All That Remains Bk. 01 - "Awake"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should keep yourself shaved Magda, it suits your figure." Gem said reaching for her clothes.

Magda replied in polish.

"Can Magda use your razor Eric?"

"It's electric, no good for that" I looked at them "we will get some today, ok?"

"Ok." Magda started dressing.

On my way back from the toilet the girls were chatting in the kitchen.

"Breakfast will be ready soon." Gem said.

I turned the radio on .

"..top calling."

"Good morning." I replied.

"Hi dad. We are about to set off. I will check in with you every hour. Is that okay?" Amy said.

"Okay, we are about to eat then we will set off. Why not chat as you drive?"

"Nats in one car and I'm in the other."

"Ahh I see you don't want to get pulled over by the police do you."

"Dad you daft sod!" She replied.

"I will leave the radio on and will listen out for you, one of us will respond."

"Ok dad, please be careful."

"And you. Love you loads" I replied "Amy, go slow and let us try to catch up to you, okay?"

"We will, tonight we will spend a couple of days in one place. I'm looking forward to seeing you soon, Flattop out."

"Be with you soon, redwolf out."

I looked up as the girls came in. We finished our food and Magda insisted on washing the dishes, which I found amusing. When she was satisfied we set off. The drive to Buckingham went smoothly and it was there that I stopped at a service station. It looked like something the big petroleum companies had missed way back in the 1970s, the forecourt pumps looked like antiques. After telling Amy that we would be busy and I would call her, I managed to get the cover off one of the diesel pumps and found there was a slot for manual operation. All I had to do is find the handle.The door into the place was no problem and Gem found the handle.

We took turns filling the discovery and 5 fuel cans with diesel but it was slow going "Fumping" as Magda called it.

"I'm knackered now!" Gemma exclaimed.

"Do you want to sit in the car, I just want to see what they have in the shop." I closed the last of the cans.

Gemma got in the back of the car.

"Okay I go?" Magda asked Gem.

She waved her off. I opened the back and grabbed a lamp and began winding it. The little shop had a variety of items including safety razors and shaving foam.

"Here you are Magda!" I grabbed a couple of handles with replacement blades.

She was by my side.

"Is good."

Suddenly her hand was over my crotch feeling for my cock.

"I will be smooth soon." Then she moved away.

This woman was going to be a handful! I noticed a display of short rang walkie talkies.

"10 km range, USB charging "

I grabbed 3 boxes of the things and left.

"There's a pharmacy just down the road, do you want to see if they have the arnica?" I asked when we got to the car.

"Yes, you come Gemma?" Magda asked.

"I'll stay here if that's okay, I feel sleepy."

"Ok but keep the doors locked until we get back."

She nodded and we set off. I had to smash the glass in the front door which took a few attempts. Magda headed off looking for the alternative medicines and I went to the back of the shop. She caught up with me whilst I was looking for more antibiotics, I heard rustling and assumed she was looking for something. She touched my shoulder so I turned around.

She was naked from the waist down. Without a word being said she reached down and undid my jeans then pulled them and my briefs down in one go, dropped to her knees and took my cock in her mouth. She greedily sucked it into her mouth which was hot, her tongue was rasping and curling all over me and In no time I was rock hard and she released me. She stood up then moved over to a desk and sat on the edge of it with her legs spread. It felt like I was moving in slow motion as I shuffled towards her, she was just the right height for me so I bent my dick and slid it into her waiting cunt. It was just sex, a quickie as Liz used to say when we were younger. All I wanted to do was satisfy myself. I started to ram into her, speeding my movements as she grabbed my shoulders. The wet sounds coming from my cocks movement and the slight bump of the desk hitting the wall were the only sounds neither of us said anything. I was fucking her hard and fast, pushing hard against her each time.

Magda had her eyes closed, then she started to grunt every time I slammed into her. The noise seemed to spur me on and my orgasam began to build.

"I come." She gasped.

Suddenly her hot cunt seemed to writhe around me, I had never felt anything like it before. It was as if she had fingers inside her that were gripping my cock, then sliding up and down it. Needless to say I came. My hips slapped against her one last time.

"Yes!" I hissed.

Her pussy was still clamping around me as my cock pumped into her, every time I thought I was spent she would grip me and I'd push forward to get deeper.

Even though my legs felt like they were on fire I stayed in this position until my breathing slowed.

"You ok." Magda whispered.

"Never better" I smiled at her "what about you?"

"I need that" she replied "I not help myself, I had to have."

"It's okay, I understand" I reached up to her face "I have felt the same many times."

I moved slightly and my softening cock slid out of her. She sat forward and kissed me.

"You husband to two now?" she asked.

Her question puzzled me for a short time.

"I suppose I am."

She pushed me back slightly, got off the desk and walked into the shop returning with a pack of baby wipes.

