All Comments on 'All the Man I Need Pt. 02'

by Tinman_1903

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 3 years ago

Truly awful. Both parts

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
It was...ok

But it left a sour taste.

It shouldn’t matter if you’re partner is a dim or a bottom, an aloha or a beta...you chose to marry that person for a lot of reasons besides physical attractiveness.

I’m going to have think about why this story rubs me the wrong way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I know it was a cuck story

But I think I glossed over the "open marriage" parts.

What kills me on this story is that he is a really strong man that at some point suffered some trauma in the service and got some treatment and as a result he "calms" down and doesn't get angry or explosive. But why does that make him willing to have his wife slut around? I get it that SHE looked at him as a wimp and not a real man but it doesn't explain why even with all his love for her he lets her do what she does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Going to disagree with other posters on this story. It was an interesting exploration of a common theme on these pages. The essence of the story is that no two people are the same, no marriage is the same, no cuckold relationship is the same. If you insist on stereotyping every one into little boxes you deny reality. Was it believable, or realistic, probably not in every respect, but then again who is to say that these two people don't exist, maybe they are your neighbors.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 3 years ago
Different and thoughtful

****

I enjoyed this different take on the 'lifestyle'.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 3 years ago

I wonder if Anon who posted about an hour before me read the same story. What was particularly GOOD about this story is that it touched more on the psychological aspect of this non-traditional aspect and offered a conclusion, a resolution really, most have never considered. The beauty of fiction is that you can control the problem, the rising conflict and ultimate resolution of that conflict, but niche subjects like this lead to formulaic writing. Perhaps that's what Anon likes and is put off my a different type of story. There is reason to believe that many who read in this category are expecting the same A, B, C, plot and resolution with the variety being the details, the visual pictures painted by the writer. Yes, that's okay, but I like to see writers go into places where we see, feel, hear and get the unexpected or the unique. You DID that with this story. Bravo!

<b>One of the elemental truths of we human animals is that the best sex organ is the one between your ears.</B> This type of writing keeps the reader's mind in a sense of expectation, it tickles that shred of cognitive dissonance and makes us feel that we've been tweaked! Thanks for the great story!!

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

26thnc,just because you live in oz doesn't mean anyone would want to even visit3

LitboyblueLitboyblueover 3 years ago

I very much liked the love the wife found at home. *5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A FUN READ!!

Thanks for your efforts! I've read a few LW stories, but none that I can think of from the wife's POV. I thought you had a thoughtful take on the ups and downs of trying a non-mainstream change in a relationship. I gave you a 5 for the second chapter.

As for the complainers, LIGHTEN UP!!!! If you don't like this type of story, move on, why give the author s**t for their story?!?

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
its funny that people find it hard to believe in a good wife

also although thee premises is over used. Why is it always his love that has to sacrifice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Part 3. She test her own love to make sure she puts her man above herself and has him paraded a bunch of women in front of her. While she got out of the "phase" she never seems to really redeem herself leaves a bad taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
An Interesting Take

Thanks, Tin...03!

Fictional tale - check!

Erotic content - check!

Real story vs. "Huge cock = meaningful, satisfying sex" - double check!

Good grammar so story can carry on - check!

Wife having extra-marital sex - yup, a "Loving Wives" category story - check!

The wife's perspective was great. Things I expected at different times:

.. Taylor almost killing a date that broke the rules;

.. Her seriously breaking the rules than she did;

.. Taylor and Dottie becoming a couple and breaking her heart;

.. Taylor flying off the handle when Dottie's hub did the wife;

.. Taylor kicking her out and comp!early permanently severing their relationship.

None happened, so you surprised me somewhst.

I liked how you kept it short and to the point, but a bit more exploration of Taylor's jealousy and maybe her really feeling it had Dottie had multiple dates with Taylor would've imbued the tale with much more emotional power.

All-in-all a good story that didn't depend on the most common tropes yet with some surprises. It had likeable characters that readers would probably enjoy living next door to and that learned about themselves to reach a pleasant ending.

The story doesn't presume to teach readers how to run their own lives nor set the moral foundations for what's supposed to be our real world cultural norms.

Good stuff, Tin..03! 5*

SikemSikemover 3 years ago

Interesting attempt to create a strong cuckold.

lv2travel2lv2travel2about 3 years ago

Enjoyed the story tremendously!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story. I liked the way you developed the relationship. The grass isn't always greener.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Good story well written with good character and plot development. Five stars on both parts from my view. Comments are about what I would expect in the LW genre on this site. Unfortunately, in my opinion, the Loving Wife stories have degraded into rehashes of the BTB tale. Thank you for posting a different fantasy and out come.

I have read a couple of your LW tales now and am adding you to my follow list. Like what I see keep up the good work.

Cheers

SAGE

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

I love how it ended but I hated how her thoughts disrespected and demeaned him so much. It felt like she honestly and truly didn't love him anymore at points. I don't think she really apologize/make things right enough, she got off so easily. But as I said, I did love the series as a whole. The ending was amazing. I felt like she genuinely was happy with him by the end and that she truly appreciated him by then.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 3 years ago

So many mixed comments. But I have to say that she never really did love Taylor. If she did, why disrespect and humiliate him. She's out screwing around and coming home with cum dripping from her latest lover, so how is he supposed to feel. He is a fool and should divorce her slutty ass. She NEVER said anything about how sorry she was for her infidelity. She even says that she "needs a hard deep Fucking every now and then", and her husband is SUPPOSE to fill that roll, and when he doesn't, she will go back to Jim or one of her other fuck buddies. Cheaters always cheat, and she is a cheater. The ending was just there to finally end the story. For me, just a real sad cuck/slut tale.

Gram1Gram1almost 3 years ago

I normally avoid stories like this, but out of curiosity, I skimmed this one. I guess that I just don't understand why these people marry.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

Two very screwed up people. At least this story explains what an Alpha really is and it isn’t an abusive asshole. Anyone who feels they need to demean and put others down is anything but an Alpha. Alphas like in a wolf pack makes sure the family is safe and fed. They are real leaders not just wannabe leaders who no one would follow except for fear.

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayalmost 3 years ago

Hi, I liked this one a lot. I think that while the ex military husband has been done to death, you used it for the purposes of character not plots and it worked great.

Also, I liked how you wrote the sex scenes, and I even think that Rachelle being persuaded that her husband was a "cuck" by the fetish forums and dates was believable. Thank you for the good story!

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 3 years ago

Rachel was not believable. Even if a woman that disgusting existed, why would anyone want her?

Taylor could do better in a foreign whorehouse.

It was pretty hard to find Taylor believable as well.

nestorb30nestorb30almost 3 years ago

I actually liked this. The characters are complicated

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, but in the end Rachel is still self centered manipulative person, that didn't need Taylor, but some idea of him

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

Ok, I see what you did here- salvaging an arrangement (for that's all it was) between a self-centered cheating slut and a great man. A very passable job, as usual well written and interesting; I still don't buy the premise- that such a man could live with and love such a woman. But, it's your story. Good job. In real life, that great man, who's also human, will after a while have ENOUGH of such disrespect and ditch her.

fritz51fritz51over 2 years ago

@ Frank66: I say ditto.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How many men have allowed their wife to do something that totally pissed them off with no outward anger? It is surprising how easily a man can let his wife get away with all kinds of crap simply because he loves her and will put her needs first. But like Doc there is only so far he can be pushed before he decides that enough is too much.

While For a short while I thought we were going to hear that Doc's name was Leroy Jethro Gibbs and Taylor was just an alias for those who only saw the outside of a man; a total self-confident man.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 2 years ago

Why on earth would anyone want a wife like that? All that Alpha/Beta male crap is nothing more than a conceit worked up to justify cheating. There is no justification, only excuses.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestabout 2 years ago

He didn't put up with her shit because he was strong or because he loved her more than other men love their wives. He put up with it because he was a deeply damaged man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Daddy issues. Many such cases.

MormonJackMormonJackabout 2 years ago

Wow... this was a VERY hard story to like. I just kept thinking: no no no. And sending the wife off for 1 last go-around? When she knows its the last time.... I don't think that really shows how much he loves her.

I'm afraid to score this because I don't think I can separate what I think of the two people vs. how damn well this story is written.

But... Tinman, you write a great tale, likeable or not. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Is it really a strength to give into the desires of others, even at your own expense....because of love?

It's a...type...of strength. Yes. Alpha doesn't immediately come to mind. Let's be very honest, an alpha does NOT love you. Not completely. Alpha means protecting others, yes. But you don't get to be an alpha by sacrificing yourself. The alpha fights, the alpha wins. There is stress, there is strife, there are issues...but the main objective is to win. That requires a level of selfishness. A desire to put your mental and physical self through trials to achieve success.

He is an alpha, but his sacrificial love is his one beta blind-spot. Even the story has the man put his foot down eventually on her slut ways. That's alpha. You can argue he doesn't need her, and can grant her slut requests because of his stoic and emotional strength. But you can't make the case that his love makes him alpha. Love makes you trust, makes you rely on others, love makes you sacrifice yourself. These are not win conditions.

He didn't let his insecurities eat him alive like she did watching him fuck a single woman. She is extremely weak emotionally. She's bottom of the basic bitch barrel. You can't write a more insecure and needy person than someone like her. But it's not an insecure nor beta move to demand hard boundaries....even if they make your spouse go, "waahhh". It makes you supremely alpha. Communicating your wishes and drawing hard boundaries. So the author never sold me on that very idea. He was alpha, but not for letting her fuck around. It was his one beta move.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

I liked this even better the second time around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fairly well written.

I hate cuck stories with a passion but read this one because you write well.

WoodencavWoodencavalmost 2 years ago

Wow great storey, I,m not personally into cuckolding, but this is fantastic writing, I love the way you describe feelings, this storey is in the top ten of storeys I’ve read on this sight. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It’s hard to know where to begin with this story. Right off the top you need to know the whole alpha male/beta male thing is pop psychology baloney. The real psychologist or psychiatrist never refers to it or researches it. Thats because there is absolutely no basis for it in fact. It’s based on early field observations of wolf pack social structure. The alpha male wolf supposedly attains his rank by dominating or defeating all the other males. The truth is that he attains his status by successfully breeding a female. The resulting pups become his pack. The alpha wolf isn’t the most dominant male, he’s just the baby daddy. In reality, the ‘alpha’ is nothing more than a self-serving justification for cheating.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAalmost 2 years ago

The ‘alpha’ is nothing more than a self-serving justification for cheating. So true. Also, in most cases the so-called Beta or CUCK is at best a bi-sexual male who loves to watch the male cheater more than he loves to see his female partner in action. Finally, the writers of this are delusional and have a strong need to be an asshole partner. Any guy who forms a relationship with this type of woman better not show up in my foxhole... The pseudo feeling of control and power a "CUCK" relationship provides some women is really based on bad juju and insecurity.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

Still.... one of the best, most insightful things ever posted on this site. Perfectly written. You characters were not the cartoonish, over-the-top walking hyperbole we so often see. The only small quibble is that all Marine Corpsman are actually Navy medical personnel. It may be the perfect professional relationship. 5+++++/5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did most of the smoothbrains read the same stories I did? Or, as they just brachiating about the whole cuck/not-a-cuck or alpha/beta nonsense because of their need to over-compensate? Several things are quite apparent: most have no reading comprehension; subtlety or nuance is wasted on them; understanding the theme or message of a story is beyond them. Plot-wise, this was an excellent tale with two extremely well-written characters who drove the very believable conflict towards an inescapable conclusion. One character stayed the course, while the other evolved. It's a bloody CAUTIONARY tale, but all these jackals wanted was the blood and gore of a BTB finish. My suggestion to them is slither over to the Reddit cheating subs, where your missives are part of the pathology and play online shooters to get exorcise the anger. Because here, you beclown yourselves.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

interesting story, thoughts. thought he was going to explode with anger at Dottie's house, the 4some. Hope she realizes that Taylor did everything out of love for her and for a year or 2 she was a dumb, selfish Bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

you seem to have a very skewed idea of what alphas are. They may exist in wolves... but literally not in humans. Every man has an alpha, beta, gamma and all other greek alphabets in his system(LOL). They coexist... coming out at different times depending on the situation. A truely sucessful man knows how to control which tendency at what time. for ex. Any man who wants to be a an alpha in business cannot behave like an asshole with his business clients.. nor can he behave like that with his co workersespecially the female staff. He will be finished before he can make his mark!

onbothsidesonbothsidesover 1 year ago

Dave? Is it standard to tell a man that he's a 'cuck' while he's fucking the shit out of your wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LOL- I came to the conclusion ,reading the comments, that some readers are just plain idiots. They gripe and moan about others as if they're the only ones allowed an opinion. Personally, I consider willing cuckoldry and whores for wives stories just garbage writing, not some deep psychological mystery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I do not understand how they avoided a conversation about her decision after having sex with Jim again. To be welcomed back into the marital bed with no conversation cheapened the story. It made no sense for them to have "reclaiming" sex unless she was prepared to state unequivocally that she desired and committed to monogamy moving forward. The fact she actually had sex with Jim again was already an inditement of the reality of her insight and ability to change.

kiteareskitearesover 1 year ago

Food for thought but I doubt that Taylor would have agreed, let alone suggested she see other men. Where they went when they 1st tried to push his boundaries would have ended up with them talking and that is when his naval experience would have come out at least some.

She was a stupid woman not to listen to Thomas. You know, penny dropped, that's why he struggles going to the dark places needed for a non-bully to be abusive and humiliating.

Surprised Dave was still standing, what about the rule about demeaning the husband?

The flicking between past and present tense was off putting.

Some grammar in there - "as I sat out his clothes" did she use so much starch that his clothes could sit up all on their own?

"I could care less" meaning he cares some. The correct phrase in this instance is "I could NOT care less"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He should have dumped the brain-dead cunt the first time she put him down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No person is simply an Alpha, Beta, whatever... humans are more complex than that and have a multifactoriial personality spectrum. Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If you really think about the false narrative on the alpha vs. beta thing, the most common view is just dumb. The alpha were supposed to believe is the epitome of manhood is exactly the opposite. Those "alpha's" are useless people who's only redeeming value is their ability to fuck or have a big dick with an hugely over inflated sense of their worth. They're really selfish bullies with an attitude of entitlement to what isn't theirs. It blows my mind how people are so easily willing to be led astray and give little thought to the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
alpha and beta?

still there are morons around that spout this bs?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The "alpha" and "beta" crap is right up there with all the other terms deviants use, like "bull" (bull is but one-half of a descriptive of the 'lifestyle'), "cuck," "hotwife," etc. Cults do that, too.

RubiconXRubiconX5 months ago

Terrific exploration of the way human prejudices and internalized memes shape our perceptions and subsequently our behavior. Our most important sex organ is between our ears. All humans have layers, defenses, contradictions - a raft of pluses and minuses. Sex is one of the most vulnerable and expressive of all of this, magnified by its dealing with more than one person, which then builds in the need for communication. The ebb and flow of this couple’s marriage illustrates all of this in a very human, very natural way. Well written and conceptualized.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

An author should not introduce a topic as painful and culturally impact full as Combat Related PTSD if he/she actually knows nothing about it. Virtually none of the behaviors depicted in this tripe are typical or credible of PTSD in a military warrior.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I don't see it the way author does. Nothing to do with inner strength vs. Insecurity. When someone changes the terms of a relationship in a way that intentionally hurt you, it's not love/strength/security. It's just pain tolerance. And just because you CAN tolerate pain, should you?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good to see some exploration and questioning of the Alpha Beta trope.

Best however if it just fully showed it for what it is: pernicious debunked bad science turned social mythology. There are not alpha males and beta males or anything of the sort. Particularly not in some archetypal Alpha male is the macho dominant leader, closer reality is those oft labeled Alpha are brittle, emotionally immature, narcissistic, abusive assholes that sometimes are able to bully, gaslight and manipulate those around them to relatively unstable weak positions of power. Most importantly the whole Alpha beta thing is a false noon existent dichotomy and is harmful as at least partially down in this story, though Rach never fully freed herself from the underlying concept rather just reframing it partially.

StruckwrongStruckwrong24 days ago

See,cuckolds are the true alphas.

People who won't let other men screw their wives are so weak.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTinman_1903@Tinman_1903
9.8.22. Hey everyone, I love getting feedback from everyone, no matter if you enjoyed the story or not. I feel an author has done their job if readers have a strong reaction to the story, whether positive or negative, please keep responding to the new stories published. I ha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories