All Comments on 'All That Glitters Ch. 60'

by bigtddybr

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Edhawk64Edhawk649 months ago

Thanks for sharing, it was a thoroughly enjoyable read as always.

Keep up the good work, as I am already looking forward to reading the next chapter.

prsstaridprsstarid9 months ago

An amazing chapter.

DogmancyprusDogmancyprus9 months ago

Yet another great chapter, the wait was worth it 5* again. Keep it coming bigtddybr.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Long awaited but excellent continuation of this story. Sorry for the challenges in getting it out but well worth it.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Every time I see the title of your story in the listing, my heart begins to beat faster, and my day brightens.

Again a very enjoyable read! Five stars as per usual. 👍👍

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This story just keeps getting better and better.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5* fun to read, I hope we won't have to wait so long for the next chapter.

Thanks for this story.

mithanialmithanial9 months ago

Another enjoyable read. Looking forward to the story progressing.

pk2curiouspk2curious9 months ago

It is so special and important that you attend to so much proper grammar , spelling , details , etc . As all of this is completely foriegn to everyone but you . But you " bring it home " . Such insightful and long chapters . So fun to read . Thank you Sir .

tomnorristomnorris9 months ago

GREAT story can't wate to read what happens next, it would make a GREAT anime or movies series like game of thrones.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
""We like to MOVE!!" the children came back.

Channeling your inner Julian? The interaction between Barbara & the children cracked me up & immediately brought to mind the scene from the Madagascar movie, where Julian, the king of the ringtailed lemurs breaks into dance & sings, 'I like to move, move! Well done.

Good chapter, as usual. ATG has shaped up into a world class tale. Thanks for sharing & for putting the work in to provide us w/ a free, good read.

GeoD

AustincoolevonyAustincoolevony9 months ago

I have really enjoyed this story overall. It is an entire world, not just one character’s arc. I do have one criticism however. You mention several times that the kids aren’t even 2 years old yet. While I like the notion of them being supernatural in their abilities as a guide toward the future of the story I worry that at this point they seem less like toddlers and more like androids. They speak almost 20 languages, never seem to forget any facts, play multiple instruments, can do multi-digit multiplication in their head, have learned multiple combat styles, are trusted by adults to walk the space station on their own and have a firm grasp of the concept of money. It feels like there wouldn’t physically be enough hours in their lives to have encountered all of these things let alone having had time for their hypercurriosity to have explored them. I find myself wanting them to be incredibly advanced 10 or 12 yr olds as opposed to children who would just be potty training. For the story to build the way I think you are heading they need to be amazing, beyond comprehension - and ad I said supernatural. Their powers give them that, so does the worldliness you have given them. My fear is even these traits become less believable if they can do anything and everything that they can think of without fail. Personally I feel their characters would be more believable if they were still limited in some fashion like other children their age.

arrowglassarrowglass8 months ago
More of a truly incredible story...a timeless saga!!!!

I applaud your imagination and thank you for sharing ALL THAT GLITTERS with us! Every chapter just leaves us readers wanting more!!!

arrowglassarrowglass8 months ago
Just a curiosity?

Did you mean to exclude the Atohan from the list of those who Poda-La will make herself available to speak with in the future?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Would get a 6 if it was possible!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigtddybr@bigtddybr
20 Apr 2024. Ch. 65 is nearing completion. Hopefully it will go to the editors by the end of next week. I want to put out at least one chapter per month. The new version of the Notes chapter (v 14), was finally posted. I do not know why it takes so long to post these Notes cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES