All the Young Girls Love Laura Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few hours of such bliss - sleeping, silly, not fucking - we slowly roused. I opened my eyes slowly, to find Melissa in my arms as we spooned, her body warm and damp against mine. I shivered with pleasure as I stretched slowly, limb by limb, so as not to wake my princess. In spite of my care, she came to and turned her face, then her body, to face me, her eyes warm and soft with sleep and love.

"Hi," she said, as I reached up with my fingers to wipe off the line of sleep drool from the corner of her mouth across her cheek.

"Hi," I rejoined. Nothing witty was needed, only the simplest of communications to rejoin two individuals as one. Laurissa, or Melra, he he. Well, it seems to work for celebrities. Maybe we could just be 'we' or 'us,' the way it's been done for so many thousands of years for humanity. I felt a warmth inside me at the realization that there was going to be something more than just myself going forward, that I might not die alone as an unlamented seller of her body to other women. I realized then how hollow had been the emptiness inside me, and how well that Melissa filled it.

"Will you marry me?" asked Melissa.

"What?" I replied, unsure of what I'd heard.

"Will you marry me?" she repeated herself. "I love you, and I know you love me, and I want to spend my life with you."

"Uh, yes!" I exclaimed. "Yes I'll marry you. Will you marry me?"

She looked confused.

"Well, yeah," she replied. "That's how it works."

"Aren't you engaged to that Jason guy?" I asked, a little timidly. If she said that she was, I'd have to make an ethical decision, and I'm really bad at that.

"Not anymore," she replied, the funniest smile on her face. "I broke off our engagement last night, and I told him that I would pay for any arrangements that couldn't be refunded. I gave him back his ring," she finished, showing me her left hand and wriggling her fingers a little.

Funny, but I felt a little shock at that, because I had prided myself at noticing little things about people, because often the little things say so much about where their head's at, and that's extremely important to an escort - oh fuck, to a prostitute, okay?

And I had completely missed the most important clue, that she was no longer wearing an engagement ring. That she had come to me saying, I'm free and you can have me. Jeez, what was happening to me?

"Oh god, Melissa...I love you so much. Will you marry me?"

She giggled. "We just went over that silly. Yes, of course. I love you and I want to be with you forever." She stared at me for a second, then shook her head decisively.

"I can see that I'm going to have to do some of the thinking in this family," she said. "So, kiss me now."

And I did, I kissed her and I felt as though my heart would explode with happiness. Her body was so...I dunno, just so nice in my arms and her lips so nice against mine, and her little sounds of happiness were just perfect and oh my god I was the happiest girl in the world if Melissa wasn't and we just kissed and held each other and kind of were together, and if I had died then that would have been okay except that I'd never want her to have to see me dead so maybe I should outlive her together and how were we going to live because all I really knew was how to fuck for money?

"What's the matter?" she asked, her lips pulling away from mine, a concerned look in her sweet, warm brown eyes.

"Nothing," I assured her. She looked dubious.

"You all of a sudden went a little stiff in my arms...I know you well enough to know that something's bothering you. So, what is it?"

"I was thinking," I said. She laughed.

"Yeah, go on," she said.

"Well, how can I support you if all I know how to do is fuck other women? For money, I mean. Of course, I won't do that anymore..."

"Why not?" she responded, shocking me to my core.

"Why not what?" I asked her, confused again. I was doing that a lot with her.

"Why not keep doing what you like to do?" she said. "Believe me, it's very apparent that you love fucking women, and after fucking you, I can see why you do," she responded patiently.

"It's okay with me, as long as you love me," she finished.

"Oh wow...really?" I replied.

"Yes," she said. "There's just a couple of things that I ask, like you don't fuck any sketchy women who might give you a disease, and don't get into any situations where you might get hurt...like that," she finished, a smile and a look of concern both on her face at the same time.

"Okay," I said. "Maybe we can work something out...and of course I'd clear any new patrons with you first, if you don't like them I won't go with them..."

"You have exquisite taste, Laura, and I don't think you really need to do that. But, could I ask one favor of you?"

"What's that?" I asked.

She hesitated. "Would you tell me about what you do, with each of them?"

"You'd want to hear about that?" I asked, surprised. I sort of thought that she might want to ignore what I do.

"Oh god, yes, I'd love it," she exploded. "When I think about the sexy situations you must get into, all the pussy that you get to eat, the breasts you caress, the lips you kiss, I don't get jealous, I get so hot!" she said.

