All the Young Girls Love Laura Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, I felt her right hand slip in between my legs, and her left hand slip behind my back, her fingers seeking out my ass crack. I felt as though I should stop her, but it felt good, plus I wanted to see how nasty my wife-to-be could really be when she was horny. As if eating my poop hadn't been enough!

The fingers of her right hand went right for it, her first two slipping inside my cunt, always wet for Melissa, fucking me in a desultory fashion, then her latter three replaced them, coating almost her entire hand in my clear cream, and making me shiver at the thought of darling Melissa having her way with my pussy.

Meanwhile, the index finger of her left hand unerringly made its way to my asshole, worming the tip of her finger into my tight hole, making me squirm at the unexpected, but not totally unpleasant sensation of having a girl's unlubricated finger entering my ass. Fortunately she found the interior greasy enough that she could slip her slim finger, with some effort, into my rectum, where she twirled it about as much as her position would allow.

Then she slowly withdrew from each of my holes, leaving me feeling a little awkwardly empty. She held up her right hand between us.

"Could this taste bad?" she asked rhetorically, my cum still dripping from her fingers. "No, it never could, ever taste bad to me..." as she said this, she slipped her fingers into her mouth, one by one, ostentatiously licking each one, savoring the taste of my pussy.

"See?" she chirped, then kissed me, her tongue thrusting some of my cream back into my own mouth from hers. She immediately pulled away, bringing me with her until I figured out what she was doing, and we focused on her left hand that she brought up into our line of sight while her other hand dropped down to her side.

"Could this taste bad?" she again asked, then wrinkled her nose prettily. "Well, yeah..." she began, as I noticed the light brown streaks on her finger from her nail to her second knuckle. That explained the "lubrication" that let her slip inside my ass.

She brought the brown-streaked index finger to her nose and sniffed it daintily.

"Mmm, it doesn't smell bad...it smells like your butt, and I like your butt," she giggled.

"But you already knew that." She looked at it cross-eyed, and then slipped the brown finger between her lips.

"Ooh, maybe it's an acquired taste, but I think it tastes so good, too...want a taste?"

Before I could answer, she kissed me again, giving me a taste that way, and we held the kiss for so long, until she broke our kiss.

"Let's go take our shower, huh?" she said, her smile lopsided and my heart breaking at how beautiful and wonderful she could be.

"Yep," was all I could respond as she led me to the bathroom and fixed the water just the way I like it.

There was nothing remarkable about our shower, except that we thoroughly kissed, hugged and caressed each other, and also scrubbed each other clean and glowing from the rough caress of the loofahs. Afterwards we dried off and dressed modestly, since we would be seeing our mothers, and you know how that is.

My mother, but certainly not Melissa's mother, had no idea of my profession - I usually passed myself off as a "data consultant" to explain having no fixed work address, but obviously they knew that I was a lesbian and now Melissa was one too.

Of course, Melissa's mom had hired me in the first place and knew exactly what business I was in. Melissa's mom, Susan Holloway, didn't take Melissa's change of heart from straight bride-to-be to my lesbian girlfriend as badly as I thought that she might, and of course my mother knew I liked girls since forever. She just worried that I wouldn't find a good one, but she was pleased with Melissa.

And of course Melissa knew that I was an escort - for women only - and I thought that sooner or later Melissa was going to want me to get an honest job.

I guessed I'd cross that collapsing Tacoma Narrows Bridge when I got to it.

###