All Comments on 'All the Devils are Here Pt. 05'

by Emilymcplugger

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A 5 for sure! I can't believe that after 2 months nobody has taken the time to compliment you on a really well told conclusion to the follow up. You took the original and made its further direction your own. Very satisfying continuation! Especially well done was the way that the group sex just became more and more free and unconstrained by recriminations as time went by. Lots of healing and altering of the characters perspectives. If you ever explicitly said that the various guilt trips dwindled into insignificance I missed it but I definitely got the impression that that is what happened. Love it when the characters come thru the wringer stronger and wiser at the end. Thank you and please keep writing for LT you have a definite talent!

EmilymcpluggerEmilymcpluggerover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for the gracious words.

I loved writing this story (in fact I started re-reading it again after what you put).

It makes putting the words down so much easier if people enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In total awe and admiration of your talent, Emilymcplugger!! You are clever and crafty and hooked me...well-done, Miss!!!

EuphonyEuphonyover 1 year ago

There is a delightful push/pull thread running throughout that is brilliant and worth emulating. Characters are certainly sex positive but they have realistic, subtle boundary negotiations justifying what is to come. When they fully throw off their shackles, reaching the more audacious, gratuitous carnal levels (the expectation for the more sex act focused around here) there is a historical pool of logical care and concern to pull from if that's more your interests (or you just need a quick breather from the throttle down sex)

All in all a pretty great example of walking the tightrope and something I will surely reference (see also: steal from Lol) in future.

Very well done. Hope you are inspired to write more. (not necessarily a continuation, just expanding your creativities)

E.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

At this second ... go round ... how did Kate's former husband deal with the likelihood and overcome the fear that he would lose her ... again?

EmilymcpluggerEmilymcpluggerabout 1 year agoAuthor

Good question. The Key to this for me is in the first story. At the end of the night who she was had not changed, just her appetites. Andy saw the party as a way to fuck Tara without any thought for Kate and neither of them communicated their desires and wants. What they learnt is that discussing them and being open leads to better possibilities and outcomes they could control together. Andy learns that at times he should be dominant over her and she liked that but there are times to let her go and Kate learns to be honest about her sexuality and desires and not hide them inside.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyabout 1 year ago

As a standalone sex story I found this enjoyable l, but didn't like it as a follow up to the original Like The Devil With A Deal

EmilymcpluggerEmilymcpluggerabout 1 year agoAuthor

@lovemesomephilly if you enjoyed it I’ll take the win.

SSFguySSFguy11 months ago

I have mixed feelings about this story, but mostly positive. The sex was aptly described and wasn't unbelievable. The emotions of the characters were realistic. While I can totally imagine Andy feeling and acting like he did (and Kate as well) I was rather disturbed about their break-up and equally disturbed about Kate's hesitation to get back together while talking in the car to Andy after the Halloween orgy in chapter 5. Having said that, I was happy with the Andy/Kate/Nikki friendship at the end. I guess I just like 'happy ever after' endings. Jesse got what he deserved, thankfully.

EmilymcpluggerEmilymcplugger11 months agoAuthor

Thanks @SSFguy

That means a lot. Glad you enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thanks for writing this great story. I think the original ending is still the canonical ending for me, but I had a wonderful, cathartic time reading this. The original story is 5/5, this one is 4.5/5 (it set a high bar haha).

I enjoyed the reconnection of both characters and the acknowledgement that, despite her later acceptance, Kate was essentially raped in the final part.

Nikki and Troy were great characters, both different enough from already existing people, but still fit in the same world and had great personality.

Sex scenes were hot too. The one in the sensory deprivation room was excellent.

Most of all, I like that you followed the downer ending of the last story, and had things turn around again in the end. I agree communication is important, and as written it was a good solution for their problems as presented here. However, I think I would have preferred it if there was less revelation about the actions at the previous party, and more revelation about how the main characters need to change? Im not sure how to explain what I mean by this - I guess I hoped that they'd already tried communicating but found the issues too deep seated to move on from (until the Halloween party, where they find a solution through a different means). This is maybe just personal preference. Andy passing on the alcohol bottle in the hot tub is a good "in the moment" example of what I mean. The slave stuff with the two was also good, as was the implant (pregnancy play is hot and made the first story great but removing that as a worry here was the right choice in my opinion). Thanks again!

Speechless2025Speechless20257 months ago

An excellent follow up to Spencer's original three part series. It put a whole new spin on that fateful night kate was raped. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wild fantasy!

Found it hard to keep track of all the many characters.

Not a criticism but mindless sex,sex,sex,rutting, rutting, rutting, groping, groping, groping, and groping gets mundane for me.

MormonJackMormonJack4 months ago

Many thanks! After Devil with a Deal, this series was a ray of sunshine as Andy finally worked out of the hole! 5 stars - though you've left me bit unsure about him and Kate in the long run. Well, they have 2 kids: hopefully that's enough.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmilymcplugger@Emilymcplugger
Writing a story just as a one-off, maybe. Or maybe two. We’ll see. Well, we did see. We’re two stories done and two collections of short parody songs in POETRY. Next it was my oft-promised story of a virus/mind-control/reluctance/seduction/erotic horror/Sci-Fi story…The...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES