All Comments on 'All the Colours of Love'

by beesol

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fucking negative crap

0

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fuck, Just Awful

Go away with this shit!!! I'm sorry I even skimmed this crap.

vazkor13vazkor13over 9 years ago
20years and suddendly...

well written but really poor story.

Husband is stupid and not someone a normal guy can relate to, and the wife... god sometime I understand the BTB crowd !!!

By the way, my definition of love does not include humiliation and degradation of the 'loved' one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is beyond ridiculous!

This is stupid. No one acts like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not much of a story....

Not much of a man. Meant for the cluck lovers.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Puzzling

I guess you are writing this for yourself and others like you. Fair enough. I can choose to skim over it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yuck!

That isn't love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nothing new here.....

.....just another formulaic Brit cuck story nearly exactly like the 6,003 others before it.

What?

Do you guys share storylines and outlines on a bulletin board off Trafalgar?

Why not try something interesting and even moderately different for a change?

Why not have him show some backbone and tell her, "No!" in no uncertain terms! And why don't any of you write about consequences (god, even make something up for some variety!)? Go out and find one of the 120,000 prowling women and have a good fuck on her time. Anything, please, anything at all different would be a vast improvement!

This was so like the others of its kind, it was empty and trite. You think you're being so naughty and daring, but you're just sad and pitiable.....no imagination whatsoever.

While your writing is certainly easy to follow for all it's technical correctness, you simply offer no new content.

It's a shameful waste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hahaha

that was funny and hot. Just a little bit over the top.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 9 years ago
Agree with other comments -- one star for reasons below.

Amy does not love him, her husband. He's just an old, comfortable bathrobe, or a well-worn pair of shoes. Her attitude regarding whipping him, making him lick out a cream pie, and then peeing in his mouth shows her disdain and contempt for him. And somehow, he responds to the domination by becoming sexually excited!

But I suspect it is the threat to his manhood that triggers reflex erections, rather than his truly liking this sort of treatment from his "soulmate." I concur with other readers that his wimpy acquiescence to her fling with John seems the stereotypical "hubby" response for these Brit cuckold stories.

The first part shows a need for editing. Age forty was repeated unnecessarily in the first paragraph. There were also dropped words and other errors. I suggest Fetish for the category. Fem Dom, cream pies, toilet service, and other kinks belong in that category, not Loving Wives.

If hubby had any balls, he'd leave and file for divorce. I don't know about laws in the UK, but in America, she'd owe him lots of alimony, since she makes more. He might even get half of her business! He actually has a lot of power, especially if he acts quickly.

But the more he procrastinates and delays, the more likely his situation will become weaker and weaker, as often occurs with spouse abuse. I suspect he'll soon become a feminized slave, as these stories seem to go. Not erotic unless kink and fetish are one's turn-ons.

DragonFistingDragonFistingover 9 years ago
Soon loving wives will be the same cuckold stories

