All the Young Girls Love Laura Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grunted assent. I'd be Calvin Coolidge if it meant I could wrap myself in this chick's warm body. Her nipple, rough and petite, but cruelly erect, slipped between my lips as the mass of her breast moistly pressed against my nose and cheeks. Her skin smelled of potpourri, and I felt excitement as I pictured a woman client of mine from when I'd first started as an escort. She too had worn a scent like that.

The woman, Cady Jenkins, was a recent widow who had been trying to recover her sexual life after not only losing her husband at a young age - the couple being in their mid thirties - but also trying to rediscover herself since her husband, prior to his death in a grocery store accident, had seemed to lose interest in her body.

She was a wonderfully responsive woman who had herself introduced me to 'tossed salads,' and we spent many nights just licking each other's assholes while fingering each other's sweetly drenched pussies. Anyway, besides that scent - the lovely, earthy and musky scent of another woman's tight, brown anus - smelling the fruity potpourri scent on Cheryl brought memories flooding back to me, including some of the car crash that had put me in that very hospital bed.

There was something in those particular memories that began immediately tugging at me, but I put it aside, as would any sane woman with the prospect of a hot fuck in the offing.

My lips pressed against Cheryl's hard nipple - there was no confusion now in my mind concerning who I was fucking, Cady was mere memory - and she gently caressed my short-haired scalp and supported my head while I suckled on her breast. To my utter surprise I tasted milk, her breast milk, and Cheryl cooed to me as my tongue scraped over her pink bullet.

"Ah, that's so good darlin', suck your mama's tit, drink your milk like a good little girl," she murmured. "I'll be seeing you soon," she said, and I felt a hot tear drop onto my scalp.

I pulled away and looked enquiringly at her, her smile above me a little sad, her creamy skin with a splash of freckles across her nose making her look like a teenager. "My darling Maeve's staying with my mother while I work on contract here in America...I'll see her soon," she explained. I could understand her loneliness. In a sense I'd been lonely too, for so long before I met Melissa, though I hadn't realized it, burying myself in my work and in numerous women's pussies.

She squirmed down on the bed, bringing our two naked bodies together - hers creamy pale and plump, with freckles splashed lightly across her face and more generously across her chest and the upper part of her full breasts - and mine spotted with purple and even a little green bruises across my upper body and hips, though thankfully the splotchy color was fading and almost hidden by the residue of my tan, though that too was fading after three weeks of confinement to a hospital room, with occasional forays to rehab in the hospital basement.

Cheryl brought her full, quivering lips to mine, her breath warm and sweet, and we kissed gently, then with growing need, as each other's body called out for relief, for the sweet pleasure we could provide each other. My hands roamed over her warmth and softness then as our kisses continued, her breath filling my lungs, bringing me back to life in a sense, my pussy feeling that familiar tickle as my copious vaginal cream leaked out and dripped along my perineum to my asshole.

"Mmm fuck," I moaned into her hot mouth. "You're gonna make me cum with just your tongue in my mouth," I moaned.

She giggled. "Imagine how it's going to feel when my tongue's deep inside your pussy," she whispered.

I stiffened then, and shivered, the delightful pleasure of an orgasm coursing through me, pushing out the residual aches, pains and stiffness, and bringing me to what I suppose you could call 'fighting trim,' as I felt the familiar responses and reactions that several years of non-stop daily sex had honed in me. Besides 'muscle memory' I think there must be nerve memory, my body responding to her and our flow together becoming entirely natural, even if set in a narrow bed in a hospital room. It was the same for us as if we had been in the Bridal Suite at the Ritz-Carlton - and yes, I've been there. It's a good story that I'll tell you all one day. But back to this one, right now...

My hand slipped down between Cheryl's damp, warm thighs, and she parted them to allow me access to her juicy pussy. My index and middle fingers slipped into her hole, already so wet and slick and hot, slowly finger fucking into her as my thumb casually stroked along her labia and up to her clitoris, though not yet touching it.

"Ahh, yess," she moaned. "Like that."

Our kisses continued, and I could only imagine the pleasure building inside her sweet body as she felt my fingers fucking her excited pussy and my tongue fucking her hot mouth. Small, excited grunts escaped her throat as she felt herself fast approaching the precipice of desire. Her hips moved, round and round they slowly rotated, then she began to thrust into me, as though trying to swallow my hand whole, even though she was quite small there and my two fingers were pushing her ability to take me in.

"Oh god...fuck, Laura...do me, fuck me, make me cum..." then she shivered in my arms, her whole body shaking as tremors of pleasure coursed through her, radiating outwards from her tiny pink clitoris into her hips and trunk and then into her limbs, her tongue in my mouth finally growing slack as the waves of pleasure reached all the way into her brain.

My moving fingers slowed inside her, and I concentrated on the simple pleasure of feeling another woman, compliant and happy, with my fingers in one of her more intimate openings, salving me with her slick, hot feminine cream and the silky smooth walls of her cunt pressing me, trying to hold me there forever, the two of us one being.

"Ahh," she hissed as I slowly let my fingers slip from her. "I wish you could stay inside me forever," she moaned.

I brought my fingers up to my nose, inhaling the unique, feminine and clean scent of her cunt, and letting it imprint on me forever.

Did you know that every woman's pussy smells different? Of course at different times she'll have a different scent, but underneath those changing scents there is her own special fragrance that never changes, like the base musk that parfumeries use to create a style of perfume, then change one thing here and another there to make a different scent, but beneath it all is the scent that you would always recognize and that instantly recalls the memories of the first time you smelled it.

I would never forget Cheryl's scent, no matter how long I lived. And I would never forget the pleasures we shared that night.

Cheryl watched in wonderment as I sniffed my fingers coated with her slick, creamy femininity, her eyes soft with satisfaction and pleasure. She smiled at seeing me smile, then took my hand in hers, her green eyes on mine, her reddish bangs matted with her pleasure sweat, and led my fingers to her mouth, her red lips forming an "O" to fuck, her tongue immediately dabbing at my cum-coated digits as they slipped into her mouth, sucking on them, licking off her creamy goodness like a grade school girl enjoying an ice cream novelty.

"Mmm," she hummed, the vibrations from her vocal chords pleasuring my finger-cocks as she slowly pulled me in then out, of her pussy-mouth. I was growing excited at both the sensations she created and the scenario itself. I squirmed down the bed, no longer feeling any discomfort - sex is a great analgesic - and kissed her breasts, licking them then taking each nipple into my mouth in turn, and testing her reactions with my sharp front teeth.

"Yes," she groaned, already knowing what she and I both wanted. I bit down and she yelped in pain, a coppery taste on the tip of my tongue, and I knew then that her nipple had produced both milk and her life's blood for me. But she held me close and moaned.

"Again," was all that she said, and I pressed down into the yielding flesh of her deep pink nipple. Once the initial damage had been done, of course, all that was necessary was to touch her nipple and so I did, and she yelped again, then shivered this time, and I knew that she'd cum again from the pain and submission to me.

Reluctantly she pushed me away then, afraid that she wouldn't be able to stand a third time of being abused there. But I had a different fluid of hers in mind than blood and breast milk anyway, desiring to taste that beautiful cunt and bring her, and me, to the paradise that only two women together can reach. I kissed my way down her naked body, her plump stomach soft and yielding under my pressing fingers, like a cat's paws kneading her warm flesh.

"Oh fuck, lick me," she commanded me, lifting up her round ass and spreading her thighs wide to give me complete, unfettered access to her hot, moist hole. "Eat my fucking pussy...please!" she begged.

I could smell her adorable cunt, intensely fragrant with her pussy scent, now freed from the confines of her white panties and her uniform pants. My mouth was watering as I sniffed her cunt, anticipating the sweet, musky and salty taste of a young woman's hot vaginal cream coating my tongue. I could feel her fingers scratching through the short, crew cut length hair of my head as she attempted to force my face onto her snatch.

"Ah ah ah ah..." she gasped, her hips already shaking."Lick my pussy, you fucking hot little butch dyke." I was feeling every bit of her excitement, my left hand slipping between my thighs, fingers strumming my own sensitive, fat cunt lips, hot streaks of electricity shocking me with soft pleasure as I drew my fingernails up and down the moist surface.

"Uh uh uh," I gasped, then plunged my face down onto her adorably pink and red pussy, my tongue swimming deep into her wet rift, lapping up her sweet cream, swallowing her copious flow of clear female syrup, her thighs trembling as they pressed into my ears, her first reaction to my touch a reflexive attempt to capture the source of pleasure there forever.

I gasped in as much air as I could and returned to licking that beautifully damp quim, my tongue roughly scraping along her plump pussy lips, then stabbing inside her wet hole, occasionally and unpredictably circling her swollen clitoris with the tip of my tongue. Each time I did that last, she would scream softly, so that I feared she might wake up a sleepy security guard somewhere in the hospital, or perhaps a cop patrolling the neighborhood blocks away from us, and I backed off.

As much as I wanted to eat that sopping wet pussy, I didn't want to get her fired or have myself found out unnecessarily, so I slipped my free hand - the one that wasn't playing with my own pussy - up along her plump body and over her mouth. She kissed and licked my fingers, I suppose disappointed that it wasn't the hand that was currently wet with pussy cream, but I figured that a solution to that would occur to her soon enough.

And I was right.

"Fuck!" Cheryl gasped. "I want to lick your pussy, while you lick mine, okay?"

That sounded like a pretty good idea to me. "Yeah, get on top of me, and turn your body around," I instructed her, as I rolled off her onto my back. She scrambled up, kneeling on the bed, momentarily doing the math, then swung her thigh over my body, her sweet round ass in my face.

It smelled divine. Her pussy and ass after a 16 hour shift inside her hot and sweaty pants was my idea of heaven.

Then she straightened herself and spread her legs a bit to place her mouth above my pussy, and her knees just behind and flanking my head, her pussy slit above my face. I brought my arms up her sides, my hands almost reaching her damp ass cheeks and pulling her down, her cunt descending until her labia were on my cheeks.

I could feel the heat and the moisture of her pussy on my face even when it was a few inches away, Cheryl's excitement and lust at a zenith, her need and desire overwhelming her and giving me a wondrous repast on which to feed. I pulled on her ass a little more, my fingers getting a grip on her butt cheeks, sinking into her full bottom a little, the tactile pleasure of a woman's ass so rewarding to my sensitive fingertips. I reflexively squeezed her butt a little, enjoying the feel of her plump rear end.

Cheryl giggled, and wriggled her bottom a little above me.

"That feels nice," she said shyly. "I like being touched there."

But I had richer treasures in mind, and brought her pussy completely down so that she was nearly resting on my face, her wet cunt kissing my lips, my tongue easily slipping back inside her, to the sweet summery haven it had found before.

Cheryl cooed with pleasure and began kissing my own mound, her lips and tongue wet on my smooth, bare vulva, then moving down to my clit, her lips forming an "O" around it, and gently squeezing them together. My hips jerked at her touch, electric shocks of delight coursing through my clitoris and then into my pelvis, but dying there, like a lawnmower engine that refuses to start.

It was when she lashed across my pert little pink clit that the engine caught fire though, my hips jerking upward, knocking her head backwards as I moaned.

"Oh god, fuck, it's been so long since I came baby," I moaned, momentarily believing that I was in bed with Melissa - my dear sweet Melissa, who I then suddenly remembered was watching and listening to me fuck a nurse through the miracle of the smart phone.

"Oh Melissa, I miss you so much," I moaned.

I heard her voice faintly say, "I miss you, too," then "I'm playing with myself while you fuck Cheryl, fuck her like you would fuck me."

That didn't sound like the Melissa I had first met, but I was beginning to understand that Melissa had changed for me, that she loved me so much that anything that pleased and delighted me, would please and delight her, too...and I came, again and again, and I begged her to cum with me.

"I am baby, I am...I'm cumming," she moaned through the tinny phone speaker. I never felt so alone nor so close to someone all at the same time, our bodies twisting and rocking as we came together, our minds and souls in sync, our love for each other complete and whole.

By that time I was nearly spent, my bed-confined body worn down, and after Cheryl and I in that room, and Melissa in her - our - bed had cum again and again, I finally begged them both to let me sleep, which they did.

Chapter 7

Finally, after what seemed like long years in the hospital - it was nearly four weeks, and sadly the night with Cheryl never repeated itself, in the hospital, anyway - I was released, and Melissa guided my wheelchair out past the nurse's station, where I thanked them profusely for their weeks of care and caring for me, promising that I would visit in the future, then down the elevator and past the receptionist's desk on the first floor and out the doors to freedom.

"I'll get the car, will you be okay?" Melissa asked, a concerned look on her face.

It was a beautiful late spring day, flowers in the annual bed lining the sidewalk a profusion of tulips in varied colors and shapes.

"Oh sure, I'll be fine," I assured her. "The biggest danger is a honeybee thinking I'm a yellow flower and accidentally stinging my head," I laughed.

Melissa looked uncertain. "Go ahead," I assured her, as I took in the real world around me, so unlike the bustle of the sterile hospital, and ironically much quieter than the hospital.

When she pulled the rental Mustang up to the curb, my car being wrecked, I stood up and began walking the few steps to the car.

"Easy, easy," Melissa said, rushing out of the driver's side to catch me if I should stumble.

"It's okay," I said. "I've got to start doing things on my own if I'm going to recover. Speaking of which, when is that private detective coming over?"

"On Tuesday," Melissa replied. "Are you really going to go through with it?"

"Yep," I answered. "There was something hinky about that accident and I'd like to get it sorted out by the time we're married."

Melissa smiled as she held the car door open. "I like the sound of that...'we're married.'"

I struggled my way inside, then she returned the wheelchair to the lobby and then came back to the car, slipping behind the wheel. Then she leaned over and kissed me.

"It's going to be so nice to have you home," Melissa sighed. "And in our bed, too."

"Is that all you think about, sex?" I asked her sharply.

Melissa looked at me uncertainly.

"Well, yeah, pretty much," she replied.

"Good, me too," I responded, grinning.

When we arrived home, I insisted on entering on my own, on my feet, and did very well. Over the next two weeks, the only thing that I noticed was different in my life, was that I tired out faster, which I attributed to my bed stay for so long. Rehab couldn't make up for the lack of real daily exercise that I formerly got just by dint of existing and walking (and fucking) every day.

It was the 15th day home that something remarkable happened.

Chapter 8

I had gone out to the store for a few things, after persuading Melissa that I wouldn't have some sort of weird relapse. I'd purchased a 2015 Cadillac Escalade to replace my wrecked car, wanting something more tank-like this time, and I could afford it. When I returned, Melissa said that her mother had called and that she and my mother had something to tell us.

"So...did she?" I asked.

"What, tell us?" replied Melissa. "You know that would be too easy. She wants us to go over there."

"Well, okay," I said. "But I'd kind of like to take a shower first, I'm kind of sweaty and yucky."

"Well, I like you sweaty and yucky. Who cares what a couple of strange women think?"

"Mothers," I replied. "Our mothers. But I will grant you, they're very strange."

"Aren't they, though?" Melissa grinned, unbuttoning her cotton blouse.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Taking off my clothes, you said you wanted to take a shower," Melissa responded.

"Yes, but...oh, never mind, I like your way better," I said, also beginning to strip myself naked. We were like two little girls, looking at each other's rapidly revealing naked bodies, with the added fillip that we were actually big girls who really liked looking at other big girls naked.

"Race you to the shower," Melissa taunted me unthinkingly.

"You win," I conceded. Melissa looked crestfallen.

"Oh my god, I didn't mean to-"

"It's okay, I wish you could forget the accident. It's the only way I'll get back to my best shape again. So...when you get to the shower ahead of me, make sure the water's hot, hot enough to get me cleaned up."

"Let's just see how dirty you are," Melissa challenged me, an evil grin on her face, her body so angelic. She lifted up my right arm and stuck her face in my arm pit, then inhaled deeply.

"Oh my god," she said, "you stink so good there." Then she leaned back in and licked me - I should add that I hadn't shaved my pits since the accident and was pretty fucking hairy there, as well as my legs. My head, on the other hand, was adorned with a crown of inch long fuzz and bristles, as the hospital had shaved my head after the accident, checking for any issues there.

Fortunately there hadn't been any brain injury, and I was delighted that I finally was able to justify short hair, something that I had longed for, for years.

"Mmm," she moaned, "and you taste so bad too," she giggled.

"Let me see where else you taste worse." She leaned into me and kissed me, my arms going around her slim, warm and smooth body. We kissed passionately, my hands caressing her strong back, from her shoulders down to the curve of her ass, cooing with pleasure as I enjoyed the feel of her warm and naked in my arms.