All That Glitters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dajun was looking rather bored as his Elder ate him out. He had his hand on the Elder's horn and was dominantly pulling him down closer to his hole. He leaned close to his Elder and explained that if he had to get fucked, then he was going to get fucked properly and practically trapped his Elder between his thighs.

The kissing that I was getting from the Gold Master was soft at first as he matched my pace. I was no stranger to making love to men but the massive cock that was between his legs was something that would take more prep than what I was used to. The fire that was burning inside me started to get more pronounced and I began to nip at his lower lip. He stuck out for me, a smirk across his face and I pulled at his before letting it go. He did the same to my lip and I groaned out at the sensation.

I felt the Elder's fingers slip into my hole and only lifted my tail. After everything that I had been through, the penetration was easy and he slipped on inside. The fingers spread my hole open and I groaned at the sensation of being stretched. The oil allowed an easy entry and I pushed back needfully against him. The Elder wrapped an arm around me and I started to get flashbacks to the pool once again as he grinded his body against mine. I was sandwiched against two powerful males who wanted nothing more than to bring me to where I rightfully belonged.

I sighed needfully when the Gold Master pulled away and my eyes went wide as his tongue trailed down my body. I cried out when his mouth found my right nipple and his tongue licked across the sensitive nub. When his mouth wrapped around it and sucked, my knees nearly buckled. I felt my Elder's breath on my neck, the proximity of his body so close to my own that I had nowhere to go.

When the Gold Master's tongue trailed across my chest, my breath hitched. He was an expert in more things than just smelting it seemed and I groaned out in lust as he gave the same treatment to my other nipple. My body flexed of its own accord and I thrusted forward. The Elder behind me chuckled, plucking his fingers out of me and wordlessly lining up his cock with my hole.

I held my breath as the head of the Elder's cock teased my hole. It was the thickest head that I had ever felt against me and I found myself drawing inspiration to Strongarm whose head was bobbing in unison with the thrusts into his tight hole. Neokar was now chest down with his ass in the air as his own Elder started to kiss his hole, the tongue licking across the entrance.

An orgy of pleasure was beginning to break out between each of us and it was only a matter of time before we all were getting speared. I did not even feel the initial penetration into my hole because I was too focused on the Gold Master who made his way down my abs. His tongue never left my body and trailed over the muscle and the trail of saliva he left behind was like a perverted receipt.

I stood up straight even when my Elder bottomed out inside of me but the cry of lust that came out of my lips could not be stopped. Even the ever strict Dajun had his eyes closed as his Elder pounded into him. The previously dominant bull's tail flicked out of the way and a bright blush crossed his face as his Elder pounded into him with such force that it made the muscles of his rump wobble and shake with each heavy hit.

Teeris and Munrios were in their own throes of passion. Munrios was balls deep into Teeris but was slowly working his muscles into the younger minotaur. Teeris had his arms wrapped around Munrios's neck as the top kissed along Teeris's neck and finished on his lips.

The two were so infatuated with one another that I swore they were practically one body. Munrios's hips moved slowly at first like a wave forming and churning in the ocean before crashing forward and making Teeris groan out. Teeris gave no resistance as he offered himself fully to Munrios, his legs spread out with his hooves still on the ground unlike Dajun who's ankles were thrown up into the air.

When the Gold Master got to my balls, I wasn't even registering the Elder pounding into me. It was like I was set in a trance, watching the Gold Master's brown eyes stare at me and that smile made my legs shake. The Gold Master smirked as he brought his tongue out and licked across my balls. The sweet oils and a light musk must have intrigued him enough because he took a long whiff after doing so as if savoring me like a fine wine. He then started to lick up along the bottom of my shaft which hopped and jumped as the Elder pounded into me.

The Elder grunted into my ear, his arms flexing as he pulled me close to him and his hips bounced off of my rump again and again. I was being filled up; the pressure that was placed inside of me sending electric shocks through my body that was sent from the heavens above. I did not know where he kept angling his cock but it felt so incredible that it made my own jump and dance. Pre started to drip down on the Gold Master but the black furred bull did not mind. His tongue lapped at the tip of my cock and he sensually stroked my maleness. He did not hesitate with the foreskin and worked it well.

I was jelly in their hands as the Elder thrusted forward and his hips slapped off of my rump and pushed me right into the Gold Master's open maw. I was stuck between them and I brought my right hand forward to put it gently on the Gold Master's head which got me a long, pleasured rumble from him and used my left hand to reach around and grab onto the Elder's rump to feel it flex in my palm.

With every thrust inward, another grunt came out of me and more spurts of pre cum which the Gold Master was all too happy to indulge in. I could tell I was not the only one enjoying myself. My ass was getting sloppy. The mixture of oil and pre that the Elder pumped into me was turning my hole into a mess. I could hear him huff in my ears and his sweaty body began to stick to my back. I could smell his arousal and I blushed as I felt a warm sensation begin to build up behind my balls.

The Gold Master had engulfed my shaft by now, his mouth working me. It was like dipping into living, silk sheets. I had nowhere to go; they were going to milk me for everything I had. I started to push back against the Elder, my body egging him on and the rest of the minotaurs around me seemed to follow my lead. Neokar was mounted now, his chest pressed down against the grooves and his tough hide getting a thrashing from his Elder's hips. He mooed out softly as he raised his ass up and begged gently for more. His Elder gave him everything and hunched over his body to rail against him.

My eyes moved towards Teeris and Munrios as they still continued to make love. They were unconcerned with anything going on around them, their kisses passionate and real. It was so full of need and desire that I reckoned they completely forgot why they were doing the ceremony in the first place.

Strongarm had maneuvered the Elder onto the couch, the Elder's back against the soft material as he was being ridden by his lover. Hips came down to bash against the Elder's own again and again and Strongarm cried out for more. The Elder gripped onto Strongarm's sides, hoping to get some amount of control of the situation but it was to no avail; Strongarm had the advantage.

Meanwhile, Dajun was silently praying as he was fucked and attempted to keep himself under control. They were meditations, attempting to calm him as his cock throbbed openly upward. He was enjoying every second of it but the way his eyes were shut tight said more than the words coming from his mouth; he was close and was asking the Gods to grant him completion.

With each hit against my prostate, my end was coming swiftly. My nails dug into the Elder's hips and the Gold Master's fur on the top of his head and the Gold Master gave a pleasant rumble. The Gold Master's cock throbbed between his legs, the ring that looped along the tip glimmered brilliantly in the sun which only highlighted the pre that dribbled from his aroused member.

"I-I can't...I'm going to..."

The Gold Master glanced upward towards me, his eyes bearing into my being and in one fell swoop he hilted my cock into his warm, welcoming throat. I yelled out, the long roar signaling the inferno inside me coming to a great head and I let go of everything. The pent up fire that was inside me and fueled by the teasing I received earlier and now getting my very innards toyed with took what was due.

The climax was unceremonious and sudden and my balls danced between my legs as I pumped my offering straight down the Gold Master's throat. I still had more to give, however and he pulled away and moved to my side to allow my load to get pumped into the grooves of the siphoning tiles.

I watched my load get carried away as I blanketed the tile with shot after shot. The white streaks flung forward and the Gold Master smiled joyously as he continued to stroke my uncut cock. With one final surge, my cock stood hard and unyielding and still pulsating. The Elder behind me cried out in lust as my hole spasmed around his own member and pulled out to add his own load to the mix. I felt some of it splatter my ass and my balls and I sighed in relief as the hot liquid splattered against my hole and mixed with the oils.

Each of us were left a hot and panting mess. The Elder wiped his cock on my brown fur of my back and ass which left thick, white streaks and gave me a tender kiss on my cheek. The yells and moans around me told me the rest of the studs were starting to finish as well.

As the Gold Master cleaned my cock with his wide tongue, I had a chance to watch the rest of our party finish. Neokar was filled with the rest of his Elder. He did not pull out but allowed his generous offering to leak past his cock and fill the grooves and Noekar came hands. The thick shots of cum that filled his guts was far too much and he ended up panting the grooves white along with his muscled chest and abs.

