All The Way - A Buffy Fanfic Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, Jo, that was close..." Buffy said as she caught her breath, the massive pole slowed its leakage.

"Buffy, you are one magical girl," Josie whispered, "But why didn't you cum in my throat?"

"Don't you get it, Josie?" Buffy giggled, she reached for her immense sack and tapped it lightly, it wobbled in response. "I want this massive load to go in a different place..."

Josie tried to bring order to her friend's riddle, "What place Buffy? What do you mean?" A jolt of bliss from her delicate fingers playing with her slit helped her mind make the connection. "You want to cum in my pussy?" she asked, her voice a little too loud.

"Right you are, Josie," Buffy said with a smile.

"But, Buffy, I'll... I'll..." Josie was still unsure what to do with this turn of events.

"You'll take me, Josie, what's the worst that can happen?" Buffy sounded mesmerizing.

"I can get pregnant..." Josie sounded plain, as if the option wasn't the end of the world for her. "I don't think there's a condom for what you have."

"Got that right girl." Buffy confirmed, "Even if we find one this big, no way it'll hold what this little baby's going to pour out."

"I... Buff..." Josie felt torn in two. Her mind was screaming for her to at least wait until a less fertile part of the month. Her body, on the other hand, was ordering her to get to work, her life depended on it. One long look into Buffy's blueish eyes was enough to help Josie solve her dilemma.

Finding her stability, the woman got on her feet and stood before her lover, her eyes looking at the ground below her feet. "As you wish mistress." She whispered, "Where will you take me?"

"On the bed... Doggy..." Buffy sounded assertive.

Buffy's command echoed through Josie's head, "Yes, mistress..." Josie confirmed. Her body moved on its own. Each step closer to the bed was a step closer to fulfilling her mistress's wish. She lifted her knee onto the soft fabric and felt the mattress take her weight easily. Josie shuffled around until she felt comfortable, her ass turned to Buffy, she made sure her legs were spread apart and her pink slit was exposed.

"I see you've been waiting for this," Buffy said when she saw how wet Josie was, a few wet tracks formed on her thighs. Her body produced all the lubrication it could in preparation for what's to come. Buffy made her way over to the bed.

"Yes, I want nothing more..." Josie whispered. She felt the mattress shift and noticed her mistress probably weighed much more than her, even though the two had a similar build. Josie could only attribute the extra weight to Buffy's massive addition, and her balls also seemed to weigh a ton.

Josie felt Buffy's body behind her, the huge head rubbed against her slit lightly and Josie knew what was coming. To her surprise, the massive cock slid along her slit, up her body and ended up between her breasts. Above her, Buffy leaned in and hugged her from behind, Josie felt the girl's small breasts squish against her. It was a strange embrace, below her was a cock she wanted to play with, and above her was her lover, hugging her tightly. In all this mess, Josie's pussy was working overtime as the cock's base rubbed against it.

"Thank you, Josie," Buffy whispered in her ear, "This is going to be amazing."

"Thank you, Buffy, I..." Josie felt overwhelmed by her emotions, her fear of unsafe sex was long forgotten, "I love you..."

"I love you too, girl," Buffy said as she released the embrace and got up. Josie shuddered as she felt the shaft between her legs sliding and rubbing against her, she almost came just from that. "Now it's time baby-girl, let's go." As Buffy spoke, she started to press her bulbous tip against the pink folds, they showed no resistance.

The head slid in with ease, and even though it was just the head, it had a profound effect on Josie. "Ahhh, Buffy..." She squealed, "You're huge, I never felt so full..." Her breath became raspy as her whole body jolted in response to Buffy's advances. Each inch of progress was followed by a million volts of electricity coursing through Josie's body and bringing her closer to her edge.

"You go, girl," Buffy encouraged Josie, about a third of her cock already inside the pulsating love tunnel. It was clear Josie was on the brink when her words turned an incoherent mumble of moans and profanities. Buffy felt a light resistance inside the girl, she pushed hard against it.

Josie felt so full, she never imagined it was even possible. Her mind fighting a losing battle as more and more pleasure amounted in her poor, quivering body. "Buff, I'm-" Was all she was able to produce before her mind turned to mush and bliss became the only thing she knew.

