All Comments on 'All the Things We Left Unsaid'

by Damnyoureyes

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
luvtodoitluvtodoit4 months ago

Nice story, great mom. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Damn, this was good! I like the way you set the seen. Plz write more like this.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It can actually become very hot once your mother catches you. There are no conditions on their love for us and they’ll do anything to make us happy…I lost interest in girls my age..Just a homebody I guess…mmm..

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fantastic story. Very real. Many guys have smelled mom's panties and became hooked. Most often mom knows and doesn't let on but once in a while leaves a pair of special more pungent panties for son.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What the hell was this????? No incest just a son jacking off with his moms panties 3 stars

oldpantythiefoldpantythief4 months ago

Nothing beats a mother's love, except for her warm and damp panties, lol. Nice story even without the incest between the mother and son. I know I made love to my mother's panties for years, but never with her. I don't think she knew about me using her panties but then I was just a dumb kid, so who knows? It would have been nice if the author had said the son had sent some money back to his mom once he was making "fantastic money" just to help her out after all the years of her working two jobs. Oh well, still a good story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Very realistic and easy to buy into. Well written too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDamnyoureyes@Damnyoureyes
I'm certainly not the best writer, but I have always been a story teller. I also love taking things from my real life and spinning them into fictionalized tales. I mostly decided to start posting my stories here as a form of therapy. I find that I am regularly drawn to taboo s...