Teeris and Munrios took the same philosophy with Munrios crying out as he plunged deep into his lover. His hips rolled and he adjusted himself left and right. I noticed his rump flex and his balls pull up between his legs again and again. I counted the shots as his taint flexed and the twelve that filled his lover spilled out and onto the grooves as well. I looked over at my Elder who smiled sheepishly.

"So, why did you pull out?" I panted out lustfully and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

He chuckled. "I thought that is what we were supposed to do..."

It appeared that the rest of his companions disagreed.

In response to being filled to the brim, Teeris painted his abs and chest white. The streaks went all over his muscles and some even managed to shoot onto his face. Munrios watched his lover with a warm smile and kissed him, his body leaning forward to smear the climax on his own chest and abs. It was a sandwich of cum and sweat. Their musk was practically the only thing the two could smell.

The Gold Master spoke up after cleaning my cock and balls off with his tongue, peeking up under my shaft as it flopped over the top of his head. "It is what they are supposed to do. My offering only goes to the next Chief. The rest receive the Elder's load...filled with their wisdom and experience."

"And what if they beg for you, Gold Master?" I asked with a whimper to my voice as he licked across the head of my cock.

"Then I will give them what they desire but the Gods have only blessed my load for you. That is what the divines desire."

My Elder looked relieved that he did not do the ceremony incorrectly and kissed my cheek once again. "My name is Anera, Tysius. It is of tradition that you keep me close to relieve you of your burdens..."

His hand worked his way down between my rump and forward to push upon my taint teasingly and I grunted. He forced a few more ropes of cum out of me before he rolled my balls in his hands and smiled.

"You will find me useful in more ways than just general advice," Anera said with confidence.

I had no reason to doubt him.

There was another groan of pleasure as Strongarm rode his Elder. The bull had cum without touching himself, the streaks of white bouncing up and around with each bounce of his hips and the Elder looked practically cross eyed as he gave Strongarm everything pent up in his balls. The load ran forth and into the grooves below, the load making its way towards the center with the rest.

I chuckled at the display and the Gold Master below turned my small laugh into a long moan as he took my shaft to the hilt one last time before standing straight up. He kissed me passionately and I could taste my cum on his lips. He swallowed all of it diligently and I found myself far more pleased than I ever thought possible.

I had no idea what was in store for me next but the hard cock that laid between the straps of the Gold Master's belt told me that this event was far from over. The Gold Master's ears flicked when the final groan of pleasure signaled the end of Dajun and his Elder.

Dajun was practically wheel barreled upward. At some point, the Elder must have stolen a pillow from the couches and placed it underneath Dajun's head. The Elder stood up, pushing his cock as deep as it would go down and into Dajun whose body was up at an angle. Dajun shouted out as his member pulsed and cum rained down upon his body. The Elder groaned, shoving deep inside of Dajun and I could have swore by the Gods that the Elder was waiting for this moment for a long while.

The final minotaur was filled until there was spillover, just like the rest, which was siphoned down like the rest of the loads. Dajun swore as the Elder finished up inside of him, the two looking at one another and Dajun simply grinned at the Elder.

"That all you got?"

The Elder huffed and pulled out quickly which made the young bull gasp and he flicked his tail across the load that dribbled out of his tight hole. Dajun looked on, noticing the other bulls were done and frowned. His Elder unceremoniously dropped the cocky bull onto the tile and he fell with an "oof" and frowned.

"Is that really it? Are we finished?" Dajun blurted out as he lifted himself off of the ground and stood up straight. His cock wobbled between his legs and leaked onto the ground, the cum splattering onto the grooves like the rest and Dajun spread his rump to feel his sloppy hole.

Dajun's Elder glared at him as he was busy flicking cum off of his cock, the precum flying off in various directions but before he could say a word, the Gold Master spoke up.

"No. We are far from finished," the Gold Master stated as he stood up and loomed over me. I stared up at him, his presence standing over me like the statues of the Gods and he looked fit to be among them. He lifted one finger and twirled it with a grin.

I gulped, looking back over my shoulder at Anera and he nodded before speaking.