"You clean." She grabbed a handful and started wiping herself.

I copied her removing any evidence of what we had done. We then dressed, grabbed a couple of plastic bags to carry our haul. On the way out Magda stopped and dropped a handful of pregnancy testing kits into her bag.

"We may need soon!" She said as I looked at her.

When we got to the car I felt guilty waking Gem up. We were back on the move within a few minutes.

"Mmmm, whats that nice smell." Gem asked.

"I grabbed a packet of stuff to move it and it burst all over my hands" I lied "I used some baby wipes to clean my hands."

She accepted my story.

Magda climbed into the back with Gemma and as I started the car she pulled out the pregnancy test kits to show Gemma.

"Good idea, but I think its too soon for me." She giggled.

"Me too." Magda replied.

"We can fix that I hope." Gemma's reply was cryptic.

The drive back to Rugby went smoothly but slowly. We avoided the main A5 road and Weedon, the flood water may have receded but I didn't want to move mountains of debris. After a stop for food we pressed on. We passed through Daventry with no problem following the same route. At Dunchurch there was more flooding but it was nothing the car couldn't handle.

"I want to check out the motorway. Shouldn't take too long." I told the girls.

The route would take us around Rugby to a place called Crick. When we got there I drove up the slip road and stopped then looked for the binoculars.

"I think we will use the motorway for part of the journey, it looks pretty clear."

I handed the binoculars around.

"If it will get us north quicker why not?" Gemma said.

"Okay lets get back."

We pulled up at the unit with 2 or 3 hours of daylight left and parked the discovery next to the ford, in all the journey took 7 and a half hours!

"Theres house!" An astonished Magda pointed out.

"You'll like it, it has a shower and hot water!" Gem replied.

"Shower!" Magda sounded incredulous.

As they entered the bungalow I told Amy we had arrived safely and would listen out for them while I planned the route.

"I'm thinking of using the motorway to start off." I told her.

"Avoid it, we tried it and it's a bad move. Stick to the back roads. When your on the move I'll tell you where we stayed and the roads we used." She said

I agreed and opened the back of the discovery I grabbed the bags and a couple of the boxes of radios. Gemma and Magda rejoined me and I asked them to grab the road atlas.

We went upstairs to the canteen and I took over one of the tables and set my mind to work. Writing the route on a paper pad and highlighting it on the map kept me engaged for some time so when a cup of coffee was put by my hand I was forced to look up.

"You need a break Eric." Gemma looked concerned.

"Your right" I looked at my watch "8 pm good grief."

I had plugged the radios in to charge them up and noticed green lights on them.

"Dad!" Amy came over the radio.

"Hello."

"We have pulled up at a caravan sales place because there is the mother of all storms going on."

The sound of electrical discharge was transmitted as she spoke.

"It must be bad, I can hear the lightning. Everyone ok?"

"We are all okay, I'll call when we are settled."

"Okay chat in a bit."

"That sounds bad" Gem said "you need to eat." She poked me to emphasise her point.

"Yes boss, what we got?"

We seemed to be living out of tins but it kept us fed.

"Dad I'm shutting down the radio, this storm is unbelievable, I've never seen so much rain. The lightning is terrifying."

The sound of thunder and electric discharge distorted her voice.

"Okay get your heads down and I will call in the morning but I'll leave the radio on if you need us, good night."

"I cant see us getting much sleep, good night."

I put the radio on the table.

"I think we should get some sleep." I suggested.

"Together?" Magda asked.

"Of course, if I have the strength!" I joked.

As we turned off the lights I noticed that there was no glow on the horizon, the rains had obviously put the fires out.

We walked downstairs to the bungalow.

"I shave first." Magda proclaimed.

"I should shave this stubble off as well, but you first."

Gemma and I walked into the bedroom.

"Are you going to be okay with the three of us together?" I asked her.

"I will be. I know it's strange but I think it's going to be better with the three of us. We need to stick together" She looked thoughtful. "The old ways of one man and one woman are gone."

"You know I'll always want you?" I said.

"I know. If we are to rebuild the human race you will have to be busy!"

I reached out to her and we hugged.

"How long have we been together?"

"Feels like a lifetime, but please don't tell me you love me, not yet ." She mumbled.

"Can't help being old fashioned." I replied.

"That's just one of your good points." She smiled.

"I hope there are more than one. You have given me hope and something to aim for." I said.

"That's another of your good points" she giggled "you've never missed in bed."

"Well with two targets to choose from..." I left the comment hanging.

"I had you first and I know that I can have you anytime." She kissed me.

"One word or click of your fingers and I'm yours."

"I'll hold you to that." She replied.

The bathroom door opened and Magda walked into the bedroom holding her clothes.

"Finished." She held her arms up.

"Wow!" Gemma said.

"You like?" Magda asked.

"I do" Gemma pulled away from me "it looks sexy, can I touch?"

"Of course." Magda replied.

Gem reached out tentatively touched the area above Magda's slit.

"Wow, I never would have thought it could feel so soft!"

My cock was hard already. I watched as she moved her fingers around.

"You should do!" Magda said.

"No, I don't have much there but I'll keep it."

"I need the toilet." It was difficult looking away.

"Don't do anything wasteful in there!" Gemma winked at me.

I washed and shaved as quickly as I could. By the time I got back both of them were sitting on the bed.

I took my time undressing.

"Oh, is good!" Magda said to Gem.

"Yes he is, we are two lucky girls." Gem replied.

"Is husband, wife, wife?" Magda said pointing at Gem and herself as she said wife.

"I'd be happy with that, Eric?" Gem said.

"Okay I'd be happy with that"I moved towards the bed "Are we agreed that non of us will get jealous if I make love to either of you?" I paused for a second "If that makes any sense!"

I was standing naked when Gem and Magda stood up and walked towards me.

"I agree to it, do you Magda?" They were in front of me.

"Yes, I agree."

"It will be the three of us together then?" I asked.

They both nodded. The contrast between them was striking, Gemma with her neat but sparse pubic hair and Magda freshly shaven, Gems smallish and still bruised tits and Magda's large firm tits along with several inches in height was a marked contrast. I leaned forward and kissed Gem gently then did the same to Magda. I was rock hard by now and Gem put her hand around my cock and squeezed. Magda did the same enveloping the end of my cock while I kissed Gem who didn't let go. I felt her body move against me and felt Magda move before her mouth enveloped my cock. Gemma broke the kiss.

"I think Magda wants you."

"I can tell!" I replied.

Gemma stepped back and watched as Magda's mouth worked. She was giving me the best blow job I had ever had! She was taking my whole cock into her mouth then pulling back until just the head was there, then she would twist her head while she sucked hard. I let out a low moan and she released my cock and moved to the bed. Gemma had already slipped under the covers so I followed Magda and got in beside her.

Just as I lay down the radio crackled.

"Dad?" Nats voice sounded strained "dad!"

I reached over and grabbed it.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"We have settled in for the night, but this storm is terrifying! Anything happens I'll let you know."

"Okay sweetheart, stay together and be safe." I replied.

"Will do."

I lay back on the bed. Gemma got out, walked around the bed and climbed in next to me.

"I think we need to sleep" she reached over and turned the lights off "Try to rest Eric."

She snuggled down and pushed against me as Magda did the same. I slept but the occasional nightmare woke me. Having two bodies pressing against me was comforting and erotic. I woke at some point and needed the loo. Still half asleep I made my way to the bathroom and only noticed the light was on when I opened the door. Magda was just about to flush.

"Sorry Magda." I mumbled.

"Is ok, you need?" She asked.

"Ummm." I replied.

I moved to the toilet and relieved myself, Magda stood by the door and watched. I flushed and she took my hand and we walked back to the bed. The warmth of the bed was welcoming so when Magda pressed against me I turned to face her and wrapped her in my arms. I was awoken again to a strange feeling that took me a short while to figure out. Magda had moved at some point and she now had my cock inside her hot wet pussy.

"Awake?" She whispered.

"Oh yes." I replied.

She slowly pushed her hips back and I felt my cock disappear into her. Then she began a gentle movement that I began to respond to.

"Slowly." She whispered.

"You don't need to whisper." Gemma said from behind me.

"Sorry" Magda stopped her movement "I didn't want to wake you."

"Don't stop." She replied.

I felt her move towards me until her body was pressed against my back, all the time Magda was slow fucking me.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Of course I am" She whispered into my ear "I'm here and want to share this with you."

I felt her right arm snake over me and her fingers began playing with my nipple as she began kissing and licking my neck and ear. Magda had begun to pick up the pace and was moaning gently.

"Is that nice Magda?" She asked.

"Oh yes!" She panted.

As Magda's hips moved and Gemma played with my nipples I knew I wouldn't be able to last long so when Magda let out a long low sound and pushed back hard on to me my body responded and my cock began filling her with my cum, my hands were griping her hips pulling her against me as my body convulsed against her. It was an unbelievable orgsam.

"Don't move." Gemma said.

I lay still holding Magda by the hips, my cock still inside her and Gemma pressed against my back.

The next thing I knew was the alarm on my watch. I was still sandwiched between the girls, my limp cock was nestled between Magda's ass cheeks.

"Morning." Gem whispered holding me tight.

"Mmmmm, pinch me. I think this is a dram." I mumbled.

"We have to get up?" Magda asked.

"I'm afraid so. We should all take a last shower before we leave." I said.

This was the prelude of our journey north.