All That Glitters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh, a wonderful creation of mine..."

I looked up at him with surprise and he had a grin from ear to ear. The Elder snickered, messing with the ring a bit before looking up at the Gold Master.

"Yes, it has served its purpose well."

"I bet, Elder," he said with that delicious rumble being added once again to his voice.

He slowly started to stroke me and I could feel the jealous eyes of the Elders and the initiates looking at me. He jerked my cock with expert precision and I could do nothing but mewl like a lamb as he worked my shaft.

"What is your name, boy?"

"T-Tysius..." I groaned out in need.

"You are a perfect male, Tysius. A stud of strength and virility that I have not seen since our Chief."

I blushed at the compliment.

"Thank you, sir."

Immediately letting go of my cock, I slumped forward back into a kneeling position. He worked his way towards the next minotaur. His tail was hiked as he walked his two large globes of muscle flexed teasingly. I could just make out his hole, the muscle winking at me and he made his way to the second bull.

"Rise, bull," he stated once again.

The bull did as he was told. The Elder brought his own hands behind his back in an official stance and bowed. Grabbing the initiates cock, the Gold Master noticed the young bull's unblinking eyes and his resolve and chuckled. The Gold Master stepped forward, kissing him passionately and I felt a tinge of jealousy. The initiate was embraced as if he was an old lover and the young bull's serious demeanor started to melt. Pulling away, the Gold Master left the young bull panting.

"What is your name?" the Gold Master stated as if the previous event did not just occur. The young bull did not step forward and simply steadied himself.

"Noekar," the initiate said through hot breaths of air.

The Gold Master smiled and placed a hand sensually on Noekar's right hip. "You hold yourself well. You will be perfect as an advisor to the Chief..."

Beaming with pride, Noekar's tail flicked right and left. He looked rather adorable since he was a tad more on the leaner side and the smile of relief he gave was like being fed a spoonful of honey.

"That's wonderful, sir," Noekar said as he steadied his expression once again but not without giving another bow. The Elder nearby was positively joyous, his expression one of pure glee and he wrapped an arm around Noekar and shook him like a father would with a calf who just killed during their first hunt.

The Gold Master moved on.

The next initiate was kneeled and the Gold Master once again told the initiate to rise. He did so. The initiate was the youngest bull among us and the grizzled older bull Elder stood protectively nearby. He

Studying him for a moment and then the Elder, the Gold Master frowned. "Hmmm, I cannot read you."

The Gold Master moved around him, looking for signs that I could not see. Each of us looked at one another for a moment, respectfully silent. The Gold Master then lifted the initiate's tail and slid his fingers right to the base.

The initiate hissed out, his cock throbbing between his legs but still stood upright and confident.

"Give me your name," the Gold Master stated and placed his head on the initiates shoulder.

"Teeris," the bull stated plainly and the Gold Master pushed deeper into Teeris. The fingers squelched due to the oil and the Gold Master grinned.

"A lesson, Teeris. In order to be a future spymaster, you must know that the body holds more secrets than even the mouth can utter."

The Gold Master looked over at the Elder and gave a smirk. "Isn't that right, Munrios? Your lover is loose from the bathes. It seemed your passions could not wait..."

Each of us, including the Elders, were stunned that the Gold Master had used the Elder's true name.

"I-I..."

"It is not wrong, Elder. But this is more than just lust, is it not? I feel spit mixed in here. You prepared him well for your offering," the Gold Master stated simply as he added another finger to Teeris's hole. The young bull gasped out and more pre leaked out onto the floor.

"Yes, Gold Master. I would never hurt him..."

Popping his fingers out of Teeris's hole, the initiate was silent even though there was an obvious blush across his face.

"Do you love him?" the Gold Master asked simply.

"Yes," Munrios said breathlessly as the Gold Master's hand wrapped around the Elder's cock and brought his hand all the way to the base until the Gold Master's hand kissed the metal.

"Then give yourself fully. Fill him to show him your love when the time comes..."

The moment was spectacular and I was stunned when Teeris turned around suddenly to come forward to grip his own hand around Minorus's right hand. The Gold Master looked at Teeris and smiled.