"We have cleansed you. It is time for you to receive your divine load..."

I did as I was told and turned around. The Gold Master then beckoned each of the bulls around closer. Every Elder and initiate came forward obediently with cocks dripping of cum and oil. Each of them surrounded both of us and I felt the Gold Master's body push against my back and he grabbed my thigh before lifting it up to unveil my battered hole.

He pointed to Neokar and then gripped one of my right nipples and said, "You'll take this position for our next Chief."

He bowed politely and then walked up to me. He smiled before leaning forward and taking my right nipple into his mouth. Then he pointed to Neokar's Elder and pointed to the other nipple.

The Elder walked forward and told me his name but I did not catch it; my attention cut between the cock that was pushing up against my ass and the two bulls now latched onto my nipples. My member jumped in between my legs with each lick and suck and I shivered with each tongue movement against the sensitive nubs.

Dajun was then commanded behind the Gold Master and he kneeled. I could see what Dajun was doing, but the slurping and moans coming from the Gold Master was telling me all I needed to know. Dajun's Elder then told me his name but once again, I failed to remember it at the time and I felt his tongue lick across my balls before kissing the Gold Master's own.

I groaned out as the Gold Master's cock penetrated me, the ring on his cock pushing into my hole and sunk deep into me. I moaned out and the Gold Master beckoned Anera forward and the Elder obeyed. I felt the Gold Master's left hand up my chest and then his finger fell on my lips. Anera grinned and walked forward and his lips met me. My eyes fluttered as Anera quickly added his tongue into my muzzle and my mouth could do nothing but suck on his tongue.

I closed my eyes, the pleasure turning into a blur as the Gold Master sunk in deeper. Another bull walked forward and I could hear their hooves on the tile floor. A hand gripped my cock for a quick moment and the hand was quickly replaced by a warm mouth. Another finger on my abs and I felt a tongue lick across them along with a name that I could not remember. And finally, two final bulls were moved to my pits and I felt tongues lick across the musk and sweat.

I did not even notice the Gold Master hilt into me and his massive balls were pushed up against mine. I could hear him mooing softly in my ear and he adjusted his posture. He grinded against me and the oil that was in my hole gave a squelching sound. His cockring was cool against my rump and the ring that looped at the tip of his cock pushed against parts of me I did not know existed.

The sounds that came out of me were muffled by Anera's mouth and I could do nothing but bask in the pleasure. It was almost overwhelming and as I brought my hands forward to grip the minotaur that was sucking on my member, the Gold Master pulled my hands back down. He growled in my ear as he started to thrust into me and a huff of hot air brushed against my cheek.

"You will cum by our hands. These brothers will be your hands and legs. They will be an extension of your power. Put your trust in them," the Gold Master said with a rumble to his voice and his hips began to move.

Blow after blow hit my ass and I yelled into Anera's mouth. The feeling of his massive cock stretching my hole to a wonderful amount and the Gold Master's member shoved into me again and again which forced pleasure up my spine.

I was completely powerless. My own body was being used as nothing more than a device for pleasure and the hand that was grabbing my thigh squeezed tighter. The tongues that licked across my body started to move faster. The sweat, cum, and musk that my fur held was being eaten like a luxury and each bull wanted their fill. I felt like I was prey that was being played with before the final strike and I wanted nothing more than that.

I wanted to be devoured. I wanted to be consumed and then reworked and reshaped into the image they had for me. I wanted to be the leader the Gods desired and the minotaur that brought honor to my ancestors. I cried out, the sound muffled as I pushed back against the Gold Master and the large bull roared out with a booming laugh.

"Yes! Give into your destiny!" the Gold Master stated as he continued to breed me. His pendulous balls slapped against my comparably meager offering as he started to thrust faster. The tongues that worked across the Gold Master's hole and balls started make them slick enough that there was a moment where his balls stuck against my taint and rump.

My body shook with each earth shattering thrust into me and I heard a gag as the minotaur around my cock took me to the base. A tongue slipped into my muzzle, the mouths working my nipples started to lick at a feverish pace, and my whole body screamed for me to finish.