Loving wives has been pretty much a cuckold area. Science research shows that biologically women aren't attracted to weak needy men. Women are built more sociopathically to weed out weak men. Women wouldn't want to pass on these weak genes to their children. Why is it that wives of cuckolds need a boyfriend, and sometimes have a boyfriend live with them? She no longer sees her husband as a viable mate. Look online at how many wives feel as if their husbands were like a brother to them. If that is the goal of the cuckold, then congratulation. If most cuckolds think that it is love, then research shows them as a security net. Reasons why women wouldn't want to give them up is because they are a source of resources. Women are biologically program to seek resources for their offspring and themselves. If the wife found another successful, single, lover, then chances are she will vie for his attention. Women are attracted into independent men, who retain their individuality. Maybe the wife left, is because she is not happy with the marriage. Sometimes a wife will treat a husband badly or get caught in an affair because she wants to leave a marriage. Maybe she abandons him for a reason. What would husband do if she is happier with the other guy, will he use guilt to try and bring her back. To bad research shows that really doesn't work because it shows weakness. It is funny when a wife leaves a cuckold, he would say she really never loved him, but while she is still with him, he can't live without her and is totally devoted to her. But, if she does leave him, somehow, he wil find another wife. Crazy how that works out. If he really loved her, then divorced cuckolds should not remarry. Happiness should always come from within and not reliant on anyone else. Wives and husbands who put that stress on their spouse tends to emotionally drain their partner. Cuckolds put so much happiness onto ttheir partner, sometimes it stresses them out. Imagine your a wife of a cuckold, and your libido drops for whatever reason like menopause, personal tragedy, or building a dream, devoting your life to some kind of charity, how much time or energy can a wife put into someone's else fetish that is demanding. And fetishes are demanding, especially these extreme cuckolds.The cuckold would need a narcissist to keep him happy. Also, those cuckolds supporting wives and their boyfriends, put less money towards their children. Instead of spending that money for the wife to live like a hedonist, put it towards their children, and just in case emergency. If the wife should ever leave, she will likely take half of everything. Their are cuckolds who lose a lifetime of work and have to rebuild, while supporting ex-wife with alimony, all because he wanted to treat her like a goddess, and not have her work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well.....

That was gross.Formulaic cuckold drivel.Non erotic trash.Why do you think this is erofic It is not 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The best he could do

Is get a large life insurance policy and then die. She would be so very happy with him then. Face it she has now degraded him to a toilet there is no love only mocking and laughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Vile people aren't attractive in any way.

But then, neither are doormats with no self respect.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Parody?

Is this supposed to be a parody of the "wimpy cuck" storyline? If so, it's brilliant. If not, this may be the worst story ever posted to LW.

The characters and storyline are so stereotypical in such an over-the-top way, I can't help but think this has to be a parody. It seems like a story written by a BTB author who is posing as a wimpy cuck.

I can't wait to read all the comments on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pathetic. Not even a loser would accept being abused like this.

Since she is so fabulously wealthy, why would she settle for her husband? Why would he allow himself to be treated worse than a dog? And don't say it's because he loves her, no one would accept this level of abuse because they love them. She clearly doesn't love him, so why not get a divorce?

He would get half her company or, at worst, a sizeable payout. He gets money, his self respect and a chance to find someone who actually loves him.

textosteronetextosteroneover 9 years ago
Not in a million Fucking years!!!

I would have told her that I was going to see a divorce lawyer after the first suggestion that she go dancing with another guy. Then it's her choice. Love is a 2 way street. Grow some balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The story was a bit disgusting so say the least, but I survived to the end by speed reading when the tale jumped the shark. As my one act of kindness there is no rating.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
A sad story...

A sad story about a man with no self-respect, a man so weak and so blind that even after 20 years of marriage he doesn't understand that his wife doesn't love him, never did, never respected him. But he is the guilty one, because he never show any respect for himself. He is in his right to accept all this and be so weak, but nevertheless this is a sad story. In the real world, when it happen the first time, she would be out of the house for never return...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My 2 Cents

Yawn - Just another day in cuckville . It seems the brits are challenging each other as to the worst cuck writer on LW. When a commenter like SwingerJoe shoots you down (if it was not a parody) you know that you are really pathetic

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 9 years ago
Oh here sweetie let me piss in your mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one would do that!!!

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
All the colours...

All the colours...a wrong name for this story...This story just have one colour: BLACK!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Did all the Brits suddenly loose their spines? (See UKresearcher)

Where was this guys sense of pride and self respect? He just accepts and does everything his wife says because he adores her? What an idiotic plot that is! Accepting that this is is a fictional story, it was still terrible. The dialogue was conceived and written by a 10 year old. Cardboard characters acting in unbelievable fashion. You created no plausibility with your writing. In the end, who cared what happened. This was a complete waste of time to read. Can I have my 5 minutes back? No stars as even 1 star would be an insult to the ratings system.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Move to Thailand and live of the alimony.