"He rightfully belongs to you. The Gods speak through both of you."

"Thank you, Gold Master," Munrios said through a small sob, his emotions coming through in his voice.

The Gold Master then released Minorus's cock and continued onward. Minorus looked at his initiate and smiled warmly and Teeris beamed back and the two kissed lovingly. They were nearly in tears as they embraced one another and I found my pride coming back once again.

These bulls each were being given tasks so why was I not given one so explicitly? I felt a tinge of concern but why did I also feel as if this is where I was supposed to be? There was a strange calmness that washed over me and a small voice in the back of my mind assured me. I steadied my own resolve in my kneeling position and watched the Gold Master move to the next bull.

"Rise, bull," the Gold Master said once again. The next bull still kneeled on the ground and the Elder did not look concerned. The Gold Master repeated the phrase, same tone and everything.

A few seconds passed by and the initiate continued to kneel. The Elder that stood by starting to shuffle, concern clearly on his features.

"Why do you not rise when I command you to?"

"Because I am in such awe of your presence that I cannot stand..."

The Elder was speechless, his mouth opening into an "O" and the Gold Master laughed boisterously.

"Give me your name, boy."

"Strongarm."

"Ahh. Well Strongarm, I should make you a jester but I feel there are better places for you. Very well. If you wish to kneel before me, then let's put you to work..."

"Yes s-"

Before the initiate could finish, the Gold Master grabbed the base of his cock and shoved it straight into Strongarm's muzzle. The initiate moaned openly around it, his tongue tasting the sweat and musk that was built up over time from working and toiling at the forge. The Gold Master grunted, grabbing Strongarm's right horn and slowly rolling his hips to shove more of his foot long cock deeper into Strongarm's muzzle.

The young initiate took him further and further until Strongarm's chin was bumped right up against the Gold Master's balls. Without even a gag or any amount of resistance, Strongarm's throat squeezed around the Gold Master's member.

"So loyal and determined. What a wonderful stud," the Gold Master stated off-handedly as he rolled his hips back until his cock popped right out of Strongarm's mouth and he flopped it right on top of the initiate's muzzle. Each of us watched with hungry eyes as the Gold Master's cock throbbed openly in the air. Well, all except for Teeris and Minorus who were lightly kissing one another and seated naked in one another's arms on the floor.

"I know exactly what you shall be; a royal guard. You have the broad body for it and your attitude to serving all the Chief's needs is what we need..."

The Gold Master gave a grin, lightly slapping Strongarm's face with cock and the young initiate blushed before nuzzling into it. When the Gold Master walked away, Strongarm leaned forward expectedly and was disappointed when his mouth did not come anywhere near what he desired.

"With due time, Strongarm. I will make you yell out in praise when I give you everything" the Gold Master said as he walked away and towards the final bull.

Stopping just before the bull, the Gold Master said one final time, "Rise, bull."

The Minotaur stood up proudly, his chest standing out and his cock leaking right onto the Gold Master's hooves. The Gold Master looked down at his hooves and then reached forward to grope the initiate's balls. The bull was clearly the most well-endowed among all of us and rivaled the Gold Master's own length.

"It seems you were blessed..." the Gold Master said with a chuckle. "A breeder if I have ever laid eyes on one. And the body to house your wares. Hmmm, what to do. You remind me of myself."

"Thank you sir," the bull replied confidently. He flexed his bicep and raised an eyebrow and the Gold Master rolled his eyes.

"Perhaps a bit too much."

The Gold Master then grabbed the initiates ass and squeezed it before taking a finger and probing the initiator's hole. The Gold Master paused, his eyebrow raising. The Elder, who was the minotaur who was the first to speak to me at the Elder's Cabin, shuffled awkwardly.

"I notice your hole is not lubricated."

"That would be correct, sir."

"What is your name?"

"Durjar."

Looking over at the Elder, the Gold Master smirked. "Elder, bring your hole over here."

The Elder blushed but did as he was told and turned around to the Gold Master if he was caught doing something he should not have been doing. The Gold Master moved away from Durjar and stuck his fingers into the Elder's hole. Elder moaned, his cock throbbing and his tail lifting on instinct. The Gold Master laughed.

