All Things Come... Vol. 2 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hips began to roll against me and her hands tightened over my ass. I raised myself and looked down at her. How such a sylph could be so strong was beyond me. Her abdominal muscles tensed and relaxed as she moved and her six pack rippled under the tan skin. Her eyes were closed and there was a wrinkle of concentration in her forehead as she focused on her body. She was completely inside herself for a moment, then her eyes opened and locked onto mine. I blew her a kiss.

'Go for it, girl.'

She was tight and wet and scalding hot and she wanted uncomplicated old-fashioned fucking; I did my best and sweat began to roll down my back as her demands and rhythms grew harder and more urgent. She was sweating too, and the sharp salt taste of fresh perspiration filled my mouth as I slithered my tongue tip over and round her teats. Her hands on my hips and ass pulled me with her and imposed her tempo on our one joined body. Her movements grew slowly faster, and with a jolt her buttocks clenched. She forced herself off the mattress and held us suspended while her cunt muscles rippled over my shaft. I twisted slightly and the root of my cock scraped her clit. She shrieked and dropped back to the bed, her pelvis moving impossibly fast against me and I felt the tide of endorphins that doubled and redoubled her level of pleasure. Her pussy spasmed violently, crushing my cock and holding me trapped inside her as she shuddered and finally relaxed. My balls were aching and my heart was going like a trip hammer and I was struggling to control my breathing.

'What about me?' I wheezed. 'It's just like you chicks to leave a poor guy dangling on the edge. What are you going to do now? Roll over and go to sleep?' Her laughter was smooth as caramel and there was a new note of confidence in her voice.

'Let me rest up for a minute and we'll see about you.' Her pussy clenched over my cock and she chuckled softly. 'I'm not letting this fat thing go though. I work on my Kegels regularly, or haven't you noticed?' I winced as she tightened over me again.

'You can probably crack walnuts with it. Treat me gently or I'll scream.'

***********

The rest of the night was long, inventive, and tiring. After her first desperate climax had been achieved she'd relaxed into shared pleasure, but it had still felt like a marathon punctuated by sprints. She was intensely physical, grabbing each atom of sensation greedily and savoring it, then sending it back. At the end she'd squatted over me, her knees high, her balance perfect, and grasped me with her pussy. It was the only part of her body that was touching me.

'Lie still,' she'd said, with a bubble of the new-found confident laughter in her voice, 'and I'll show you what makes fit girls special.' I gazed up at her and then gasped as her inner muscles rolled over my shaft in a new way. She began a soft insistent rhythm, drawing me closer to the edge. I realized with a start that I couldn't see any other movement. Her abdomen was perfectly still, her thighs were motionless. She was milking me from the inside, and only a slight crease of concentration on her forehead showed the effort she was exerting. Quicker than I'd thought possible I'd felt myself being sucked out of control. I swelled inside her and a secret womanly smile flickered over her face as she prepared herself. My balls churned and the urge to empty them became unbearable. With a strangled grunt I surged upwards and a gush of seed forced its way through me, filling her and trickling from between our bodies where it mixed with the sweat and juices of our lovemaking. Again the fountain erupted and her belly fluttered rapidly as a final gentle climax washed through her. When I'd relaxed she lowered herself gently onto my chest.

'See?'

'Certainly do; and feel, and enjoy, and be astonished. You are something completely fucking else. Any guy who doesn't go crazy for your body is blind and stupid.' I wrapped her in my arms and hugged her.

'I'm going to clean you up and have a shower and go home,' she said. 'I'm due at the gym at seven, and then Elena and I have work to do.' I fell asleep as her soft mouth was scooping drops of cum from my stomach.

***********

I was still slow the next evening. I'd woken at two and showered groggily, and then managed to stumble out in search of a light lunch. Now I was sitting in the classroom wondering if I'd be able to prepare next week's work without collapsing. There was a tap at the door and Magda stuck her head round.

'I'm back from Paris,' she said unnecessarily, 'and when I went to the office Anita told me about last night. She looked exhausted.'

'Good,' I said. 'That makes two of us. You need to be careful about your recommendations, young lady or you'll have a teacher in a wheelchair.' She giggled.

'She said she was a little bit sore. I don't think anyone's ever kept up with her before. She said she missed the gym this morning and I've never known her do that. She sounded quite annoyed.'

'She took me to the bloody gym last night. How was Paris?' She made a face.

'Full of French people but otherwise OK. Luke, I can't stay. I've got a ton of report writing to do; I only stopped by to say hello and give you a kiss.' She followed the words with the deed, sliding her tongue deep into my mouth. Her hand crept to my crotch and squeezed me gently. When she straightened up her eyes were dancing.

'Not a twitch, and I bet that's the first time ever. I'll tell Anita: it'll make her feel better.' I sighed and waved a hand at her.

'You're a sadistic little diplomat. Go away and let me die in peace.'

I gave up on the lesson preparation and went for another shower. Bed and some mindless TV, I told myself, then a good night's sleep and tear into the work tomorrow. I was propped up on the pillows dozing when there was another knock and Elena slipped in and closed the door behind her. When she saw me she tried to look stern, but failed.

'When I saw Magda and Anita whispering I thought you'd be at the bottom of it. Are you going to work your way through my whole team?'

Not the guys,' I told her, 'and not Jenica, because she's in love. And if anybody sends Rosa to me with a sob story about an absent boyfriend and an itch needing to be scratched I'll quit.' Her laugh was rich and infectious and I found myself joining in.

'Poor thing. Well, Anita looked less nervy than she's been for ages, so I won't complain.' Her face changed. 'Luke, can I ask you a favor?'

'As long as it doesn't involve physical effort.' She looked down at her hands.

'It's my birthday and I've been working like a dog all day and I ate by myself and I feel really low. Can I stay and cuddle a little? There's nobody else in this city I want to be with.' She must have seen the look of alarm on my face because she put her hand up soothingly. 'It's not love and it's not possessiveness, but I do need a friend.' I relaxed.

'You've got one.' I patted the bed. 'Come on in. you're just in time for a stupid quiz show.' She blew me a kiss and began to undress. She crawled under the quilt and eased her ripe body along the length of me, burying her face in my chest.

'Mostly I'm glad that I'm busy and professional and I don't think I could bear to be a good little wife, but just sometimes there's a part of me that wants to be cherished.' I slipped my arm round her shoulders and held her gently while the tears came. She cried softly and without fuss, and after a while her sobs slowly faded and she fell asleep. I lay still and was glad she was an adult. At some stage I fell asleep too.

I was woken by soft lips on my neck. I forced my eyes open and squinted at the clock. Twelve-thirty.

'Jesus, Elena, I didn't mean to pass out on you. I'm sorry.' She put a hand over my mouth.

'In my country we give presents on our birthdays as well as receiving them. You've just given me two hours of utter peace. Do you know how rare that is?' I shrugged.

'Always happy to oblige a friend.' She kissed my neck again.

'Here comes your present. No strings, no nothing. From me to you, because you're different.' Her mouth trailed down my chest and her tongue swirled round my nipple.

'Um, Elena, I'm not sure I'll be able to manage this. I really am kind of tired.' She peered up at me.

'You underestimate me, and yourself too. Just enjoy.' Her mouth slid smoothly down my belly and closed gently over my limp penis. Warm velvet wrapped me, holding my flaccid length undemandingly. Slowly she began to lave and suck me while her slim hand cupped my balls tenderly. I was almost sure that she was flogging a dead horse but I knew it didn't matter. Neither of us needed to prove anything to the other.

Maybe because of that my own feelings for her surfaced. My heart twisted and to my surprise I felt my eyes prickling. My breath caught in my throat and my cock twitched slightly. She was loving and tender and probably more than I deserved. Without thinking I stroked her head and she quickened her movements, coaxing me into life. I began to thicken inside her and she raised her head.

'See? You underestimated both of us. Her mouth sank over me again and the delicate pleasure restarted. I lay quietly and concentrated on the subtle sensations she was filling me with. It was unusual to be the passive recipient of such sweet attention and I felt pampered and cosseted. She was making no demands of me, letting me harden at my own pace, but I noticed that her free hand had drifted to her crotch and that she was caressing her pussy: not urgently, just stroking herself peacefully as her head rose and fell slowly over my cock.

I don't know how long we lay like that, my hand resting on her dark hair while I filled, oh so slowly, with sparkling bolts of desire. I know that I became completely hard and that she had to adjust her angle to accommodate me in her mouth; I know that her own arousal grew with mine and that she refused to hurry either herself or me; I know that at last I could remain still no longer and began to thrust hesitantly upwards, afraid of breaking the aura of eroticism that she had surrounded us with. She began to hum softly, letting me slip deeper into her narrowing throat, and the pace of her hand on her pussy speeded up slightly. I felt the gentlest of surges in my balls and a shower of stars swept across my vision, then so slowly that I couldn't believe it, I flooded her mouth with my cum. I felt suspended between heaven and earth, and listened, as if from a great distance, as she brought herself to her own climax, her breathing quickening and her body trembling as it washed over her. From the neck up I was having a pulsing orgasm; from the neck down I was almost motionless, spilling my seed back into the mouth that had provoked it.

She swallowed smoothly, not breaking the spell, and when I'd finished she crept back up and curved herself against me again. I took a shuddering breath and began to say something, but her hand slipped over my mouth.

'No, don't say anything, especially thank you. Gratitude is for strangers, not friends. I'm going to hold you till you fall asleep again and then I'll go. It was special for me too, Luke, I promise you.' Two nights on the trot, I thought, as her arms slipped round me and she cradled my head against the soft welcome of her breasts. I'll be getting a reputation for passing out if I'm not careful. I think I fell asleep within minutes.

12