I was stunned to hear that. She loved me but wasn't jealous, and she really liked getting off to hearing about me fucking other women? Melissa had to be unique among women. Then I had a thought.

"You know, sometimes I'm in a situation where my patron wants, um, another woman to join us. Would you, um-"

"Oh fuck yes!" she exclaimed, burying her face in the crook of my neck, her breath hot on my throat. Her voice was muffled as she asked, "Does that make me a slut?"

I laughed. "Yes, yes I think it does," I answered. And thank goodness, you're my slut!"

"Laura..." Melissa said.

"Yes, my love," I replied.

"Um, if I'm going to be a slut...shouldn't I be a really, really good one?"

I smiled. The little minx was certainly up to something.

"Well, yes, of course," I said. "I'd like you to be as slutty as you could bear to be. Why do you ask?"

"Well, remember when you fucked me with that lovely blue dildo...back when you were pretending to be Jason?"

"I was pretending, but that fuck was all me," I answered, looking into her big, sweet brown eyes, soft and beguiling.

"Oh, I know that was all you, because I came and I wouldn't ever cum for anyone else but you," she answered with a little grin. "But I was wondering if you'd let me use it?"

"You?" I asked. "Well, of course...what did you have in mind?"

"Oh, why not just let me surprise you," she said.

"Um, okay," I replied. "It's in the bedside table. Would you like me to show you how to use it?"

"Oh, of course," Melissa responded. "I'd like that."

The dildo she was talking about was a bright blue Feeldoe strapless dildo, usually made for women fucking women, although I suppose a woman could use it to peg a man in his ass, though I can't imagine why any woman would want to do such a thing when there's so much hungry, beautiful and wet pussy in the world.

She hurried over to the table and opened the drawer. "Jesus!" she exclaimed. "I never realized how many toys you had."

"It's my business, baby," I said. She hadn't realized that the drawer would contain over two dozen dildos of different sizes, colors and textures. "That's just the strapless ones," I said.

"There's more?" she replied incredulous, as her slim fingers reached in and withdrew the scrupulously clean dildo. As a sex professional, I take every possible step to avoid problems by cleaning and disinfecting, as well as seeing my doctor regularly.

That doesn't mean that I avoid sticking my tongue up a girl's dirty ass, or even eating her shit on occasion, if the job demands it, but I check out my patrons very well before undertaking something risky.

Anyway, from the way her fingers rolled over the firm surface of the dildo, I could see that Melissa was anxious for the next step.

"May I?" I asked, holding out my hand. She gave it to me, the warm silicone cock big in my hand.

"It gets inserted inside your pussy like this - you're going to be wearing it, right?"

"Yeah," she answered breathlessly, her eyes on the long blue cock. "And I want to fuck you with it."

"I'd like that," I replied. "So, you're already nice and wet, so we just slip this part that looks like a plum inside you, and your vaginal muscles hold it in place, okay? It's not quite as secure as a strap on, but it's a lot more elegant and less clunky."

"And the part that's inside you is going to be rubbing your G spot the whole time you're fucking...uh, me." Melissa smiled at that.

"That sounds like fun," she said.

"Oh, it is, it puts you in control. Just kind of hold onto the base between your thumb and forefinger for better control," I said. I slowly slipped the Feeldoe between her wet pussy lips, and she sighed at the sensation.

"It feels almost as good as your fingers," she said, moving her hips to ease her position. I watched her walk around with it, a big, bright blue erection sticking up from her cunt. Of course it wasn't the first time I'd seen a girl walking around with a big, fat juicy cock, but it was the first time I saw someone I love with an erection.

"God, how do men walk around with cocks between their legs?" she commented rhetorically.

I shrugged. "Who cares?" I said.

"Good point," she said. "Now, get on the bed," she ordered me.

I sat on the bed, and then scooted up with my head up towards the pillows, looking expectantly at her, my feet flat on the mattress, my legs bent and spread, ready to have her between my legs, gloriously fucking my already wet and willing vagina.

"No, on your stomach," she said. I raised my eyebrows.

"Get to it," she snapped sharply. Shocked, I rolled over on my tummy.

"Mmm, what a beautiful ass you've got, sweetheart," she said, her voice different now from the naive new lesbian lover of just minutes before. There was a nasty edge to it.

"CRACK!!" It seemed like I heard the noise before I felt the sharp, hard sting of the flat of her palm against the soft, tender flesh of my bottom. It was followed by "CRACK!! then, CRACK!!" as she swatted my bottom two more times, all the pain and heat and embarrassment of being spanked flowed into, then out of my ass cheeks, a giant wave of agony riding through every part of me, then leaking out through my fingers and toes.

"God! What was that for?" I cried, tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Shut up, bitch!" she screamed, her hand menacingly a millimeter away from my smarting flesh, molten hot and twitching.

"You've been a bad little cunt, and it's about time you were shown how a proper woman lives. Your dissolute life of sex - sex with women, of all things, perverted and feeding your animal lusts - that's coming to an end."

"What the fuck," I thought, but held back from the retort that came to mind. Instead...

"Yes ma'am," I whispered meekly. I did feel a hot twitch in my clit at submitting to Melissa.

Her voice was gentle. "That's a good girl," she said, her hand gently caressing the roundness of my naked ass, pleasurable sensations beginning to overcome and join with the tenderness of my bottom.

"Your fanny is all red," Melissa giggled. "It's going to need some extra special loving to repair. Excuse me for a second."

She got up and walked to the bathroom, returning with some topical anesthetic lotion, which she gently and carefully rubbed into my butt. "How's that?" she asked after a bit.

"Better...but my ass feels really hot," I answered ruefully.

"It's very red, too," she replied, as though she were some neutral observer and not in fact the person responsible for my condition.

"Now, get up on your knees, with your face in the pillow," she instructed me sweetly.

"And be quick about it," she added in a voice an octave lower, which seemed to convey implied menace. I hastened to comply. I soon felt her small, soft hands urging my legs apart, and I moved my thighs apart, hoping that she wanted better access to my pussy. My pussy agreed with my brain, soft waves of pleasure already growing there.

"You look so beautiful like this, from behind, naked and open for me," Melissa mused.

I grunted. It was all that I really could do in that position. Then I felt her tongue on me, licking up along my pussy lips, hot shocks of raw female pleasure coursing through my hips, making me shiver and moan.

"Ohh, unnh, yeah," I drooled into the pillow. "Niiice," I slurred.

Melissa continued licking my cunt, though not particularly aggressively. It seemed that she was more interested in getting me wet, and my vagina was already trying to produce as much of my slick lubrication as possible. Combined with the saliva she was actively depositing all over my pussy, perineum, and increasingly, in my ass crack, slick, hot liquids were running down the insides of my thighs to the sheets below.

Melissa sat back, and then replaced her tongue with her fingers, nimble and knowing. Fingertips and fingernails caressed, squeezed, teased and tortured every part of my vulva as they danced over my skin and its thousands of pleasurable nerve endings, sending varied sensations, all so pleasurable and delightful through me, my thighs shuddering and shaking from the inescapable orgasms those sweet fingers produced in me.

"Oh god...Melissa...fucking me so good," I moaned when I turned my face from the saliva soaked pillow in order to be able to catch my breath.

"That's nice, love," she replied. "But I haven't cum yet."

What did that mean? What did she want me to do? As it turned out, nothing really. It was her scene.

Melissa mounted me from behind, like some stallion about to fuck and breed his mare, her cock rubbing up and down between my soft ass cheeks, and I shivered with desire and love for her.

"Fuck me hard...and good," I moaned.

"Don't worry slut...I will," she replied in an assured manner. I felt her fingers back on my cunt, this time scooping up the thick, viscous fluids there, then transferring them to my ass crack, with her forefinger insinuating fluid inside my rectum.

"Oh fuck...she's going to fuck me in the ass," I thought. As it turns out, I was an excellent prognosticator of events.

She continued scooping up my free flowing lube and transferring it to my asshole, using first the one finger, then eventually a second, to loosen up and lubricate my tender, vulnerable nether hole. Soon I was able to consciously relax my sphincter enough that I began to fear less and less any pain that might result if and when she decided to shove that cock up my ass.

I wiggled my ass at her.

"You want my cock, little girl?" she asked in a gruff voice.

"Uh huh," I moaned, again wiggling my fat little ass enticingly.

"Okay," she replied tersely, and I felt her knuckles on my ass cheeks as she guided the tip of the dildo into my asshole. She was actually amazingly gentle, slowly pushing until the head popped through my sphincter, giving me a chance to get used to the feel of something large and hard in it - something fairly uncommon for me - and relax, allowing her to continue pushing inside me.