"You know how to use your cock well. Perhaps the Gods have graced you with some of my own gifts. You are going to be a fine blacksmith to the Chief."

Durjar beamed ear to ear as the Gold Master removed his fingers from the Elder and walked back to the center of the room. He was hard and his cock flopped back and forth as he walked. I watched him expectedly and waited for him to make his way back to me to give me any indication on what I was supposed to do but he merely looked at me intensely before turning away.

My Elder seemed to have noticed my irritation because he came forward and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"All will be revealed. Wait."

I gave an exasperated sigh but understood. I waited for an answer and looked onward towards the Gold Master. He raised his arms out towards us and began.

"May the Gods give me the knowledge and understanding of my craft to procure the rings that will signify your given tasks. May I receive true sight to cut through falsehood from Aretra, feel the pleasures of this day and be blessed with revelry from Ramsi, the wisdom to understand what is and what shall be from Zamparin, and be given strength of a raging tempest from Fentrin."

Each of us gave the traditional yell up and out towards the sky after hearing the creed and the Gold Master paused respectfully. When the yell finished echoing outward, he continued. "Each of you are here because you are transitioning into a stud. No longer are you bound by the dutywork of manual labor but are rising into rank and stature."

He looked at each and every one of us, studying our composure.

"I have made rings for potential royalty for hundreds of years. Each time I do so, I am given true sight from the Gods of what to craft. I have not been wrong in my Choosing."

I immediately thought about the fact I was taskless, my body boiling with anticipation which shot straight down to my cock. Maybe I wasn't truly fit to be here after all? Maybe my nerves while in the temples with the Shrine Mother were valid and I should just crawl back there begging to work in the fields?

The Gold Master looked towards me and I felt my blood freeze in its veins. He grinned as if he could hear the doubts in my mind and pointed towards me. "Tysius...come forward."

The pointed finger turned into an open hand and he extended it out towards me. I got up from my kneeling position and I had to will myself to walk forward. The eyes on me were drilling into me and I could tell that I was getting my twisted rewards from the fates.

My ears fell low and I did not dare look around as I was too afraid of the shame of seeing the Elder's disappointment. It was clear this was not where I was supposed to be. I took the Gold Master's hand and the grasp was gentle as he pulled me towards him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me gently on the forehead. I was stunned at the gesture.

"Why are you scared, stud?" he mentioned softly.

"I-...thought I..."

"You are where you are supposed to be, Chief."

I looked up at him, my eyes wide and if he was not holding me I would have stepped back away from him.

"Chief?" I said and each of the Elders along with the initiates were silent.

"Yes," the Gold Master stated simply and pulled me close. I could feel his heat against my body and my hands naturally moved up to his pecs and gripped them. They were hard and unyielding and he put his hands on my hips to give them a squeeze.

"There hasn't been a new Chief in..."

"50 years, yes. But the Gods have spoken and the Chief now has felt it is time for him to step down."

I looked up at the Gold Master and then looked around at each of the other bulls who were staring at us. "So then these five will be my closest allies."

The Gold Master nodded.

"The Gods have commanded it."

I looked back at the Elder who had prepared me at the baths. He had a reassuring smile on his face. He said nothing but I could tell by his expression that he was satisfied. It seemed that everyone around me knew of this before even I did. My heart started to race and I felt as if the world was closing in on me until I felt those two hands from before work up along my abs and broad chest. They ended at my nipples, pinching them softly and I groaned out. My thoughts were forgotten about for a moment and the only thing I could hear was the Gold Master's rich voice.

"You have allies. You will also be given tutelage from the Chief himself. We will prepare you as we have been preparing you since you were sixteen seasons."

A new found determination burned within me. If this was determined by the Gods, then so be it. I had no other choice but to accept my fate.

"What must I do?"

The Gold Master smiled down at me and he rubbed my cheek with his hand.

"Part of the Gods live inside of me. I have been granted this blessing from the Gold Master before me and it is up to me to put that inside of you. I must plant my seed deep within you so that the Gods can grow through you. They will nourish your soul and in turn you will be their Champion."