Josie's orgasm was a sight to behold. The girl's body tensed up and started to shake, but that was only a front for what Buffy's cock was experiencing inside. The inner walls of her body worked in perfectly synchronized waves, clamping hard of the invader in an attempt to crush it. Buffy felt it all too well, and feared her orgasm was also fast approaching. She pushed harder against the inner wall, hoping to get as much of herself inside Josie. Between the pulses that ravaged the girl, Buffy and Josie both suddenly felt something wonderful happen, Buffy's cock somehow made its way past Josie's inner wall.

"Jesus, Buffy," Josie panted, struggling both to contain her orgasm and speak at the same time. "Your... I... In my womb..." A primal scream ripped its way out of Josie, but no answer came back from her lover. Buffy placed her hands on quivering girl's hips and pulled her in as close as she could. Josie felt the huge organ squeezing against her innermost wall, the world around the two was a mess of colors and sounds.

Buffy remained motionless, holding Josie forcefully in place. Her overwhelmed brain unable to send signals to the rest of her body, it was just too much for the Slayer to handle. Her cock pulsated so hard it forced a yelp of pain from Josie's lips as it moved around.

"Buff, it's unbelievable..." Josie wept, her eyes started to tear up. There was not a drop of cum in her yet but still, Buffy made her feel super sexy with the show she was putting on. Another flex, this time much stronger than the last, ran through her length. The process repeated again and again, testing Josie's limits every single time.

After what felt like an eternity, Buffy finally blurted the words she was so desperate to say. "Jo, I love you... I can't hold it back any longer!" Her voice turned into an inhumane groan as the wonder began. Josie could have sworn that while Buffy spoke her cock almost doubled in thickness. But that didn't matter, what mattered now was a strange sensation in her womb, it felt like someone poured a pint of lava into it. Josie felt a titanic orgasm wash over her, an experience she never managed to dream of in her feeble mind. Through some miracle Josie just couldn't explain, she managed to keep her consciousness through it all.

"It's coming, IT'S COMING!" Buffy screamed and the show started. What Josie felt next could only be described as a torrential barrage. The cock inside her flexed to the beat of her racing heart and let out an almost painful jet of burning hot cum. Josie was powerless to act through her own epic orgasm, she was frozen by bliss as her lover unloaded an ungodly amount inside her.

As the show went on, Josie felt her midsection growing to accommodate the generous gift Buffy's balls were giving it. Her belly started to expand slowly, each shot making it just a little bigger. Meanwhile, Buffy seemed to have calmed down a little. While her body was, undoubtedly, still delivering the unending load, Buffy herself became less tense, her grip on Josie's hips was more delicate than before.

"You feel so good, Josie." The blonde slayer whispered over the sound of her cock pumping, "I waited so long for this, I was so backed up..."

"Ahh," Josie moaned, "I can feel that, how are you still going Buff?"

"I just have more," Buffy smiled, "what can I say, you want me to stop?"

"No!" Josie screamed, as if the very thought frightened her, "Keep going, fuck me, never stop!"

"Sure thing girl," Buffy answered her lover's plea, "I think I'm about halfway through with this round..."

"But, I'm so full..." Josie looked down, between her swaying breasts and saw her belly hanging low with Buffy's load. "Can you please empty the rest of your load outside of me Buff?"

"As you please, Jo," Buffy said with delight in her voice. Josie felt the monster rod leave her body suddenly as Buffy pushed her away from her. Josie landed on her ass as the open cavity between her legs started spewing cum out in earnest. She looked at Buffy, on her knees, with her huge erection in her hands. The cock that nestled in her womb seconds ago was now free and pointed directly at her.

A single shot was all it took, a rain of hot cum covered Josie from head to toe, dosing her features. As more shots landed on Josie, the once brown-haired girl was soon a white lady, ungodly amounts of cum covered every inch in her vicinity.

After an eternity the rain stopped, it seemed Buffy finally finished her orgasm. Josie couldn't open her eyes, everything was covered with the white goo. She took a breath and absorbed the musky smell. A sharp squill escaped her lips when she felt a scolding hot rod pressing against her lower lips once more.

"It was a great warmup Josie, But I'm still so full..." Buffy's hands grabbed her thighs as the cock head entered her once more. "can I use you again, Jo? Will you be my toy for tonight?"

Jo moaned deeply as buffy started pumping in and out of her again. "Yes, mistress... Whatever you wish..."

12