"Oh god, this is nice," she murmured, as the part of the Feeldoe in her pussy pushed against her G Spot, and my ass began rubbing against the front of her thighs. "Fuck!"

I felt Melissa shiver and moan, her orgasm catching her unexpectedly. She froze in place, unable to do more than absorb the waves of pleasure no doubt drowning her.

"Oh fuck, Laura, it's so fucking good...I'm inside your ass, fucking you!" her right hand went around my hip as she started humping on me. As she fucked in and out, over and over, long dicking me hard and fast, then slowly pulling out only to do it over and over, she stroked my slick wet pussy lips and my clit, the unexpected tactile infusion setting me off on one of the strongest and longest orgasms I had ever had up until then.

"Fuck!" I screamed. "Fuck Melissa, I'm fucking cumming, fuck me, cum with me, cum cum..." my voice went hoarse momentarily as I gasped in ecstasy, body shaking, my hips' vibrations, shudders and shivers setting her off into her own massive orgasm, our bodies reduced to a joined quivering mass, sweaty and hot, delight running from me to her, and back as her hips continued pumping, fucking in and out of my rectum.

Eventually we slowed down, our bodies silent and unmoving, and I began to doze a little.

That's why what happened next was such a surprise...to me.

Chapter 3

Melissa withdrew from my ass, the dildo flopping against my ass cheeks, and then she deftly flipped me over onto my back, my legs naturally opening for her. The frenzied fucking had caused my pussy to wet once more and I knew that my slit would be dripping, and not just from lust.

"Melissa, my period-" I began to say, but she put her hand over my mouth.

"Don't want to hear it, you filthy cunt," she hissed. Then she dove down between my legs, her face fully immersing into my hot, swampy box, smearing me all over her face, her tongue deeply inserted into me, lapping and swirling into my pussy, madly kissing and inhaling my strong scent there, coppery and hot.

I was so sensitive, and she was so frantic, that my orgasm was only seconds away. When her lips squeezed my swollen pink clit, my hips began bucking and thighs shaking with the strongest climax that I'd ever felt.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," I moaned, like an actress in the worst porn video ever made. But I wasn't feeling creative, just overwhelmed with feeling and love for this magnificent woman-girl.

She held onto me until my shaking had slowed, then stopped, and slid her way up my body, bringing her lips to mine in a quiet but so-passionate kiss, our lips together, the taste of me in her mouth, and then in mine, and I felt renewed stirrings in my clit at what she had done.

She pulled away, looking into my eyes, softly and warmly.

"You earned your red wings, just for me," I murmured. She grinned.

"I made that happen. Am I slutty enough for you?" she asked, the red around her mouth an odd little moustache. I kissed her, and then licked around her lips, removing most of the marks, like a mama cat licking a kitten.

"I want to be your slut, Laura," she said simply.

She pulled away from my body to look into my eyes again, and I could see the tears running down her cheeks.

"Oh god, Melissa, I love you so much," I said.

"I love you too, Laura," she said, her smile the brightest, warmest smile any woman has ever had the joy to see.

Even if it was still a little red.

Chapter 4

It was a week later that we went to the jewelry store to pick out wedding bands. I would have bought her anything, but she only wanted simple gold wedding bands for us both, although these had a spiral of real turquoise through them. I thought they were stunning.

"And you have my permission to take it off whenever you're with a patron," she said as she drove us back to my apartment in my car.

"Are you feeling as horny as I am?" I asked her.

"Yeah," she replied. "I can kind of pretend that I'm a kept woman now since you got me a ring."

"Spread your legs," I told her when stopped at a light. She did and I reached over and pulled her shorts down, her bare pussy exposed.

"What are you doing?" she asked, though she made no move to stop me.

"Just having some of my favorite dessert," I said. "There's nobody else on the road here, and if any traffic comes along you can pull off. The speed limit's only 30, so we're completely safe."

Then I unbuckled my seat belt and wormed my way between her thighs, using my fingers and tongue as best I could to tease and please her.

It was really more fingers than tongue, but the wonderful taste of her pussy, moistening as I stroked tight circles around her pink clitoris, her soft moans like music to me, the slight rotation of her bottom in the seat, and best of all, the hot fragrance of aroused, excited cunt - my wife to be's cunt - were definitely the best time I had ever had in a car, and believe me, I speak as someone who has had dozens if not hundreds of really great times with other women in automobiles, trains, boats and planes. Even in amusement park rides owned by the Mouse himself!