'

I was taken aback. Although I had a brief amount of hesitation, there was a bright flash in my peripherals. I saw what appeared to be a golden bull in my peripheral and the figure was looking at me with an intensity that I could not describe. I blinked once and the golden bull disappeared and in its place was a newfound determination.

"Then it is done," I said simply, the voice in the back of my head dancing with joy. I could feel that calmness start to spread over me and my body and I swore I could feel a presence pushing more forward.

"Good. But first, we must take measurements and then we can finish the end of the beginning..."

I quickly learned what he meant by measurements when he kneeled down at my feet and started to stroke me back to being hard. I groaned out as he licked across the head of my cock before engulfing it in his warm and wet muzzle. It was like being surrounded by warm velvet and I moaned out in lust. I grabbed his right horn, holding onto it as he sucked like his life depended on it and then pulled away.

I gave a frustrated grunt but my cock stood outward in attention as hard as stone. He pondered for a moment and grabbed one of the leather straps at his belt before wrapping it around the base of my maleness.

"Hmmmrhhh...yes, that appears to be your length. A perfectly large radius for a perfectly large stud. Bring the next bull over..."

I was quickly shuffled out of the way by my Elder and Noekar stepped forward. The Gold Master did the same manstrations to him, sucking on his shaft and bringing him to full hardness before taking measurements.

The other four minotaurs received the same treatment and each one was measured by the length of a leather strap. It was like clockwork and the whole affair took only about fifteen minutes. All the Elders were hard as they watched their initiates get their measurements taken and some of the Elders even fiddled with their own cockrings.

When it was finally over, all of the minotaurs stood at the ready and glanced at one another eagerly. Their eyes scanned over muscle and oil. Strongarm licked his lips and wrapped an arm around his Elder to pull him close. Teeris and Munrios were embracing like the lovers they were and smiling with glee. Noekar watched me closely, his eyes looking me over and he gave a sheepish smile. Durjar was busy fingering his Elder, the two fingers he had pistoning in and out of his Elder with audible squelching sounds and his Elder simply pushed back needfully against them.

"Alright. We must begin the collection. Come to the courtyard..." the Gold Master spoke suddenly as he hooked his straps back onto his belt.

We did as we were told, each of us sauntering our way out towards the courtyard and into the open air. Immediately, my eyes fell upon the tilework that we were walking on. It looked as old as time itself but still immaculately preserved. My hooves clinked on the grooves of and each of them siphoned right to the middle where there was an open circle. If I had a bird's eye view, I would see the grooves each were leaned towards the center.

"We shall start our collecting here," the Gold Master said as he beckoned around the courtyard. Tables were set up along with lavish couches and chairs. Goblets were placed that were filled with wine and some were made of beautiful, transparent glass. They were filled to the brim with oil.

Stepping forward, the Gold Master wrapped his arms around me and I blushed as he pulled me forward and towards him. I could smell his musk coming off his body and his own desires.

"Your spirits live inside of one another. We shall collect them by pushing them out of you. Care to explain while I demonstrate with Tysius here, Elders?"

I blushed even more red when he leaned forward and started to make out with me passionately. Each of the Elders in turn moved to their own initiates and started to explain the ritual personally. I overheard my own Elder as he circled the Gold Master and I.

"The ritual begins by purging your soul of any impurities. First, we must either make the initiated purge so they can be filled with a stronger spirit."

Moans rang out as the Elders descended upon their chosen bulls like locust upon a field of fresh wheat. Neokar laid on his back while his Elder plugged the lean bull's mouth with his cock and then took Neokar's into his own muzzle. Their loud slurps and sucking sounds were audible to anyone nearby.

Teeris and Munrios kissed sweetly and gently, the younger but more broad shouldered minotaur having his legs hiked up onto Munrio's powerful shoulders and Munrios lining his cock up to pin Teeris in a mating press. The two were taking their time, however and were clearly not new to making love.

Strongarm had already bent over one of the many couches nearby and had his Elder balls deep in him. The two fucked like animals, the fiddling around the pool followed by their measurements not doing each other any favors. Balls slapped against balls with the two and the oil that they used as lube was leaking out of Strongarm's hole and running down his leg.