All the Young Girls Love Laura Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time it was with Melissa, and that made it the best of all.

I guess it was about two blocks later when - they tell me - a big, black Suburban blew through a stop sign and t-boned my car. Everything after that was just black to me until I woke up in the hospital.

Chapter 5

I've recounted elsewhere what the moments waking up from the nightmare of being in a car accident were like, but I wanted to catch you up on my life after I'd gotten used to the idea of recovering enough to finally leave the hospital.

I was feeling gloomy, since no one other than my mother, Melissa and her mother, and Rhonda Paxton and her employee/girlfriend Prisha Bhagati came to visit me after the car accident that Melissa and I were involved in. I really didn't expect any visitors - who cares about a prostitute when she isn't fucking you, right? Still, I guess it would have been nice...

Rhonda and Prisha had brought me an outrageously oversized flower arrangement that seemed to fill half the room. Rhonda was especially grateful to me, as she had been a patron of mine from the start of my 'career,' and we'd spent so many good times together fucking.

But she was even more grateful because I had helped her to train Prisha in the ways of lesbian sex in America, with Prisha being a H1-B worker brought over from India, ostensibly to work in Information Technology, but actually more to work inside Rhonda's panties.

While Prisha cooed and kissed me - non-sexually - Rhonda peppered me with questions about the Suburban that had hammered my car, and thrown me around resulting in a fair number of non-permanent injuries.

"Did you see the driver? Did you get the license plate? Were there any cameras in the vicinity? Were there any witnesses on the sidewalk?" Questions like that, most of which I was completely unable to answer, but that seemed to be more a matter of Rhonda thinking out loud.

"Look, Laura, you just leave it to me, I'll find out who did these - imagine them speeding off and leaving you like that. It's pretty suspicious," she concluded.

"I appreciate that, Rhonda," I said, sincerely. "I just want to get better."

"You will, sweetie, you just rest and I'll take care of things.

And she did, too. I never saw a bill from the hospital or the doctors...and while I was confined to my bed there was the other thing...

Chapter 6

"Hello sweetie, how are you doing?" the nurse asked breezily, as she approached my bed. I had been laid up in the hospital for three weeks after the accident, and honestly, I was getting antsy - to be released and to go home to my lover Melissa, but also just to be fucked.

My name is Laura Hendricks, and I'm a lesbian prostitute.

Well, that is to say, I'm a lesbian and I provide sexual, emotional and explicitly intimate services to other women, for money. You can read about my adventures - and they're pretty colorful - in other books, but you should hear about this one right now.

I'm 21, and at the time about which I'm writing, I had short, stubbly hair, and looked as though I'd gotten an all over colorful tattoo on most of my body, from the bruising caused by the accident in which a Suburban SUV had rammed my car while I was giving sweet Melissa road head. Ouch!

So I wasn't at my best, although Melissa and the others all said that I looked really cute. Sure. Anyway, I had recovered enough to go home and I was scheduled to leave soon, though they hadn't pinned down the exact time yet.

It was late, and quite dark in the outside world, because you know that hospitals love to do things to you late at night. The nurse, who I had gotten to know in our nightly conversations, was Cheryl McCann, a cute young redhead imported from Ireland. Apparently that's a thing they do with nurses.

She'd taken an interest in my case, and had gotten along well with Melissa and Mom, though their visits only barely overlapped Cheryl's night shift. I liked Cheryl a lot, whether because of the nurse-patient gratitude thing, or because we really jelled, I didn't know, but I had confided a lot in her, and she in me.

My story you pretty much know. Her story was that she had been engaged back in Ireland, but the guy cheated on her, and so to forget about all that she'd applied through an employment agency in Ringaskiddy, the village she lived in near Cork, to a big conglomerate in Dublin that arranges sending nurses over to the United States on limited visas.

She was just the most adorable thing, with big ringlets of red hair that you could get lost in, a creamy complexion dusted with freckles, big beautiful green eyes and the biggest tits and ass.

She'd pretty much been working and sleeping in the nine months she'd been in the U.S., and hadn't met too many other people, other than the nine other Irish nurses in their shared apartment.

"So, love, I'm here to give you a sponge bath before your send off, so that your girl won't be thinking that we filled your bed with garbage and offal this whole time that you enjoyed our bed and breakfast," she explained.

