each one felt so unique in the way they kissed me and I knew it wouldn't be the last time that I would experience such sensations.

When the last minotaur, Dajun, pulled away, I was left a panting and sweaty mess. The Gold Master still gripped my thigh possessively and my cock throbbed outward and hard. The Gold Master chuckled and moved his hand along my chest and abs.

"You are filled with wisdom, strength, and virility of the very beings that created our universe. Each of these bulls now answer to you. The question is, will you accept your newest position?"

I looked around at the people who raised me. Each of the Elders were smiling from ear to ear. They were proud of me and there existed no shame in our combined nudity and revelry. I looked at the brothers who were once my equals but now fit to serve me. There was no mutiny among them; not even Dajun looked angry at my newest position. There was determination in their souls and it showed through their eyes. The fire that burned within them also burned within me and between our legs.

I wanted this. I wanted to command and leave my legacy.

"Yes, I accept."

There was a primal yell from each of the minotaurs, one that echoed throughout the very valley and as one yelled it was picked up by the citizens outside in the city. I could hear them begin to shout out in praise and my pride swelled a thousand times more than I ever could believe. It rumbled my ears and my soul and I could not help but join along with them.

A gust of wind blew through the ceremony which blew over wine glasses and shook the basin which was filled with our loads. My heart began to race and that small voice in the back of my head that was pushing me through all this time swelled in magnitude. Visions of sitting on my throne and having my party around me played through my mind as if I was standing there now. The yelling that surrounded me like a pounding tide on the shore of a beach faded and I saw a vision.

A brilliant, golden bull as bright as a thousand suns stood before me. The white paint that streaked across his body shined brilliantly and his visage was calm and controlled. He was huge; comparable in stature to the statues that lined the Elder's Cabin and my eyes widened.

"Fentrin...?"

"This is where you are supposed to be," the royal minotaur said with a soft smile.

Immediately, my heartbeat started to slow and a deep sense of calm filled my heart. All of it was real. This was not some sick joke or a simple ceremony. I reached out with my hand but the smiling minotaur disappeared like dust in the wind with my touch in a flash.

I was brought back to my senses, still speared on the Gold Master's cock and filled to the bursting point. I blinked and shook my head. The quiet stillness was the first thing that I noticed with each of the eleven minotaurs looking at me hopefully.

"You saw him, didn't you?" the Gold Master said.

I nodded.

"Then the first step is done. What you have given me..."

He paused and looked around to all of us. "What each of you have given me shall be forged into the very jewelry that you will wear around your cocks, your nipples, and your nose. You will be adorned in one another."

I was stunned and almost felt myself tearing up. It was such a beautiful moment that I did not want any of it to end. The Gold Master thrusted against me with another grunt and I gave an unceremonial yelp.

"We are still far from finished. It is customary for me to go again...and then breed each and every one of you."

The sinister grin that formed across the Gold Master's mouth told me that this was probably a lie but I could do nothing but grip into the unyielding muscle.

Anera stepped forward and cupped my right cheek with a gentle smile. "What he means to say is that now is the reception. We truly get to enjoy one another as we are with our newfound wisdom and bonds."

"Oh...please..."

Anera raised an eyebrow at me and I sighed out as the Gold Master began to speed up. Anera kissed me softly on my chin and the rest of the minotaurs around me started to pair up once again but this time not so segregated. Several intermingled. Bodies fell on top of one another and I was left groaning out. A hand came around, one with fur black as night and cupped the bottom of my chin and pulled my head upward dominantly.

"Please...more..." I cried out.

"You will receive it all, my Chief," the Gold Master replied with no hesitation.

My request was obliged tenfold.