Seriously

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So...

...you have a very low self esteem, are very likely a wuss/wimp and secretly desire to be man handled by attractive women and then...of course - worship their male fuckers...we see it coming - not you!

Every one of your readers know you are going to clean John up, along with Amy and start catering to them as any good sissy so...just get it over with!

I noticed on your Bio that you hid from us - well, we know who you are!!!

SlirpuffSlirpuffover 9 years ago
Fuck

Are. There any authors out there that don't write cluck stories?

Watching Loving Wives over the last year, I think there arn"t....

Too bad, so sad....

MrFluffyCatMrFluffyCatover 9 years ago
The fuck did I just read?

Please you can still redeem yourself. Make a part two where the husband isn't a fucking wimpy piece of trash have him divorce this slut, and get on with his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yuk

I hated this. I would comment on the story, but I want to put it out of my mind.

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
Dumb

When it got to the part where she pissed in his mouth, that just put it over the top!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Willingly or not

If she was even half serious about wanting him to be happy too she would have at least set him up with Sylvie, as it stands he has all the items he needs to create a classic abandonment case and take down John and all the people they associated with as contributing to the loss of affection.

I don't know if this is possible to redeem but the writing was decent even if the concept and story were more and more impossible to believe and depressing. I would give you one star there, but the writing deserves more recognition and thus a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"Did I love her more than she loved me?"

I believe the term you're looking for is, "DUH!"

<P>

There was not one original moment, not one indication there was any effort post something that was them same cliched mess, in this, for lack of better term, story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
" Stupid "

Stupid bullshit . BTB

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
second chapter

As a Real man this needs a chapter where he grows a pair, starts dating, moves out and ends up with someone who loves him.

He has "I'm a doormat" on his head at present.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really pathetic!

Not even the writing style (which isn't bad at all) can save this unless the cuckhold grows a pair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Typical

Ah lets see now, racism, bigotry, narrow minded comments and complete ignorance...not the story mind you. I am of course referring to the typical hate filled comments that get left here all the time.

I guess these stories really do hit a nerve with a lot of people, oh well you know what they say if it wasn't true then don't keep going on about it.

I cant wait to read the cleaver, witty and constructive replies from all the Christian bible bashing limp dicked brigade...Still like jesus said get behind me satan, no doubt just before he took it right in the ass like most of you commenters on here.

What a hoot XD

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I think we need a part 2

And some backbone from the husband. Maybe he will use his IT skills to destroy John?

calclovercalcloverover 9 years ago
re Typical

A narrow minded troll who comments on the comments but says absolutely nothing about the story And.the other commenters are f.... up? At least they are talking about the story you nimrod.As.for this piece of garbage need I say more. Pissing in your.spouses mouth is NOT erotic Sorry typical maybe it floats your boat but...

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 9 years ago
South of . . .

. . . stupid, frankly an insult to reader's intelligence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
crap

don't ever write again....

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Well ...

I just hate it when an author either thinks his reader has NO memory OR can't be bothered to read his own work for screw-ups. We get told the couple is in their late forties, then another short sentence, the that the couple is in their late forties! Maybe if there was some discernible reason for this insulting repeat ... maybe!

We get no evidence of Hubby's strength of character until the lack thereof is shoved down our throats. We ARE, at least, forewarned that Sweetie is a manipulative, controlling bitch before she drops the hammer on her newest minion!

3*. Was very tempted to deduct another star for the insult, but didn't.

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

I love the way you write, how you increase the level of exciting throughout the story!!! 5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great

i loved the story. just what i needed to read before i slept :)

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
Got worse as it went on

I could see a reasonable story at the start, but it did not follow on. Where was the conclusion? Will there be another chapter?

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
This husband...

After 20 years of marriage, this man showed no self respect, even loving is wife to death, the self-respect should be the last thing we loose before we die. Accepting this life, this man is less than a dog...A sad story...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Dumb story, ridiculous premise...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous