All Comments on 'All That Glitters Ch. 35'

by bigtddybr

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassalmost 3 years ago
So enjoyed more of this incredible tale!

I have said it before, this is such a captivating story and I cannot get enough!!!! More...more...more please!

MankeyMankeyalmost 3 years ago

Brilliant, utterly brilliant. This story just keeps going from strength to strength, and every time I finish the present chapter I am on tenterhooks waiting on the next one. In fact, I think I have read the whole thing through maybe 4 times now, with of course favourite sections that I look forward to re-reading. Do please keep this story going beyond the next chapter, as there is obviously so much still to tell, reveal and uncover.

RedRhythmicSerpentRedRhythmicSerpentalmost 3 years ago

Outstanding! Thanks for sharing your talent with us. I enjoyed reading this chapter while sipping my morning coffee. What a great start to the day.

prsstaridprsstaridalmost 3 years ago

Another superb chapter bigtddybr.

Someone needs to light a fire under some senators asses. I can't wait to see where you go with all the story threads. Keep up the great work.

DogmancyprusDogmancyprusalmost 3 years ago

Yet another great chapter. Looking forward to the next one.

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaalmost 3 years ago

Did you get your inspiration for the 'Cats from the Honor Harrington novels? In the last 2 months I've read the whole series and the animals from that series reminded me of yours. Although theirs are 6-legged, heavy-gravity world inhabitants and sentient. Towards the end of the series, they start learning sign-language to communicate with the two-legs (AKA humans).

Crusader235Crusader235almost 3 years ago
Wonderful

A wonderful tale. Five stars truly is nor enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just…oh wow! I just started reading this story last week and now am anxious for the next chapters! Ugh! Very well done!!!

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyalmost 3 years ago

Worthy of adulation! Another amazing chapter. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another great chapter, but the ‘learn from the humans’ bit just seemed a little off to me. Wasn’t one of the Union races a splinter of pod-drran that didn’t put the soldiers in charge? I would think that the goddess would tell them to follow the teachings of their own people, rather than some alien race.

zorb1970zorb1970almost 3 years ago

Amazing!an epic in the making.

GO123GO123almost 3 years ago

What a fantastic chapter! I eagerly look forward to the next.

Paladin155Paladin155almost 3 years ago

I agree with the others. sAnother great chapter! Looking forward to the next.

dasnenosdasnenosalmost 3 years ago

35 chapters of a spellbinding tale. Keep it up!

Brittanyduran86Brittanyduran86almost 3 years ago

It will be 30 days in 3 days since a chapter. I'm dying without more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Hope all is well with you. Looking forward to the next chapter.

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudealmost 3 years ago

HBO needs to make a series out of THIS!!!!

What awesome writing! What an engrossing story!!!

Please keep going!!!

Thanks,

FDD

prsstaridprsstaridalmost 3 years ago

Yes!! Chapter 36 is submitted (i'm guessing around 8/2 it should be published. Sooner if we are lucky) and Chapter 37 is completed and waiting until Chapter 36 is published before submission. It's like Thanksgiving and Christmas a week apart. I can't wait to see what plot twists you have planned for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This whole thing, which started with great promise, is fizzling out.

The constant millionaire/billionaire presentations, the conspicuous consumption off slave blood money (a REWARD???? REALLY???), it’s all so nauseating and gauche.

You are better at space opera. I’m bored with your anthropology lectures.

Wildwood55Wildwood55about 2 years ago

Well, this is certifiable space opera, now; we got us some time travelin' goin' on! LOL

Sure like this more pages per chapter trend. Keep it goin'.

Have lost the ability to rate, again, since the last chapter I commented on. Haven't done anything, but go from chapter to chapter, and it just quit working. Sure sucks that I can't contribute to the rating of your work.

GeoD

Raka101Raka10111 months ago

Im very much enjoying your story. I do have one small complaint. You spend pages describing the empath council with Junelliya and pages describing how they will determine who gets what frequent of radio but blow right through a huge battle where all our main characters are involved. That is disheartening.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigtddybr@bigtddybr
20 Apr 2024. Ch. 65 is nearing completion. Hopefully it will go to the editors by the end of next week. I want to put out at least one chapter per month. The new version of the Notes chapter (v 14), was finally posted. I do not know why it takes so long to post these Notes cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES