All That Remains Bk. 01 - "Awake"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait!" I whispered "don't move."

"I'm not sure I can." She whispered.

I pushed my hips forward trapping her against the back of the chair.

"Just wait." I whispered.

The feeling of her hot, wet cunt around my cock was something I wanted to savour. After a few seconds I could feel her getting tighter around my cock so I slowly pulled my hips back freeing her. My legs felt like they were on fire.

"Don't move Eric." she said huskily.

She began to move her hips, lifting her ass almost like twerking and began picking up speed. I knew I wouldn't last long, she felt so tight that there was no way I could hold back.

"Oh God I'm coming." she gasped sounding surprised.

Her ass was slapping down onto me and I could feel her wetness running onto my legs. That familiar feeling started to spread through me.

"Yes" She sobbed "Oh yes!"

She was pounding against me getting faster and faster. I could feel my orgasam building and before I knew it I was pumping into her, hissing through my teeth while my hands were on her hips holding her tight against me, the orgasam was so intense that I pushed hard against her almost lifting her off her knees.

"Oh shit!" She began shuddering, bucking against my grip, gasping. Her pussy was clamping around me, squeezing so tightly that it felt like I was locked inside her, unable to pull out. I put my arm around her to hold her close as our orgasams subsided.

"Are you ok." I asked.

It felt like an eternity since we had last moved or spoken.

"Oh God yes." She whispered.

We stayed still for long minutes watching the fires.

"What are we going to do?" She asked.

"I'm going to hold you." I replied.

"You know what I mean!" She tipped her head back.

"I know" I sighed "survive, find others, keep surviving and have children. I had pinned my hopes on finding Natalie and Amy. When I saw Nats house I felt lost and empty."

I hugged her and we lapsed into silence for a minute.

"You know I'm the wrong side of 50?" I said.

"I don't care, I'm 23 but so what? It's just numbers, age never bothered me."

"I am old enough to be your dad." I replied.

"I have known you for as long as I've known Nat. So you are not a complete stranger and you did save my life, if you hadn't shown up I could literally have been a dogs dinner."

We lapsed into silence again.

"To be honest I've had a crush on you for years." She murmured.

"Really?" I was a little surprised.

"Oh god yes." she pushed back against me.

She tipped her head back and in the red glow I could see her smile.

"I do have a better plan in mind." I whispered.

"Is it a good one?"

"Let's go to bed" I gently rubbed my arm up and down her body "we have a busy day tomorrow."

"Oh yes?"

"You need clothes. No way are you putting those rags back on. You will have to borrow some of mine in the morning."

"Mmmm, true. I just don't want to move."

"Why not?" I asked.

"Promise not to laugh?"

"I promise."

"I have only ever had two other men. The first time was a one-off thing. Then every time Andrew and I had sex he would come then roll over and go to sleep or we'd argue and I'd end up getting slapped around" I hugged her a little tighter. "I don't know how long we have been here but you have held me all this time and I feel so relaxed, that's a first for me."

She moved her head and kissed my cheek.

"Have you ever had a fantasy that came true?" She asked.

"Yes, it was a big disappointment." I replied.

"Mine wasn't disappointing." She replied.

"I'm happy to hear that." I whispered.

I realised that I was still inside her and was still erect.

"We do need to get some sleep."

"I know, but feeling you inside me and holding me, well" she paused "I never want it to end."

"Neither do I."

I held her. Unconsciously I had cupped her breast and was gently playing with her nipple. When it hardened I realised what I had been doing but didn't stop.

Gemma pushed back against me and sighed.

"I'll never want to move if you keep doing that." She said softly.

I chuckled softly and took my arms from around her. She sighed as she lifted herself up. My cock was still being squeezed by her as she pulled away.

As we walked downstairs she kept her hand on my shoulder then as we walked towards the bungalow we linked hands. I felt like a teenager again.

We entered the bungalows bedroom and got into bed. As we settled she put her head on my chest.

"Did you get ill?" I asked.

"No. Andrew got it, then both of his parents. They all died within a day of each other. Then I got out of the house. I spent the rest of the time looking for people I knew and sleeping rough." she snuggled against me "What about you?"

"Liz died and I was feeling ill, I thought it was just a cold. The day she died I went downstairs and tried to phone her death in and 4 days later I woke up."

"When did you wake up?" She lifted her head and looked closely at me.

"Yesterday " I paused thinking about the four days I was out of it "was there any news about how bad it was?"

"The last news I remember hearing was that over 50% of the worlds population had died. Before they went off air they showed mass graves in a lot of countries. In China they burnt millions of bodies."

"Oh my God, 50%! That's around 4 billion people!"

"Some doctors said that 98 or even 99% of the population could die."

I thought that over for a few minutes until Gemma yawned, I pulled her closer and in a few minutes I fell asleep.

I was woken twice by Gemma having nightmares, crying out and thrashing around but as soon as I touched her she settled back to sleep.

When I eventually woke up It was because Gemma moved. I rolled on to my side to face her.

"Morning" she smiled at me "I was wondering when you'd wake up."

"Hello" I reached up and caressed her face "last night wasn't a dream then?" I replied.

"No thank god it defiantly wasn't" she smiled at me " for the first time in my life I watched someone sleeping and enjoyed it."

I leaned towards her and kissed her gently then I took a good long look at her. Her face is long and thin, pale blue eyes peered back at me but the thing that surprised me was her hair, I thought she had dark almost black hair but after washing it was dark blonde.

"As much as I'd like to stay here all day with you, we need to get me some clothes and i'm starving!"

"Very true, if you were naked all day it would be difficult for me to keep my hands off you." I said lightly.

"I like the sound of that, but later" she swung her legs off the bed "and we need to find out about Amy."

We found her a pair of my jeans and a shirt then over breakfast I told her my plans.

"We go to town for your clothes, we don't want to be too long in any one place."

"Why are you so worried, if you fired that gun it would scare off those dogs."

"I'm not too worried about dogs. There could be people out there who will see this as an opportunity to do what they want. Building their own empire with us as slaves. Others will want you and will probably kill to get you and God help us if any of the real nutters have survived."

She looked stunned.

"Oh, I see what you mean."

"What I think we should do is get what we need, bring it back here to store it. Make this place our home for as long as we can."

"Ok sounds good." She said.

"I don't know Rugby that well so I'll let you guide me. We will need sleeping bags as well."

She told me where we were going and we set off. The drive into the town was eerie, a smoke haze hanging in the air. A few of the shops had been looted and we passed a few scattered bodies. The first shop we entered had all the clothing she needed, I even grabbed some clothes for myself. We then had to break into the main shopping centre to get to the outdoors shop. Here I grabbed some walking boots, sleeping bags, two bottled gas stoves, vacuum flasks, hand powered lamps and some water purification tablets. We returned to the car and planned our next move.

"Theres an Asda around the corner. Perhaps we should stock up on tinned food."

I agreed with her. When we got there the smell of rotting food made us work fast. We managed to take lots of bottled water and canned food of every description. I grabbed a couple of bottles of booze before moving on to the in-store pharmacy for antibiotics, dressings, bandages and as many vitamin supplements as I could find. We loaded as much as my poor old Ford could take.

"I think that will keep us fed for a while, lets get it back and stored away." I told her.

"Thank God, the smell was getting to me."

We drove back to the unit and as we turned into the industrial estate I noticed a used car dealership and pulled over.

"Why have you stopped." Gemma looked nervous.

"Let's go car shopping." I joked.

I spotted a Land Rover Discovery that had a winch and looked it over.

"It's £15,000! Can we afford it?" Gemma quipped.

I burst out laughing.

"There will be plenty of room in the back. Come on lets find the keys." I finally managed.

I broke into the office and found the right keys, I also spotted a hand powered fuel pump which I took. When I turned the ignition on it showed a full tank of diesel.

"Can you drive?" I asked.

Gemma nodded.

"Right, you drive the Focus and I'll drive this" again she nodded "then it's lunchtime."

Thankfully there were no cars parked behind the discovery so I manoeuvred it out. We drove back and parked both cars inside.

"Lets unload and store everything then lunch is that ok?"

"Then I want to change, your briefs are not the most comfortable things." She replied.

"Okay." I chuckled.

We cooked a large lunch and even had red wine, not usually drank with tinned meatballs and potatoes.

"Eric, it's getting late" she was looking out of the window "we should be looking for Amy!"

"I know but one more day won't change things" I thought about the route " I will set an alarm for 8 tomorrow, we eat, pack enough to last two days, sleeping bags and go."

"Okay, will we be coming back here?"

"I hope so." I replied.

We finished our meal and relaxed enjoying the wine.

"I want to change." she said.

"Okay provided I get to watch"

"Didn't you get your invite?"

We left the canteen and went downstairs to the bungalow. I had got into the habit of turning the lights off whenever we left a room, even though this unit was designed to be self powered. At the back of my mind I was worried that there could be roaming bands of people who would think nothing of killing both of us for what we had.

We went straight to the bedroom where Gemma slowly undressed. Completely naked now she started sorting through some of the clothes she had chosen. The temptation to just grab her was so strong but I resisted and watched her dress, the temptation became even stronger when she put on thin lacy knickers and bra.

"Feel better now?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm keeping your shirt to sleep in, is that okay?"

"Have as many as you like" I replied "when your done I suggest we pack what we need into the disco."

We packed a couple of double sleeping bags, enough food for a couple of days, the stove and I put the pistol in the car. We then boiled water and washed a couple of the flasks. By the time we had finished it was dark outside. In the distance I could hear booms, like thunder. Grabbing a pair of binoculars I had picked up, we went to the window, in the distance the fires still raged.

"I can't see what's happening." I said to Gemma before handing her the binoculars.

We watched for sometime before I suggested bed. We checked the doors and undressed. Gemma flung herself on the bed with her arms and legs out stretched.

"I'm going to miss this bed." She mused.

"We will be back. We should only be gone for a couple of days."

I approached the foot of the bed and looked at her. She looked so young, slim body with a flat stomach, her nipples were hard already. I put my knees on the bed then slowly went down on her. As I pushed my tongue through her sparse pubic hair she gasped. She smelt clean, as if she had just washed. Her clitoris was tiny compared to my wife's, but I ran my tongue over it. She moaned and lifted her knees. I managed to position my mouth over it and sucked gently.

"Oh god yes." She gasped.

I started sucking hard then easing off. Each time I sucked hard she would gasp, as I sucked I slid my forefinger up and down her soaking wet opening teasingly letting the tip slip inside her a little then pulled it out.

"I'm coming, oh god I'm coming." She panted.

I sucked her clit hard and pushed two fingers deep into her and twisted them left to right dragging my fingertips along her vaginal walls.

She clamped her knees together around my head and let out a long slow sigh as she bucked her hips against my mouth.

I stopped sucking her then dragged my tongue across her clit, this made her gasp, her tight pussy squeezed my fingers.

She let out a long moan as her body relaxed so I sucked her clit hard again. This time she yelped and I felt another wave of tremors race through her body.

She grabbed my head pushing my mouth against her.

"Oh shit I'm coming again" she sounded surprised.

I sucked hard and twisted my fingers faster. Within seconds I felt her pussy tighten around my fingers as another wave of muscle spasms rippled through her.

Her hands were pulling me away.

"Stop!" she gasped.

"Are you okay?" I thought I'd hurt her somehow.

"Yes, wow! My god that was twice!" She sounded shocked.

I was looking down at her, she was panting and covered in sweat. My hard cock was resting against her. I lifted myself and guided my cock into her.

"Oh yes!"

She was so tight I knew I wouldn't be able to hold back. Her right hand slipped between us so I lifted myself up and looked down. She began rubbing her clitoris. No other woman I had been with had done this.

I paused with my cock deep inside her to watch for a few seconds. I could feel her grip then release my cock every couple of seconds. Pulling as far out as I could, but not all the way, I started to slowly fuck her.

Her hand was rubbing harder and faster and she was groaning as she gasped.

She was so tight that I was sure I could feel every part of the inside of her with my cock. I could feel my orgasam building.

"I'm coming." I gasped.

"Yes." Gemma's hand was almost frantic.

Within seconds I came.

"Oh yes!" It felt like I had never had an orgasam before "Li..." I almost shouted my wife's name.

Gemma's legs clamped around me and she made a deep almost animal sound as she climaxed. My hips were pressed against her, it felt as if she was trying to squeeze me out of her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" She shouted.

She was lifting her hips and grinding against me, her hand trapped between us. My throbbing cock felt as if it was still pumping into her, which amazed me as I was never a heavy cummer.

Slowly our bodies began to relax, I lifted a little to release her hand and nearly collapsed on to her.

"Don't move yet Eric." She panted.

"I don't think I can."

We lay like that for what felt like an hour but was probably a few minutes. Eventually I lifted myself up and looked at her.

"What?" She said.

"Just admiring the view, has anyone told you how sexy you are?"

"Not until today" she grinned at me "when was the last time someone told you that you are sexy."

"Who me?" I said lightly "Oh must be all of 10 seconds ago."

"You'll have to move, my legs and hips are killing me!"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." I bent quickly and kissed her.

I pulled out and flopped onto my back, and she put her head on my chest.

"That's the first time I've had more than one orgasam." She murmured.

"Really?" I asked "Glad it was me that did it."

"Mmmm." She replied.

I lay lost in that after love making glow, where you don't want to move and your body is still tingling.

The alarm on my watch woke us, it seemed like I had just closed my eyes.

"Mmm good morning" Gemma kissed me and got out of bed. I listened as she went to the bathroom.

"Eric?" She called

I instantly got out of bed.

"What's the matter?" I nearly ran to the bathroom. She was standing by the open front door.

"What's that noise?"

We were both still naked.

"It's rain!"

The noise was unbelievable. Inside the bungalow as we washed and dressed it was a constant thrum but as we entered the canteen it was like a drum roll. Looking out of the window it was like a fog. We ate and prepared flasks of hot drinks before getting the car ready. I sorted two waterproof ponchos for us, then Gemma backed the Discovery out and I shut and locked the doors. I watched Gemma slide into the passenger seat.

"It's going to be a slow drive!" She had to almost shout.

I set off and had to navigate by looking out the side windows. We cleared the industrial estate and set off down the hill.

"It's a good thing there's no traffic." I said.

Gemma nodded her head. As we reached the bottom of the hill she pointed ahead. The little stream that ran under the road was flowing over it. I slowed down knowing the discovery would be ok.

For the next 20 minutes we crawled along. Then the rain eased and visibility improved. We reached the village of Dunchurch and turned left but halfway down the hill 3 cars were blocking the road. It looked as if one had crashed into a parked car. There was no way around them.

"I'm going to use the winch to pull one out of the way." I told Gemma.

"Okay, but I'm coming out with you."

It took less than 5 minutes to get through but we were soaked at the end of it.

"I hope we don't have to do that too many times." Gemma said.

We drove towards the town of Daventry at a slow speed. I was having to avoid cars and lorries on either side of the road. At one point an articulated lorry was jackknifed blocking the entire road.

"We won't be able to move that!" I said.

There was a gateway on the left of the road and tire tracks ran through the field parallel with it. I wondered who had been through here before us. I decided to risk it and drove in. Driving slowly we followed the tracks to another open gateway and back onto the road clearing the lorry.

The road was clear all the way to the main bypass but this was blocked by a concrete footbridge that had collapsed blocking both sides. I got out and looked to see if there was a way over or around it but it was in vain, a large lorry had plowed into one of the supports. We returned to the discovery.

"Looks like we will have to double back and go the longer route." I told Gemma.

"How far?"

"Not too far."

I looked at the road atlas to make sure I was going the right way. I swung the car around and headed through the town centre. As we moved away the rain stopped. It was as if a tap had been turned off, it just stopped.

"Thank god" Gemma looked at me "I was getting a headache!"

The visibility cleared so I was able to pickup speed. As we approached the town centre we had to play dodgems again with parked and crashed cars but the roads were not too bad. We made our way around the town and back onto the route I had planned. As we descend the hill towards a place called Weedon we could see that the road was flooded. We stopped and got out of the car.

"How deep do you think it is?" Gemma asked.

"Look at the traffic light pole" I pointed "I'd say it's under 2 feet but rising, we better go."

I took the discovery into the water and turned right after 200 yards I noticed the roof of a car ahead of us and realised that the road dipped, we weren't going to make it! I quickly spun the steering wheel to the right and put my foot hard on the accelerator. As we headed back the way we came Gemma started pointing ahead.

"Faster Eric,look!"