"Oh Cheryl, you know Melissa, she's not likely to think that, considering she's been here every single day for three weeks," I laughed, something that hurt a lot less now than it had when I first woke up in a strange bed. "And if your security department here had been a little less on the job, she'd have gotten intimately acquainted with the bed."

Cheryl laughed. "Getting horny, are we? Surely you can wait a few more hours and christen your love's no doubt warm and waiting bed properly?" She looked at me a little curiously then, I thought.

"I suppose," I said. "So, what do I need to do?"

"Just lie back and enjoy it," Cheryl said, her voice light. "I've closed and locked your door so that the Vampire won't be interrupting us."

The Vampire was the poor orderly who was tasked with routinely taking blood from patients in the early morning hours. Universally disliked by patients for interrupting their sleep as well as causing them some little discomfort, the nurses all swore that he was actually a very nice person.

Cheryl took a small bucket she had brought with her and filled it with warm water from the sink in the bathroom attached to my room, a single with me the only occupant.

"I've added a disinfecting soap that's very mild and smells bonny," she said, as she prepared to bathe me. She gently moved aside the sheet covering me, as I lay in my hospital gown.

"Now, can you lift up your bottom, dear?" she asked. "Just a wee bit."

As I did she deftly slipped my gown out from under on both sides. Like hospital gowns everywhere it was split in the back an after undoing the tie at the back of my neck, she removed it completely, leaving me nude.

"Aye, you're still a technicolor treat, Laura," she said, looking at me intently in the low light of the room. "That bruising'll go away over time...does it hurt you anywhere when you touch yourself?"

I giggled. "Are you a Divinyls fan?" I asked. Cheryl grinned.

"Oh yes...and I suppose that's what I meant when I said that. You know, you look a bit like some of the girls in that Youtube vid with your hair so short. It's a good look for you, have you thought about keeping it short, like a boy? Would Melissa like that, d'ya think?"

"Yes," I said. "And I like it too, I don't care what anyone else says, I've always wanted it short and now that's the way it's going to be."

She ran her fingers through my hair, chopped as it was. "Ooh," was all she said, and shivered a little. "Nice."

"Now, I need to clean you, alright little darling?" She smiled, just an absent, professional smile that nurses put on, nothing more.

Without waiting for an answer, she took a small, soft sponge out of a sealed cellophane wrapper and dipped it in the bucket, then began gently wiping me down, starting at the crown of my head. "If I hurt you, let me know, okay?" she said, concentrating on her task and not looking at my face or eyes. I nodded though.

In truth, the bath was wonderful. Her touch was so gentle, so tender, I imagined it was something like a bath with Melissa would be like, minus the kissing and gratuitous body touching.

She worked her way down my body, telling me to lift up an arm, helping me when I had a little trouble, not missing a spot on the front or sides of my body. When she got to my breasts, her touch was clinical but still gentle, though I couldn't help but feel a little stimulation, and moaned quietly when she wiped the warm, soft sponge around my nipples, imagining it was Melissa's mouth, tongue and lips licking me there.

I felt the familiar tingle in my clit, with soft currents of desire flowing from my breasts to my center.

As though reading my mind - though it was probably just her professional experience - Cheryl whispered, "It's entirely natural, it happens all the time, just enjoy it."

So I did, my hips moving slowly as her ministrations in cleaning me also raised my sexual excitement. I suppose most women might be inhibited by becoming sexually excited by a stranger, unintentionally to be sure, even a cute one, but since I was in the business myself I thought it would be a bit hypocritical - not to say stupid as well - to let it go to waste.

My concession to my situation was to not actually verbalize the words I was thinking.

"That's it, baby, lick my breasts with your sweet tongue...then lick my underarm, smell my sweaty arm pit...you're making me so hot, does it smell good for you? Suck on my nipples, they ache with desire for your mouth, kiss my stomach, lick my navel...soooo hot..."

My body shivered as I came once, then again, pure sensuous pleasure coursing through me. Cheryl paused her touch, to allow me to wrest the full measure of pleasure from her touch, then continued further down, by this time at my hips. She stroked my thighs, which felt pleasant but not particularly stimulating, until she said, "Right, we've got to part your legs a bit so that I can get in and clean your inner thighs and your naughty bits...I imagine this'll be fairly pleasant for you."

With some difficulty I lifted my butt again and spread as wide as I could for her.

"Oh, that's nice," she said. I presumed that she was referring to my cooperation. Her touch along my inner thighs was a shock, and I felt myself a little ticklish, and giggled.

"Ticklish, dear?" she said. "I imagine you are, you really haven't been touched very much there in the last few weeks." I wasn't sure what she meant, I had been taking care of all the usual activities down there, other than masturbating, like peeing and shitting, at first in a bed pan, then in the room toilet when I discovered how awkward bed pans really are.

When Cheryl began dabbing at my vulva, well as you might imagine, I went off like a roman candle. I didn't realize how much sexual energy had built up inside me over three weeks of basically lying in a bed. Without doing anything special, other than stroking a warm, wet soft sponge along my labia, inside my slit a little, with attention to my pee hole - I forget what that's called - and just a little touch at my clit, but much more attention at my perineum, between my pussy and asshole, I came at least four times.

I managed to avoid sobbing out "I love you!" to Cheryl, but I'm pretty sure she knew what was happening, and I supposed it was part of the routine. In any case I felt immensely better once I calmed down, and Cheryl without a word continued on down my legs and to my feet. That part was a little ticklish, but after she had finished with the spaces between my toes, I really felt clean and hoped that I smelled that way too.

"Okay, now to do the back," Cheryl said. "I'll need to roll you over, do you think that you can manage it?"

"I think so," I said. I had wondered if she was going to go there. She had me incline slightly facing her, then put one hand on my shoulder and one on my hip, and gently pulled me toward her. Before I knew it I was on my stomach.

"There we go," she said merrily. "You're quite technicolor back here, too...though your bottom looks quite splendid."

"Oh...thank you," I responded, not knowing what else to say to the woman who had just given me more orgasms than I'd had in weeks. I felt her quickly addressing the parts of my body that she hadn't gotten to before, mainly my back and my butt. I don't mind saying it felt weird, but exciting when she wiped down my ass crack and even inside my anus a little bit.

I was starting to get excited again, and wouldn't all have minded if she'd wormed her finger inside my ass, while strumming my cunt and clit, but instead she rolled me back after drying me where she'd cleaned.

So there I was, flat on my back again, naked looking up at her.

"Do you feel all clean now?" she said, smiling.

"Yes, thank you so much," I answered. "It was-"

Well, I didn't get the rest out because she leaned down and kissed me, her lips pressing warm and insistent on mine. I thought I tasted some sort of tea taste, with honey on her tongue, as she opened her mouth to mine, our tongues touching. It was obviously unexpected, and I wasn't sure what to do.

I never have any objection to being kissed by a cute girl, but I had to factor in the fact that I was now engaged to Melissa, and the rules had changed a little bit. I was mulling over what I should say, when she broke our kiss, raised up, and said, "This is a present from Melissa, for you and me."

Then she began unbuttoning her white short-sleeve nurse's top, with its plaid trim, revealing her creamy white skin, with freckles between her breasts and upper chest, above her pretty white bra. She smiled at me as she slipped the straps off her shoulders and rotated it, the clasp in front, then unhooked and removed it. Her breasts looked relieved to be out of it, as they were large, maybe D cups.

What I noticed were her pink nipples and areolas - I love pink nipples, pink everything on another girl, and of course redheads are reliable in that matter. She cupped her breasts, massaging them for a few seconds. "I really need to buy a new bra," she murmured, and I nodded.

"Okay," I said.

Then she leaned down, unhooked the velcro on her tennis shoes, and kicked them off, leaving her white no show footie socks on. She was reaching up to her waist when I spoke.

"No, take those off too, I want you completely naked."

She grinned happily, seeing that I was going along with the program, and slipped the socks off. She dangled one.

"Like to smell them?" she invited me.

"Okay," I said, though feet and socks aren't really my thing. "As long as you let me have your panties too."

"Of course," she agreed.

By this time my clit and labia were beginning to swell as they filled with blood, increasing my readiness for fucking. I could feel myself throwing off the last three weeks and rejoining the real world.

Then she unsnapped her white pants, unzipped them and slipped them down her smooth, sturdy but slim thighs and legs to her feet, and then stepping daintily out of them. The wet spot at her pussy was quite noticeable.

"I hope you don't mind," she said. "But I'm at the tail end of a double shift and I'm not quite as clean as you..." The shift before this must have been when Melissa arranged this. I had no idea of what it would cost, but I was more in love with her than ever.

That was when I noticed her phone propped on the dresser across the room. She must be recording the whole thing. Cheryl noticed my eyes.

"Yes, Melissa's watching and recording. Would you like to say 'Hi' to her?"

I nodded. "Hi Melissa, this is a lovely present," I said.

Cheryl put the phone on speaker. "Hi Laura, you were such a good patient, and I know you were distracted the last time you were going to eat out a nice wet cunt, so I arranged this with Cheryl. Besides, I thought it would motivate you to get home fast, where you could have this any time you like. Bye now, enjoy and I'll see you in the morning, I love you."

Well. There it was, permission from my new girlfriend to play with another woman, a plump and cute redheaded nurse from Ireland. My pussy was wetting at the thought.

"Could I see your panties a little closer?: I asked coyly. Cheryl smiled.

"I'd like that," she said, standing by my bed, in line with my face. "Can you scoot over a little?"

"For pussy?" I asked. "I think I'd walk across the room on hands and knees," I laughed, as I turned on my side, her wet crotch inches away.

"Mmm, you smell lovely," I moaned as I gazed at the dark spot growing where her tight slit met the fabric of her sheer bikini panties. "You're getting so wet," I moaned.

"Can you help me with that?" Cheryl whispered, as she slowly slid the panties a few inches down, off her hips to mid thigh, her bare and completely smooth mons slowly revealed to my hungry eyes. Her pussy looked as though she'd never had a bit of pubic hair, her skin there flawlessly creamy and smooth, her labia a sweet shade of pink and lumping as I watched, and her slit itself a deep angry red.

"See what you're doing to me?" she whispered, as she brought both hands to her cunt, her index fingers and thumbs pulling her fat lips away to show her tasty looking flesh inside her vagina, glistening with her natural lubrication, and her small clitoris at the top of the opening turning a deep red to purple color as her clitoral hood slowly exposed her pink little pearl itself.

"I'm getting so excited to feel you on me, baby," she said hoarsely, losing control over her raw sexual desire. I was dying to hear the story of how Melissa could turn a straight girl into one who desired another woman's mouth on her pussy so fast. But there were both of our unsated desires to be dealt with first.

"Get on the bed, put your pussy on my face," I begged her. "I want to eat your cunt now, I want to taste your hot, sweet sex, feel your cum dripping down my cheeks and filling my mouth...hurry!" I begged. It struck me that I had gone without pussy for the longest period of time since I had discovered the pleasures of other girls in high school, and my need was immense and overwhelming.

"Sit on my face, bitch!" I growled. Cheryl smiled.

"Yeah," she said, her voice hoarse with her own need. "I just need to be careful I don't hurt you."

"Fuck that...and fuck my face, now!" I could feel my clit tingling merely from the prospect of pussy, and from the first few tendrils of her wet pussy's fragrance seeping into my nostrils. "God, you smell so fucking hot and juicy!"

Cheryl pushed her panties down to the floor and leaned down to pick them up, her large breasts moving as she did, then brought the sodden fabric up to sniff them. She seemed to approve of her own smell.

"I never realized how good a woman's pussy can smell," she said. "Do you want..."

"Please!" I begged. I wanted to inhale that little scrap of her pussy soaked panties before eating the real thing. I took the panties from her, the cloth warm and moist, then quite wet at its gusset, and brought it to my nose, inhaling her wonderful, womanly scent.

It smelled of her excitement, of her sweat, of her pee, and even slightly of her bottom at the rear of the panties, all scents that I adore in another woman. I licked the wet and dirty fabric, tasting the salty and sweet of her cream, the fabric slick against my tongue where her lubrication had been most plentiful.

Cheryl, now completely nude, gingerly climbed onto the hospital bed, her movements careful and exaggeratedly slow as she avoided pressing against my body. Her breasts jiggled a little as she moved, her nipples sharp and hard like little pink bullets. She caressed herself there beside me, as though squeezing out pleasure from each breast through the nipple, her slit clearly becoming wetter with her growing excitement.

"I've a lovely best friend back in Cork who I miss so much...will you be her for me?" Cheryl murmured, as she lowered one breast to my mouth, my lips parting readily for the smooth, round mass of hot and sweaty female flesh for which I was so hungry - starved, really.